Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for fujiJuice

Real Name fujiJuice   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 1, 2002, 22:05
Total Comments 548 (Apprentice)
User ID 14675

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Improvements
13. Re: Battlefield 3 Improvements Nov 3, 2011, 22:29 fujiJuice

LittleMe wrote on Nov 3, 2011, 22:21:
Yeah there's the rubber banding and then there's the equally bad lag deaths when I'm already around the corner but taking hits anyway because the person shooting me is lagged. It means the client is dominant, not the server. It's a way to hide lag and it sacrifices gameplay for those of us with low pings. BF3 is much worse than BF2 in this regard. IIRC even BC2 didn't behave like this.

Yeah this one is definitely the worst with maybe the exception of 1942 on release. I followed two guys in a jeep in my own jeep and once they stopped I switched to the gunner position and lit their gunner up for a good 20 seconds. I couldn't figure out why he wasn't dying, the whole time he is searching for me even looking right at me and not seeing me. Finally I get shot in the back of the head and my death cam shows my jeep 100 feet in front of his. It was very strange, because I wasn't lagged out, I could see all the activity in front of me just fine.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Improvements
5. Re: Battlefield 3 Improvements Nov 3, 2011, 21:50 fujiJuice

The lag and rubber-banding is pretty ridiculous most of the time, it is rare that I find a server with none. It seems to be the worst on Tehran Highway.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer
18. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer Nov 1, 2011, 15:55 fujiJuice

Beamer wrote on Nov 1, 2011, 15:07:
I can sit in front of a random level I've never seen (and there are plenty since I won't buy a $15 map pack) and tell you within seconds if it's MW or MW2. Or I can tell you when I get to 5 kills as the perk gameplay mechanic was drastically changed. Along with many other mechanics.

Yeah but can you do that with a screenshot? I could probably do the same thing with 98% of the screenshots of every Battlefield game. That is because they update their engine between games.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Footage
20. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Footage Oct 31, 2011, 13:21 fujiJuice

A couple things about this video.

Wow that player is bad, someone should tell Mike a bow is not a melee weapon.

Textures do seem to be only a slight improvement over Oblivion, which came out years ago, I hope this is just a console thing.

Animations are terrible and character customization seems very limited, this is always the case but one would hope they would improve eventually.

At this point it seems like a mod for Oblivion (which I liked), this video kind of toned down my anticipation for this game.

News Comments > Just Cause 3 Next Year?
8. Re: Just Cause 3 Next Year? Oct 27, 2011, 01:38 fujiJuice

Just Cause 2 would of been the perfect game if it had some sort of coop, still tremendous fun though, managed to get like 55% complete.

I hope they add that in the next one.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Battlefield 3
30. Re: Ships Ahoy - Battlefield 3 Oct 25, 2011, 12:55 fujiJuice

Airchinapilot wrote on Oct 25, 2011, 12:28:
fujiJuice wrote on Oct 25, 2011, 12:04:
I can't even launch the damn game, "BF3.exe has stopped working" no matter how I try, from battlelog, from a desktop icon, from within origin.

Antivirus? I know I had to make bf3.exe an exception in mine.

Well that got me a little closer, now it crashes because of directx. I guess I have to roll back from those drivers that were released yesterday.

Edit: Ok that didn't help.

This comment was edited on Oct 25, 2011, 13:01.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Battlefield 3
23. Re: Ships Ahoy - Battlefield 3 Oct 25, 2011, 12:04 fujiJuice

I can't even launch the damn game, "BF3.exe has stopped working" no matter how I try, from battlelog, from a desktop icon, from within origin.  

News Comments > EVE Online Defectors Get Apology Discount
20. Re: EVE Online Defectors Get Apology Discount Oct 14, 2011, 21:24 fujiJuice

Quboid wrote on Oct 14, 2011, 21:06:
Prez wrote on Oct 14, 2011, 20:33:
Agrikaan wrote on Oct 14, 2011, 18:14:
Prez wrote on Oct 14, 2011, 16:26:
Being the space sim freak that I am, it would stand to reason that I would be the prime audience for a game like EVE. In truth, given that it's an MMO (which I universally despise), has a monthly fee (which I patently refuse to pay to play a game), is made up of, and in fact is essentially run by, the "hardcore" (in other words, elitist snobs who'll shit all over you for not doing things 'correctly') and is more like a prime time soap opera than a space sim if the press it gets is any indication, I couldn't really care any less about EVE than I do.

All of the quitters can stay quit, and take all of the other drama queens along with them for all I care. Wake me when these obviously talented developers make an actual game.

Haha, who's the drama queen again?

Honestly, you know nothing about the game, and the players apparently. But I agree, it's much more fun to judge and condemn based on feelings and strict home made policies instead of experience and knowledge. It satisifies like nothing else!

Please stay in your room with your hands in the pockets and look all grumpy because the world hasn't yet delivered all that it owes you.

You are EXACTLY the kind of person that plays EVE that I detest. Arrogant, rude, self-important, condescending, and obnoxious. Thank you for so vividly illustrating my point.

Clap Clap Clap

You win the thread.

Seriously, this guy needs a coke and a smile.

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic December Launch; Pricing Details
10. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic December Launch, Pricing Details Sep 24, 2011, 14:44 fujiJuice

zincthallinide wrote on Sep 24, 2011, 14:08:
Does anyone know how early Early Access is? I thought I saw before that it said two days, but I don't see that anymore, and anyway that seems too short..

Have they ever actually said how early it would be?

I believe Regular Edition is 3 days and Collectors Edition is 7, but I could be wrong.

News Comments > WoW Magazine Ends
9. Re: WoW Magazine Ends Sep 16, 2011, 23:39 fujiJuice

Sempai wrote on Sep 16, 2011, 22:58:
Haha, is it just me or is Blizzard as a whole just going into the shitter?

It says right there on the first line it was run by Future, not Blizzard.

News Comments > Dead Island "Make Up" Promised
5. Re: Dead Island "Make Up" Promised Sep 7, 2011, 21:35 fujiJuice

They are going to give everyone that bought Dead Island a copy of Dead Island.  

News Comments > Dead Island Patched
13. Re: Dead Island Patched Sep 6, 2011, 23:34 fujiJuice

SirKnight wrote on Sep 6, 2011, 23:06:
For some reason, ever since I saved that dude on the beach early on in the game it has turned into a freaking slideshow. The performance is just pure crap. So bad it's not playable at all. I have a very high end machine too so I don't know WTF is going on.

I'd love to see a patch that allows you to disable the bloom. It's so overdone it's not even funny.

Someone told me the cpu priority gets bumped down real low because of one of the patches, check that and crank it up.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Dead Island; Patch Coming; Steam has an Xbox Build?
30. Re: Ships Ahoy - Dead Island; Patch Coming; Steam has an Xbox Build? Sep 6, 2011, 12:47 fujiJuice

Jerykk wrote on Sep 6, 2011, 12:19:
From what I can tell, this appears to be a debug build which is why debug commands like noclip work. All Techland needs to do is replace the .exe. to fix this issue.

I guess that explains how I went noclip for no reason whatsoever midgame last night, completely broke everything and I couldn't get out of it. I finally had to shut the game down.

News Comments > Quoteworthy - Avalanche on DRM
13. Re: Quoteworthy - Avalanche on DRM Sep 6, 2011, 12:36 fujiJuice

Razorclaw wrote on Sep 6, 2011, 11:46:
bought just cause 2, but never registered the serial key to steam, instead I downloaded a crack. thank me for buying your game, christofer sundberg.

That makes no sense whatsoever, do you always cripple games you buy?

News Comments > EA Not Planning Origin Exclusives
18. Re: EA Not Planning Origin Exclusives Aug 30, 2011, 18:59 fujiJuice

Also, since I was forced to make an additional Origin screen name, I tried to have some fun, just a heads up, pretty much all permutations of Origin/EA/Sucks/Blows are taken.  

17. Re: EA Not Planning Origin Exclusives Aug 30, 2011, 18:55 fujiJuice

Creston wrote on Aug 30, 2011, 15:43:
Sounds like your typical EA customer-friendliness at work!

Creston

Indeed, calling both Bioware or EA was no help either, apparently it is impossible for someone to just go into the database and change one of the emails to match the other. Superb system design, they should of anticipated this and made a way for users to merge accounts on their own, but well, it's EA being EA.

12. Re: EA Not Planning Origin Exclusives Aug 30, 2011, 15:12 fujiJuice

Verno wrote on Aug 30, 2011, 11:33:
They already said they aren't using Origin for patching and that you don't need to register it with Origin. The game's login and patching systems were built long before Origin was around.

Not so sure about that, EA upgraded my EA Account to Origin, and Bioware did the same with my TOR website account. I used two different email addresses for each and now I am forced to have two different Origin accounts, this is because the TOR website account is an Origin account. If your Origin account is a different email address than your TOR account, and you already entered a game code on the TOR website, try and change one of them to the other email address, it won't work, already taken.

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday
17. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Aug 29, 2011, 15:24 fujiJuice

JoeNapalm wrote on Aug 29, 2011, 14:22:
...so I have to ask, how can it feel like Star Wars combat?

Every trailer I have seen has people standing in veritable rivers of blaster fire, from all directions, with no visible effect.

Star Wars combat is quick and deadly. Pretty much all the weapons are insta-kill from anything closer than a near-miss.

How is standing there, with torrents of blaster bolts flooding through targets, feel like Star Wars?

I think you need to go back and watch the original trilogy, there is nothing but blaster fire in every direction. Would make for a pretty boring movie if every shot hit it's mark (with the exception of Han shooting Greedo... first).

News Comments > Prey 2 Trailer
2. Re: Prey 2 Trailer Aug 23, 2011, 23:43 fujiJuice

Overon wrote on Aug 23, 2011, 23:01:
Seriously, you are going to be have a developer commentary on a pre-rendered cutscene? Really? Is anyone fooled by pre-rendered cutscenes masquerading as real gameplay anymore?

Show us how 95% of the game will look like.

Yeah he was careful to say it was stuff you could do in the game, not that it was actual gameplay. Big deal.

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Launch Sales Limited; Huttball Introduced
15. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Launch Sales Limited Huttball Introduced Aug 19, 2011, 15:22 fujiJuice

eunichron wrote on Aug 19, 2011, 14:56:
What I'd really like to know is if they'll be providing refunds for those whose pre-orders do not get approved before launch, seeing as they charged my card before even completing the order.

The way I understand it is you will not be able to pre-order come a certain point, I am sure once you have ordered it you are guaranteed the ability to play at launch.

548 Comments. 28 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo