Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for John

Real Name John   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Drazula
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 14, 2002, 12:18
Total Comments 94 (Suspect)
User ID 14392

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

News Comments > Valve Considering U.K. Office?
8. Re: Valve Considering U.K. Office? Jul 11, 2013, 15:54 Drazula

Beamer wrote on Jul 11, 2013, 15:06:
These games are typically some of my favorite games, but for many... would anyone really miss it if Call of Duty 18 suddenly didn't have its idiotic 7 hour campaign?
Would anyone miss Call of Duty 18? These types of franchises are killing gaming.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
6. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 11, 2013, 09:34 Drazula

C'mon guys. Everyone is trying to make a buck. It is the nature of business that the bigger you get, the more of a scumbag you become.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jul 10, 2013, 11:38 Drazula

Microsoft Restructuring Set for Thursday.

Executives use restructuring when they lack vision. Companies with vision naturally evolve. They haven't had vision since Bill Gates retired.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
11. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 10, 2013, 10:16 Drazula

Xbox One fans

All three of them... the rest of the signatures are PS4 fans encouraging MS to screw up more.

News Comments > Gearbox Teases New IP; More Borderlands 2 DLC
19. Re: Gearbox Teases New IP; More Borderlands 2 DLC Jul 9, 2013, 09:35 Drazula

I've enjoyed Borderlands 2. Playing through it with different characters gives a very different feel each time.  

News Comments > Rise of the Triad This Month; Preorders Get Four Apogee Games
11. Re: Rise of the Triad This Month; Preorders Get Four Apogee Games Jul 2, 2013, 08:52 Drazula

WTF? Welcome to 2001, 3dfx and Glide. Apogee/3DR turned into a bunch of bottom feeders. Sad.  

News Comments > Half-Life 3 ARG Speculation Abounds
25. Re: Half-Life 3 ARG Speculation Abounds Jun 28, 2013, 13:12 Drazula

You don't leave players hanging in the middle of a story for six years. C'mon man!  

News Comments > Half-Life 3 ARG Speculation Abounds
1. Re: Half-Life 3 ARG Speculation Abounds Jun 28, 2013, 09:44 Drazula

The Duke Nukem Forever of the 20-teens...  

News Comments > Free Space Pirates and Zombies Weekend
6. Re: Free Space Pirates and Zombies Weekend Jun 28, 2013, 08:54 Drazula

Wow. I read the title as "Free Space - Pirates and Zombies" and thought Free Space was back! Lol!  

News Comments > MS Backtracks on Xbox One DRM & Region Locks
117. Re: MS Backtracks on Xbox One DRM & Region Locks Jun 20, 2013, 09:49 Drazula

Now they need to backtrack on independent developers requiring a publisher...  

News Comments > LUFTRAUSERS Code Stolen
20. Re: LUFTRAUSERS Code Stolen Jun 14, 2013, 16:22 Drazula

Armengar wrote on Jun 14, 2013, 12:24:
Thats ok because its encrypted right? Your livlihood and life on one laptop, it MUST be encrypted right? At the very least bitlocker yeah?

Exactly... anyone with a business notebook should have the drive encrypted.

News Comments > DNF Royalties Lawsuit
31. Re: DNF Royalties Lawsuit Jun 14, 2013, 09:53 Drazula

Wow. I used to live on 3DRs forums. I can't believe they have fallen so far down that they feed off the crumbs of others who finish their work. If I were Broussard or Miller, I would be ashamed. But I guess when you've lived off others for so long, you don't think like that.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
21. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 12, 2013, 08:53 Drazula

The only way XBox One competes with PS4 is if MS drops the price to $349 or less. Otherwise it's another Wii-U.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
53. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 2, 2013, 00:52 Drazula

noman wrote on May 31, 2013, 15:56:
Drazula wrote on May 31, 2013, 13:20:
Nobody wanted the Start BUTTON, we wanted the Start MENU! Who wants a button to go to the Metro crap?

I don't want the start menu. It was horribly inefficient. Start screen is order of magnitude better than that old menu (which never scaled with resolution or pixel density) The only thing I'd welcome is a search text box that can be brought up in desktop mode, instead of going to start screen and typing blindly.

In any case, it's good that start menu is dead and buried.

8.1 seems to be heading in right direction. The feature I am looking forward to most is the proper desktop scaling on higher resolution monitors. This has never worked properly since the Win95 days. It's about time.

Metro wise, some of the changes seem good. Different tile sizes on start screen, use of desktop background and thus connecting start screen to desktop visually, more than two metro apps at higher resolutions, variable size for docked application etc There's still a long way to go before metro becomes suitable for non-media consumption/gaming uses, but it's interesting to watch where these changes lead to.
Really? Where is the control panel in metro? Where is Recent Items? Meh!!!!

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
17. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 31, 2013, 13:20 Drazula

Nobody wanted the Start BUTTON, we wanted the Start MENU! Who wants a button to go to the Metro crap?  

News Comments > Shadow Warrior Reboot This Fall; New Trailer
6. Re: Shadow Warrior Reboot This Fall; New Trailer May 20, 2013, 09:56 Drazula

Still have no idea why this IP was purchased. Could have built the same game without it.  

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Op Ed May 16, 2013, 10:04 Drazula

I don't understand the outpouring of politically correct BS coming from the Nuclear Unicorn article. Glad to see I'm not the only one. Business is a cruel world. If this was done in a more formal company environment, this person would be in jail.

Prediction: very, very soon it will be politically incorrect for a guy to dress up like a woman on Halloween. These PC people are sickening.

News Comments > Shadow Warrior "Reimagining" Announced
21. Re: Shadow Warrior May 10, 2013, 09:11 Drazula

My first thought was "why even buy the IP?". The game would have to be so different from the original, it would not be recognizable. I'll bet Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3 are more alike than this "reimagining" is to the original.

Seems like a waste of money to buy the IP.

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines Lawsuit Responses
23. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Lawsuit Responses May 3, 2013, 13:05 Drazula

Gearbox should be ashamed to have their name on that POS. Defending ACM by calling it "art" is like taking a crap and calling it food. In both cases they're saying "Eat it!".  

News Comments > Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit
31. Re: Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit May 1, 2013, 12:03 Drazula

If this suit holds up then Valve is in trouble. In three Half-Life 2 releases, the player still can't push a table in front of a door to block it.  

94 Comments. 5 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo