Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for fujiJuice

Real Name fujiJuice   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 1, 2002, 22:05
Total Comments 552 (Apprentice)
User ID 14675

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > Limbo of the Lost Pulled
17. No subject Jun 12, 2008, 11:54 fujiJuice

Someone clever changed the logo on the Wintermute forums, the engine that was used for Limbo.

http://forum.dead-code.org/

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Remote Game Streaming
1. Interesting... Jun 4, 2008, 01:32 fujiJuice

A couple things though, first they need a new website. I don't know why but I just don't trust it, very shady looking to me for some reason. Second, one of the videos showing Crysis on the PS3 was very laggy, not sure I could deal with that. Third, I fail to see where this would be needed, if I am to understand it correctly, the end machine would still need to render the game correct, so would it not just be more efficient to run it locally?

News Comments > Age of Conan Getting Very Testy
26. Age of Conan: Hi Boring Adventures May 13, 2008, 16:21 fujiJuice

Funcom stated a total of 50k keys in 5k batches would be released daily on a first-come-first-served basis on FilePlanet over the course of a week. Well I did receive the beta email on day one. Naturally all the keys were gone for that day. The next day emails abruptly stopped. I never received additional emails from Fileplanet.

They did release that many, as far as I know, I was able to snag one the first day. They send me an email on the second day indicating a problem with emails and how you need to download their IM client Comrade if you wanted any hope of getting in. Now could this have been a scheme to make you use their IM client, sure, but I would be surprised if they didn't give out all the keys they said they would.

Anyway, in my opinion you aren't missing much. An MMO that doesn't let you do whatever you want from level 1 is an imposter if you ask me. I got all the way to level 9 playing in secluded instances that you are forced into if you wish to progress your character, and I'm told it even goes to 20, which I just didn't have the stomach for. The thing I like about WoW is right at level 1 you can go wherever you want, sure you'll probably die, but the choice is yours.

In Conan you are forced to do a damn tutorial every time you make a character, and you are locked into it until about level 4 or 5. Once out you do one or two quests where you can see other players, then your again sent into a single player only instance. That part might be optional, but still, an MMO with singleplayer, I don't get it.

Also I should note my Beta experience led me to cancel my Pre-Order of the Collectors Edition, so I was excited about this game.

This comment was edited on May 13, 16:23.

News Comments > Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Unofficial Patch
14. Re: Damn good work, Wesp! :) Jan 11, 2008, 00:33 fujiJuice

Thanks for the info everyone!

News Comments > Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Unofficial Patch
7. No subject Jan 10, 2008, 19:08 fujiJuice

Would this patch work with the Steam version? I mean I doubt valve pushes these out to clients.

News Comments > GameSpot Responds
13. No subject Dec 4, 2007, 01:34 fujiJuice

Gamespot isn't the same as Gamestop.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Soldier of Fortune: Payback
4. No subject Nov 14, 2007, 13:24 fujiJuice

Wow that was really quick, I only heard about this recently.

News Comments > No Hellgate: London Asian Server Wipe
4. No subject Nov 14, 2007, 11:28 fujiJuice

That would be a little late for me if I was one of those to be affected, I would of long ago canceled.

News Comments > NVIDIA Beta Drivers for Crysis
20. Re: No subject Nov 13, 2007, 18:34 fujiJuice

I just played about a two hours of CoD4 with this driver with no problems, so it might be another issue bigspender. Although the previous driver .04 did wreck my computer hard, so I suppose your mileage may vary.

News Comments > NVIDIA Beta Drivers for Crysis
5. Re: Rumours abound that this fixes SLI Nov 13, 2007, 14:53 fujiJuice

Whats so confusing about my statements?

Probably the fact that you also said...

PS. Episodic games suck!

And this is not such a game. Just a thought.

News Comments > Call of Duty 4 Steam and Multiplayer Issues
2. Re: No subject Nov 12, 2007, 20:44 fujiJuice

I have problems connecting to most servers with just the vanilla CoD4. It seems very tempermental, one server will connect in seconds while another will count down to 12 then timeout.

News Comments > Gore SE Beta
1. No subject Oct 22, 2007, 11:53 fujiJuice

Doesn't seem like it's changed a whole lot since the release several years ago.

News Comments > WoW Patch Plans & Creative Audio Issue
52. No subject Oct 1, 2007, 14:09 fujiJuice

Onboard is definitely the way to go, its been atleast 5 or 6 years since I refused to buy another creative product, and smooth sailing has prevailed ever since.

Gigabyte makes fantastic boards with a very nice onboard setup, for the most part my experience has been Realtek technology, but they might have other types as well I don't know.

Direct 6 channel audio, optical, coaxial, DTS and Dolby Digital, all built in, there really is no excuse to use Creative anymore over onboard audio.

News Comments > Preorder The Orange Box, Test TF2
3. No subject Sep 11, 2007, 15:14 fujiJuice

OK, but lets say I bought a video card that came with the "Black Box" edition, do I get in the beta too?

Is that edition even available still.

News Comments > More S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s Loom
39. No subject May 17, 2007, 12:45 fujiJuice

A very good game, my only complaints are bugs, and the endless backtracking, it was just so very tedious, it's obvious they had vehicles in to make it less so, however when they removed them it just became a chore.

News Comments > On Team Fortress 2 Animation
21. No subject May 15, 2007, 02:38 fujiJuice

While it might not be the most critical component of a multiplayer game, it serves to add to the experience. As someone else said it seems cool then you don't notice it until it isn't there anymore, like in a different game.

News Comments > Daikatana Deathmatch
15. No subject May 9, 2007, 13:59 fujiJuice

I do, I picked up for like $2, not bad to have in the collection. I was actually enjoying the single player but lost my save games in a hard drive crash.

News Comments > Daikatana Deathmatch
10. No subject May 9, 2007, 11:45 fujiJuice

Is this compatible with the full version, like if I have the full version installed, and someone just has this, would we be able to play together, or would I need this as well?

News Comments > Company of Heroes Patch
4. No subject Apr 26, 2007, 12:23 fujiJuice

This patch came out about three weeks ago.

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Patches
21. No subject Mar 27, 2007, 11:45 fujiJuice

Somebody needs to patch, run through real quick, and offer everyone save games from different areas.

552 Comments. 28 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo