Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Supahonkey

Real Name Supahonkey   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Wiggamoe
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2002, 04:33
Total Comments 135 (Novice)
User ID 14565

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Cleared Down Under
6. surprising Nov 2, 2004, 12:36 Wiggamoe

it's surprising that there hasn't been a crack to unlock everything yet...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. woohoo! Oct 13, 2004, 01:13 Wiggamoe

first post baby!

News Comments > Counter-Strike: Source Steam Release
28. Re: Should have gotten gold it seems Oct 7, 2004, 15:29 Wiggamoe

because it was leaked last January...

News Comments > Gold - Singles: Flirt Up Your Life
2. sex! Sep 24, 2004, 18:58 Wiggamoe

I will only buy this game if "when they get it on" there is nudity. I want naked video game women dammit!

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Held Hostage?
2. hah Sep 24, 2004, 18:56 Wiggamoe

New HL release date... September 18, 2005!!! WOOHOO!

News Comments > DOOM 3 Previews
46. my experience Aug 1, 2004, 22:39 Wiggamoe

after about 45 mintues of doom 3, I have come to this conclusion as far as hard ware goes...

I have the game set to medium quality @ 1024 x 768. I have a AMD 2700+, creative 5.1 platinum, 1 gb pc333 ram, and a ATI 9800 pro. I had no special settings (i.e. anti aliasing) enabled.

Using fraps, I had an average of 35 fps, though in areas where there were more than a few AI around, I would drop down to around 20. During scenes where the environment becaome complex, I would drop to a low of 15, where my lowest during FPS during hte game was 13. Over all, I hovered between 25-45 fps which is playable. Anyway, just wanted to give you guys some insight for the 3rd. thanks.

33. well, that's partially true Aug 1, 2004, 20:47 Wiggamoe

that's partially true, my buddy has a warez version of everquest, and he plays on those free servers, sony is losing money b/c of him.

28. thank god for usenet Aug 1, 2004, 20:20 Wiggamoe

ah, isn't usenet beautiful? Let me tell you all, this game is amazing. And before you guys start freaking, yes, I am buying the game on the 3rd for the multiplayer experience. damn, it is awesome, you guys are going to shit your pants. btw, if anyone wants to try it, check it out at easynews.com, sign up for an account ($10 for 10 gigs, go to the alt.binaries.images to find the files)

News Comments > DOOM 3 Trailer
65. oh man Jul 31, 2004, 14:44 Wiggamoe

man, with the release of doom3 on tuesday, i've been regularly checking usenet, and haven't found it. This is surprising, usually games are on usenet more than a few days before it's store release, and doom3 still isn't up. I download games on usenet, then buy them for the multiplayer.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
4. google accused Jul 24, 2004, 10:38 Wiggamoe

ha, that's funny, google won't hire old people. I work mornings at starbucks does the same thing as google. Who cares, there are certain images that a company has to fit, and google wants to fit a energetic and youthful look. Many of the people who come into starbucks are younger people, and i'm sure they feel that they can relate more to people when they are talking to a younger person behind the counter/register/bar/whatever. This is very gay.

News Comments > DOOM 3 Q&As
2. i don't know why Jul 22, 2004, 21:13 Wiggamoe

I don't know why it is so amazing to people when id talks about how they've already started on a new game... just as he said, that is their job.

News Comments > Game Movies - Counter-Strike Source
11. Re: CS: Source Jul 20, 2004, 00:01 Wiggamoe

Agreed... CS source = laddy frickin da
DOD Source = OH YEAH!

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. 12 hours Jul 19, 2004, 13:30 Wiggamoe

I'm still not impressed with the new iPod. 12 hours is still 8 hours short of Dell's DJ, and the DJ is still cheaper.

29. Re: Hmmmm... Jul 18, 2004, 14:58 Wiggamoe

oh my god, i love the doom 3 reasons why page... BAH! too funny!

2. hmmm Jun 25, 2004, 15:44 Wiggamoe

Hmmm, I live in Indianapolis, IN and I don't think I'll ever use that service... sounds like a waste of money to me. The thing that I noticed was that this project was supposed to help people who don't the financial backing to purchase expensive software such as word processors and spreadsheet software. One would assume that if they don't have the money for software they wouldn't have the money for the computer itself. Sure, they can go to the library, but all of that software is already provided free of cost on the library computers. I don't think many people will pay for it either after 2 years, or at least enough to keep the program running if it only survives off of the money it collects from subscription fees. It is a perfect way to waste money. WOOHOO!

News Comments > Road 666 Unveiled
3. effective Jun 23, 2004, 18:40 Wiggamoe

wow, what an effective use of the English language! ROCK ON 666! WOOHOO!

58. Re: No subject Jun 16, 2004, 23:49 Wiggamoe

Actually, I can think of only one word that rhymes with beef .. and it's a kind of femine gasseous emmission.

A queef isn't considered gasseous; it is simply air.

1. bad link Jun 16, 2004, 11:52 Wiggamoe

There is a bad link for the "Hotmail giving cold shoulder to Google Mail" story.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
4. free mail Jun 12, 2004, 20:01 Wiggamoe

ha, it's not as free as it initially presents itself. We currently aren't accepting new accounts, but as a featured bonus, you can conviently purchase an account by clicking here! Wow, that is extra convenient!

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Source Theft Arrests
19. guy Jun 10, 2004, 18:25 Wiggamoe

yeah i read that blog about the guy who was raided. I haven't heard anything on that since it was originally posted, but I'd love to get an update. what was the original url for that blog?

135 Comments. 7 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo