Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bill Borre

Real Name Bill Borre   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 10, 2002, 14:04
Total Comments 869 (Graduate)
User ID 14301

User comment history
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

News Comments > The Mark Announced
8. Re: No subject Aug 21, 2006, 19:54 Bill Borre

Why in the hell would anyone want to blow up London? If it ever does occur in real life, Los Angeles or Manhatten would be far more likely targets.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > EA Gets Unreal
1. RE: deja vu Aug 19, 2006, 15:13 Bill Borre

Didn't they already do this?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Squirrel attacks Aug 13, 2006, 21:20 Bill Borre

He must be the squirrel version of the Punisher. They probably drove over his family. "Don't worry, honey, I will avenge you..."

News Comments > Game & Mod Development
1. Re: sick of constant repetition Aug 7, 2006, 19:48 Bill Borre

Do they put these articles out for every generation of college students? I've been hearing this for at least the last 15 years.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Cookies Aug 3, 2006, 22:20 Bill Borre

When life gives you hot weather, make cookies.

I wish I worked with optimistic people like that, instead of the whiny bitching I have to listen to everyday on my jobsite.

News Comments > NWN2 MP & Toolset Betas
1. Re: Toolset Aug 3, 2006, 21:59 Bill Borre

I don't understand why a game like this doesn't do what the DVD edition of Unreal Tournament did in providing a plugin for the Maya PLE that lets users create their own meshes for the game. It seems to me that would fit in much better with a game like NWN2 that provides a whole construction set for modules rather than a game like Unreal Tournament.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: URGENT!? Aug 3, 2006, 19:30 Bill Borre

Does anyone think politicians even read these messages? I would assume that, by the way the system works, they vote in accordance with how their big money campaign contributors want them to vote and that is all they consider.

News Comments > Evening Q&As
3. Re: No subject Aug 2, 2006, 00:06 Bill Borre

I hope they have better commercial success with Bioshock than they did with Tribes Vengence. I thought they did a great job story-telling but it was another game that sadly just didn't find an audience.

News Comments > Three Warriors Announced
8. Re: DoTT Aug 1, 2006, 20:00 Bill Borre

Actually, I was thinking of the first Vampire game.

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
2. Re: cellphone Jul 30, 2006, 21:55 Bill Borre

Who watches the Watchmen?

News Comments > Call of Juarez English Demo
6. Re: No subject Jul 28, 2006, 00:19 Bill Borre

Worst climbing puzzles since Trespasser!

News Comments > Help Wanted
2. Re: Cryptic Jul 27, 2006, 20:34 Bill Borre

I wonder what job they have for Philosophy majors. That major is completely useless.

News Comments > AMD to Buy ATI
4. Re: No subject Jul 24, 2006, 09:17 Bill Borre

Yes I agree that it looks like another ready-made example for business textbooks in future years of a merger that in the end made no sense for either party.

News Comments > Pompolic: Call for Heroes Announced
3. Re: No subject Jul 23, 2006, 17:01 Bill Borre

A demon named Pompolic? What does he do? Hit people with Pom Poms? Sheesh, talk about all the good names being taken...

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: Voice Changer Jul 22, 2006, 15:41 Bill Borre

I find it unfornate that a girl playing an online game would feel uncomfortable with being herself enough to result to a transexual technological fix. When I first heard of this issue, I thought why don't they just turn off the audio feed?, although I can see how that would diminish the gaming experience. Perhaps the real answer is to play with people mature enough not to make a female member of the gaming community feel uncomfortable.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
1. Re: Microsoft robots Jul 22, 2006, 15:25 Bill Borre

I think these people could make alot of money developing a telepresense system with robots in famous geographical locations like Paris to view the Tower, pyramids, China's Great Wall, etc. renting out 15-30 time slots with mobile robots equipped with an internet video feed to walk around the great monuments and museums of the world. I wonder if I could patent this idea and make some bucks? I probably couldn't afford the lawyers to argue aggressively to pay me once these people start doing it.

News Comments > Saturday Q&As
1. RE: Activision Jul 22, 2006, 15:06 Bill Borre

That's funny, I didn't play Spider-man 2 since I don't have a console, but when I was working at Activision QA on Ultimate Spider-man all of the other testers said to me that it was basically the same game.

News Comments > Clive Barker's Jericho Announced
12. Re: No subject Jul 19, 2006, 19:42 Bill Borre

Hopefully this game will be a better commercial success for the developer than the criminally underappreciated Undying.

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Re: When Will Games Disturb Us? Jul 15, 2006, 16:01 Bill Borre

I'm disturbed by lots of uninspired games.

News Comments > New NVIDIA ForceWare Drivers
1. No subject Jun 23, 2006, 20:37 Bill Borre

Shouldn't this press release mention these are BETA drivers? Or is the BETA classification on drivers a non-issue?

869 Comments. 44 pages. Viewing page 35.
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo