Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for John

Real Name John   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Drazula
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 14, 2002, 12:18
Total Comments 87 (Suspect)
User ID 14392

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
7. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 5, 2011, 09:57 Drazula

I think Energy Armor should sue Electronic Arts for damaging THEIR brand. Have you seen Tiger Woods Golf on the PC?!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Quoteworthy - Avalanche on DRM
17. Re: Quoteworthy - Avalanche on DRM Sep 6, 2011, 16:26 Drazula

Bravo Christofer!

DRM logic is equivalent to putting the innocent in jail and letting the criminals run free.

News Comments > Sound Blaster Recon3D Announced
14. Re: Sound Blaster Recon3D Announced Sep 1, 2011, 11:28 Drazula

Still won't buy anything from Creative Labs after the "shadow patent" they got after seeing a technical presentation of Doom 3. (Yeah a sound company is going to be expert renderers Then they turned around and used it against id software. Thieves.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 1, 2011, 11:21 Drazula

Still won't buy anything from Creative Labs because of that sneaky software patent on shadows they stole from Carmack. (That they "independently" came up with.)  

News Comments > Always on DRM in Driver: San Francisco
29. Re: Always on DRM in Driver: San Francisco Jul 27, 2011, 13:48 Drazula

In the late 90's, early 2000's, nearly every game I bought, I also grabbed the "No CD" crack. If you buy it, you don't pirate the whole game (which includes the content), just the crack (no content). So the rational for buying a game that you also grab a crack for is valid.

But I agree with the no-buy idea. PC's are back on the upswing, now that their tech has distanced themselves from consoles. Ubisoft can't just ignore the PC platform.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Xbox 360 'about halfway through' its lifecycle Jun 24, 2011, 13:45 Drazula

PC's are already well beyond console capabilities. In 4 more years, it will be ridiculous. Looks like gaming will shift back to the PC.  

News Comments > DNF Review Dust Up
59. Re: DNF Review Dust Up Jun 15, 2011, 13:31 Drazula

Honestly, if you read the Ars Technica review, it seemed like the guy had a bug up his butt about political correctness. He spent most of the time apologizing for being "mean spirited to women". Funny how this is the same day that some woman left Hugh Hefner at the alter for a $500K reality show. I guess this guy lives in a bubble. And he certainly was never in Vegas. Take the pole out of your butt and walk like a caveman.

The game itself is neither great, nor horrible. The down side of the game is (ironically) the modern day concessions it made (only two weapons, checkpoints, etc). The Duke humor was fine for anyone who has ever even heard the words "roid rage".

News Comments > Gold - Duke Nukem Forever
31. Re: Gold - Duke Nukem Forever May 24, 2011, 13:59 Drazula

"Gold - Duke Nukem Forever" - still hard to believe I'm seeing those words...  

1. Re: Morning Consolidation May 20, 2011, 13:21 Drazula

Sounds like Sony forced Rockstar into that joint statement. Rockstar's forum is full of complaints. It is time to ditch the PS3 and everything Sony. They have no credibility.  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
7. Re: Evening Safety Dance May 4, 2011, 13:37 Drazula

I blame Sony for the same reason I blame the guy who leaves his key in the ignition.

Also, when it comes to their copyrighted material, Sony has shown it will go to extra lengths to protect them, including illegal rootkits. But customer data... no, that is wide open and unencrypted.

Real good Sony! Grrr....

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance May 4, 2011, 13:17 Drazula

Sony just doesn't get it. Who cares if they catch the people who did this? The damage is done. We want our data secure!

Banks keep money in a vault for a reason. They don't leave it sitting at the front door. This "blame it on the hackers" is nonsense. If the data is secure this is no hack.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
3. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 29, 2011, 09:47 Drazula

"However, we want to be very clear that we will only restore operations when we are confident that the network is secure."
------------------

You ran the network four f-ing years insecure! WTF kind of security audit do you idiots have? Taking so long seems to indicate the hole was major or there were a lot of them.

From CD rootkits to compromised consoles to hacked networks, Sony has no idea how to properly protect anything.

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 28, 2011, 13:41 Drazula

How can Sony, in good conscious, even sell a PS3 anymore? Console, hacked... network, hacked... fail, epic.  

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 27, 2011, 11:31 Drazula

Dear Sony. Please fire the idiot that decided to pull the "Other OS" option. Everything else that occurred started with that first domino.

BTW, was it worth it?

PS. Never take something away from the technically savvy. They will figure out how to get it back without remorse.

News Comments > EA Raises Over $1 Million for Japan
7. Re: EA Raises Over $1 Million for Japan Apr 22, 2011, 10:01 Drazula

Finally something to feel good about being a gamer. Well done!  

News Comments > Over a Million Man-Hours of DNF Development
5. Re: Over a Million Man-Hours of DNF Development Apr 21, 2011, 11:13 Drazula

That averages out to one line of code every three hours for developers and 12 pixels an hour for each artist.  

News Comments > Silicon Knights vs Epic Proceeds
1. Re: Silicon Knights vs Epic Proceeds Mar 31, 2011, 13:25 Drazula

It is one thing having Silcon Knights after you. A whole different ball game if Disney jumps in.  

News Comments > TF2 Raises 300K for Charity
4. Re: TF2 Raises 300K for Charity Mar 30, 2011, 12:25 Drazula

Fantastic news for a great cause. We need more of this type of effort. Wouldn't it be cool if gamers end up saving the world.  

News Comments > Prey 2 Not Using Tech 5
1. Re: Prey 2 Not Using Tech 5 Mar 15, 2011, 11:11 Drazula

That means it is id Tech 4 that Quake Wars, Doom 3 and the original Prey used.  

News Comments > Disabled Gamer Petition
38. Re: Disabled Gamer Petition Feb 8, 2011, 14:06 Drazula

As I said in my previous post, try GlovePIE. It works fine with Dead Space 2.  

87 Comments. 5 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo