Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bill Borre

Real Name Bill Borre   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 10, 2002, 14:04
Total Comments 885 (Graduate)
User ID 14301

User comment history
< Newer [ 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ] Older >

News Comments > Saturday Matinee
1. Re: Movies Add-ons May 14, 2006, 09:59 Bill Borre

Starmaker was great for making different-looking people. I don't understand why we can't get a Costumemaker?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Patches
7. Re: No subject May 11, 2006, 13:26 Bill Borre

The framerate is pretty sad on a 7800 card. Anyone know if this patch speeds up the code any?

News Comments > Jade Empire PC
5. Re: No subject May 8, 2006, 16:03 Bill Borre

Yay! I'll be picking this up. I was very disappointed when Microsoft attempted to strongarm Bioware fans into buying an Xbox by making Jade Empire exclusive. Guess I won't be purchasing Halo 2 either.

News Comments > Cellfactor Tech Demo
3. Re: No subject May 8, 2006, 10:03 Bill Borre

Does anyone know if the addin cards will be PCI? Or will I need to buy a motherboard with two AGP slots if I want an addin physics accelerator card?

News Comments > T-BAR 3/4 Revealed
2. Re: TVAS-ADIUSOA 3,.341232412/3123 May 8, 2006, 09:59 Bill Borre

"Laid Back Gaming"

lol. Best Developer Name ever. 3D Realms ought to change their name to this.

News Comments > Morning Previews
1. (All) Too Human? Apr 24, 2006, 20:54 Bill Borre

After being disappointed that Beyond Good and Evil had absolutely no Nietzsche in it, perhaps this is another chance?

News Comments > Cold Fear Tries to Scare Up Movie Deal
5. Re: No subject Apr 9, 2006, 18:43 Bill Borre

I don't know where they got that plot from, but that isn't the game I remember playing. There was nothing about a daughter. You are coast guard investigating a derelict. The monsters are some kind of scientific experiment gone wrong. I liked Cold Fear. It was very atmospheric, but quite short.

News Comments > Oblivion Patch/Content Plans
80. Re: deal with it Apr 7, 2006, 14:27 Bill Borre

Oh, come on. You all knew this was coming. Ultimately, you'll be paying for your entertainment by the minute. The internet and its succeeding technologies make this an economic reality. It's the wave of the future.

70. Re: horse mod Apr 7, 2006, 12:40 Bill Borre

I think a horse mod that would be worth paying for would be one that allowed you to fight on horseback. Or at least, allow the horse to slay those pesky wolves and bandits with a well-placed kick.

48. Re: No subject Apr 7, 2006, 11:55 Bill Borre

What's to prevent someone from justing torrenting B's horse mod? I saw them do that with NWN's Premium mods.

23. Re: add-ons Apr 7, 2006, 11:15 Bill Borre

I really don't have a problem with them selling add-ons. What they really should do, though, is build the editing and art tools into the game in real time, and act as a broker selling the user's creations for a percentage, through internet connectivity. Maybe it would be too easy to break the game attempting to design a game around such a system, but it certainly would be a wonderful challenge that no one has done so far.

14. Re: Posts Apr 7, 2006, 10:53 Bill Borre

I wonder why it takes more time than Morrowind? It seems like, aside from the obvious graphical facelift, it is pretty much the same game.

News Comments > ATI Oblivion Beta Driver
7. Re: No subject Apr 6, 2006, 21:06 Bill Borre

heh. Oblivion. The only current game that needs its own custom drivers for your video hardware. I know it is old, but my geforce 5900 has been fine for me until now. The only regular crash I get is when I exit the game. The framerate in the dungeons isnt bad, but outside or with multiple opponets, it just tanks. Guess its time to upgrade my hardware.

News Comments > April Foolin'
2. Re: No subject Apr 1, 2006, 15:31 Bill Borre

Damn,World of Starcraft sounds cool.

News Comments > Morning Q&As
4. Re: Oblivion Mar 31, 2006, 11:58 Bill Borre

What the Oblivion mod scene really needs is a clearing house type of site like NWVault was for NWN with its Hall of Fame. This was really cool and made it very easy to find well-done mods quickly. Morrowind had Morrowindfiles, but I don't think it was nearly as good. If Morrowind had had a site like NWVault, I believe the game would have produced more modification activity.

News Comments > X-Men Game Talent
5. Re: Great title Mar 27, 2006, 15:54 Bill Borre

Yeah, three X-men seems sorta barren. It looks like X-men Legends is a better game than this.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Oblivion (Official)
18. Re: combat Mar 22, 2006, 10:41 Bill Borre

So how is the combat? Does it feel fun? That was the thing I disliked most about Morrowind. I thought the combat was boring. I found myself running away just because I was bored.

News Comments > Into the Black
10. Re: Flying Cow Mar 18, 2006, 08:29 Bill Borre

I lived in Seguin for four and half years. I never saw any flying cows.

News Comments > Utah: Games = Pr0n
8. Re: Huh? Feb 25, 2006, 16:20 Bill Borre

Actually, Harry Turtledove has written a series of novels about an alternate history wherein that is exactly what Utah attempts to do, secede from the union. Their rebellion is put down quite brutally in the books.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Sudan man Feb 24, 2006, 23:10 Bill Borre

He was forced to make an honest goat out of her.

885 Comments. 45 pages. Viewing page 37.
< Newer [ 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo