Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Michael Rigs

Real Name Michael Rigs   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rigs
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description ATI lackey - Hardcore PC gamer (simRacing, flight-sims, space-sims, strategy/wargames) - PC builder/troubleshooter (25+ years) - Weather fanatic (especially winter storms, blizzards and Nor'Easters)
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 10, 2002, 02:12
Total Comments 1746 (Pro)
User ID 14292

User comment history
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

News Comments > Project Eternity Art & Screenshot
12. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 7, 2013, 10:45 Rigs

'Screenies on the front page?!? Sacrilege! You guys find some matches and I'll grab the stake...'

'But all we have is a bag of Cheetos and a BFG'

'Hmmm, that could work but it'll be a little messy'

'Isn't the motto, 'No messy cleanup'?'

'Well, yeah, but it doesn't really work when he's the one making the mess'

'Oh...well...hmph, I've reached my entrail cleanup quota for the month already'

'But it's only the 7th'

'Yeah, I made a second run through Hotline Miami and BROForce, along with some Blood Dragon on the side'

*Everyone nods and groans in agreement*

Yes, I have a lot of time on my hands, why do you ask?

=-Rigs-=

'We talked about peace! You didn't want peace. We talked about cooperation! You didn't WANT cooperation. You WANT war! Is that it? You want a war? Well, you've GOT a war!'
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Left 4 Dead 3 and Source 2 Clues?
28. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 6, 2013, 14:46 Rigs

zombiefan wrote on Aug 6, 2013, 14:29:
To all you whiny bitches: There will never be enough zombie games. But there will be stupid attempts to cash in on the zombie, by throwing them into Colonial America for instance. Regardless,

BRING ON THE ZOMBIES!!!

Says the guy named 'zombiefan'...

'Whiny bitch', eh? Bat Why don't you come over here and we'll have a little talk about getting your point across in a more 'mature' manner...

=-Rigs-

'We talked about peace! You didn't want peace. We talked about cooperation! You didn't WANT cooperation. You WANT war! Is that it? You want a war? Well, you've GOT a war!'

News Comments > Left 4 Dead 3 and Source 2 Clues?
13. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 6, 2013, 12:27 Rigs

El Pit wrote on Aug 6, 2013, 12:14:
Yay, more multiplayer-centered zombie shooters ftw!

Really, I loved the STORY of Half-Life, but I understand it's more difficult and less FUN to make a solid singleplayer shooter these days. That's why no Valve member moved his desk to the Half-Life 3 group. Right, Valve?

Instead, more multiplayer and more hats. If it wasn't for Steam, Valve would be in trouble.

Another vote for the story! You know, I only played through HL2 ONCE but there was a reason (not just because that bit with the airboat got really, REALLY old after a while...like the second bit of HALO, running across all those look-a-like bridges and corridors). To be honest, I didn't want to lose the 'awe' of not knowing every little thing about the story. I saw what Valve wanted me to see in my playthrough, and I didn't go back. (That Ravenholm bit was a pain in the ass too...it just felt disconnected from the rest of the story) I played Episode1 and got about three quarters through and stopped. Never went back to it. Then I watched the story bits of it and Ep.2 on Youtube and I was ready for Ep.3/HL3. For me, HL was more of a movie-type experience than a game-type, like Mass Effect. I don't know how to explain it, but that's how I felt about it. I would love to see HL3...even if I just watch the story bits on YT...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Stunt Runner Kickstarter
1. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 5, 2013, 22:37 Rigs

Damn, for a second I thought that said 'Stun Runner' and got my hopes all up... Sigh

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > id: RAGE "Not Dead"
67. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 5, 2013, 19:43 Rigs

I hated Quake1 and Quake3 multi with a passion! It made me sick to see all these damn twerps bunny hopping their way to an easy kill and thinking they were 'l33t' for it! Disgusting! It should have been put down as soon as it became a 'thing'. For some reason, though, I have nothing but good memories with Quake2. Hmph...don't know how that happened...

...what were we talking about again?

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > id: RAGE "Not Dead"
30. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 4, 2013, 19:47 Rigs

[VG]Reagle wrote on Aug 4, 2013, 16:30:
I just laid a HUGE LOG in the toilet.

Sorry Tim....Its got way more life then Rage has....

You just gotta love the ones that make you sweat...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Crytek Sites Breached
15. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 3, 2013, 19:57 Rigs

Dizzy

Still sounds complicated...I just have all my email go to my Hotmail and then it's forwarded to my Gmail...simple...

'Yeah, but, Rigs, those are two participating partners in the NSA Prism program.'

WHAT?! Shocked

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Crytek Sites Breached
4. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 3, 2013, 15:18 Rigs

You know, this hacking bullshit is getting old! Seems like these little cock(sucking)roaches are getting in everywhere...The thing is that this can't continue, something major is going to happen. Watch for the obligatory US knee-jerk response to 'protect the citizens'...by shutting the Internet off...

You heard it here first! And to think I hate those conspiracy nutbags...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Free race.a.bit Released
1. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 2, 2013, 22:26 Rigs

I've honestly just about had it with these 8/16-bit pixel games...It was a novelty at first, but like WW2 shooters and Zombie anything before them, it's getting seriously old!

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Omerta City of Gangsters for OS X Released
3. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 2, 2013, 22:16 Rigs

Hmmm, for the two OSX gamers that come to Blues - ENJOY!

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Flatland: Fallen Angle for Free
7. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 2, 2013, 12:34 Rigs

Yay!

GROUP HUG!!! Grouphug

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > World of Warplanes Tutorial Trailer
3. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 2, 2013, 09:34 Rigs

I second the War Thunder vote! Been spending in ordinate amounts of time with it and have gotten several friends addicted to it as well! Just something about it that seems so much better than the 'World of..'-series. There's just more effort and dedication in the War Thunder team whereas World of Warplanes seems like a stepping stone to something else (or the forgotten middle child). Plus it's drop-dead fucking gorgeous! I have mine cranked and it runs smooth as silk on my HD7850...

Btw, name on WarThunder is 'Lumarra' if anyone wants to hook up sometime...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Timelines: Assault On America Announced
2. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 2, 2013, 06:18 Rigs

Not possible. Without 'alien intervention' (See Star Trek: Enterprise, 'Storm Front') or maybe Himmler's 'occultist' meddling (See 'Return to Wolfenstein' ), the Germans had literally no way of getting over there in a unified and effective form. Sure, they heaved the occasional sub over to the coast but despite the slight damage of a few tankers/freighters, there wasn't any lasting, hard impact. They had no strategic bombers, nor did their doctrine include for such things. 'Blitzkrieg' is hard to accomplish when flying to your target and back takes the better part of 24 hours. Granted, with the death of Hitler somewhat early in the war, this may have changed (most likely Himmler would be in charge since Goering was too busy getting high), but I doubt it. Nazi ambitions weren't that lofty, in truth...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Evening Interviews
2. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 1, 2013, 20:47 Rigs

I want to know one thing and one thing only...Freespace3?

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Meridian: New World Announced
7. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 29, 2013, 22:32 Rigs

Probably because there's an old RTS called Star Trek: New Worlds that would probably give them some trouble...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Saints Row IV Still RC Down Under
11. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 29, 2013, 14:01 Rigs

Yahtzee doesn't seem to have a problem getting what he needs....

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Molten Games Formed
2. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 24, 2013, 22:07 Rigs

Do they ever set out to lower the bar?

I mean, for fucks sake, enough with the PR bullshit! Tell us when you have something to show... (Yes, I'm being a cranky bitch... )

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Out of the Blue
20. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 24, 2013, 22:04 Rigs

1badmf wrote on Jul 24, 2013, 19:27:
Rigs wrote on Jul 24, 2013, 19:22:
As much as I can't stand another politico caught with his pants down (Ahem!), this whole thing is old news. Basically, the media is double-dipping into the same frakin' controversy that just almost finally blew over (AHEM!). I'm not sure where I read it, but he had told his wife that more shit was going to come out about him but that nothing has happened since the original fallout. Granted, you can take that to any bank you want, and they're going to most likely tell you that you can't cash a check written in Arabic with crayon, but I can see both sides of this. It's only coming out now because he's running for mayor. Otherwise, the media wouldn't give two shits...

=-Rigs-=

reports i've read/seen say this is new stuff, that wiener's been spreading himself around anew since the first incident. i just don't understand people like this. there has to be something broken about you to not be faithful to your wife, esp. one you married just a few years previous.

I knew someone was going to make me dig it out of my browser history...grrrrr...

Here!

I'm goin' to bed...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 24, 2013, 19:22 Rigs

As much as I can't stand another politico caught with his pants down (Ahem!), this whole thing is old news. Basically, the media is double-dipping into the same frakin' controversy that just almost finally blew over (AHEM!). I'm not sure where I read it, but he had told his wife that more shit was going to come out about him but that nothing has happened since the original fallout. Granted, you can take that to any bank you want, and they're going to most likely tell you that you can't cash a check written in Arabic with crayon, but I can see both sides of this. It's only coming out now because he's running for mayor. Otherwise, the media wouldn't give two shits...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines: Stasis Interrupted DLC Released
50. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 24, 2013, 19:15 Rigs

Drayth wrote on Jul 24, 2013, 15:48:
One thing to note (though I doubt this was with deliberate foresite), you can hear the sound of an alien egg opening at the *very* end of Aliens after the credits roll.

Oh, wait, that squishy sound? Yeah, sorry, that's not an alien egg, it was just me licking the popcorn butter off my fingers...

=-Rigs-=

1746 Comments. 88 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo