Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for fujiJuice

Real Name fujiJuice   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 1, 2002, 22:05
Total Comments 551 (Apprentice)
User ID 14675

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > New Borderlands 2 DLC Announced
39. Re: New Borderlands 2 DLC Announced Jul 20, 2013, 23:58 fujiJuice

It's probably a mistake to get involved in this argument, but well, here I go.

I think everyone is just reading a bit too much into itBurns comment. I believe he was just stating that the title "season pass", needs work. Like he said, he knew full well he would only be getting 4 DLC, I doubt he feels entitled to anything else. It is just that for people, who
unlike him, are unaware of what "season pass" actually means, it is a bit misleading. Which I agree with, it just needs a more accurate title.

Just my two cents, I'm not here to continue the argument, just thought I could stop one.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > KOTOR Turns 10
21. Re: KOTOR Turns 10 Jul 16, 2013, 09:19 fujiJuice

eRe4s3r wrote on Jul 16, 2013, 03:36:
A spontaneous collapsed lung sounds like the damned most scary thing I ever heard. Way to give a fellow nightmares... glad you are ok now though. *takes a deep breath with phone nearby*

Ha, it is actually far more common than you would think. I had never heard of it until it happened to me, but the doctors had seen it quite a lot. But thank you for the kind words.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
47. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 16, 2013, 09:13 fujiJuice

Nevermind, I was wrong. I left it on all night and only got the one for each. It must have been just from opening them.  

13. Re: KOTOR Turns 10 Jul 16, 2013, 00:02 fujiJuice

Creston wrote on Jul 15, 2013, 23:25:
fujiJuice wrote on Jul 15, 2013, 22:57:
My fond memories of this game include playing on my xbox in my room, with a tremendous pain in my chest. On the insistence of my mother, I went to the doctor the next morning to find out I was walking around with a spontaneously collapsed lung. Needless to say I was rushed to the ER and spent a week in the hospital. Way to go KOTOR!

That twist near the end is pretty big, but I'd never heard of it collapsing a lung before.

Creston

It took my breath away

I know you are joking, but I was in the middle somewhere. If you showed me a video of the whole game I could tell you exactly where, that is how much that night stuck in my memory. I actually didn't finish it until many months later, but yeah great ending.

News Comments > Op Ed
15. Re: Op Ed Jul 15, 2013, 23:48 fujiJuice

NKD wrote on Jul 15, 2013, 17:00:
What would people do anyway? Set modest goals and hamstring themselves? Set ambitious goals and not get funded? It just makes running the whole Kickstarter too much of a ridiculous gamble instead of a simple clean proposition like it is now.

They should set the goal at what they realistically need to do the project, with a buffer for any unexpected problem. Which in my understanding is supposed to be the point of Kickstarter.

As they are so keen to remind people, it is not a store. You are pitching me plan that you have, and how much time and money you will need and why. I am giving you my money because I like your idea and have confidence in your ability to get it done, and would like to help. Just because lots of people want to help doesn't mean you should rape your original objectives.

I would disagree that it is a simple clean proposition the way it currently is. If it was, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Also, almost every single project that I have pledged that exceeded its original goal by a large margin and added a plethora of stretch goals, ends in a mass of confusion among backers once the funding is complete. This is made obvious by the numerous project updates I receive trying to sort it all out.

11. Re: KOTOR Turns 10 Jul 15, 2013, 22:57 fujiJuice

My fond memories of this game include playing on my xbox in my room, with a tremendous pain in my chest. On the insistence of my mother, I went to the doctor the next morning to find out I was walking around with a spontaneously collapsed lung. Needless to say I was rushed to the ER and spent a week in the hospital. Way to go KOTOR!  

45. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 15, 2013, 22:49 fujiJuice

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 15, 2013, 22:21:
I think it is totally random, but generally takes 1-3 hours that I have noticed. You get your first card in 5-15 minutes.

I have played Terrerria over 100 hours, and went to play again today, got sucked in building a new house and 5 hours later....I dinged the cards at 4 hours. So who knows.

Other games that I have never played, I got them in an hour. Might have something to do with their system load also.....

After reading this thread, I tried alt-tabbing five card enabled games at once. To my surprise I am indeed collecting cards for all of them, sporadically.

42. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 15, 2013, 18:08 fujiJuice

Oops, sorry it took me so long.  

40. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 15, 2013, 13:39 fujiJuice

Hey Rhino, I couldn't find you on Steam so I sent you the key via your Bluesnews profile. I am not entirely sure where that goes though  

News Comments > Op Ed
3. Re: Op Ed Jul 15, 2013, 13:03 fujiJuice

I agree with him. Kickstarter needs to limit over-funding. Anything added in stretch goals that is important to the core game should have been there in the first place. Sure they are getting more money to add 'extra' frills to the game, but they aren't being pledged with more development time in tandem with the money.

I used to be of the mind that Kickstarter should just cut off funding options at about 130% the original goal. However I heard Adam Sessler mention a good idea, pro-rate all the early pledges once the goal is met. Now I don't mean the developer should start losing money, but it could be an incentive to pledge early. Then once more people pledge past the goal reduce the early birds pledge by $5-$10 then stop before they start losing money.

This comment was edited on Jul 15, 2013, 13:31.

News Comments > OZombie Kickstarter Cancelled
3. Re: OZombie Kickstarter Cancelled Jul 15, 2013, 10:58 fujiJuice

Is there really that much interest in the potential film, they seem to think it is a sure thing?  

27. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 14, 2013, 21:45 fujiJuice

I have really been enjoying Tomb Raider, I wasn't sure I would so I waited for the sale. Glad I picked it up.

Hey Rhino if you didn't get borderlands 2 yet, I have a extra key from the Amazon sale.

News Comments > Steam Summer Sale Begins
81. Re: Steam Summer Sale Begins Jul 11, 2013, 23:25 fujiJuice

Prez wrote on Jul 11, 2013, 19:13:
Wow - talk about bad timing! I think I was just fired from my job this evening.

Extremely sorry to hear that Prez. I hope it all works out quickly and for the best. Definitely some bluenews.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
2. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 11, 2013, 22:43 fujiJuice

Eirikrautha wrote on Jul 11, 2013, 20:32:
This is pretty close to weapons-grade stupidity here...

I see what you did there.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
24. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 8, 2013, 21:32 fujiJuice

PHJF wrote on Jul 8, 2013, 16:48:
but the N64 was infinitely better than the PS in my eyes, and the GC was the best of that generation for me, too.

I was a boy poster child for Nintendo but even I realized how ridiculously better the PSX/PS2 libraries were.

I feel like the n64 and GameCube games have aged more gracefully as well. I was playing Metroid Prime again recently and that game still looks great in my opinion.

News Comments > Independence Day Metaverse
8. Re: Ex Xbox boss Don Mattrick to earn over $19m in first year at Zynga. Jul 4, 2013, 23:12 fujiJuice

Julio wrote on Jul 4, 2013, 16:53:
The little people at Zynga need a pay cut, so Mattrick can make more cash. Insane the amount of coin a guy like that makes given how incompetent he was on the Xbone launch.

Well in his defense, he probably no longer gets a free Xbox One, so he wants to be sure he can afford it.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
16. Re: Evening Consolidation Jul 3, 2013, 23:23 fujiJuice

I just don't get Destiny, however I could be missing something. It looks terribly bland and generic and as far as I can tell offers no real innovations. All I see is a Halo/Mass Effect/Rage hybrid, which in my book is not a good thing. Also in that video, and I realize it isn't done yet, but the gun fights looked very unsatisfying, enemies just 'got shot' no real feeling of hurting them except their health bars going down. Same with the shots themselves, just lacking a feeling of power.

The only reason I mention this is in videos of Bungie employees they make it seem like the second coming of Jesus Christ.

News Comments > Broken Age Budget Tight: Steam Early Access Planned
15. Re: Broken Age Budget Tight: Steam Early Access Planned Jul 2, 2013, 23:26 fujiJuice

I've said in the past Kickstarter really needs to put overfunding limits on projects. Something like nothing more than 130% can be pledged. That way the initial project doesn't get widely distorted to the point where it is something completely different.  

News Comments > On Sale
13. Re: On Sale Jun 28, 2013, 11:16 fujiJuice

Thanks for all the recommendations, I was the gunzerker but didn't care for him that much. I think the siren or zero fit my play style but I was the siren in the first one.  

News Comments > On Sale
6. Re: On Sale Jun 27, 2013, 22:07 fujiJuice

I played a little bit when the borderlands 2 first came out. I'd like to restart because I honestly don't remember anything that happened. With all the new classes, what would you guys recommend as the most fun to play as?  

551 Comments. 28 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo