Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for fujiJuice

Real Name fujiJuice   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 1, 2002, 22:05
Total Comments 553 (Apprentice)
User ID 14675

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > On Sale
13. Re: On Sale Jun 28, 2013, 11:16 fujiJuice

Thanks for all the recommendations, I was the gunzerker but didn't care for him that much. I think the siren or zero fit my play style but I was the siren in the first one.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > On Sale
6. Re: On Sale Jun 27, 2013, 22:07 fujiJuice

I played a little bit when the borderlands 2 first came out. I'd like to restart because I honestly don't remember anything that happened. With all the new classes, what would you guys recommend as the most fun to play as?  

News Comments > Company of Heroes 2 Global Launch Begins
11. Re: Company of Heroes 2 Global Launch Begins Jun 24, 2013, 21:14 fujiJuice

Optional Nickname! wrote on Jun 24, 2013, 20:45:
How disappointing that CoH2 was designed as a Steamworks title. Even more so is that the original CoH, which is arguably one of the finest games of any genre, unnecessarily moved its multiplayer to Steam.

I look forward to a non-Steam CoH replacement when the time comes for a CoH replacement, as CoH2 isn't it and CoH1 is still the game to beat.

Fair Warning: Steam leaks will be duct taped.

It took them five or so years to work out all the kinks with their previous multiplayer provider, it wasn't gamespy, but it wasn't relic either. They still had connection issues the last time I played last year. None whatsoever during the open beta for COH2, so I am not sure where the problem is with this.

News Comments > Bethesda Breaks Silence on Prey 2
14. Re: Bethesda Breaks Silence on Prey 2 Jun 20, 2013, 00:02 fujiJuice

Don't worry, the same thing happened with Prey 1. It will disappear completely for 10 years then be released as something with little resemblance to the original idea.  

News Comments > Thief E3 Presentation
2. Re: Thief E3 Presentation Jun 18, 2013, 11:38 fujiJuice

KS wrote on Jun 18, 2013, 11:21:
Can't watch it at work. Is there a "hard" mode where you can't kill anybody?

Yeah, for me it's called "using a controller".

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
12. Re: Sunday Consolidation Jun 16, 2013, 22:19 fujiJuice

The only thing left for Sony to do is announce that PS4 is backwards compatible with xbox 360 games.  

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online in Spring; New Trailer
8. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online in Spring; New Trailer Jun 11, 2013, 11:03 fujiJuice

Fion wrote on Jun 11, 2013, 10:07:
I'm a little worried because afaik it has not been playable at any convention to date, even with a release date barely six months away. I was playing GW2 at Pax East two years before it even hit, 40 minutes a go.

It says spring 2014, why do you say six months?

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Trailers
15. Re: Battlefield 4 Trailers Jun 11, 2013, 00:26 fujiJuice

I thought it looked pretty damn good. Of course I didn't expect graphical fidelity to be leaps and bounds above BF3 given that it is already an amazing looking game, and the release isn't too far after. Also in regards to the player not really being aggressively pursued, who the hell wants to see him respawn 20 times. I want a quick run through of new features and a new map, I think they achieved that.

I can definitely agree that Origin sucks though.

News Comments > Watch Dogs E3 Trailer
12. Re: Watch Dogs E3 Trailer Jun 10, 2013, 18:01 fujiJuice

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jun 10, 2013, 16:55:
With zero game content...and I thought this wasn't' going to have "missions"....looks like one to me!

Then what would you do? Freeroaming is great, but you need to be able to find things to do.

News Comments > Serious Sam 4 Revealed for 2014
15. Re: Serious Sam 4 Revealed for 2014 Jun 7, 2013, 19:32 fujiJuice

peteham wrote on Jun 7, 2013, 09:45:
fujiJuice wrote on Jun 6, 2013, 22:34:
I still don't understand why they haven't added the Hotline Miami soundtrack to the current bundle. Definitely the best one, I hope they eventually do. I know I can get it elsewhere but it would be nice to have it as part of my bundle.
Apparently it's due to licensing issues. If you have the game on Steam though, you can find the ogg files for it under steamapps/common.

Cool thanks!

News Comments > Serious Sam 4 Revealed for 2014
3. Re: Serious Sam 4 Revealed for 2014 Jun 6, 2013, 22:34 fujiJuice

I still don't understand why they haven't added the Hotline Miami soundtrack to the current bundle. Definitely the best one, I hope they eventually do. I know I can get it elsewhere but it would be nice to have it as part of my bundle.  

News Comments > Saints Row 4 War for Humanity Trailer
21. Re: Saints Row 4 War for Humanity Trailer Jun 6, 2013, 22:28 fujiJuice

You could be a full naked female in SR3, that is how I captured this gem of game footage. Although I realize she isn't completely nude, but you could be if I recall.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtG7t_VFZik

News Comments > New Diablo III Game Director
3. Re: New Diablo III Game Director Jun 5, 2013, 21:38 fujiJuice

They could save themselves so much grief if they just ditch the RMAH, I wonder if it's ignorance our stubbornness.  

News Comments > Deus Ex: The Fall Falls Off Our Radar
50. Re: Deus Ex: The Fall Falls Off Our Radar Jun 5, 2013, 20:30 fujiJuice

Don't worry, they will miss their sales projection of 59 trillion copies sold and be forced to go back to PC.  

News Comments > Shadow Warrior Classic Free on Steam
13. Re: Shadow Warrior Classic Free on Steam Jun 1, 2013, 22:26 fujiJuice

Kosumo wrote on Jun 1, 2013, 20:18:
Don't forget to use Ten-Online!

TEN-Online was awesome.

News Comments > The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Free DLC
2. Re: The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Free DLC May 31, 2013, 22:35 fujiJuice

I agree, a very fun game that had just enough loot and spell configuration for me, and I love the companion. I also enjoy that it doesn't take itself too seriously, very funny in parts. I am not typically a fan of ARPG's but for $13, I took a chance and I am very glad I did.  

News Comments > Blizzard's Unannounced MMOG Reset and Delayed?
25. Re: Blizzard's Unannounced MMOG Reset and Delayed? May 29, 2013, 00:13 fujiJuice

Sepharo wrote on May 28, 2013, 19:55:
Fion wrote on May 28, 2013, 19:38:
Called it.

I had said multiple times previously on this forum that Titan was a casual game originally designed not to compete with WoW but either was or will be mothballed and its assets used in a new MMOG that would essentially replace WoW.

I'd bet it was the other way around. It was probably WoW in space and they realized they'd need to do more than just that. So here comes the F2P, RMAH, Facebook integration, and PS4/Xbox1 compatibility.

Maybe, and this is a huge unlikely maybe, since it was being developed parallel to D3 it contained a lot of similarities. Things people ended up hating, so they decided it would be easier to start over than rip out things like RMAH. This is of course assuming Blizzard still has anyone intelligent enough and with the power to do that. I realize D3 still sold like hotcakes, but if you want to collect a subscription, unlike D3, you needed to keep people playing.

News Comments > Call of Juarez: Gunslinger FOV Tweaking Coming
20. Re: Call of Juarez: Gunslinger FOV Tweaking Coming May 26, 2013, 22:08 fujiJuice

As I get older I find I really can't play anything with a low FOV for any extended period of time without becoming nauseous and getting a pounding headache for hours afterwards.  

News Comments > Atari Fire Sale
29. Re: Atari Fire Sale May 23, 2013, 16:57 fujiJuice

Orogogus wrote on May 23, 2013, 13:06:
It's not trustworthy when anyone can buy it for $250K.

If someone doesn't realize, for example, that Rocksteady's not working on the next Batman game then that's one thing, but I think 16 years is probably long enough for even the most oblivious gamer to realize that something might be fishy.

I guess that is a good point. Their audience are the kind of people that already know, or would look into the exchange of hands.

News Comments > Atari Fire Sale
20. Re: Atari Fire Sale May 23, 2013, 12:52 fujiJuice

Orogogus wrote on May 23, 2013, 12:32:
As far as storyline goes, Total Annihilation is possibly the most generic game ever made since the 2600 era. I've said this about other brands before (Homeworld comes to mind), but I really, really don't see any benefit to obtaining the IP. Countless examples have shown that you can't copyright gameplay, and there can't possibly be anyone attached to the CORE vs. ARM storyline, at least not enough to wish that a company had spent $250K for the privilege of slapping the brand onto a game.

It isn't the story though. It is the name itself, it clicks with people, triggers their "Hey, I know that name" response, which I would imagine leads to a lot more sales. Be it nostalgia for previous games, or just a recognizable name that gives people a little more trust.

553 Comments. 28 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo