Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bill Borre

Real Name Bill Borre   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 10, 2002, 14:04
Total Comments 885 (Graduate)
User ID 14301

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Two Worlds II Patch
6. Re: Two Worlds II Patch Nov 19, 2010, 17:11 Bill Borre

I'm enjoying it a great deal. Haven't seen any bad bugs like the one in the first game that killed a needed NPC and kept me from finishing it.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 19, 2010, 12:04 Bill Borre

That was the only thing I've seen so far that made me even remotely consider buying Kinect.  

News Comments > Op Ed
2. Re: Op Ed Nov 19, 2010, 11:53 Bill Borre

The only thing that bothers me while playing the last two CODs is being forced to participate in torture and the depiction of executing those attempting to surrender. If we execute those who attempt to surrender, haven't we already lost?  

News Comments > The Lord of the Rings Online to Expand
4. Re: The Lord of the Rings Online to Expand Nov 19, 2010, 11:40 Bill Borre

I just started playing yesterday, but the F2P model looks alot like EQ2. I don't know if that helps. I hope the game gets more interesting as it goes on. The combat is kinda flat like AOC and so far the fedex quests they have in the beginning are boring.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 17, 2010, 11:22 Bill Borre

I think it looks good. Nice to see the other lanterns in there since when I think of GL I think of the Corps and not just Hal. I hope they're not limited to cameos.  

News Comments > Fallout New Vegas Xbox DLC Announced
1. Re: Fallout New Vegas Xbox DLC Announced Nov 17, 2010, 11:15 Bill Borre

I guess that means they altered the end of the game so that it no longer quits?  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Nov 17, 2010, 11:13 Bill Borre

Yeah, looking at the job postings on Craigslist is pointless because there are so many scammers and no way to tell the legitimate postings apart.  

News Comments > Baldur's Gate 2 Complete on GOG.com
2. Re: Baldur's Gate 2 Complete on GOG.com Nov 15, 2010, 10:02 Bill Borre

Go for the eyes, Boo! THE EYES!!!  

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
5. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Nov 14, 2010, 17:55 Bill Borre

I actually haven't been on a plane since 9/11. I thought security was bad before and I never appreciate being treated like a criminal.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 13, 2010, 18:40 Bill Borre

Return to his wife? Oh please. Those two were so totally gay.  

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Nov 12, 2010, 09:14 Bill Borre

I never liked this man's productions. I saw so many stinkers on tv that had his name attached it got so bad that if I saw his name at the beginning, I'd just shut off the set and go do something else.  

News Comments > Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions in Wal-Mart for Thanksgiving
4. Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions in Wal-Mart for Thanksgiving Nov 12, 2010, 09:09 Bill Borre

I didn't even know there was going to be a PC version.  

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Re: Op Ed Nov 9, 2010, 10:51 Bill Borre

Even if Treyarch can't sell just as many units as Infinity Ward the franchise and the marketing that push it are more important.  

News Comments > Homefront TV & Sequel Details
1. Re: Homefront TV & Sequel Details Nov 9, 2010, 10:35 Bill Borre

I think the only likely US invasion scenario is that the government becomes so inept that Mexico decides to take the southwestern territory back.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: The White House Teams Up Nov 9, 2010, 08:56 Bill Borre

If the government seriously wanted to help the long term unemployed of this recession, all they would have to do is work with employment agencies who have millions of people registered and are not provided work for. When I read that headline I thought maybe they were taking the first steps in that direction with a job board and then I read the article and was disappointed to realize that it's simply a pr stunt. I should have known better.  

News Comments > Fallout: New Vegas Patch Plans
5. Re: Fallout: New Vegas Patch Plans Nov 7, 2010, 15:25 Bill Borre

I finished the game and only noticed one quest bug where the quest does not update when you take the proof out of the Silver Rush safe that the owners are responsible for attacking caravans. I wish they hadn't ended the game with the last battle though. I downloaded a mod that lets me keep exploring all the map locations I uncovered with the explorer perk after the end of the game but I don't get xp anymore and I was hoping to level at least a couple more times.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 27, 2010, 18:29 Bill Borre

It's for kids.  

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Oct 22, 2010, 22:41 Bill Borre

The headline probably should read "Human stupidity results in 19 deaths due to over-reacting to the presence of a crocodile on a plane" but I guess that's not newsworthy enough.

I wonder if this is Darwin award worthy?

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: 40% Oct 20, 2010, 18:15 Bill Borre

I got stuck at the race that they made you participate in order to win the invitation and I just lacked the interest to ever go back.  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
3. Re: Evening Safety Dance Oct 16, 2010, 11:58 Bill Borre

But the disease is not her only nemesis. Kathleen is also the victim of a horrifying cyberbullying attack and the perpetrator is a 33-year-old neighbor, Jennifer Petkov.

More proof, not that any is needed, that women are evil.

885 Comments. 45 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo