Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for fujiJuice

Real Name fujiJuice   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 1, 2002, 22:05
Total Comments 552 (Apprentice)
User ID 14675

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Cancelled Aliens RPG Animations
17. Re: Cancelled Aliens RPG Animations Feb 18, 2013, 12:31 fujiJuice

El Pit wrote on Feb 18, 2013, 12:22:
Oh, NO! You got the German version, where aliens and marines sit down to discuss anger management, until you decided to go all trigger happy on them. EVIL, WICKED fujiJuice!

Yeah I accidentally received Aliens: Harmless Marines.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Cancelled Aliens RPG Animations
11. Re: Cancelled Aliens RPG Animations Feb 18, 2013, 11:09 fujiJuice

I'm sure Gearbox is fine with all these 'leaked' stories, conveniently throws TimeGate under the bus.

A fun little clip from my jaunt through the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkqyUCqlypg For some reason it is much darker on youtube, so click HD and make it full screen, it might help to see the horribleness.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
26. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 15, 2013, 23:57 fujiJuice

I used to bookmark and tab like crazy, then I found 'read it later', well now it is called 'Pocket'. love being able to just mark stuff of interest and easily get to it from my pc, or phone. Then when I have finally read it I can check it off the list. It will still be in my account though in case I want to find it again.  

News Comments > Blood Revival Shelved
9. Re: Blood Revival Shelved Feb 15, 2013, 23:23 fujiJuice

Was that basically "wait till they go under and it shouldn't be a problem" at the end there?  

News Comments > System Shock 2 on GOG.com
29. Re: System Shock 2 on GOG.com Feb 14, 2013, 20:57 fujiJuice

nin wrote on Feb 14, 2013, 16:57:
I'd love for them to get Undying next...

Such a good game, used to scare me so much I would be afraid to play it.

News Comments > Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey Kickstarter
12. Re: Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey Kickstarter Feb 9, 2013, 13:43 fujiJuice

Sho wrote on Feb 8, 2013, 23:11:
You should definitely give Dreamfall another try. I had some trouble getting going with it as well (those controls!), but it gets so, so good as it progresses.

I forget large parts of what happened in TLJ is that going to hinder my enjoyment/understanding at all?

News Comments > Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey Kickstarter
9. Re: Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey Kickstarter Feb 8, 2013, 23:06 fujiJuice

Loved The Longest Journey, played a little if Dreamfall when it came out but just didn't grab me like TLJ did. I guess I should give it another shot, it is a shame that the 3d models in TLJ did not age well at all.  

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines Season Pass and Bug Hunt DLC Announced
60. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Season Pass and Bug Hunt DLC Announced Feb 8, 2013, 22:43 fujiJuice

PHJF wrote on Feb 8, 2013, 20:17:
nin wrote on Feb 8, 2013, 19:21:
I'm just going to crank up Aliens on blu tonight.

I have the fuckin quadrilogy box set with like 5000 discs on DVD so I can't really justify a move to BRD...

I was able to snag the bluray collection pretty cheap on amazon a while back. Loved the extra features, such as on screen info it gives you while watching, which can be turned off of course.

Also if you have the collection I suggest you watch the Alien 3 documentary, really gave me more appreciation for it and Fincher. Although I never had the hate for it that most people do.

This comment was edited on Feb 8, 2013, 22:52.

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines "Bug Hunt" DLC Revealed?
66. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Feb 7, 2013, 22:31 fujiJuice

For the $5 I payed for AVP3, I enjoyed it. Certainly not a great game, but a nice distraction for a short time.  

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines Contact Trailer - Extended Cut
6. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Contact Trailer - Extended Cut Feb 7, 2013, 22:03 fujiJuice

PHJF wrote on Feb 7, 2013, 21:45:
Disgrace to an awesome piece of music from an awesome movie.

Agree, in my opinion it didn't really fit with the visuals either, even though I am a big fan of his work.

News Comments > Age of Wonders 3 Revealed
2. Re: Age of Wonders 3 Revealed Feb 6, 2013, 21:36 fujiJuice

For some reason, probably because I'm getting old, I mixed that up with age of mythology. Really enjoyed that game, never played this one.  

News Comments > Skyrim HD Pack Updated
2. Re: Skyrim HD Pack Updated Feb 6, 2013, 21:16 fujiJuice

Techie714 wrote on Feb 6, 2013, 21:13:
Nice! This is always a great treat when the developers do this instead of the Mod community. These packs should be standard with all PC releases that have a console release as well.

Edit: I just want to make clear I support the Mod community too..lol.

Yeah it is nice to get it straight from the source.

News Comments > Leviathan: Warships Announced
1. Re: Leviathan: Warships Announced Feb 6, 2013, 21:09 fujiJuice

I wonder if it is in any way related to http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/63027/leviathans Sounds similar, wish I could get someone to play it with me.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: etc., etc. Jan 24, 2013, 21:43 fujiJuice

Sepharo wrote on Jan 24, 2013, 21:32:
Though I don't necessarily support Take-Two here Darabont sounds like a douche in that quote.

Yes, it was going to be called L.A. Noir, based on the book by John Buntin. But the video game company with the video game called L.A. Noire (with an e!) threatened to sue the shit out of me, TNT, every company that actually ever worked in Hollywood. And they have the billions of dollars to back it up, apparently.

Note the stressing of video game... Which at first seems like it's being done, fair enough, to distinguish that these are properties in different mediums. But then he goes on with "actually ever worked in Hollywood" and "apparently" as if he can't believe a video game company would/could dare stand up to Hollywood.

I think you are reading too much into it. I believe he is just saying the lawsuit is so broad that almost any company in Hollywood even remotely related to the show would be sued. I think the 'apparently' is just him conceding that it isn't with it since they could fight a good fight.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Password Attacks
5. Re: Guild Wars 2 Password Attacks Sep 7, 2012, 21:27 fujiJuice

On a somewhat unrelated note. Both my wife and I about a week ago received emails from ArenaNet saying we requested email changes for our Guild Wars 2 accounts, even though neither one of us has the game. Quite strange.  

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Mechromancer next Month
61. Re: Borderlands 2 Mechromancer next Month Sep 4, 2012, 23:51 fujiJuice

finga wrote on Sep 4, 2012, 15:42:
Oh. You meant post-release DLCs. I thought you were talking about the game itself. Problem with them announcing them now is that people start thinking that the DLC is already complete and that it's being purposefully withheld for money-grabbing purposes. I don't blame them for keeping their mouth shut, but they probably should have also stayed quiet on the season pass until after release.

I also do think that anyone who buys the season pass but didn't get the Mechromancer as a pre-order bonus should just be given that as well, but I guess that's not going to happen.

Yeah you are right, good call.

14. Re: Borderlands 2 Mechromancer next Month Sep 4, 2012, 11:50 fujiJuice

finga wrote on Sep 4, 2012, 10:02:
fujiJuice wrote on Sep 4, 2012, 09:45:
Already telling people what isn't included instead of what is, not a good way to get buyers.
Welcome to, like, six years ago. That's how AAA games are sold now.

And if you have read stuff and watched videos, you'll get a pretty damn good idea of what's included.

Please be so kind as to link me the articles/videos which give me an idea of what dlcs are included in the season pass.

Also, I agree season pass holders shouldn't get preorder dlcs the same time as preorder people, but they made it clear it will be available for purchase later on. I think it should be part of the season pass when it becomes available for everyone else.

This comment was edited on Sep 4, 2012, 12:03.

1. Re: Borderlands 2 Mechromancer next Month Sep 4, 2012, 09:45 fujiJuice

Already telling people what isn't included instead of what is, not a good way to get buyers.  

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Rewards Borderlands 1 Vets
17. Re: Borderlands 2 Rewards Borderlands 1 Vets Jul 7, 2012, 22:03 fujiJuice

nin wrote on Jul 7, 2012, 18:05:
fujiJuice wrote on Jul 7, 2012, 17:43:
Didn't they eventually patch in cloud saves?

That was the steamworks integration they added in awhile back.

I thought so.

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Rewards Borderlands 1 Vets
15. Re: Borderlands 2 Rewards Borderlands 1 Vets Jul 7, 2012, 17:43 fujiJuice

Didn't they eventually patch in cloud saves?  

552 Comments. 28 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo