Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Zephalephelah

Real Name Zephalephelah   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Zephalephelah
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Banned
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 19, 2002, 07:51
Total Comments 1556 (Pro)
User ID 14476

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars Beta Nears
13. Re: fileplanet link? Jun 17, 2007, 20:28 Zephalephelah

pay for File Planet??? That's like paying for Gaym-Spy.

I mean that would be as stupid as paying for a game by the month, like WOW. I mean, you'd have to be a complete fuckin moron to do that. THink of it. $50 for the game + $15 a month??? Fuck man, send me money through paypal. I'll send you a picture or a story or I'll pick my nose every month; and then I'll make a lot of posts about it & update patch my pictures and stories for you all the time.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo Movie Confirmed
5. Re: Dumb Jun 17, 2007, 20:25 Zephalephelah

Keanu Reeves is to be the main character.

News Comments > ATI/Steam Freebies
13. Re: No subject May 31, 2007, 02:33 Zephalephelah

Nope, they were never free. What you don't know is that you've stupidly fallen for the old bait n switch entrapment technique used to lure felony parolees back into incarceration. If you look up the new technique in wikapedia you'll learn that your admission that you own HL2 Deathmatch for free is proof that you've warez'd the copy and by now your name is on a master-list being sent to police agencies around the country in order to aprehend and sue the thieves just as EA games and Blizzard are getting tougher on piracy with their games. Look it up in wikapedia & enjoy the weekend in jail. They have to arrest you by law, and they send the lists out on Fridays so you can't see a judge for release until Monday. Have fun...

News Comments > Dungeon Runners Running
4. Fausticle May 29, 2007, 22:47 Zephalephelah

That was pretty funny

News Comments > StarCraft II Trailer
23. The new game May 21, 2007, 16:33 Zephalephelah

The problem with these kinds of games is that within a week or so, all the faggot little kids on the planet that play Starcraft2 will learn some cheesy faggot little strategy that 40% of faggots will use. This strategy will be so completely faggot that most people who just want to enjoy some competition and play against others will quickly realize that just like Tiberium Sun and other games before and after it; the homo boys will be making strats from the cheese factory.

News Comments > Crytek Expands Further
17. Re: No Games? May 21, 2007, 06:45 Zephalephelah

I liked the mutant story. I didn't mind it at all until just after killing a whole army of them all over the outside of a volcano. You'd think that would be enough, but no, now you have to be pitted against two nearly unwillable fights with much more crazy-stacked odds than the one you were just in.

News Comments > Crytek Expands Further
14. Re: No Games? May 20, 2007, 17:51 Zephalephelah

LOL, I read that wrong. I read it as "I need to backslash you".

I admit I don't spend a lot of time on Creston's posts lately because he's kind of a wanna-be know it all and it's just annoying, but it was funny to see what I thought I saw and think about it.

STFU Bitch before I start back-slashing you again.

Bitch, don't make me pull out the back-slash key on your ass again.

News Comments > On Team Fortress 2 Animation
40. The Raven (post #38) May 16, 2007, 04:31 Zephalephelah

That's a ridiculous assertion. Intel makes money by having good benchmarks in systems that are overclocked and filled with quality components. CPU intensive doesn't automatically mean omitting another technology either. Both Intel and AMD are in bed with the video card companies ATI and Nvidia for the purpose of selling high quality components. Two are married now. You're so far off base that you sound like you're just making up bullshit to hear yourself talk.

News Comments > On Team Fortress 2 Animation
19. Sponge (post 15) May 15, 2007, 01:36 Zephalephelah

Well, the soundtrack is almost identical at the end; all it needs is that extended metallic twing sound at the end fading the song out.

Anyway, I agree with a lot of you that it would be somewhat useless in the mP game, until I saw the very last part of the video where he's laughing like a fucking maniac shooting that gun like he's an invincible force raining out death and destruction and he's getting off on it. That would actually be visible in the game and audible. It might get old, but I think that in the right hands taunts made by people who understand timing could make a lot of people smile at their creativity. Add some customization and that could be a big part of the fun. I know that I would love to be able to use taunts to terrorize my enemy and it would be really cool to use animations taunts to sort of make your movements seem more random and human-like rather than the 16 or 32 frames of running animation that repeat incessantly.

So, I guess I'm saying that I dig it. I think it will make the game better.

News Comments > New Crytek Studio, Project
20. Tumbler (post 16) May 11, 2007, 21:03 Zephalephelah

Yes please go talk with Blizzard, be like blizzard. Blizzard! Did you get that name BLIZZARD. BE LIKE BLIZZARD.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you mean World of Warcraft where not only does the greedy company sell the game WOW, but also charged you every mother fucking month for it? Is that what you mean?

News Comments > Half-Life 2: Episode Two Black Box Bundle
26. Re: Jerykk May 10, 2007, 02:44 Zephalephelah

I edited it to make more sense. I didn't expect you were online reading it right now.

News Comments > Half-Life 2: Episode Two Black Box Bundle
24. Jerykk May 10, 2007, 02:33 Zephalephelah

I own a X800XL. I recently picked up a 512MB card and there wasn't much difference at all so I put the older card back in.

I've completely changed my Computer Hardware purchasing methodology. In the past, I would buy the 3rd best everything whenever something new came out. This saved me a lot of money, kept me in the know about new technology, but I was still spending way too much on computer gear.

Now, my method is that I'll wait until a game comes out which requires the use of higher end equipment, and then I'll buy that equipment. I haven't spent very much on my computer and I don't have any upgrade plans at all. I'm not ever stressed that I only have a X800XL because it plays the games I play just fine.

After Crysis is out and people think it is unbelievably awesome and nothing even compares; then I'll upgrade. Until then, I don't even have to read about what's new or what's going to be new. Frankly, I don't give a shit. It's a complete waste of my time to bother with such useless information.

When I see screenshots from a game that looks like a leap forward, I'll research what the players think. If they like it a lot, then I'll upgrade. Until then, when someone rattles off the spec numbers on their computer; I don't know what they're talking about, nor do I care.

It makes life so much more simple when you use an upgrade plan like mine. You become completely satisfied with your current system and there is no envy of anyone else's stuff at all. When you learn of a game that requires upgrading, then you can research and upgrade at that time. The end result is that I'll be happy with my computer all the time and spend far less money on it. Win-win situation.

Oh yeah: I wrote all that because you speak of this video card pwning that one except when it's in a shootout with the other one's brother which ends up being better.

To me, I read that as: the numbers of the ATI card are a little better than the one Nvidia card and not as good as the other Nvidia card. It certainly isn't pwning. It's not like you're talking about a card that has 1Gig on it versus a card that has 8Mb on it. That would be pwning. So I'm saying that you're idea of much better (pwning) is my idea of nearly identical and I'd be happy with either.

Once you stop looking at every single benchmark and just realize that buying a good video card will give you good results, then all that tedious research about 1.4% better here and 11% better there is all a bunch of marketing bullshit to get you to buy their product. The reality of it is that any consumer card is going to be replaced with a better card soon. And the card you can buy in 2009 *WILL* pwn the card you can buy now.

Having the best doesn't even mean having the best when you look at it that way. You can never ever have the best in technology because there will always be something better... soon. Instead of worrying about it and researching every damned card that comes out of those two companies, just stop bothering and wait for a game that you love enough to ask some of the tech-geeks that care about all that shit and get a card on recommendation from them. That way, you spend about 1 hour of research time every couple years instead of 100 hours. You also buy less cards. Not buying the computer hardware all the time means you can shift that money to other things, like a better car or a nicer stereo system. It just seems like a complete waste of time and money to keep up with the graphics card industry. Even Valve doesn't give a shit about it. Did you see the specs for their computers? It's a waste of time and money even if you have the time and money to waste. It's just plain stupid every and any way you look at it.

This comment was edited on May 10, 02:43.

News Comments > Half-Life 2: Episode Two Update
48. Re: spooge (Post#46) May 7, 2007, 16:09 Zephalephelah

If you only knew how much I was really insulting you then you wouldn't be complaining about a simple misspelling, cause that's intentional. FUcker!

News Comments > Unreal Tournament 3 Website
10. It's better... May 7, 2007, 16:07 Zephalephelah

It's better than I thought it would be.

They still have way too much metal armor on, making them look ultra-buff (which I guess is okay if your partially gay).

I can just hear a conversation between a couple of these guys...

"Woah, Jim, WTF! your face..."

"Yeah, yeah, it's this Unreal armor. Everytime I fall or my head gets knocked to the side, I get one helluva bruise."

"Bruise!? The whole side of your head is purple!!!"

"Yeah. Fuck man I wish those developers would've gotten this right. Now look at me. But no! look at screen shot 9. Would you wear that shit? Hell, you could fuck yourself just turning your head."

"But at least if you're a sniper, you can scratch your ear without moving your hand."

"Well yeah, at least there's that... I guess."

45. Re: spooge (Post#31) May 6, 2007, 16:45 Zephalephelah

Oh Zeph, how your posts amuse me. At least they would if I had bothered reading more than a line or two of that mess. Hope you had fun wasting your time typing that hahaha.

You read every fucking word and by the end you realized that I had insulted you and you did nothing about it. You should change your name to Dried Spooge. You're not even useful to a whore.

44. Re: No subject May 6, 2007, 16:44 Zephalephelah

Yeah FatmanXX, that's it. THat's what's taking so long. That's the reason. You're so smart. It's a good thing you're here or we'd be lost trying to figure out how come Ep2 isn't out yet. It's a good thing you are here to explain these things. Now we know that it's a voice-over track that would take them all of 1 week to do a very polished job on voice-over. Thank you for helping us understand.

25. spooge (Post#16) May 6, 2007, 03:51 Zephalephelah

Am i missing something here? Isn't this all hand-drawn concept art?
Yes you are. You're missing EVERYTHING. It would be better for you if you just didn't try to understand the creative to manufacture process or any other business practice. Continue wallowing in your ignorance and pretend that you are somehow useful to society or that it cares about you in the least or that you'll ever make a difference. Continue living in your fantasy world. You're so full of video games and entertainment that you have no real useful experiences at all. You're a bum and you always will be a bum. You're a nothing. I'm doing you a favor. I'm telling you this for your own good. At least this way when you're old and still working for a fast food resturant, you'll know that this is your karma. There have to be smart people in the world and there have to be dumb people in the world. Think of me as Ying and you as Yang. They are kind of like brothers, only one is mostly on the bottom and one is mostly on the top, so maybe they're homosexual brothers??? Oh noes, not so nice as that. More like I've killed you cause you're a stupid ape and now I'm just robbing your corpse. Anyway, thanks for reading this rant. I hope it meant a lot to you. I hope that I didn't use words with too many syllables. I hope you got the point that I'm insulting you, but in case you're just too ape-like and stupid to get it you're a moron!

Is that clear enough for you?

13. Design Art May 5, 2007, 21:09 Zephalephelah

Quite an interesting look.

Image1:
The water reflection, the sun beams, the ability to see into shadow, all are good things. The attention to detail here would mark a step up in the amount complex geometry on the screen at one time.

Image2:
Thereís not much here really. Itís a strange foreground. This looks like someoneís bad vacation picture transformed to the game engine; but wtf is that miniaturized crate doing next to the normal-sized boulders? And what is that off-white thing a little closer to the photographer in the water?

Obviously the background is the drawing of the destroyed tower structure from Half-Life 2. The smoke is well done.

Image3:
The last one is the most intriguing of all, but after looking at all of the elements of the picture there isnít much revealing about it. Perhaps a rebellion within the rebellion? Itís hard to say what theyíre trying to convey here. Anything would be conjecture.

The close-up of him is pretty cool though. He looks like heís looking right at you and heís pissed off. He looks like he knows somethingÖ about your Mother! And worse, heís going to tell you; just to be an asshole. And because he is who he is, you wonít be able to do a damned thing about it. And he looks like he kinda finds that humorous. I think they capture the darkness of that character well.

Of course, the problem is that it all sounds like spinning wheels to the public. We waited for 5 or 7 years after XP and they came out with Vista. We waited for Doom3 and the result was an ugly engine with incredibly bulky code that no machine could handle properly bound to a game that sucked so bad it is the equivelent of poking someone in the ribs... 4,000 times. Once is fun, twice to eight times if funny. That's it. 4,000 times is not fun.

Being in the design stage when the thing should have already been released is like telling you'll buy your son a car, when he's 80.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Ancient Wars: Sparta
16. The Half Elf Apr 26, 2007, 03:02 Zephalephelah

My favorite sponge is the one that we used to wash grandma with. I used to sing her a song, SPONGE BATH TIME GRANDMA, and she would giggle & giggle. Grandma was fun while she was alive, and for a little while after she was dead if you know what I mean (yuk, yuk, yuk). Anyway, I still like to get grandma's sponge wet & sniff it from time to time.

Then I sing, YUMMY SPONGE BOB, YUMMY SPONGE BOB! and do what comes naturally with the sponge. And I vomit on the sponge & I stick it up my ass & I have sex with it again, but it still always smells like grama. But with all gook all over it, it reminds me more of Sponge Bob, and so I go eat a pineapple and laugh at the world because a lot of people will eat at Denny's this Thursday.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Ancient Wars: Sparta
14. kxmode Apr 25, 2007, 22:27 Zephalephelah

Who watches the watchmen?

(I laughed when I read the nin banter. At least it had a hint of creativity, unlike the rest of you mindless walking sponges of public opinion).

1556 Comments. 78 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo