Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for fujiJuice

Real Name fujiJuice   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 1, 2002, 22:05
Total Comments 552 (Apprentice)
User ID 14675

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > APB Audio Ads
18. Re: APB Audio Ads Jun 25, 2010, 13:46 fujiJuice

Muscular Beaver wrote on Jun 25, 2010, 13:39:
Nice. Whats next? Blizzard charging $5 per month extra if you dont want to have any goldseller spam anymore?

Shh, don't give Bobby the idea.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > PC BC2 Patch Monday at Soonest
7. Re: PC BC2 Patch Monday at Soonest Jun 23, 2010, 12:55 fujiJuice

siapnar wrote on Jun 23, 2010, 12:18:
lol

I haven't played BC2 in a while, is there anything they "fixed" which in turn colossally fucks up the game?

In terms of game balance, yes, definitely, but otherwise they have been pretty good at adding features and fixing issues, although it's all stuff that should of been that way on release. However going off experience here, patches that get delayed or take a long time end up breaking something horrifically for some people and then a second patch is necessary.

News Comments > PC BC2 Patch Monday at Soonest
5. Re: PC BC2 Patch Monday at Soonest Jun 23, 2010, 11:11 fujiJuice

I'd rather know when the patch that fixes this patch is going to be.  

News Comments > RAGE Trailers
33. Re: RAGE Trailers Jun 17, 2010, 18:15 fujiJuice

Quake 4 was worse than doom 3 though, I'll give you that.

I enjoyed Quake 4, and Doom 3, as someone said, they aren't going to win any awards, but I can accept them for what they are, standard fps games. They don't innovate, but not every game has to, sometimes I just want to sit down and shoot some monsters/aliens/zombies/russians.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 17, 2010, 12:57 fujiJuice

Tumbler wrote on Jun 17, 2010, 12:25:
You're wrong about people not wanting to spend money on this stuff. It's all about software. The wii sports was a BIG deal in the wii's success. Wii fit was a big deal in the balance boards success.

The software is what you should be looking at. If the software is good enough then people will pay for the hardware. That is why people spend $400+ on consoles. For software.

That is why you and I spend $400 dollars on a console, the Wii wasn't targeted at just you and I, it was targeted at everyone, hence the tremendous success of it. Sony and Microsoft are trying to ride the Wii's wave, but that wave has already hit the beach. I'm not saying they will be dismal failures, I'm just saying they want a piece of that Wii success and I really don't think they are going to find it.

Now nothing is impossible, but unless they each have some amazing must have killer app (yes that is redundant), they are going to be nothing but an occasional go to item for a small percentage of current system owners. I guess what I am trying to say is these things aren't going to sell consoles.

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 17, 2010, 12:10 fujiJuice

Verno wrote on Jun 17, 2010, 10:44:
If the rumored $150 price tag holds true for Kinect then I really don't know what the fuck Microsoft is thinking. You don't capture the Wii crowd by asking them to invest $150+150. The whole point of why the Wii worked well is because it was heavily accessorized and the standard SKUs were cheap.

Not only that, but people that wanted something like the Wii, have the Wii. Yeah I know Xbox will be able to push better graphics and online abilities, but in the end the people that this is geared toward aren't interested in those things. The only real thing this has going for it is the lack of a controller, which is cool, but I doubt as accurate, especially with 4 people.

News Comments > RAGE Trailers
9. Re: RAGE Trailers Jun 17, 2010, 12:03 fujiJuice

It's going to remind me of Borderlands so much (though it is much sexier), I will be disappointed in the lack of RPG elements like stats and loot, while playing. Although they have been working on this so long it was probably started before Borderlands.

Now I want to play Borderlands.

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Lawsuits Settled
27. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Lawsuits Settled Jun 11, 2010, 20:22 fujiJuice

RCH wrote on Jun 11, 2010, 19:26:
So I suppose we can expect the 'Hitler learns the Duke Nukem Forever lawsuit has been settled' parody soon?

Those never get old......Do they?

I thought they started taking them all down, at least I read they did.

10. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Lawsuits Settled Jun 11, 2010, 15:31 fujiJuice

Wildone wrote on Jun 11, 2010, 15:30:
If only I coulda been along for the free ride, strippers & ferarris. Who said the money wasn't well spent!!??!

Take-Two

8. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Lawsuits Settled Jun 11, 2010, 15:15 fujiJuice

SuperBill wrote on Jun 11, 2010, 15:06:
There will be no DNF they've slipped too many technology cycles and even if it were to be released it would be akin to releasing an 8-bit Nintendo game to compete with Crysis and all the funds have pretty much dried up to finance another engine shift and redesign.

They could always just go digital distribution only, and make people agree to something that says absolutely no support will be offered for their purchase. I think people would still buy it, and it's better than nothing. This is of course dependent on how close it was to gold. If it was buggy and unfinished in areas, but still playable from beginning to end, I would throw down maybe $5-$10 just out of curiosity.

1. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Lawsuits Settled Jun 11, 2010, 14:32 fujiJuice

Well that clears that up.  

News Comments > Strike Delays Bad Company 2 Patch
14. Re: Strike Delays Bad Company 2 Patch Jun 7, 2010, 14:44 fujiJuice

Wow, I didn't even know they had a QA team, learn something new everyday.  

News Comments > Dungeon Siege 3 Announced
13. Re: Dungeon Siege 3 Announced Jun 7, 2010, 14:38 fujiJuice

I forgot to mention Space Siege, what were they thinking. They took the best element from the previous games, the tons of loot, and completely removed it. Same situation as Supreme Commander, though not as drastic.  

News Comments > Dungeon Siege 3 Announced
3. Re: Dungeon Siege 3 Announced Jun 7, 2010, 13:37 fujiJuice

The first one was pretty awesome, the second, I don't know, it just couldn't keep my attention.  

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution E3 2010 Trailer
57. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution E3 2010 Trailer Jun 5, 2010, 15:45 fujiJuice

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Jun 5, 2010, 14:22:
Bluntly honest, it's a shitty system made for 10yr olds that cry when they hit something too difficult.

Agreed, which is why it won't be removed anytime soon. So a combination of both systems is a nice compromise, which is what I was getting at.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution E3 2010 Trailer
55. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution E3 2010 Trailer Jun 5, 2010, 13:22 fujiJuice

In regards to regenerating health, I liked the way the new Alien vs. Predator handled it. With the marine or the predator you had sections of regeneration, so take enough hits and that section was gone and you would need a health pack to get it back. Find cover in time and that section would recover eventually, a good mix if you ask me.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Ipad Jun 1, 2010, 11:48 fujiJuice

Lot of suckers out there.  

4. Re: Morning Consolidation May 27, 2010, 11:43 fujiJuice

Aside from the price, I just don't see the demand or interest for it. Just feels like they're chasing the competition.

Agreed. Unless they have some killer app in the works, I don't see their intended audience buying something on top of the Wii.

2. Re: Morning Consolidation May 27, 2010, 11:00 fujiJuice

I would be shocked if it was that expensive, it should at the very most be $60-$70, with a game.  

News Comments > Sledgehammer's CoD FPS?
2. Re: Sledgehammer's CoD FPS? May 27, 2010, 10:35 fujiJuice

At first I thought this was a game about Sledgehammer from The Pacific. Just a game were you walk around and stare at shit, smoking a pipe, and occasionally going completely bat shit insane.  

552 Comments. 28 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo