Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Michael Rigs

Real Name Michael Rigs   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rigs
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description ATI lackey - Hardcore PC gamer (simRacing, flight-sims, space-sims, strategy/wargames) - PC builder/troubleshooter (25+ years) - Weather fanatic (especially winter storms, blizzards and Nor'Easters)
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 10, 2002, 02:12
Total Comments 1598 (Pro)
User ID 14292

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Lords Becomes Lords of the Black Sun; Enters Beta
2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 22, 2014, 21:50 Rigs

Please don't get that song stuck in my head...it took a decade just to get it out...

=-Rigs-=

'Now, we gave you a promise and we are bound by that promise and damn you for asking for it! And damn me for agreeing to it! And damn all of us to hell, because that is exactly where we're going!'
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam Top 10
23. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 13, 2014, 21:55 Rigs

Axis wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 18:30:
Cutter wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 17:37:
I SAID THE STEAM SALE STARTS THIS WEEK, RIGHT?
Kick
I remember when I was 14...

Giggle

=-Rigs-=

'Now, we gave you a promise and we are bound by that promise and damn you for asking for it! And damn me for agreeing to it! And damn all of us to hell, because that is exactly where we're going!'

News Comments > Heartbleed Vulnerabilities
8. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 11, 2014, 16:29 Rigs

Prez wrote on Apr 11, 2014, 16:06:
Jesus I HATE changing my passwords. Google says I don't have to change my gmail password according to the hit list, but EVERYTHING is tied into my gmail account. Think I should change it anyway?

http://img.pandawhale.com/v4bCx8-bill-cosby-facepalm-gif-jI2G.gif

Beam

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Elite Dangerous Premium Beta
53. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 11, 2014, 15:04 Rigs

Creston wrote on Apr 11, 2014, 11:40:
The fact that it crashed didn't bother me. It's pretty early, so eh, that happens. The fact that he showed up and his shit wasn't even ready to actually GO when he wanted to play, and he had to ask the fat guy "What do I play? What do I click?"

He didn't know shit about his own game. And then they had to spend 15 minutes apparently just getting it ready to go.

Sheesh, that was just about the most inept reveal ever.

But hey, 41 million dollars sure buys a lot of pretty powerpoint slides!

Yeah, that worries me A LOT...he didn't seem to know what to say even, a lot of 'Uh's and 'Um's like he just got there, they gave him a quick cheat sheet of the slides and kicked his ass out on stage. Either he got stage fright (which is always possible though highly unlikely) or he wasn't prepared, and that does not bode well for the project.

Younger gamers should study this well as a lesson in life, really. You can have the best of intentions and big dreams, lots of money, even tons of talent bought with the money, but if you don't actually have a plan, know what the hell you're doing, actually have a plan, pace yourself - don't bite off more than you can possibly chew, and actually have a plan, then you find yourself in situations like Chris and others like Lord British, John Romero and Peter Molyneux have - promising the world and hoping that by throwing money and people at it, everything will somehow all come together like you want and like you said. The world, unfortunately for those great, self-esteem-boosting fairy-tales you were told when you were young, doesn't work that way.

Chris has been in this exact place before, with Freelancer. I know because I followed it's development very closely at the time. And back then, he had roughly the same kind of vision he has now - large, open world sandbox space sim/game/virtual life, with lots of interesting places to go to, dynamic situations happening with or without the players involvement and a huge MMO-type second release, after the single-player release, to tie it all into a big bow. For years, we watched preview after preview come out with all the same promises, the same goals. But when it came to the actual release...well... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freelancer_(video_game)

Here's hoping against hope that history doesn't repeat itself...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Into the Black
12. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 11, 2014, 14:03 Rigs

jdreyer wrote on Apr 11, 2014, 04:06:
John Oliver is freakin' hilarious. And so is Lewis Black.

Also, Stephen Colbert got his start as a Daily Show correspondent. No correspondents, no Colbert.

I'm aware of the shows 'lineage' and yes, John Oliver is pretty hilarious...most of the time. Like I said, sometimes it gets a little too obnoxious. Some of the skits, like SNL's, just drag. I mean, you can't really tell beforehand what will be a hit with the audience and what won't but sometimes I just sit back and think (like a wannabe AVGN), 'What were they thinking?'... Yes, Lewis Black is pretty funny and some of the 'correspondents' have their times (Jessica Williams and Jason Jones especially along with occasional hits from Aasif Mandvi and Al Madrigal) but Samantha Bee and Kristen Schaal I just can't stand. They're talented, no doubt, but just not 'my' kind of funny, I guess. I'd actually prefer to see Lewis Black live on stage or in an HBO special or something than some skit. I know John Oliver had recently left and they said something about his own show, did he go to another show or start his own? If not, I wonder if he'll replace Colbert on The Report...

=-Rigs-=

7. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 11, 2014, 01:37 Rigs

Yeah, I'm not seeing the reasoning why Colbert would leave a show that has done very well for him (and it's only been on a few years at that) and go to an established show with an established audience and an established 'feel'. I like Steven, I think he's much smarter than most people give him credit for, and his show is hilarious. (While I love Jon Stewart, I'd rather The Daily Show have the same format as The Cobert Report with just him and maybe a guest or two before the 'main' guest at the end. The 'correspondents'-segments I find to be pretty immature, obnoxious and/or dull, and sometimes they just fall totally flat and unfunny, especially lately. They just try too hard) In fact, I think Jon would've been a better pick for replacing Letterman than Steven. I just can't see Steven doing the Letterman show format. But, then again, if he's going to lose 'the act', then maybe I'll come around. I'm just sad to see the end of 'The Colbert Report'...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Out of the Blue
21. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 10, 2014, 21:23 Rigs

Cutter wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 18:07:
Rigs wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 16:20:
So it's not your thing. Fine. But it's hardly the equivalent of paint drying...

=-Rigs-=

You're right, man. Watching paint dry is more entertaining. Maybe it's just because I've never watched NASCAR hammered drunk. I'm guessing that's the prerequisite I'm missing?

Good lord, Cutter, you can be such an elitist bitch sometimes. On second thought, don't watch it. I wouldn't want you to have to lower your standards and possibly have some actual fun, God for-fucking-bid...

And how is F1 boring? Like Monaco? With cars racing through a city at a bazillion miles an hour? Dude, if you seriously think NASCAR is better than F1 I really don't know what to say to that. Different strokes for different folks, I get that, but cereal?

Creston wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 20:07:
Then Bernie fucking Ecclestone took over, and suddenly the shitty teams had to be able to compete, so every fucking year they banish more and more stuff, make the whole thing more fucking ludicrous, force people into the pits because somehow they believe that that's exciting, and nobody ever overtakes anymore.

Monaco is a parade of laps by #1-10, and they all just hope that the guy in front of them has car trouble, so they can move up a spot.

F1 has become a pisspoor joke. 4 cylinder fucking engines...

I'm no NASCAR fan, but at least those guys still overtake.

My point exactly...thank you, Creston...

=-Rigs-=

19. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 10, 2014, 21:10 Rigs

BobBob wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 18:55:
Rigs wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 16:20:

=-Rigs-=

decaf.

Ritalin.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 10, 2014, 16:20 Rigs

Cutter wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 13:39:
Rigs wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 11:58:
So, as you can see, NASCAR races aren't just about going left in circles...there's planning and strategy involved.

So drafting the lead car until the end of the race - as they go around in circles - is strategy and planning is it?

You guys should give it a try, you might be surprised...

No, no I wouldn't. I don't mind some F1 or Rally - because there's actual real strategy involved, but NASCAR is the racing equivalent of watching paint dry. It's a bunch of rednecks getting bombed waiting for car crashes.

What would you call it? The actual key to winning the race wasn't, as you so expertly pointed out 'drafting the lead car', it was taking on four tires instead of two. Logano and Keslowski had a choice, get two tires and be out of the pits (or close to it) as they came in, 1 and 2, or take four tires, sacrifice a few spots in the knowledge that they had better, fresher tires and thus could get around the turns faster, and there by, pass the few spots they gave up. Anything could have happened to screw that possibility up. They could have had a bad start and fallen back, not being able to gather enough momentum in the last two laps to get back to first, they could have been involved in a wreck and been taken out or damaged, they could have had a bad tire and have to pit before it went down and they slammed into the wall (which is exactly what brought about the caution and the situation in the first place - Kurt Busch's driver's side rear tire went down and he slid into the wall, then, after getting down to the apron, the tire shredded, throwing pieces everywhere and bringing out the yellow flag). Had they taken two tires, they would have been up front, but others had taken four and they would have had to fight to keep their positions, ending up in the same situation as Jeff Gordon. In addition, Gordon knew he didn't have enough to hold Logano off and instead of battling for the lead, possibly slowing them both down for the rest to catch up or getting tangled up with Logano and have both wreck, he let him by because he had to consider the rest of the season and the points chase as well. Second is better than 20th.

And those were just some of the considerations. So, no strategy involved then, eh?

I really couldn't care less about what the fans do during the race. I don't actually go to the races. If they're a bunch of rednecks, so be it. But I take issue with the opinion that because the fans aren't always 'upper class', the drivers are just as bad. That's some serious ignorance, to be honest. You have your opinion and I respect that, but it falls right along those stereotypical lines.

I've never driven a stock car and I seriously doubt you have either. I have driven in the SCCC and I'm an avid sim-racer. Granted nothing is like the real thing, but it takes just as much concentration and endurance to race in a stock car as it does in an F1, Indycar, Rally, etc.

Temperatures in a stock car get to be over 160 and the driving suits have cold water pumped through them to keep the driver cool. Still they can loose several pounds during a race from sweat alone.

And it's just as dangerous. The crash that killed Dale Earnhardt didn't look that bad from a TV perspective (certainly not as bad as some of the others that have destroyed the car after multiple flips) but at that speed and angle, it was instant death. Just like Senna, just like Greg Moore and Dan Wheldon, just like Colin McRae.

I'm obviously not going to change your mind, nor am I trying to. It just seems to me that when hearing anything NASCAR, you dismiss it out of hand without a second thought. Why does F1 and Indy/Champ-Car get more respect? Because they make left AND right turns? Well, so does NASCAR, at Watkins Glen and Sonoma. Because they run at varied tracks in multiple countries? Well, so does NASCAR, in Japan, Canada and Mexico, and possibly soon in Germany and Australia.

You find NASCAR boring but not F1? How is that?! The same drivers from the same teams win race after race after race. There's no movement in the standings between teams year per year. The most money, which goes to the most R&D, which goes to the most sophisticated car, wins the race - every time. That's what you think is bearable? In NASCAR, you can have a shit-ton of money, the best R&D, the biggest multi-car teams and a car for each and every track and yet, after 500 laps, it doesn't matter a bit. What matters is the driver and his crew. Rookies win poles. Rookies win their first races! You'd NEVER see that in F1! Drivers can come back from being 1, 2, 3 laps down even, to win a race. It doesn't happen often but it happens, especially when they're just one lap down and manage to get back on the lead lap. Can that happen in F1? Not likely. IndyCar? Occasionally, but again, not likely. And there's strategy involved to bring them back to the lead lap.

There's strategy involved to make sure they don't run out gas (by shutting the car off and coasting during yellow flags) and yet, sometimes, they still do, on the LAST lap, like two weeks ago, where Dale Earnhardt Jr. ran out of gas going into Turn3 on the last lap, when he was in the lead.

That's not exciting? ('ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?')

Are you actually alive, Cutter?

So it's not your thing. Fine. But it's hardly the equivalent of paint drying...

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Apr 10, 2014, 16:30.

27. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 10, 2014, 14:58 Rigs

CJ_Parker wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 13:59:
dj LiTh wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 11:39:
Awesome, very much looking forward to this. Speakin of space sims, when is StarCitizen suppose to release that Christmas delayed dogfight demo?
As for the ED premium beta: Shit doesn't even work. First the game does not install in the folder you choose at the start of the setup process but goes to AppData in C:\ all by itself (there is a workaround but -no- installing the game twice was not exactly my idea of fun).
Secondly, no proper controller support so my ship just keeps spinning in circles unless I switch to keyboard/mouse. Yes, I did try to customize the axes assignments and all that shit.

Color me highly unimpressed so far. I'm sure it will get better but a space sim that is unplayable with a HOTAS is like a car without a steering wheel. The very definition of completely fucking useless.

With all due respect, for an alpha/beta/not-retail-thing, those conditions seem rather trivial. Is this just a problem with your system alone or are others having the same issue? (Obviously if there's a workaround, there's probably others with the same problem, though, since there is a workaround, so at least Braben et al. know about it and are working on it). EDIT: Answered below while I typed my post with one finger ...These things are to be expected, so a harsh judgment based on these things seems rather...harsh...

yonder wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 11:55:
Sure, the only person who commented on both seems to be Rigs (I really didn't bother doing a full comparison) who *IS* consistent.

Bow

=-Rigs-=

3. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 10, 2014, 11:58 Rigs

I didn't think the Mets were doing too badly this year. Blue, you and I seem to like all the same teams - Giants, Mets, Knicks...what about hockey? Tennis? Golf? Indycar? F1? But what I really want to know...your fav NASCAR driver? And don't anyone dare say Dick Trickle...

We're 7 races in to the NASCAR season and have 7 different winners, which is unusual. My fav, #2, Brad Keslowski, has one win already but Monday's race was total bullshit...he was a few car lengths back in 2nd from his teammate, Joey Logano (#22), who was in 1st, and not 100 feet from getting the white flag (1 lap to go), they throw a yellow because dumbass Kurt Busch shreds his tire (and then most of the left side of his racecar)...they couldn't wait 100 fuckin' FEET for him to get the white flag to end the race! I swear they did it on purpose. (If there's a yellow on the last lap, it doesn't matter, the race is over. If there's a yellow in the two laps before that, they go to a 'green-white-checkered' format). But because that bunched everyone up for a restart and everyone dove in the pits for tires, Jeff Gordon (#24) got out first by taking just two right-side tires instead of four, which put Logano and Brad in 3rd and 4th, respectively...UNTIL Brad got nailed with a penalty for coming out of pit road too fast between the 7th and 8th markers, which sent him back to 11th and ended his chance to win the race! ARGH!!!!
However, since Logano (Brad's teammate, remember) took four tires, he was able to pass Gordon on the last lap and win the race. So, yes, the team got a win but Brad didn't and he was so close!

So, as you can see, NASCAR races aren't just about going left in circles...there's planning and strategy involved. I, personally, find it very exciting. (And you can typically hear me yelling and screaming at the tv, like I did Monday, when my guy is close to winning or in 1st just as any football fan would if their team started running for the endzone) Granted, there are occasionally some rather boring races but those are pretty few and far between. And there's usually an F1 race or Indycar race on at the same time to watch. You guys should give it a try, you might be surprised...

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Apr 10, 2014, 12:03.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 10, 2014, 11:32 Rigs

Jamil20 wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 10:35:
InBlack wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 10:20:
I cant wait for this game. Unfortunately I cant support them by opting in to the alpha or beta, my budget is simply too tight. I will definitely be buying this once it hits 'retail'.

My budget is not tight, but no way in hell I'm going to pay to test a game.

Cool, your non-tight budget, my non-tight time commitments and unbiased opinion to paying-to-test...perfect combination! You pay, I play! ...uh, I mean test...

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Foolish Games, Volume 1
4. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 1, 2014, 10:43 Rigs

Uh, Blue Pink, that Starbound combat update is the real deal, not April Fools...unless I missed something...

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Apr 1, 2014, 12:03.

News Comments > Galactic Civilizations III Early Access
33. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 29, 2014, 02:11 Rigs

Wolfox wrote on Mar 28, 2014, 18:23:
Rigs wrote on Mar 28, 2014, 16:44:
If I had $100 to spare, based on their previous track record with GalCiv2, I'd hand it over without a second thought.

Ok, so let's recap.
*snipped for space*

Of course, for Galciv3, you're not paying US$ 50 or US$ 60 now. You're paying US$ 100 to: 1) not know what the game will be, 2) not know if the feedback you give will be considered (at least at first), 3) not knowi if you'll get the game you want when it is first released, or two games later (as was the case with Elemental). You're paying more for no good reason other than supporting a company with a very rocky history in the last few years.

Now, if you want to do so, feel free to. It's your money. But I know I won't, at least not until the price is more reasonable, *AND* I have better information on the game and its development process. Stardock has won a part of my faith back after Legendary Heroes, but not nearly enough to make me buy this blindly. So I'll do the smart thing and wait.

I understand your reluctance and that's fine. I'm not advocating here that everyone go and give Stardock $100 now (at gunpoint). Obviously, there have been some monumental disasters to come out lately that people lost money on due to pre-ordering, where they felt they didn't get anywhere near what they wanted or expected. Aliens: Colonial Marines sticks out as a major one. Elemental was, indeed, also a huge mess, nearly beating out Swords of the Stars 2 in the 'epicness' of it's disaster. But you have to remember something also. GalCiv3 is part of a series where the earlier titles were successes and it now has precedent and a pedigree. They aren't going into this game blind. GC3 is pulling heavily from GC2 and since GC2 was such a wonderful game and did was it was designed to do, GC3 has that behind it already. What I mean is that with titles like Elemental, the team working on it had nothing to pull from. Everything there was new, untested, unproven. SINS was new, untested, unproven. Now, it's a great series, but in the beginning, it had to work through some rather awkward growing pains, over multiple expansions. The latest SINS release is great and draws from it's previous base, which is solid, thus making the new one - solid, and readily playable. GC3 will have the same benefit. It's already evident by looking at the teaser videos and screens that there's a lot of GC2 inside. That's not a bad thing! Some look at that as something that should be shunned and ridiculed. I do not.

When Masters of Orion 2 came out, it drew from the first release. It was almost exactly like the first one but the mechanics and gameplay had naturally progressed from the first version and thus kicked ass when it was finished and released. I see no reason why the same can't be said for GC3. The team at Stardock working on this doesn't have to go back and reinvent the wheel. They can cherry pick the best elements of GC1 and GC2, throw them into GC3 and then expand on it. This isn't something that could be done with Elemental or DemiGod.

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
20. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 29, 2014, 01:45 Rigs

Creston wrote on Mar 29, 2014, 00:09:
o_O

Cheesy

Grin

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
17. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 28, 2014, 17:21 Rigs

Creston wrote on Mar 28, 2014, 15:23:
nin wrote on Mar 28, 2014, 15:01:
<line>
<line>
<line>
<line>
"Oh yeah."
<line>
<line>
<line>
"Holy shit..."
<line>
<line>
<line>
<line>
<line>

<line>
<line>
"WHAT THE FUCK?!!"
*frantic clicking near the location of the red X*:|

<line>
<line>
*sounds of barnyard animals*
'Oh shit!'
*turns off speakers*
'What was that, honey?'
*shit!*
'Oh, nothing...nothing...just...uh...um, looking up information for the kids science project...that's...uh, that's all'

=-Rigs-=

30. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 28, 2014, 16:44 Rigs

Ozmodan wrote on Mar 28, 2014, 11:02:
Well sorry to burst your bubble, but if you read the comments on Steam more than half are negative, in fact some very negative. Pair that with the positive comments being weak at best with "hoping for more to come" comments predominating.

When you put out an unfinished product and than charge a rather outrageous price for it, it does not say much for your studio. Reading some of the comments on Steam the game seems like a GSII with a few new wrinkles. Hardly worth $100. Far as I am concerned Stardock is heading downhill fast.

The positive comments I was talking about weren't of the current alpha on STEAM, but the original announcement here. Of course there's not much to see yet, it's a damn alpha! They just announced the damn thing not very long ago. This is a major production and Stardock knows what the hell it's doing. They handled GalCiv2 the best any dev could have and pretty much made a bug-free, infinitely playable 4x space game. How is 'Stardock heading downhill fast'? Because they ask for $100 on an alpha? Does that mean Braben is out of his mind too? All those paying ridiculous amounts to RSI for Star Citizen are brainwashed? (Yeah, ok, bad example)

Me thinks you don't understand the complexities of handling a AAA game without a AAA publisher throwing money at them. If I had $100 to spare, based on their previous track record with GalCiv2, I'd hand it over without a second thought. I still have faith in some devs in this industry. A lot of them have burned their bridges and used up all of their 'continues' (*cough*Peter Molyneux*cough*), so to speak, but a few still command some respect. Stardock is one of them.

Creston wrote on Mar 28, 2014, 15:05:
And sure, you can say "Well, you'll get all the DLC for free!" but if the game sells like shit there isn't going to be any DLC, so...

I'm pretty confident that it's not going to sell like shit. Even name recognition alone will guarantee quite a bit of sales and I have no doubt Stardock will put all of their marketing resources behind it when they have more to show...

=-Rigs-=

18. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 28, 2014, 08:12 Rigs

When the game was revealed, most of (that's 95% or more) the comments were positive, including my own. I fucking CHERISH GalCiv2! I've spent more hours in that game than most games I've played in the last decade...combined! I'm in the middle of one right now, in fact, after taking some time off from it to play Distant Worlds. Stardock has a very good record with me concerning things they do (I didn't play Elemental, so that whole thing wasn't a big deal for me).

I think we need to step back and think about this for a second. When E:D's alpha came in at an extreme price, some balked but most just shrugged it off. Now Stardock does the same with GC3 and you guys give them the virtual finger? WTF?! They're not trying to pull some WARZ bullshit. They tell you what the condition of the game is and what you get for the price. I don't see a problem. And that's not just because I'm an admitted fanboy (yes...YES! I confess! GIVE ME, GIVE ME, GIVE ME!!! )

There might be a particular reason for it, like E:D. They want people that are serious. They don't just want people that want to play and see what it's like. They want, basically, beta testers. And let's not beat around the bush anymore, guys. No matter how much you wish it otherwise (and I do as well), the path this industry is taking is that if gamers want in on development of games and want to participate, the GAMER will have to pay, not the dev or publisher. That's just the way it's going to be. I think the days of demos and free public beta testing are over (with the exception, of course, of BF4...HA! ooh, BURN! *tsss*)

=-Rigs-=

6. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 23, 2014, 06:20 Rigs

nin wrote on Mar 22, 2014, 04:13:
I'm eagerly awaiting it as well, both PS4 and PC. I'd rather have an improved version on the PS4 at the moment, and but I'd take either/both.

Hopefully sometime (maybe E3 in June?) we'll hear an announcement. They've said SP DLC is on the way, so I wonder if perhaps the PC/PS4 comes after that, with it included?

Ooh, I forgot about that SP DLC...hmmm, but it seems pretty damn odd that they're being so quiet with such a huge successful release. I mean, they were pretty thorough when Max Payne 3 was out, explaining what and when the DLC was coming. But after the online component came up and the bugs were ironed out, *R 's just been mute. I hope that means that they're up to something so damn big that they haven't had time to tell us about it...yeah, that's it!

=-Rigs-=

5. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 23, 2014, 06:17 Rigs

harlock wrote on Mar 22, 2014, 11:00:
Rigs wrote on Mar 22, 2014, 04:02:
Can someone PLEASE tell me where the GTA5 PC announcement is?! I know for most of you it's 'been there, done that' and it is for me as well (I have the PS3 version) but I really, REALLY want a PC version and it seems like the game has just fallen off the edge of the planet! No one talks about it anymore and Rockstar is absolutely quiet. Am I the only one that cares about this? I want mods, dammit! And where are the multiplayer heists?!? WHAT HAPPENED?!

=-Rigs-=

june 2014

I'm gonna hold you to that!

=-Rigs-=

1598 Comments. 80 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo