Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Michael Rigs

Real Name Michael Rigs   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rigs
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description ATI lackey - Hardcore PC gamer (simRacing, flight-sims, space-sims, strategy/wargames) - PC builder/troubleshooter (25+ years) - Weather fanatic (especially winter storms, blizzards and Nor'Easters)
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 10, 2002, 02:12
Total Comments 1916 (Pro)
User ID 14292

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V PC Launch Schedule
251. Re: LOL at the 1st person FOV!!! Apr 16, 2015, 18:00 Rigs

Krovven wrote on Apr 16, 2015, 16:58:
Dude, go back to putting me on ignore. You are pathetic. Do I really need to quote the posts? I didn't reply to you and didn't even mention your name or talk about you. You replied to someone elses post and chose to insult me in that post that had nothing to do with you. I put you in your place and now you are STILL crying about it.

Yeah, ok, big guy. You keep telling yourself that...You quote and post whatever the hell you want if it makes you feel better. Maybe Blue won't stuff another sock in your mouth...

=-Rigs-=

'Now, we gave you a promise and we are bound by that promise and damn you for asking for it! And damn me for agreeing to it! And damn all of us to Hell because that is exactly where we're going!'
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Carmageddon: Reincarnation Delayed
1. Re: Carmageddon: Reincarnation Delayed Apr 16, 2015, 14:12 Rigs

Uh, Blue? The new date is May 21st not the old date of April 23rd. Think you got a little mixed up there...

=-Rigs-=

'Now, we gave you a promise and we are bound by that promise and damn you for asking for it! And damn me for agreeing to it! And damn all of us to Hell because that is exactly where we're going!'

245. Re: LOL at the 1st person FOV!!! Apr 16, 2015, 13:46 Rigs

Krovven wrote on Apr 16, 2015, 07:01:
Rigs wrote on Apr 14, 2015, 22:57:
Krovven wrote on Apr 14, 2015, 22:13:
Rigs wrote on Apr 14, 2015, 16:40:

It's not that, he just rubs me the wrong way. He's says something relevant but then always ends it with something condescending or patronizing. I'd have no problems if he didn't try to act like a douche with every comment...it's like no one is allowed to ask a question or make a statement unless it's worthy enough, otherwise he treats them like they're stupid...

=-Rigs-=

And you rub me the wrong way with your childish rants about the delay, your posts about piracy and your general retardedness on the matter.

Except I wasn't even speaking to you in my reply but to someone that frequently posts stupid shit, similar to you.

I rest my case. None of my posts about those topics involved you in any way. Don't come back now and complain about it when you didn't have to get involved in those discussions to begin with!

Enjoy my IGNORE filter, Krovven, you've earned it. I'm done listening to you blame everyone else for your actions when you're called out.

So you report my post calling you names, but Blue leaves your post calling me a douche. Typical Blue, keep that double standard going.

Once again blaming others for your actions. And you talk about me manning up?

Rigs wrote on Apr 14, 2015, 22:57:
None of my posts about those topics involved you in any way.

Let's have a look at that shall we? The post that you quoted and replied calling me a douche, had nothing to do with you. You want to sling shit? Man the fuck up. Just don't forget to take your meds first.

You're paranoid, Krovven, I didn't waste my time reporting you, Blue can tell you as much if you don't believe me. Maybe if you could have a respectful adult discussion, you wouldn't have to worry about having the online equivalent of a sock stuffed in your mouth...

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Apr 16, 2015, 14:10.

News Comments > EA Ending BF Heroes and Other F2P Games
14. Re: EA Ending BF Heroes and Other F2P Games Apr 16, 2015, 13:39 Rigs

I know quite a few people that still play NFS World on a consistent basis and they had no idea this was coming and they are not happy campers (uh, pun not intended). Not that EA ever gave World a chance to begin with, it was always second best to the latest 'AAA' NFS title they had out. I think when The Crew came out and pretty much bottomed out, they looked at World and said, 'that's it! You're done! No more of this shit!'...

The gaming industry feels almost like the job industry nowadays...no prospect for job security, no prospect for game support...geesh...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Steel Armor: Blaze of War Demo; Patch
2. Re: Steel Armor: Blaze of War Demo; Patch Apr 15, 2015, 15:33 Rigs

What is this thing called 'demo' that you speak of? Headscratch

=-Rigs-=

238. Re: LOL at the 1st person FOV!!! Apr 14, 2015, 22:57 Rigs

Rigs wrote on Apr 14, 2015, 16:40:

It's not that, he just rubs me the wrong way. He's says something relevant but then always ends it with something condescending or patronizing. I'd have no problems if he didn't try to act like a douche with every comment...it's like no one is allowed to ask a question or make a statement unless it's worthy enough, otherwise he treats them like they're stupid...

=-Rigs-=

And you rub me the wrong way with your childish rants about the delay, your posts about piracy and your general retardedness on the matter.

Except I wasn't even speaking to you in my reply but to someone that frequently posts stupid shit, similar to you.

I rest my case. None of my posts about those topics involved you in any way. Don't come back now and complain about it when you didn't have to get involved in those discussions to begin with!

Enjoy my IGNORE filter, Krovven, you've earned it. I'm done listening to you blame everyone else for your actions when you're called out.

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Apr 15, 2015, 00:13.

235. Re: LOL at the 1st person FOV!!! Apr 14, 2015, 16:40 Rigs

InBlack wrote on Apr 14, 2015, 03:32:
Rigs wrote on Apr 14, 2015, 00:44:
Krovven wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 23:17:
DangerDog wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 22:55:
JohnBirshire wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 21:18:
Come on Rockstar, this isn't the frickin console version! FOV is so absurd, it literally feels like you are looking through binoculars.

Anybody know how to adjust? *facepalm*

looked at the settings file, no mention of FOV. I guess it'll require someone to mod it. Looks like it maxes out at 80, your weapon doesn't scale either.

I also find the camera options for the car rather weak, no bumper cam view They over did the camera bob when you use "hood" view and it's not centered.

There is an FoV slider in the options. But I guess it's easier to be stupid or jump to conclusions than look for yourself.

Geezus, Krovven, you talk to your mother with that mouth?

=-Rigs-=

Jeezus, Rigs? Whats with the morality police lately? Krooven wasn't even using any fucking profanities!

=-Rigs-=

184. Re: LOL at the 1st person FOV!!! Apr 14, 2015, 00:44 Rigs

Krovven wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 23:17:
DangerDog wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 22:55:
JohnBirshire wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 21:18:
Come on Rockstar, this isn't the frickin console version! FOV is so absurd, it literally feels like you are looking through binoculars.

Anybody know how to adjust? *facepalm*

looked at the settings file, no mention of FOV. I guess it'll require someone to mod it. Looks like it maxes out at 80, your weapon doesn't scale either.

I also find the camera options for the car rather weak, no bumper cam view They over did the camera bob when you use "hood" view and it's not centered.

There is an FoV slider in the options. But I guess it's easier to be stupid or jump to conclusions than look for yourself.

Geezus, Krovven, you talk to your mother with that mouth?

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Will Be Ghostable; Free E-Book
13. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Will Be Ghostable; Free E-Book Apr 13, 2015, 22:20 Rigs

CJ_Parker wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 20:51:
Rigs wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 20:40:
Dude, can you make a post that doesn't include the word 'retarded' at all, anywhere?! Better yet, can you possibly talk like an adult, just for a little bit so I don't have the urge to punch you every time I read your posts?

Aaaah someone's a little pissed off they can't play that retarded game called GTA V so instead of playing that retarded game he's making retarded posts to suggest retarded things like me growing up.

BWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

I'll take that as a 'No', then.

=-Rigs-=

12. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Will Be Ghostable; Free E-Book Apr 13, 2015, 22:18 Rigs

Agent.X7 wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 21:26:
Asmo wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 21:05:
CJ_Parker wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 20:51:
Rigs wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 20:40:
Dude, can you make a post that doesn't include the word 'retarded' at all, anywhere?! Better yet, can you possibly talk like an adult, just for a little bit so I don't have the urge to punch you every time I read your posts?

=-Rigs-=

Aaaah someone's a little pissed off they can't play that retarded game called GTA V so instead of playing that retarded game he's making retarded posts to suggest retarded things like me growing up.

BWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Doubling down on douchebaggery, stay classy...

If you read the comments and don't have CJ on ignore already, I don't know what to tell you.

I actually thought he was, to be honest. When he showed up in the GTA5 thread, I realized he somehow...wasn't. Won't make that mistake a second time...still, it's interesting that I can get that kind of rise out of him by asking a simple question. I'm curious as to what he'd do if I actually humored him. Then again, I'm not one to go knocking over troll hills, so I guess I'll have to keep wondering...

On the filter he goes...

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Apr 13, 2015, 22:23.

News Comments > GTA5 GeForce Drivers
15. Re: GTA5 GeForce Drivers Apr 13, 2015, 22:13 Rigs

HorrorScope wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 21:59:
jdreyer wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 21:54:
This thread has 11 comments in the past 2 hours, and the AMD GTA driver thread has 0. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

Like Diablo 3, no one cares.

More to the point, most AMD users don't have many issues with the drivers they have now so updating is a somewhat moot point...

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Apr 14, 2015, 00:45.

162. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC Launch Schedule Apr 13, 2015, 22:10 Rigs

I'll assume since everyone pretty much shut up, that they're either playing or pounding the shit out of their desks and computer cases...or writing eloquent 'fuck you' posts on GTA5's STEAM forums. In any case, I jumped over on IRC and the natives are restless. Whooo boy are they! Conspiracy theories are a-flyin', crack groups are blaming everything under the sun for the delay and every one is chomping at the bit. Just be glad you went legit, cause it ain't pretty...

=-Rigs-=

151. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC Launch Schedule Apr 13, 2015, 20:42 Rigs

Krovven wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 20:39:
So I just had this pop up for me in Steam and figured I'd post it. Haven't even finished reading it yet.

13 April
Dear Steam Customer,

*snip*

WT-ever loving-FUCK? And how did they figure that out so quickly? I call bullshit!

=-Rigs-=

6. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Will Be Ghostable; Free E-Book Apr 13, 2015, 20:40 Rigs

CJ_Parker wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 19:40:
The mechanics for a no-kills playthrough of DXHR sucked ass. When I shot some dudes with tranquilizer darts from up above they died instead of going unconscious as they should have. Really lame. My guess is the game for some reason attributed falling damage equaling the height I was above the enemies to the impact of the tranq dart and figured it should be a lethal hit. Retarded.
Hope they'll do a much better job with this sequel. Also would be great if a ghost/stealth or non-lethal playthrough would not require tracking back through the entire level after completion to pick up the goodies and XP.

=-Rigs-=

148. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC Launch Schedule Apr 13, 2015, 20:32 Rigs

Don't feel too bad all ye who have legit copies. The pirates aren't fucking around in game either. In fact, I've heard something really naughty and I'm half and half on whether it's true...

I know a little birdy that tells me things once in a while on IRC (when I can find him) that I came into contact with long ago working for a client (this 'little birdy' knows people that make me check over my shoulder every so often, he's in deep - you want a quote for your sig? 'You know you're in deep when Tor is your default browser' BAM! *drop mic* I know, pretty pathetic... ), anyway, he said that some of the groups made a little backroom deal for this whole GTA5 thing. Seems that some members got some 'consideration' for making sure that a crack didn't post until 4-14. Who gave them this 'consideration', I have no clue, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out. On top of all that, it seems some in the group didn't agree with taking it breathlessly from behind from corporate and there's some dissension stirring in the ranks of the cracker groups, especially 3DM (who are the only ones, to date, to crack Denuvo).

Take or leave it. Like I said, I'm half and half on it. They've had 7 days to crack this and the only 'excuse' they had for not doing so was not having this 350meg 'title update'. That's been out two hours now and still no crack....Gives you something to think about...while you try for the hundredth time to get GTA5 running...grrrr...

=-Rigs-=

91. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC Launch Schedule Apr 13, 2015, 18:58 Rigs

Some torrent sites have the Update...no crack yet...but if you have a legit PC install and want to play dirty, go for it, all the pieces are there now... Evil

=-Rigs-=

33. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC Launch Schedule Apr 13, 2015, 11:57 Rigs

Total-Khaos wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 11:15:
Hmm, I advanced my system clock to 4:00 PM PST, but the game still isn't working. Drats!

Yeah, that's not gonna work, unfortunately...lol...*R has to send out the 'Day 1 Title Update' which will enable the game to be played. Basically it's a Day 1 patch/DLC (it's actually in the DLC folder of the installation, along with others that don't seem to be 'DLC' as we know it) that completes the installation. This is why it hasn't been cracked for the torrents and why there'll be a frakkin' feeding frenzy when it 'unlocks' at 7pm...Just hold onto yer butts! It's gonna be one wild ride!

I just hope *R has some seriously re-enforced server capacity or they'll be smoldering, smoking craters by tomorrow morning...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > More on Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
9. Re: More on Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Apr 10, 2015, 13:01 Rigs

Sooo...it's Ghosts and Advanced Warfare in one nice, un-innovative package of lame and suck...Is anyone surprised at this point?

Oh, OH! Will we have the dog?! A fish drone?! The possibilities, unfortunately, are endless...for boring...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > EFF vs ESA on DMCA for Abandoned Games
15. Re: EFF vs ESA on DMCA for Abandoned Games Apr 10, 2015, 02:51 Rigs

Problem is, and has been, that those outside our industry and community see gaming as something not to be taken seriously, yet copyright infringement and business IP protection are. The need is to get the people that make the decisions on this to take this situation seriously and see the argument from our point of view, not the RIAA/MPAA/ESA/NSA/IRS/FBI/KGB/UPS side of it...

IE. We're not children crying and whining that our games are broken.

and

We're not pirates and criminals looking for a free ride...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Steam Top 10
33. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 6, 2015, 05:22 Rigs

CJ_Parker wrote on Apr 6, 2015, 03:33:
...But I'm quite sure they'll have a demo or trial at some point. The tutorial parts of the original backer beta would make for a good demo. They'd just need to add more helpers to it, polish it up some and it'd be good to go. I'm pretty sure that this is WIP at FD.
So you might as well wait for something like that to happen or the next Steam sale (summer sale at the very latest).

I forgot about their Summer Sale. Hopefully, E:D is involved in some way. I haven't seen it drop a penny below $60 since it launched.

I was trying to say that the some kind of beginning mission or tutorial would be great as a demo! Just...something...anything! Like I mentioned, even just a non-interactive bench demo would be ok with me...

=-Rigs-=

1916 Comments. 96 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo