Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Michael Rigs

Real Name Michael Rigs   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rigs
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description ATI lackey - Hardcore PC gamer (simRacing, flight-sims, space-sims, strategy/wargames) - PC builder/troubleshooter (25+ years) - Weather fanatic (especially winter storms, blizzards and Nor'Easters)
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 10, 2002, 02:12
Total Comments 1676 (Pro)
User ID 14292

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen at $44M
48. Re: Out of the Blue May 25, 2014, 10:47 Rigs

The Half Elf wrote on May 25, 2014, 09:49:
My Freelancer CD even gave me a reach around

Wow, now that's what I call a 'stretch goal'! Lol_dies

[VG]Reagle wrote on May 25, 2014, 02:09:
So now Rigs ... it's time to choose.

Pikachu, I choose you!

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on May 25, 2014, 13:53.

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen at $44M
40. Re: Out of the Blue May 24, 2014, 23:34 Rigs

NKD wrote on May 24, 2014, 14:56:
Reagle is obviously suffering from some kind of mental illness. You can see the escalating weirdness in his post history. It's like reading the post history of some 10 year old kid.

Popcorn Well, my weekend's booked!

[VG]Reagle wrote on May 24, 2014, 14:37:
Its not hate if its true...try to get a copy of Freelancer and let me know how that goes for you.

Dude, I'm literally holding the cd in my hand as I type this...really, I can throw it up in the air and everything! It's got pretty artwork on it too...

...and if I flip it over, now who's that handsome fellow on the back?! Hmm, well, that must be Chris Roberts! Wow! Hi, Chris! Oh, cool, he waved back at me! Hey, guys, Chris Roberts waved at me!!! OMG! Oh, wait, what's this? He wants to kiss? Oh, well, ok, who am I to say 'No' to Chris Roberts?!

*smooch*

Wow, he's a good kisser!

*makes out with cd*

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'

News Comments > Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Grounded
16. Re: Out of the Blue May 24, 2014, 23:11 Rigs

DangerDog wrote on May 24, 2014, 15:59:
We'll never see the likes of an x-wing / tie fighter / millennium falcon type space sim again, all my hopes are on Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen to deliver the goods.

You guys are way too pessimistic...I think once the space sim genre gets a kick in the ass again with Elite and Star Citizen and the indie sims released, it might be enough to set off another space sim golden-era, where old titles like X-Wing (god, spent SO much time on that one, with a mouse and a 486SX/25, no joystick whatsoever) get redone in new graphical chrome. It's not really that difficult a thing to imagine. Disney just has to get it's priorities straight and now isn't the time it's going to do that. You have to see that from their POV, they're still feeling things out, what works and what doesn't (obviously this recent cancellation is proof of that). One title I'm really hoping they resurrect is 1313. That looked bad ass, a homage to Jedi Outcast. I was pretty disappointed they killed that...

Learn some patience and stop making every decision out to be the END ALL, BE ALL of any and every possibility...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Tropico 5
10. Re: Out of the Blue May 24, 2014, 11:46 Rigs

ArsTechnica didn't like it too much, though he went off on a tangent about...actually, I don't even really know, certainly didn't go into detail about the game itself. I've never played Tropico (though I seem to own a few somehow) and reading the review didn't really tell me much about the game itself. I mean, isn't that the point?

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue May 21, 2014, 10:31 Rigs

Oh, geezus, my sincere condolences, Blue, I had no idea Hudson was gone...it happened during the two-ish weeks that I didn't have 'Net access, so I never heard. I'm so sorry! When you mentioned it, I was like, 'WHAT?!? WHEN?!' and then I looked it up. Man, I feel like I just lost an old friend that I hadn't seen or talked to in a while...I'm just...speechless, really...

*shakes head, lost in thought and walks away*

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > X Rebirth 2.0 Released
30. Re: Out of the Blue May 20, 2014, 18:11 Rigs

So...I caved and re-installed...been playing a lot of TC lately, which doesn't really help to go from a game in the series that gives you so much freedom to one that...doesn't. Was I setting myself up for failure? Yeah, pretty much.

But it just looks so damn good! Damn you, Egosoft! Damn you to hell! You entice me, you tease me like a veteran hooker and then...I find out you're a cop...DAMMIT!

This one is jailbait, boys. Go back to the tried and true and wait a few more...years?

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Minecraft Realms Global Launch
3. Re: Out of the Blue May 20, 2014, 10:17 Rigs

It's actually been worked on for over a year and started in other countries before it was brought to the US and North America...this isn't a twitch reaction, it's been planned for a long time...

This explains it better: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Realms

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed
12. Re: Out of the Blue May 20, 2014, 09:58 Rigs

Yeah, I've noticed TB has been more talky, less play-ey lately, don't know what's up with that...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > X Rebirth 2.0 Released
10. Re: Out of the Blue May 20, 2014, 09:55 Rigs

'More capital ships'

SOLD!

Blush What? I'm easy to please, what of it?

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Supreme Ruler 1936
4. Re: Out of the Blue May 12, 2014, 01:11 Rigs

Works for me...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
7. Re: Out of the Blue May 12, 2014, 01:09 Rigs

I managed about 2.12tb for the last two months...not on mobile, of course...Do I look like a billionaire to you?

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Alien Isolation Video Diary
7. Re: Out of the Blue May 12, 2014, 01:05 Rigs

Until reading the premise for this game in an interview, I never even realised that Aliens took place long after the first movie and that she had been in cryo for a long time. Was that explained in the beginning of the movie when Burke comes to see Ripley at the medical ward? Maybe I just didn't pay attention. I was under the impression all these years that LV42...uh, 6? whatever...was a different planet that they just happened to run into the xenos on...

Game looks really good though... *shrugs*

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Supreme Ruler 1936
2. Re: Out of the Blue May 10, 2014, 09:07 Rigs

How about a one sentence preview?

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad Takes Off in September
11. Re: Out of the Blue May 9, 2014, 18:58 Rigs

If you want to know anything about Cliffs of Dover or any other recent flight sim, I strongly advise you to go to SimHQ. They have a TON of information and a new review of the TEAM FUSION mod here: http://www.simhq.com/air-combat/team-fusion-mod-4-31.html

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Space Engineers Sells 500K
8. Re: Out of the Blue May 7, 2014, 04:21 Rigs

Yes, SE is pretty great but I have to chuckle at the last scene with some of the multi players jumping up and down...it's 2014 and we're still doing the same exact thing in videos of games that were done back in the Quake 1/2/3 days...pretty funny...The more that things are different, the more things stay the same...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Star Wars GameSpy Shutdowns
1. Re: Out of the Blue May 7, 2014, 04:15 Rigs

I never understood how you can run out of keys of a digital title with a non-physical, digital key? How is that possible?

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > PlanetSide 1 Now Fully F2P
10. Re: Out of the Blue May 1, 2014, 18:04 Rigs

Brings up the question in my mind of the other fantastically botched MMO launch, Anarchy Online. I remember those days! Ultima Online too. Man, were people pissed! You think APB and SW:TOR were bad? Psh. That ain't nothin'!

Anyway, is Anarchy Online still going? I'm too lazy to go looking...the 'review' from SomethingAwful will always crack me up, no matter how long ago it was...

http://www.somethingawful.com/game-reviews/anarchy-online/1/

EDIT: Holy shit! Yup, still going!

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 24, 2014, 08:36 Rigs

Heists or PC VERSION (DAMMIT!) or STFU!

What the hell are you people doing over there, *R?! You can only snort so much blow off (out of?...oh god....) a hookers ass, that billion has to be pretty much gone by now...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Star Lords Becomes Lords of the Black Sun; Enters Beta
2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 22, 2014, 21:50 Rigs

Please don't get that song stuck in my head...it took a decade just to get it out...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Steam Top 10
23. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 13, 2014, 21:55 Rigs

Axis wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 18:30:
Cutter wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 17:37:
I SAID THE STEAM SALE STARTS THIS WEEK, RIGHT?
Kick
I remember when I was 14...

Giggle

=-Rigs-=

1676 Comments. 84 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo