Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for fujiJuice

Real Name fujiJuice   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 1, 2002, 22:05
Total Comments 548 (Apprentice)
User ID 14675

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
13. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jul 13, 2011, 12:39 fujiJuice

So I guess I have to call them to find out what this means for my dual streaming? A few days ago I was no longer able to watch from my computer while my wife watched on the TV, when this was something we have been doing for a long time. I got an error on the computer informing me a movie was already playing, I was confused so I called them. Apparently what we were using before was the backup stream in the case that the primary stream went down, a loophole they just fixed. From the way he answered my question it seemed as though he had been answering it all day. His suggestion was to switch to two DVD plan which would allow two streams at once, which I did and it has worked. Now wtf?  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > World of Warcraft Recruit-A-Friend Program Levels Up
4. Re: World of Warcraft Recruit-A-Friend Program Levels Up Jul 8, 2011, 11:04 fujiJuice

Darks wrote on Jul 8, 2011, 10:56:
Blizz is doing everything they can to get people on their game. They need to be worried about the new Star Wars MMO. Iíve been on the beta for a while now and I absolutely love the game. The fully voiced cut scenes for missionís just kicks ass and makes the game feel more like playing a Single player game.

The questing is fun and non repetitive. This will be the game that causes WOW to lose many subscribers. Bioware has done a really awesome job with the MMO. It does not feel A typical like other MMOs. They are doing things in this MMO that has not been done before. I cannot say what because of the NDA, but itís a fun MMO and Blizzard should be very worried.

I have been hearing quite the opposite, on this very site, from beta players.

News Comments > Burning Crusade Free, WoW Free to Play
15. Re: Burning Crusade Free, WoW Free to Play Jun 28, 2011, 23:38 fujiJuice

Minuit wrote on Jun 28, 2011, 23:24:
If "the restrictions" haven't changed since the last time I saw the trial, it's pretty much designed to prevent anyone from wanting to play the game.

You can't group, you can't chat, you can't trade... and yet this trial is supposed to show you how much fun it can be to play a big social game. It's a nice thought, but completely failed to draw me back in.

They never had those restrictions in the beginning, but I imagine they added them to cut down on gold farmers hording trial accounts, no pun intended. While I admit the restrictions are annoying, they aren't quite that extreme, you can group, you just can't be the one inviting. You can chat, but it has to be in your group, I think you can whisper, not sure, but I know they don't allow you to talk in the global channels. Not trading or using the mail sucks though, I can understand not being able to send it, but you should be able to receive it, same with the auction house.

News Comments > WoW Your Friends for Free
39. Re: WoW Your Friends for Free Jun 26, 2011, 20:03 fujiJuice

Dades wrote on Jun 26, 2011, 17:32:
Gaming in general is going through a bit of an evolutionary step up the ladder right now and WoW isn't really a part of it. Whatever game Blizzard makes next probably will be but WoW's time is over, people can only play the same game for so long.

Agreed.

News Comments > WoW Your Friends for Free
36. Re: WoW Your Friends for Free Jun 26, 2011, 12:02 fujiJuice

Dades wrote on Jun 26, 2011, 10:47:
All these threads end up the same though, and it's hilarious... OMG, WoW is DYING...

Really? You find it hilarious? You must be a pretty simple person. People tend to complain when they are unhappy with something. The reasoning isn't always rational but it tends to have an affect on that thing. Even WoW isn't impervious to unhappy fans and Blizzard doesn't just want some people playing WoW, they want as many people as possible.

So your misguided attempt to say that other opinions don't matter is not truthful and irrelevant.

Of course they want as many people as possible playing WoW, I can't think of any company that wouldn't want everyone as a customer. This is hardly any sign of a death knell however. Blizzard knows their subscriptions are going to go down over time, this is a fact, there is nothing they can do about that, they hit their peak years ago. In fact it probably has something to do with the delay in Diablo 3 being released, I played the game like 3 or 4 years ago and it looked done, but why release it when it is going to cannibalize their own game. All this is, is an attempt to keep their profits astronomically high, nothing more. People have been claiming WoW's death since a couple years after it's release, with each new major MMO release infact, Warhammer, LOTR, Age of Conan, Rift, and now Old Republic. At most they make a dent, which eventually gets semi-repaired.

News Comments > WoW Patch Notes
8. Re: WoW Patch Notes Jun 25, 2011, 12:42 fujiJuice

My server is still jam packed full of people, so I wouldn't say they are doomed yet. But I think releasing some sort of classic only server would do them a great justice. I realize the logistics of this would be crazy, but still, they can do it.  

News Comments > Alpha Polaris and Demo Released
7. Re: Alpha Polaris and Demo Released Jun 25, 2011, 12:18 fujiJuice

The Thing game was pretty good, I enjoyed it. I remember my PC version actually came with the movie too.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 24, 2011, 14:03 fujiJuice

Acleacius wrote on Jun 24, 2011, 13:59:
OTC has anyone tried doing a Win7 install with only a Administrator account, bypassing the UAC or is it even possible?

The idea I'm kicking around is to Reboot at the UAC prompt. On restart letting it go strait into the desktop, creating the Temp Admin account. At the desktop Enable the main Admin account, so on all start ups there is only the Admin account to login.

I am not sure I understand what you are trying to achieve, you can disable UAC if you wish.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 24, 2011, 11:15 fujiJuice

nin wrote on Jun 24, 2011, 10:30:
I liked fitzquake simply because it preserved the original glquake look, and I couldn't get certain commands (-width -bpp, etc) working with the steam version of glquake w/o it crashing...

I agree, the other engines do look great, but there is something about the original look that appeals to me. Granted I can play in 1920x1600, something I couldn't do 15 years ago.

News Comments > Portal 2 Sells 3 Million
13. Re: Portal Sells 3 Million Jun 23, 2011, 00:44 fujiJuice

I imagine PS3 sales would be the highest, considering PC is my first choice, but the fact that the PS3 version included the PC version, I purchased that instead.  

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Demo
4. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Demo Jun 21, 2011, 12:14 fujiJuice

There are no particulars on what is included in the sample of the game.

A sample of twelve years of sadness and regret.

News Comments > Quote of the Day II
22. Re: Quote of the Day II Jun 14, 2011, 13:54 fujiJuice

Jonny5 wrote on Jun 14, 2011, 13:29:
Whole point of his statement. They started the Fucking DM for crying out loud, IF they want to leave it out, They can do whatever the Hell they want. Some of you because of some of ID failures seem to forget , this is EYE fucking DEE. You wouldnt understand the true admiration unless you were there during the whole evolution of FPS and DM.

I mother Fucking D bitches

For someone who claims to have been around since their beginnings, you should learn how to write and pronounce their name.

News Comments > Quote of the Day II
15. Re: Quote of the Day II Jun 14, 2011, 12:32 fujiJuice

That is all well and good, but he is building a town with nothing but steak houses, if you want McDonalds you have to go to the next town over. You want your town to have options for everyone, since people like different things.  

News Comments > BF3 Campaign Around 6-10 Hours
17. Re: BF3 Campaign Around 6-10 Hours Jun 9, 2011, 23:07 fujiJuice

They should just go back to the way it was in 1942 and have bot play for singleplayer. Definitely a good way to practice, even if they were dumb as shit.  

News Comments > id Happy to be Done with Engine Licensing
17. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 8, 2011, 23:57 fujiJuice

The Half Elf wrote on Jun 8, 2011, 21:24:
I really need to dig up all the interviews about how they were gung-ho about supporting dev's using their engines.

What would be the point, he pretty much says that here? If they didn't care about the developers, then it wouldn't make a difference if they overhauled core pieces of the engine.

It is also true though that this doesn't mean as much as it would have 5-10 years ago.

News Comments > RIFT Sells Nearly 1 Million
1. Re: RIFT Sells Nearly 1 Million Jun 8, 2011, 11:29 fujiJuice

Yeah and I can tell you where they will be after their free month is up.  

News Comments > Dungeon Siege III Demo
11. Re: Dungeon Siege III Demo Jun 7, 2011, 11:35 fujiJuice

orangedragon10 wrote on Jun 7, 2011, 11:27:
As far as I know, you can still play co-op over the network. Just that if you wanna play on the same PC, it has to be with controllers.

In the demo, or the complete game? The wording in the description makes it seems like a no in the demo.

News Comments > Dungeon Siege III Demo
8. Re: Dungeon Siege III Demo Jun 7, 2011, 11:25 fujiJuice

Two player 'local co-op' really? I imagine .1% of people would play it co-op on the same pc. If that is the only way to play co-op in the complete game, why even bother including it?  

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Demo
17. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Demo Jun 3, 2011, 12:26 fujiJuice

I can't find it on xbox live, do you need Borderlands GOTY to get it on xbox?  

News Comments > Call of Duty Paid Service Revealed
94. Re: Call of Duty Paid Service Revealed Jun 1, 2011, 00:43 fujiJuice

ASeven wrote on May 31, 2011, 21:58:
Krovven wrote on May 31, 2011, 21:32:
ASeven wrote on May 31, 2011, 20:51:
BF2 was multi?

Battlefield Bad Company 1 & 2 and Battlefield 1943?

Some would consider the Bad Company series different from the BF series, like DICE itself.

BF2 was on consoles, it was called Battlefield 2: Modern Combat.

548 Comments. 28 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo