Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Michael Rigs

Real Name Michael Rigs   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rigs
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description ATI lackey - Hardcore PC gamer (simRacing, flight-sims, space-sims, strategy/wargames) - PC builder/troubleshooter (25+ years) - Weather fanatic (especially winter storms, blizzards and Nor'Easters)
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 10, 2002, 02:12
Total Comments 1912 (Pro)
User ID 14292

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > NASCAR '15 and Demo Released
12. Re: NASCAR '15 and Demo Released May 22, 2015, 14:41 Rigs

jacobvandy wrote on May 22, 2015, 13:07:
I wasn't meaning to touch a nerve, Rigs, but I can't help but think you're overstating things a bit... iRacing boasts on their website that they have "over 55,000 members worldwide," so if that's your metric for a massive community, you've kind of validated my comment right there.

But let's assume there really are millions of people aching for a NASCAR sim racer, say 2-5 million. That is still a very small fraction of the sport's supposed 70+ million fanbase (dwindling every year for the past several, from what I've just read), and is exactly the point I was trying to make.

No, no, it's ok, I guess I was fanboying it a little much. You're right, I didn't have any official facts to back up my claims, I was just talking in relative terms. I'm really waiting for the day that I can jump back into the ol' #63 Bluesnews Chevy again in a worthy single and multiplayer NASCAR centric SIM...none of this arcade stuff or these multiple racing genre sims. iRacing is all we have right now that comes even somewhat close, so those of us that do race tend to put it on a pedestal that, as you pointed out, compared to other sports and gaming genres, would be no more than a small niche community.

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on May 23, 2015, 01:21.

'Now, we gave you a promise and we are bound by that promise and damn you for asking for it! And damn me for agreeing to it! And damn all of us to Hell because that is exactly where we're going!'
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Patched
53. Re: The Witcher 3 Patched May 22, 2015, 12:54 Rigs

InBlack wrote on May 22, 2015, 09:10:
Rigs when was the last time you cleaned you CPU Cooler/Fan combo? The reason I ask is because you mention that you have an old MB, and you leave your PC on 24/7 (major dust bunny magnet) so maybe it's been a while. I used to have similar crashes/freezes/lockups in games until I cleaned my CPU/FAN/COOLER (and reapplied thermal paste).

I know this sounds far fetched, but give it a go, it takes two minutes to vacum cleane the fan/cooler at least.

Again, thank you for the suggestion, however, I'm way ahead of you on that...lol. The system is older but it's been in three different cases since I built it in 2010, each one a bigger enclosure class - Mini-ITX, mATX and finally plain ol' ATX. The system sits here on the left side of my desk, with it's left side panel off and two small desk fans (about 6" across) sit next to it blowing cool air on the video card and hard drives. It just had a full cleaning when I reinstalled Windows8 last year and while it might be a little dusty, it's certainly not clogged with dust or dirt or hair or anything like that. I watch this thing like a hawk....or an over-protective father, whichever. It does stay on pretty much 24/7 and it is possible that it could use a new layer of thermal paste. That hasn't been redone since it was built. Aside from another case fan behind the CPU, it's only got the retail box supplied fan and heatsink.

The GPU's fan (an XFX 'Ghost Core' HD7850/1gb) was replaced in September as the previous fan stopped spinning after about 10 months. Since then it's worked fine.

Still, like I said, I do appreciate the suggestions. There could definitely be something I've missed that is obvious to another set of brains/eyes...

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on May 22, 2015, 13:03.

'Now, we gave you a promise and we are bound by that promise and damn you for asking for it! And damn me for agreeing to it! And damn all of us to Hell because that is exactly where we're going!'

6. Re: NASCAR '15 and Demo Released May 22, 2015, 12:37 Rigs

jacobvandy wrote on May 22, 2015, 11:32:
I don't think people liking to watch NASCAR (for some reason, it's beyond me TBH) equates to people wanting to virtually play at it. I don't think their target audience is very big into video games, let alone racing sims.

No offense, but you just said that you don't think the audience for games of a sport that you don't like and don't watch are really not into games for said sport. (Unless I read your comment wrong) I respect your opinion and you're welcome to it but you'd probably be surprised how wrong you are. The sim racing community is vast. Just the iRacing part alone is massive, especially the NASCAR sanctioned 'PEAK AntiFreeze Online Cup Series' (which is an official branch of NASCAR...let's see F1 do that!). When NASCAR Racing 2002 and 2003 came out, along with NASCAR HEAT and NASCAR Sim Racing, the community numbered in the millions. It's shrunk since some, but it's still a very dedicated and avid group. You may not hear much about us in the main gaming press or the mass media but like flight simmers, we're there all the same. The amount of money flowing through this industry is as massive as the community.

Now I, myself, can't see the appeal of Rally or Drifting but I recognize that it has some very strong supporters, especially Rally. The new DIRT Rally game/sim has been well received by the community and can only get better as time goes on during it's 'Early Access' period. Still, given how arcade~ish this new NASCAR '15 is, I really wish there was a single-player iRacing/NR2003 equivalent sim out right now. It's a gaping hole that, like space combat-trading sims before it, needs to be desperately filled...

=-Rigs-=

4. Re: NASCAR '15 and Demo Released May 22, 2015, 11:16 Rigs

Now now, we're not talking Nascar 2000/Revolution or Nascar Thunder levels of incompetence here. It's a serviceable arcade NASCAR themed racing game and in that regard, it does ok. If you're looking for the next Nascar Racing/single-player iRacing, then you're sorely out of luck. It's all about expectations. Obviously, the only true 'heir to the throne' should be something like a single-player iRacing sim. Why this hasn't been done yet, considering how much more popular NASCAR is in the U.S. compared to F1/V8/Drift/Rally, is very perplexing. No new NASCAR sim but we'll throw out the F1-equivalent of a Madden game every year with each having diminishing returns in both quality and content.... Headscratch

=-Rigs-=

49. Re: The Witcher 3 Patched May 22, 2015, 08:47 Rigs

Quinn wrote on May 22, 2015, 03:17:
Rigs wrote on May 22, 2015, 00:11:
I'm kinda loving it...well, what I can play of it. Like GTA5 before it, I'm getting a crash within 10 minutes of starting. In Witcher3, it's always the same thing, though the end result can vary. The crash log says 'EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477)' every time and I'm not the only one with this problem either. Sometimes it just drops me back to the desktop, sometimes it locks and requires me to alt-tab or kill the process from Task Manager and then there are the times when it locks my system up hard, requiring a reboot and the first one was a BSOD. So you tell me. I'm totally frakkin' stumped...hopefully this patch helps because I'm out of ideas... Pouting

Hey Rigs, here's my standard troubleshoot I do when games do crazy shit (one of those or all at once might work) :

1. Overclock the GPU a bit less;
2. Try it with Vsync on/off;
3. Kill the virus scanner;
4. Downgrade/upgrade GPU driver;
5. Reboot PC for a change instead of Sleepmode all the time;
6. Turn adaptive power usage off for GPU;
7. Install sentinel and check if your HHD/SSD isn't damaged.

Edit: What I wanted to add but my wife was complaining that breakfast was ready --> to me, your errors scream bad sectors on your HHD or a damaged SSD. So really take sentinel under consideration and act accordingly when the results are less than perfect.

Thank you for the suggestions! Here's my situation based on them...

1. GPU is at normal retail specs, no overclock. Has been slightly overclocked in the past but not since reinstalling Windows8.1x64 last year.

2. I almost always kill Vsync when starting a new game, before I know how it will run performance-wise. And even then I tend to leave it off. Only in older or non-gpu-intensive games will I consider enabling it again, but it's usually the last thing before I enable AA (which is the last thing I do in a game)

3. Virus scanner is BitDefender Free Edition and I close out the 'application' portion of it while the 'service' part stays on in the background. It's a pain in the ass to get it to close entirely but I might try it anyway just to see if there is a difference.

4. Driver was the really stable Cat 14.12's, then when GTA5 came out, I went to the beta 15.4's and those really made my system unstable so I went back to the 14.12's. I can't imagine having anything older than those would do any better as I've used those since release and every other game relatively works. I'm not saying it wouldn't work with a different set, just that I don't see how.

5. I never put my system into SLEEP mode. Ever. Nor Hibernation. My BIOS doesn't support either mode well. It gets rebooted nearly every day when I'm busy, less so when I'm not doing much...and, of course, when some crash takes the whole thing down and requires a reboot...

6. Power is set at 'High Performance' at all times, with or without specific game profiles. Since this is a desktop system that is on 24/7, power usage isn't a concern (which goes back to the Sleep Mode/Hibernation thing)

7. I'm not sure what Sentinel is...I vaguely recall hearing something like it. I have 4 hard drives, two 2tb Western Digitals, one 500gb Seagate and an Intel X-25 40gb SSD. The Witcher 3 resides on one of the 2tb drives. However, given it's rather small install footprint, I can move it to any drive with relative ease. I've been having some trouble with a recent reinstall of Windows7x64 to my SSD and I'm thinking that maybe my motherboard's BIOS doesn't adequately support SSD's. (It's a five year old Gigabyte P55M-UD2 and the original BIOS version, though other updated versions have since been released, I've been reluctant to update it without a pressing need because of the possible problems that could come up from an improper BIOS update procedure. I've never updated a BIOS before. I know it can be relatively easy but I'm still weary of doing it unless I absolutely, positively have no other options)...

I'll see what I can come up with in regards to this 'Sentinel'. In the meantime, this is the forum post of the exact same problem I'm having and those who are also experiencing it...

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/36977-Game-crashes-on-start-up

Note that while most are having trouble with the game starting at all, my issue comes about 10 minutes after start-up, as I've mentioned earlier. The error, however, is exactly the same...

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on May 22, 2015, 08:54.

44. Re: The Witcher 3 Patched May 22, 2015, 00:11 Rigs

I'm kinda loving it...well, what I can play of it. Like GTA5 before it, I'm getting a crash within 10 minutes of starting. In Witcher3, it's always the same thing, though the end result can vary. The crash log says 'EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477)' every time and I'm not the only one with this problem either. Sometimes it just drops me back to the desktop, sometimes it locks and requires me to alt-tab or kill the process from Task Manager and then there are the times when it locks my system up hard, requiring a reboot and the first one was a BSOD. So you tell me. I'm totally frakkin' stumped...hopefully this patch helps because I'm out of ideas... Pouting

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Cancelled DOOM Media
7. Re: Cancelled DOOM Media May 19, 2015, 18:51 Rigs

DangerDog wrote on May 18, 2015, 21:20:
I don't know why they don't go back to the original art design and do it up in ultra HD, not as a 2.5D game but with the traditional monster designs.

Pinky Demon HD

You are aware that's a fan made painting, yes? There's a YT timelapse video of the guy doing it years ago. Still pretty awesome.

EDIT: Found it! Just by sheer coincidence, I was watching an older episode of VSauce3's 9bit and they featured the guy that did the painting AND the video of the speedrun...You can watch it here. Seeing how you linked from his DeviantArt page, you probably already knew but in case some others are interested, it's there...

The three second 'teaser' (I'd call it more like the digital equivalent of blue balls, personally) gave me a huge 'Wolfenstein' vibe...the new one I mean, engine-wise. Having just played some of 'The Old Blood', it looked ripped right out of that...

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on May 19, 2015, 22:58.

News Comments > More NVIDIA Gameworks Controversy
43. Re: More NVIDIA Gameworks Controversy May 19, 2015, 18:33 Rigs

CJ_Parker wrote on May 19, 2015, 18:04:
Icewind wrote on May 19, 2015, 17:54:
whenever a game adds an install of Physx during its launching routine
I have always believed that nvidia does this knowing it screws up some AMD systems.

So let me get this straight... you effectively believe that nVidia are the ones writing the setup routines for many games since they apparently have the magical sabotaging power to smuggle PhysX on AMD users' systems?

BWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA aaaaaahhhhh *wipes tears of laughter from cheeks* oh man that was a good one.

Honestly, bro, are you retarded?

Honestly, 'bro', are you that fucking immature that you have to call names just to press a point? Wait, nevermind, I forgot who I was talking too... Sigh

AMD drivers are fine. I've had ATI/AMD since the 9800Pro-era (9800Pro, 9800AiW, X850 Pro, HD2400Pro, HD4870/1gb, HD5770/1gb, and now a HD7850/1gb) and while some drivers over TEN YEARS ago were problems, that issue hasn't been valid since. I love how some companies can continually screw up and get pass after pass for it while another has problems just once and it brands them for life. The only ones that bring up ten year old driver issues are ones that are uninformed and clueless. And it's obvious that most that brought the issue up here then turned around and said they didn't buy or use AMD cards. Well, gee, that sure makes you an expert on said product, huh? You'd never see me in here railing against Nvidia's SLI performance (or lack of) in certain games because while I hear such things, I can't confirm them. You guys know better. The real question is why they decided to bake in PhysX when they knew it was going to be on nextgen consoles, which are AMD-based?! That makes no sense whatsoever to me...then again, I don't have all the facts, so I can only speculate...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Starfighter Inc. Kickstarter
17. Re: Starfighter Inc. Kickstarter May 6, 2015, 02:23 Rigs

jdreyer wrote on May 5, 2015, 19:42:
When was the last time we had a narrative single player starfighter campaign like in X-Wing or Wing Commander? I know we're getting one in Squadron 42, but I can't remember the last time we had one. Anyone?

C'mon now, it's not like we've been in the dark ages when it comes to single-player space combat games/sims. I mean, the pickins' have been slim, yes, but not non-existent. There's been several narrative based games out since X-wing and Wing Commander (not including the already mentioned Freespace series), there's:

Tachyon: The Fringe
Darkstar One
Starlancer
Freelancer
Elite 2 and 3
(well you did go back to X-wing and both of them were released after)
Battlecruiser 3000AD series and it's hellspawn (*ahem*)
I-War 1 and 2
StarFleet Academy and Klingon Academy
Bridge Commander
Star Trek: Legacy

Nomad (little known but still kick ass)
Star Crusader (ditto)
Renegade: Battle For Jacob's Star
Star Rangers
Absolute Zero
Darklight Conflict
Colony Wars
(for the PS1, totally awesome series!)
StarPoint Gemini 1 and 2
Strike Suit Zero
(mentioned already)
X series (X: BTF, X2, X3: Reunion, X3: Terran Conflict, X3: Albion Prelude, X: Rebirth)
Evochron Mercenary
Archon Alliance
Vendetta Online
(MMO)
Jumpgate (MMO closed)

And I'm sure I could think of at least 10 more from DOS all the way to recently if I wasn't tired as hell...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
8. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 22, 2015, 03:34 Rigs

Grokk wrote on Apr 22, 2015, 00:58:
Orogogus wrote on Apr 21, 2015, 23:14:
Asking non-rhetorically, how much damage could you do? I assume the car doesn't start shooting rockets or activate jump capability. Is it a matter of cars suddenly not working in the middle of the highway? What kind of malfunctions can you incur that wouldn't have happened with a non-computerized car?

Acceleration and braking would be the main two I think. Both are somewhat controlled digitally now, rather than using actual mechanical linkages.

Well, in a sense. The acceleration is partially monitored and controlled for the fuel flow/fuel injection and the brakes for fail-safes and ABS, unless you have a 'fancy' new car with all those smantzy tablets and gizmos and whatchamacallits. (Seriously, Google, 'whatchamacallits' doesn't get flagged for a spelling error?! Did I miss something?! That's considered an actual word now?) I'm not sure what high tech stuff they got on the cars now but before 2003 (which is the year of my Focus...yeah, yeah, I know, at least it ain't a Prius! ) it was just basically that*... oh, and cruise control...

* - Given my extremely limited and non-mechanically-inclined intuition...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Apr 21, 2015, 03:13 Rigs

If you want in-depth stuff you can't get on the evening news (or more of the stuff that they gloss over) I suggest checking out VICE on Youtube. They're everywhere and while they had a brief time a year or so ago where they were doing stupid crap, they've gotten back to that eye-opening reporting from places like Ukraine and Africa. But also stuff like rental forfeiture in Arkansas, stuff you would never even think of. It's really good...I love John (and Jon, for that matter) and I hope this show goes for a long time. I'm not too crazy about Jon (Stewart)'s replacement. I don't know him. I'll give him a chance, but Jon is one-in-a-million. Gonna be hard to replace someone like him...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V PC Launch Schedule
290. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC Launch Schedule Apr 20, 2015, 03:00 Rigs

Krovven wrote on Apr 19, 2015, 23:39:
Rigs, why would you consider apologizing unless you didn't mean what you said? I meant every word I said to you and don't feel sorry about it at all.

If I have to explain to you why someone would feel bad for something they said to someone in anger...then everything I said about you not giving a damn about others feelings is right on the mark...

And I think the IGNORE function is broken. I still see Krovven's posts...ah, whatever.

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Apr 20, 2015, 03:10.

News Comments > Evening Patches
12. Re: Evening Patches Apr 18, 2015, 20:47 Rigs

Yeah, if you turn off v-sync, you'll get way better mouse response. But you might have to restart after turning it off for it to be effective. That's what happened to me. I messed with it for like five minutes and then restarted and it was a lot better. >Raw Input< helps too. Having it on >Windows< was like playing it at 2fps.

=-Rigs-=

286. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC Launch Schedule Apr 18, 2015, 20:03 Rigs

There's only a few things I'm going to say and then I'm done with this discussion. It's gone way further than I had intended. I figured once Blue posted, the argument would have died right there but to my surprise, Krovven kept pushing it. I really don't understand what your problem is, Krovven. Whether it's a need for attention, you feel like you're defending yourself from being wrongly persecuted, you're just the kind of individual that really doesn't give a damn about other's feelings, or you truly feel that you're superior to other people? I can't understand how you feel that it's justified to call someone stupid when they ask a question, no matter how simple or trivial. I've been through your post history. You're not a stupid person. But it's readily apparent to me that you have a serious lack of empathy. You even proved that again by posting here, in public, what someone had said to you in private. That's inexcusable. You give no respect yet you expect it from others.

As for Blue not treating you fairly, well, he can do that. He can do whatever he wants. It's his site. His prerogative. We're all here with his blessing. He could end all of this with a flick of a switch. Personally, I'm glad he puts up with us as much as he does. I know I wouldn't. Maybe he sees the same thing I do, your lack of compassion, respect and maturity. I don't know, I'm not him.

And for the record, I had every intention, even after everything that's been said, to apologize for calling you a douche when I came back in here today. (Really, I had said you were acting like a douche, not that you were one, but that's semantics) I was going to be the better man and 'man up'. (I really, really hate that term...bro! Rolleyes ) But when I saw that you had not only posted stuff from a private message but then turned around and ridiculed him for it?! Forget it. You don't deserve an apology. And I'll stand by that. You don't. That's over the line. You have no respect for anyone and you certainly don't deserve any and I can't see how Quinn can defend you. If everyone was 'ganging up' on you here, it's for good reason and that proved it!

I'm done with this. Don't bother responding, Krovven, because I won't hear it. You're on ignore for real now. Or do. At this point, I don't care. You pushed it from me wanting to work this whole thing out and maybe get you to see why I said what I did (and hesitating filtering you out completely), to now, where you don't deserve to waste any more of my time.

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Apr 20, 2015, 11:25.

News Comments > New Mass Effect Details?
4. Re: New Mass Effect Details? Apr 18, 2015, 17:39 Rigs

I haven't read the post yet but back when ME3 came out, I said that a Freespace2-style space-combat sim based on the final stand at Earth would kick so much ass and take so many names, it'd need it's own wiki! I mean, picture an engrossing, full-immersive Oculus-ready EliteDangerous/Star Citizen type sim with battles like that last one in ME3 and I would gladly hand over a year's salary!...ok, maybe not a year, I do have to eat and if I lose my house I'd need gas for my car/bed...but holy shit, KICKSTART that, pronto, yo! Nod

=-Rigs-=

253. Re: LOL at the 1st person FOV!!! Apr 16, 2015, 19:28 Rigs

Sepharo wrote on Apr 16, 2015, 18:11:
Not to excuse anything that was said afterwards, but it is factual that you targeted Krovven first.

Actually, I kinda didn't. We quarreled a while ago and this was really an extension of that. I have no problem with his posts except for the snide remarks he makes at the end of them when someone does something or has an opinion he doesn't agree with. I mean, disagree, fine. But you don't have to put them down and make them feel stupid for even posting. He's done it a number of times and I felt it was time someone called him out on it. I don't go around doing that. Most respectable posters here don't do that. Trolls do that. Children that want attention do that.

Sepharo wrote on Apr 16, 2015, 18:11:
And then you weirdly said, "None of my posts about those topics involved you in any way." in response to "Except I wasn't even speaking to you" which was in response to you mentioning him.

I was referring to this first comment:
Krovven wrote on Apr 14, 2015, 22:13:
And you rub me the wrong way with your childish rants about the delay, your posts about piracy and your general retardedness on the matter.

...not the second part. I know he wasn't initially talking to or about me, the reason I said something was his nasty remark to 'DangerDog':

Krovven wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 23:17:
There is an FoV slider in the options. But I guess it's easier to be stupid or jump to conclusions than look for yourself.

So, yes, in this instance, I started it, but as I said it was really an extension of our previous argument and him being a total jerk for no reason lately...not to mention his disrespectful and immature responses to me...

=-Rigs-=

251. Re: LOL at the 1st person FOV!!! Apr 16, 2015, 18:00 Rigs

Krovven wrote on Apr 16, 2015, 16:58:
Dude, go back to putting me on ignore. You are pathetic. Do I really need to quote the posts? I didn't reply to you and didn't even mention your name or talk about you. You replied to someone elses post and chose to insult me in that post that had nothing to do with you. I put you in your place and now you are STILL crying about it.

Yeah, ok, big guy. You keep telling yourself that...You quote and post whatever the hell you want if it makes you feel better. Maybe Blue won't stuff another sock in your mouth...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Carmageddon: Reincarnation Delayed
1. Re: Carmageddon: Reincarnation Delayed Apr 16, 2015, 14:12 Rigs

Uh, Blue? The new date is May 21st not the old date of April 23rd. Think you got a little mixed up there...

=-Rigs-=

245. Re: LOL at the 1st person FOV!!! Apr 16, 2015, 13:46 Rigs

Krovven wrote on Apr 16, 2015, 07:01:
Rigs wrote on Apr 14, 2015, 22:57:
Rigs wrote on Apr 14, 2015, 16:40:

It's not that, he just rubs me the wrong way. He's says something relevant but then always ends it with something condescending or patronizing. I'd have no problems if he didn't try to act like a douche with every comment...it's like no one is allowed to ask a question or make a statement unless it's worthy enough, otherwise he treats them like they're stupid...

=-Rigs-=

And you rub me the wrong way with your childish rants about the delay, your posts about piracy and your general retardedness on the matter.

Except I wasn't even speaking to you in my reply but to someone that frequently posts stupid shit, similar to you.

I rest my case. None of my posts about those topics involved you in any way. Don't come back now and complain about it when you didn't have to get involved in those discussions to begin with!

Enjoy my IGNORE filter, Krovven, you've earned it. I'm done listening to you blame everyone else for your actions when you're called out.

So you report my post calling you names, but Blue leaves your post calling me a douche. Typical Blue, keep that double standard going.

Once again blaming others for your actions. And you talk about me manning up?

Rigs wrote on Apr 14, 2015, 22:57:
None of my posts about those topics involved you in any way.

Let's have a look at that shall we? The post that you quoted and replied calling me a douche, had nothing to do with you. You want to sling shit? Man the fuck up. Just don't forget to take your meds first.

You're paranoid, Krovven, I didn't waste my time reporting you, Blue can tell you as much if you don't believe me. Maybe if you could have a respectful adult discussion, you wouldn't have to worry about having the online equivalent of a sock stuffed in your mouth...

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Apr 16, 2015, 14:10.

News Comments > EA Ending BF Heroes and Other F2P Games
14. Re: EA Ending BF Heroes and Other F2P Games Apr 16, 2015, 13:39 Rigs

I know quite a few people that still play NFS World on a consistent basis and they had no idea this was coming and they are not happy campers (uh, pun not intended). Not that EA ever gave World a chance to begin with, it was always second best to the latest 'AAA' NFS title they had out. I think when The Crew came out and pretty much bottomed out, they looked at World and said, 'that's it! You're done! No more of this shit!'...

The gaming industry feels almost like the job industry nowadays...no prospect for job security, no prospect for game support...geesh...

=-Rigs-=

1912 Comments. 96 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo