Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for fujiJuice

Real Name fujiJuice   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 1, 2002, 22:05
Total Comments 551 (Apprentice)
User ID 14675

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Trailer
1. Re: Far Cry 4 Trailer Sep 27, 2014, 11:09 fujiJuice

Here is my take on him from the first gameplay trailer they showed...

I think he is the player's brother

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 22, 2014, 11:49 fujiJuice

InBlack wrote on Sep 22, 2014, 04:07:
jdreyer wrote on Sep 22, 2014, 00:41:
Watching ep 1 of True Detective. Love McCon. Love Harrelson . This show was made for me. Wow.

Perpare to be blown away as the episodes keep rolling. True Detective is some of the best TV ever made.

The episode Who goes there is just amazing. When the epic scene takes place it neared the end when I realized the camera had just been rolling with one take. It really was one of the things I think that made it so powerful, you are given no time to take a breath.

News Comments > Alien: Isolation Trailers
4. Re: Alien: Isolation Trailers Sep 19, 2014, 12:48 fujiJuice

I really like the attention to detail, and the fact that they didn't try and modernize the look, at least as far as I can tell. The interference on the tracker is gorgeous.

I have been trying to limit my information intake on this as I really want to be able to enjoy it. However, what is the situation in the game, one alien with A.I. or a bunch of scripted events with multiple aliens?

News Comments > Rainbow Six: Siege Announced
10. Re: Rainbow Six: Siege Announced Jun 9, 2014, 23:44 fujiJuice

The wall damage is cool, but I see a common tactic being shooting all the walls out within 10 seconds of the start.  

News Comments > Rise of the Tomb Raider Trailer
1. Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider Trailer Jun 9, 2014, 23:19 fujiJuice

Man looks like a turtle, not on the same level as Cee lo Green, but close.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 6, 2014, 09:09 fujiJuice

Remove from bundle with system, lower price by $100. Sell by itself, set price at $200, charge extra for license.

I realize bundling it saves costs, but I doubt a hundred dollars.

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Premium Beta Begins
68. Re: Elite: Dangerous Premium Beta Begins May 30, 2014, 22:37 fujiJuice

The Half Elf wrote on May 30, 2014, 21:04:
I agree to a point. It seems to me that it the game should be cheaper because it's incomplete (and thereby rewarding early adopters) and more expensive at launch.

It establishes a barrier to entry for the people who would just buy the early access for $20-$30 or whatever price you set, and play it as if it were something that is complete. It allows for more likely chance of them not being a fan of the genre, they would offer no suggestions for improvements, and you would see them going on forums offering their scathing 'review' of a game that isn't close to completion.

With a premium charge you can weed out a great number of those people right from the beginning. Most willing to pay that additional cost will obviously have more than a passing interest in the game.

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed
31. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed May 20, 2014, 12:11 fujiJuice

For those of you like me that were waiting for reviews before ordering and still want the DOOM beta, as of 10 mins ago when I bought it, the preorder bonuses on this page were still good.

http://www.amazon.com/Wolfenstein-Order-Online-Game-Code/dp/B00HQNYMQ2/

Including the $10 game credit

News Comments > Roberts: We Won't Sell Star Citizen
10. Re: Roberts: We Won't Sell Star Citizen Apr 1, 2014, 10:22 fujiJuice

Correction: "No one wants to buy an office over-flowing with design documents and developers playing solitaire for $41 million."  

News Comments > Premium Battlefield 4 Naval Strike PC Launches
3. Re: Premium Battlefield 4 Naval Strike PC Launches Mar 31, 2014, 21:03 fujiJuice

It is laggy as hell too. Everyone I played with was complaining.  

News Comments > Titanfall Cheaters Must Play With Themselves
40. Re: Titanfall Cheaters Must Play With Themselves Mar 27, 2014, 08:10 fujiJuice

007Bistromath wrote on Mar 27, 2014, 05:12:
The only reason you, as a guy who does not stand to make money off the decision, could have for wanting cheaters to lose the game they paid for is spite, which you should grow out of.

Banishing cheaters to their own league is a very pro-userbase decision. If the assholes buy another account, that just means they're back in gen pop again. There are plenty of dickfaces rich enough to do this over and over again as many times as they're caught, and far more who are willing to do it once or twice. By allowing them to keep on doing what they're doing without bothering the rest of us, we're much less likely to ever see them again.

They aren't all trolls, after all. Some of them simply can't handle not winning. Now those types can rest easy in the knowledge that when they lose, it's not their fault; everyone else they play with really is cheating, just like they always claimed was the case. Others are honestly curious about experimenting to make better bots, and have wanted a game to do this to them since forever.

I am sorry but defending cheaters is a ridiculous stance. It is not 'pro-userbase' at all, it is pro-cheater. If I owned the game and was playing in a match and suspected someone of cheating, it would just add to my suspicions knowing that cheaters are still allowed to play the game. I would think maybe I somehow got flagged without my knowing, or maybe the cheater got flagged but figured out a way around it, all kinds of different scenarios. At least if cheaters were banned, I could rest easier knowing it is rather unlikely that they are cheating.

I also don't think it will keep people from buying the game again, sure maybe some of them, but I can't imagine cheat only servers being fun for more than 1.5 seconds. So if they want to keep having fun they are most likely going to buy the game again anyway, like you said, plenty of rich people who will do it over and over again.

The fact that they 'can't handle not winning' is most certainly not a pass to let them do whatever they want. Cheating, by it's very definition, is playing against the established rules, so it is most definitely something they should be removed from the game for. The fact that they 'can't handle winning' is only going to be amplified when on servers where everyone cheats.

Finally, I have no idea why someone would use a third party game to make their own bots. It would serve absolutely no purpose, unless they were selling the cheat themselves for profit. If it was for experimenting for a game they are making themselves, than just do it in your own game.

News Comments > Facebook Acquires Oculus, Oculus Rift Minecraft Cancelled
146. Re: Facebook Acquires Oculus, Oculus Rift Minecraft Cancelled Mar 26, 2014, 14:37 fujiJuice

I just don't get it. This came completely out of left field and even seeing it happen I can't believe it would. This seems like one of the most knee-jerk purchases I have ever seen in the corporate world. It makes even less sense then the AOL/Time Warner merger, and we all know how well that went.

I can see Facebook wanting to go the Google route and expand into other areas and markets, but to go so far out of your wheelhouse is just idiotic. At least with Google most of the properties they bought you could see somehow being incorporated into their portfolio somewhere.

I would imagine the Oculus people were sweet talked into selling, and I can sort of understand that, I just don't see it from Facebooks perspective. Does Zuckerberg have the ability to make these decisions solo or is he beholden to a board of directors or something now that they are public? They tried doing a Facebook phone and even that was a disaster, and that is something everyone uses Facebook on already.

If Carmack was in the know about this I doubt he would have supported it, what with his own experience in relinquishing control to a higher power. This also seems like a missed opportunity for Google, in my opinion the melding of Glass and VR opens the door to some pretty neat applications and they are well on the way with Glass already.

News Comments > EverQuest Next Landmark Closed Beta Next Week
15. Re: EverQuest Next Landmark Closed Beta Next Week Mar 22, 2014, 23:30 fujiJuice

So I know what a template is, but what is it in regards to this game, kind of confusing?  

News Comments > etc., etc.
11. Re: etc., etc. Mar 21, 2014, 23:11 fujiJuice

While death threats and attacks on his family are not ok, this guy still doesn't seem to get why things happened the way they did.

Also the game he is making about internet toxicity sounds 'super fun'.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
34. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Feb 9, 2014, 10:36 fujiJuice

The only real IMAX theater I have been to is in the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia. I have seen several movies there, most of them specifically made for it, while growing up and taking class trips there.

The first time I went to an 'IMAX' theater other than that, it was just a regular theater with the screen slightly bigger and curved a small fraction. It was crap.

A real IMAX screen like the one in the Franklin Institute is supposed to surround you all over, up, down, left, right. In the last 5-10 years they have been showing feature films there on occasion, I would love to see a proper one there, now that is something you can't get at home. The feeling of motion you get from the immersion is incredible.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
11. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jan 13, 2014, 00:05 fujiJuice

Perhaps the panel should be about being a responsible adult in the media when in such a prominent position (should really be always but that is asking a lot). Then maybe we would have less of these instigators who cry foul when someone takes the bait.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $35 Million
42. Re: Star Citizen Passes $35 Million Dec 23, 2013, 21:08 fujiJuice

They need to just stop it with the stretch goals, it does no one any good at this point. The projects success threatens to be its failure.  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 5, 2013, 09:10 fujiJuice

Just from looking at today and yesterday the "Starbound Beta Details" and from yesterday the "DICE pauses all future products". There is probably more. Basically any story that links to previous stories on bluesnews.com excluding the "read more" link.  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 5, 2013, 08:52 fujiJuice

Hey Blue, lately all of your interwebsite links have been broken. They all have an extra /s/ in the URL, just a heads up.  

13. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 24, 2013, 10:01 fujiJuice

I am very sorry for your loss.  

551 Comments. 28 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo