Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for fujiJuice

Real Name fujiJuice   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 1, 2002, 22:05
Total Comments 550 (Apprentice)
User ID 14675

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > On StarCraft II Anti-aliasing
3. Re: On StarCraft II Anti-aliasing Jul 27, 2010, 10:50 fujiJuice

Zyrxil wrote on Jul 27, 2010, 10:40:
/palmface
How about letting your customers choose what is acceptable, ATI? Exe-name dependent AA, what a joke.

Seriously, if someone has sense enough to go into the control panel and enable it, I would think they could come to the conclusion about why their FPS dropped. If they are ok with that, so what, if they aren't, they will turn it off again.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > 38 Studios' RI Loan Approved
1. Re: 38 Studios' RI Loan Approved Jul 27, 2010, 10:47 fujiJuice

While it seems Curt Schilling is passionate about games, and I hope he succeeds with his company, from what I read this deal seems unfair to other small business owners of Rhode Island.  

News Comments > BlizzCon PPV Tickets on Sale
22. Re: BlizzCon PPV Tickets on Sale Jul 25, 2010, 10:12 fujiJuice

kxmode wrote on Jul 25, 2010, 04:32:
You mean like the lightcycles in 80's Tron video game where you just filled up the space with a single line?

Haha, exactly!

News Comments > BlizzCon PPV Tickets on Sale
19. Re: BlizzCon PPV Tickets on Sale Jul 25, 2010, 03:16 fujiJuice

raVen wrote on Jul 25, 2010, 00:40:
I watched the feed last year as well, and it seems like there are still things that I remember from the feed that weren't common knowledge for a while.
I'd pay for it again as I enjoyed the panels, but this year I'll be there :).

Prepare yourself for some of the longest lines mankind has ever seen. The first two times weren't so bad, but the third time we went, just way too may people. The line to get your ticket to get into the event, started at the desks inside, went through the doors and wrapped around the building, then went into a larger warehouse type building where it then snaked back and fourth between the walls to consume all available space. I have a picture here somewhere.

News Comments > PC Mafia II Demo Confirmed
8. Re: PC Mafia II Demo Confirmed Jul 22, 2010, 22:55 fujiJuice

Replaying through the first one, so great. Felt the need to win the race too, even though they let you skip it now. Second try for the win, David Vincent and I tore that shit up. http://i.imgur.com/Ouiro.jpg  

News Comments > Ubisoft's Results
1. Re: Ubisoft's Results Jul 22, 2010, 22:46 fujiJuice

What about PC sales only?  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
17. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 20, 2010, 20:12 fujiJuice

PHJF wrote on Jul 20, 2010, 19:57:
I sifted through every movie in all genre. The "watchable" rate was roughly 2%, and barely a fraction of the hundreds of DVDs I own (AKA "good movies") were represented.

I watch movies on it all the time, there aren't as many new movies as the delivery portion, but they are there. I've been using it since the beta and the selection gets better and better, plus Starz Play movies are constantly being changed in and out. I find it a great way to see movies I never would of bothered renting, the recommendations are usually very good. HD, while not as great as the Disc version, is very good, I suspect a network problem if it's downgrading your picture.

News Comments > R.U.S.E. Free Weekend Extended
2. Re: R.U.S.E. Free Weekend Extended Jul 18, 2010, 19:01 fujiJuice

What were the mishaps?  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 18, 2010, 16:23 fujiJuice

What is a BFBC2 iTunes app?  

News Comments > Bond Game Revealed?
8. Re: Bond Game Revealed? Jul 16, 2010, 10:51 fujiJuice

StingingVelvet wrote on Jul 16, 2010, 01:40:
Even Goldeneye was only good if you were a console-only gamer and were like "FPS WHA?"

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. I was/am a hardcore FPS player on the PC at the time, I still have the original Quake package I pre-ordered directly from id, and I enjoyed the hell out of goldeneye. It had great multiplayer maps, gameplay modes, and weapons, single player was enjoyable too. I also think to this day that N64 had the most FPS friendly controller.

News Comments > MOH Beta Opens to Steam BC2 Owners
11. Re: MOH Beta Opens to Steam BC2 Owners Jul 16, 2010, 10:40 fujiJuice

Ant wrote on Jul 16, 2010, 10:24:
Why only Steam BC2 owners? Why not retail?

You are missing absolutely nothing, trust me, you are better off.

News Comments > AvP Bughunt DLC
8. Re: AvP Bughunt DLC Jul 15, 2010, 21:23 fujiJuice

Scottish Martial Arts wrote on Jul 15, 2010, 20:27:
I thought AP was pretty decent. Wasn't perfect but I don't think it deserved all the flack it got. Definitely wasn't surprised it didn't sell though.

Agreed, the multiplayer beta really turned me off of it beforehand, but I got it part of the Sega package a few months ago, enjoyed the single player more than I thought I would. The two times I tried to play multiplayer no other players were found.

News Comments > Aliens vs Predator Patched
2. Re: Aliens vs Predator Patched Jul 9, 2010, 01:41 fujiJuice

Hated the multiplayer beta, but bought it when it was part of a sega package for around $70 a few months ago on steam. Don't regret my purchase, was an enjoyable single player experience. Can't speak for the retail multiplayer because I couldn't find anyone to play against, probably for the best anyway.  

News Comments > BFG Tech to Close?
1. Re: BFG Tech to Close? Jul 6, 2010, 15:55 fujiJuice

It's a shame that a good company has to close while terrible companies just get bigger.  

News Comments > DirectX 11 WoW
39. Re: DirectX 11 WoW Jul 5, 2010, 19:08 fujiJuice

Fion wrote on Jul 5, 2010, 18:49:
There is a difference between Art Direction and Graphics. WoWs graphics are crap, but their art direction is great.

While it is true these are different things, that is like saying a word is different than a sentence, without the word there is no sentence. So when I say graphics, I am including art direction, animation, colors, textures, etc. Let it be known that I am generally a graphics whore, and WoW has never let me down. Like I said before, it is showing its age a bit, but nowhere near what it would be if it had gone realistic. Games can have some of the highest texture resolutions and largest number of polygons and still come out looking like crap. I'll be the first to admit that WoW doesn't push poly's or pixels to their limits, and it doesn't have to, it has charm and immersion.

News Comments > DirectX 11 WoW
31. Re: DirectX 11 WoW Jul 5, 2010, 18:35 fujiJuice

WoW has some of the best graphics in any MMO I have ever seen. The design of the game was not meant to be photo realistic, and unfortunately some people seem to think that is the case. MMO games that throw out more polygons and bigger textures usually end up looking like abominations because they try too hard for realism. Blizzard took a brilliant approach and went the other way. They made a game that, while looking somewhat dated in a few areas after several years, the tree canopies mostly, still holds its own against games that have come out in the past year or so. Hands down the best art style and without a doubt the most fluid animations in any MMO, and I have played about 90% of them.  

News Comments > GoG vs Goliath
19. Re: GoG vs Goliath Jul 1, 2010, 16:37 fujiJuice

I've purchased several games from GOG, even ones I already own, just because it's easier than sticking the disc in every time and I like their service. Now if they would add Magic Carpet 2 to their site, I would buy around 25,000 copies, since I can't seem to get it to work entirely right with DOSBox.  

News Comments > Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Patched
9. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Patched Jun 30, 2010, 12:57 fujiJuice

Anyone know how to fire the counter measures, I see no bind for it?  

News Comments > APB Audio Ads
18. Re: APB Audio Ads Jun 25, 2010, 13:46 fujiJuice

Muscular Beaver wrote on Jun 25, 2010, 13:39:
Nice. Whats next? Blizzard charging $5 per month extra if you dont want to have any goldseller spam anymore?

Shh, don't give Bobby the idea.

News Comments > PC BC2 Patch Monday at Soonest
7. Re: PC BC2 Patch Monday at Soonest Jun 23, 2010, 12:55 fujiJuice

siapnar wrote on Jun 23, 2010, 12:18:
lol

I haven't played BC2 in a while, is there anything they "fixed" which in turn colossally fucks up the game?

In terms of game balance, yes, definitely, but otherwise they have been pretty good at adding features and fixing issues, although it's all stuff that should of been that way on release. However going off experience here, patches that get delayed or take a long time end up breaking something horrifically for some people and then a second patch is necessary.

550 Comments. 28 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo