Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Michael Rigs

Real Name Michael Rigs   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rigs
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description ATI lackey - Hardcore PC gamer (simRacing, flight-sims, space-sims, strategy/wargames) - PC builder/troubleshooter (25+ years) - Weather fanatic (especially winter storms, blizzards and Nor'Easters)
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 10, 2002, 02:12
Total Comments 1643 (Pro)
User ID 14292

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Trailer
22. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 30, 2013, 00:04 Rigs

NKD wrote on Aug 29, 2013, 23:14:
Taskeen wrote on Aug 29, 2013, 18:11:
No PC version, no money from me. Sorry rockstar.

Yeah I'd love to play this but I'm not falling for the trick of buying it for console only to have to buy it again for PC later if I want the best experience.

Normally I'd say the same thing, but this game just looks WAY too good to wait that frackin' long (if ever Rolleyes ) and when I say 'looks way too good', I mean gameplay, not graphics. It could be an 8-bit rendition as long as it's got the same gameplay and things to do...well, ok, not 8-bit, at least 16...

Besides, I need to do something with this damn $300 electronic doohickey (PS3) than just Netflix!

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 29, 2013, 23:57 Rigs

Cyanotetyphas wrote on Aug 29, 2013, 22:49:
Assuming one wouldn't pay $125, is CKII worth the $5.80? I already got EUIII from a Gala bundle and the rest of the games I probably wouldn't even add to my Steam account.

What I really mean is, if I haven't even played EUIII yet (and won't for awhile), is CKII special enough to be thrown on top of the pile too?

Pardon my language but...FUCK YES!

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 29, 2013, 22:15 Rigs

You'll have to go to the 'Super Trench Attack' site to download the demo as Indie-whatever deleted it (apparently it was an older version with some problems)...just a heads up...

EDIT: I agree, nin, not only did he sound creepy, he looked creepy!

-=Rigs-=

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 29, 2013, 22:09 Rigs

About the only real good ones on there are Crusader Kings 2 and Europa Universalis 3...but if you pay $125, then it's a whole different story...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Sword of the Stars: Ground Pounders Kickstarter
1. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 29, 2013, 22:04 Rigs

Rotfl

- said everyone we asked for funding before coming on here to beg...

Well, I guess we know how SOTS2 fixing is coming along...

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Trailer
8. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 29, 2013, 15:05 Rigs

C'mon...it already went gold, why do I have to wait?!? ARGH!!! Sept 17th might as well be next freakin' year... Meditate

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Trailer Thursday
10. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 28, 2013, 11:22 Rigs

At this point, I don't even really care if it has some jaggies and rough edges. I'm only hoping that the PS3 version is the better of the two and doesn't come with any...quirks, like what happened to Skyrim, and Lost Souls...this needs to be flawless (in execution)! I haven't bought a game for my PS3 in two years, so this one better be worth it!

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > GTA5 Gold; Rockstar Addresses Leak
57. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 26, 2013, 05:17 Rigs

Beamer's on autopilot right now, please leave a message... *BEEEEP*

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > GTA5 Gold; Rockstar Addresses Leak
14. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 25, 2013, 15:30 Rigs

From the little bit of digging I did earlier, it seems that some of the ending dialog was released and most, if not all, of the playlists were decrypted. They say that the cutscenes are in BNK (Bink) format, which is heavily used on PC games as well, so maybe that's another clue of a PC release? I don't know. Apparently, some in-mission dialogs have been decrypted but, along with the playlists, getting them to play right is another thing entirely. Apparently they're not in a format that media players can read well and many people have said they have a lot of trouble getting them to play through smoothly (mostly skips, stutters and reversing/restarting back to the beginning of a 'chapter' in the playlist).

While I was hoovering up every last bit of info before HALO4 was released, I'm not going to follow the same this time. I have yet to play HALO4 anyway, since I have a PS3...

Speaking of which, in the other thread yesterday, some of you were talking about buying PS3's and it just so happens I've been trying to sell mine for a few months now and only have crackheads and scammers to show for it. If any of you guys are looking for a deal on a PS3 (so I can, in turn, buy a 360 - yes, I'm crazy), then please check here and let me know! Please Fingerscrossed

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Steve Ballmer to Retire
47. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 24, 2013, 03:19 Rigs

Speculation is that the guy that was head of Win8 development (Strakovsky?...something like that...the one that got fired after it was released) is in the top running for the job. Who knows how that will turn out...we know how well Win8 was received...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
4. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 24, 2013, 01:59 Rigs

I'm seriously buzzin' about GTA5...I dunno why though, I wasn't like this for GTA4. Maybe it's because this is suppose to be so much bigger and better than anything before...blah blah...maybe the story is more 'approachable' and maybe because it looks better and the UI and mechanics have been updated. I'll say one thing about *R, they sure put their ALL into their games...well, at least the GTA's, anyway...

I wish so bad it was on PC but I'm gonna wuss out and get the PS3 version. I just HAVE TO HAVE IT! I wasn't even this bad with HALO4 (mainly because it was such a pain in the ASS to get my PS3 sold before it came out, which I wasn't able to ultimately do because people want everything for NOTHING! Assholes... )

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
8. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 22, 2013, 08:51 Rigs

Wow, second screenie there, looks like Max is... *puts sunglasses on over other pair of sunglasses* ...in a Rage!

YYYEEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!

Bow

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > 0x10c in Carbonite; Community Version Planned
17. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 19, 2013, 16:40 Rigs

Hellbinder wrote on Aug 19, 2013, 15:26:
Wildone wrote on Aug 19, 2013, 15:02:
Good thing bcus XRebirth and Star Citizen would rape that game.

you cant even compare these games. your post makes no sense at all.

Good thing pac-man inst out because Skyrim will rape its round ass.

yeah that makes as much sense as what you posted. every game has its own quality and its own merit based on its own brand of fun.
Parias wrote on Aug 19, 2013, 16:14:
Wildone wrote on Aug 19, 2013, 15:02:
Good thing bcus XRebirth and Star Citizen would rape that game.

This is a horrible post and you should feel bad.

Why can't we enjoy all three games? This mentality is why I loathe the CoD/Halo communities.

*slowly closes door and tiptoes away...* Vanish

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > The Sims 4 Details & Screenshots [Updated]
22. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 18, 2013, 08:22 Rigs

WyldKat wrote on Aug 18, 2013, 04:43:
But seriously... why does it look EXACTLY like Sims 3?

Either we're seeing a very early alpha build and the final graphics haven't yet been put in place (and they're using the Sims3 engine as a placeholder, with some tweaks) or EA is going to have a serious problem getting everyone to switch over to this one when they've spent countless funds on the Sims3 expansions. I haven't really read the article yet, but maybe they'll be some backwards compatibility built in? There's got to be something besides just a modernized, more mature graphics engine and some re-tweaked features to give people a reason to switch...

=-Rigs-=

21. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 18, 2013, 08:11 Rigs

dj LiTh wrote on Aug 18, 2013, 06:50:
Creston wrote on Aug 17, 2013, 19:13:
dj LiTh wrote on Aug 17, 2013, 16:46:
Sims Online....you know its coming

They made that like six years ago, and it never did very well. They took it down like last year or so.

Wow lol, it must of bombed bigtime cause i never even heard of it...weird!

Some more info on 'Sims Online'... and word on a possible fan/community follow-up...

Fan Revival

In early 2012, it was announced by fans of the game that Niotso, the project groups name, has cracked several files in the game and have harvested source codes. They say the project is about 50% complete, and when done, The Sims Online will be playable via fan servers. (LAN).

For the record, it was launched in 2002 and shutdown in 2008. There's now (or were) several Sims games/projects on Facebook, like 'The Sims Social'...

=-Rigs-=

4. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 17, 2013, 16:14 Rigs

Creston wrote on Aug 17, 2013, 15:28:
Looks exactly like Sims 3 to me...

Indeed, that was the first thing I said to myself when I saw it...bloody hell, it's Sims3 with some tweaks! Maybe they're going for a Madden/FIFA-isk yearly update thing?

=-Rigs-=

1. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 17, 2013, 14:53 Rigs

Faint

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Out of the Blue
25. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 16, 2013, 21:57 Rigs

So that's a 'No' on the Sims4 first screens, or was it posted before? Pouting

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Morning Interviews
2. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 16, 2013, 19:33 Rigs

God, I fucking hate Fargo...He ran Interplay into the ground, had to have his hand in nearly everything, and now goes around saying, 'waa, waa, poor me, look what I had to go through!'...pitiful, pathetic jackass...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 16, 2013, 07:02 Rigs

Julio wrote on Aug 16, 2013, 05:22:
You know Best Buy is going to try to sell an extended warranty on that useless black box. I mean they tried to sell me one on a calculator that cost $1.00...

They'd sell it on a pack of gum if they thought they could get away with it...

=-Rigs-=

1643 Comments. 83 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo