Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for POO ASS

Real Name POO ASS   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname POO ASS
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 5, 2002, 21:03
Total Comments 36 (Suspect)
User ID 14238

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > Borderlands DLC this Week
9. Re: Borderlands DLC this Week Feb 23, 2010, 00:26 POO ASS

hAY i like it borderland, i hop to get it this download contents  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Lord of the Rings Online DX10 Support
56. POOA SS HER!! Jan 7, 2008, 19:07 POO ASS

HAY GUY WAHT UPS@!! POOAS S IS HERR TO TALK ABOUT IT THE GAMES AND TEH JONNSIES 5.

TEH GAMES OF LORD RINGS ONLINE IS A GOOS GAMe i like it play it a lot now wit the friend and soemtime it with PUG groups. graphick is so nice but I NOT DX110 yet but stil nice funs and game!

JOHNSO5. stop be so means. tihs is internets. nobod care about anyting u say man!!! live and paly game is my moto!

POO ASS OU T! !!!

News Comments > BlueTower Power Outage
47. Re: Good stuff... May 17, 2007, 17:27 POO ASS

POOS ASs im still herr on bulenews.com havnet posted in a while soetmei im TO BUSY with it the shcools

poo ass OUT!

News Comments > BlueTower Power Outage
44. Re: Good stuff... May 17, 2007, 17:05 POO ASS

hopp powers coem back

p[poo ass

News Comments > More Croteam Game Details
11. THIS SI POOS ASS May 15, 2007, 16:13 POO ASS

suo THIS i POO ASS bakc to posting on the bluenew.

seriou 3 engin LOOK GOOS so much i like it the games

POO ASS OUT!

News Comments > Gold - World at War: A World Divided
1. hap Oct 5, 2006, 17:14 POO ASS

hapy wit ths

News Comments > JFK Reloaded
115. OFCIAL ANNOUNCMEN Nov 22, 2004, 20:34 POO ASS

hAY GUY TIs is POO ASS and i just wan to say TO ALL Of u is taht the lifes is TO short to arguing about teh gmaes. we HAve only a few yar of teh lifes (liek BULE has his birtday other days) an why waist tohse day on ARGUE? POO ASS say go and paly game and enjoy life and dnot argues about the games!!!!11 TAHIS is offcal POAO ASS statmen.

POO ASS OUT!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
23. HPAPY DAY1 Nov 21, 2004, 15:44 POO ASS

HAy bule tihis is POOS ASS an i just wan say HAPY BITRH DAY!!!!!1i tihink it was last year wehn you had ones but even thogh i tells you lats year HAPPY BRTIH DAY i say it again tihs year in case you forogot.

I HOPE YOU HAVE another year of life. THE LIFE111

POOA SS OUT!1

117. BETS DOM 3 Aug 24, 2004, 01:00 POO ASS

HAY GUY WAHT UPps!1 tis is teh POO ASS hera for you. BULE i want to sya taht i bet SDOOM3 on e-z difculty. it wasn't to hard becasue it was e-z. afer i bet TEH GAMES i look bakc and i tought that DOM 3 was one of BEST game i play tihs years!!! i like it lot. oen time monster jump at me and almost made me POO ASS an not teh good kind ether!!!!@ after DELT LAB you have MROE game to paly BLUE so ENJOYS IT TEH GAME anD SAVE MARs form HELLS. oh yah soemtime you can us flashlight as wepon and hit monster with flashlight to dies.

POO ASS OUT!11111111111

31. TAHNKS GOD Aug 16, 2004, 14:26 POO ASS

HAY GUY @ bule WAHT UP!!! i sorry to here taht you almsot got KILL by PUG DOG. soetime teh dog can be the killar of you sodont' DIE blue oK!! me personally i like teh CATS bettar but i tihink bunny is best pet but i know that bpeole like DOG allot to. seomtime DOG is my co-pilot!!1 oh and i beat DOOMS III yesterday and save MAR. I Save it from teh hells.

POO ASS OUT!!!!!!!!@

43. HAPY FOR DOG Aug 8, 2004, 07:07 POO ASS

HAY blue AND GUY what upS!!!!1 i am teh HAPPY for your bule taht you find yuor DOGS. HUDSON TEH DOGS. blue you konow i am always here for you to give you word of support in time of NEEDS. like now when you loss DOG. N-E EAY i hope you all are enjoy DOOM III it is so fun i get scare wehn i play!! like teh time the mohnster jump at scare me. hvae fuN GUY!!!!!!1111111

POO ASS OUT!!!!!!@2

News Comments > DOOM 3 Midnight Madness
65. POO ASS COMENT ON CURRENT EVENT Aug 2, 2004, 21:40 POO ASS

aHAY guy waht UPS11! TIHs is POO ASS bakc on teh campain trail! i am psoting a lot thess day like a POO out of ASS (insted of bat out of HELLS). SPEAK of HELLS i get calls today from GAMESPOT tells me taht DOOMS 3 ready to pick up tonight. i am going to get it tonight. get it TEH GAMES. i hope everony ENJOY teh game and have funs. i think sometime we get too busy to enjoy the little thing in LIFES like the games. we puts lot of pressure on ourselves, so REALAX and enjoy teh life with DOOMS 3!! who care if game over-hypes!!!! fun is FUN!!!

POO ASS OUT!!1

News Comments > More on Creative and DOOM 3
46. POO ASS ON TEH SITUATION Jul 28, 2004, 14:04 POO ASS

HAYS GUY@!!! TIhis is POO ASS here wit COMMMENT for you. FIRST all it goods to be teh psotin again on BLUE NEW after long break fo time on TIHS SUBJECT of pantenting I tihink it was admirable of CARSMACK to sacrifice his principles FORS TEH GHOOD OF GMAERS like us. soemtime teh peoles are WRAP UP in owns egos so tehy loss site of teh greater good. i admires him for SACRIFCE his princaples for US GMAERS. I HOPES everone enjyo teh DOOMS 3 wehn it coem out next week! HAVE FUN THE GAMES!11

POO ASS OUT!!!!!!!

72. POO ASS BOURN Jul 27, 2004, 21:11 POO ASS

HIGUye!11 i saw teh BRONE IDENTIFY but i havenot seen BOURE SUPRCMEY YET!!!! i tihink taht the movies are goods for me wachting tehm becaseu they are so fun!!! KIND of like JAME BONDS but bettar becasue mor e realstc. i remambar when i saw IDENTIFY some girl was nxet to me talking and i tole her to "please be quiet" AND she get upset SOEMTEIME i tihink peole take thing too seriously instead of RELAX

RELAX!!!

POO ASS OUT!!!!!

News Comments > DOOM 3 Gets Creative
55. POO ASS HERD Jul 26, 2004, 14:25 POO ASS

WHAT UP GUY!!11 ThIS SI POO ASS here afer a looong times!!! how everybody do??? I JUST wnat to sya taht i tihink DOOMS 3 will be teh wesome gmae and i cant wait to paly it. tohse of you wit neigboor that complain abut noise souhld respect teir wish sometime becasue it good ot be nice neigbro but sometime NEIGHBRO can be POO ASS (not the good kind) AND tehn you need too be tolerant

POO ASS OUT@@@@

News Comments > Deus Ex: Invisible War Demo Delay
70. POO ASS OFFICIAL OPNION Nov 20, 2003, 22:45 POO ASS

HAY GUY WAHT UP!!!!!!1 tHIS IS pOO aSS herre!!! i just wnat to say my officla opnino on this matyter of the DuES EXE: invsble wra demo. remmber patience is a vitrue so relax and wait for good gmae. it will be so fun wen it cmoe out mans!!!!! jsut rlax and we can all be gmaer friends

POO ASS OUT!!!

83. My Thoughts and Prayers are with you Sep 19, 2003, 20:29 POO ASS

"He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Blue, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope that God will help you through this and that you will take comfort in all the fine memories you have of your mother. God Bless You.

POO ASS

646. BLUE BE STRONG Sep 19, 2003, 17:12 POO ASS

HAY BLUE THIS IS POO ASS. YOU ARE THE GREATEST AND I HOPE YOU WILL PULL THROUGH THE TOUGH TIMES. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. YOU HAVE DONE SO MUCH, FOR SO MANY, FOR SO LONG AND WE ALL STAND WITH YOU NO MATTER WHAT. I WILL KEEP YOUR MOTHER IN MY PRAYERS.

POO ASS

24. SORRY Sep 5, 2003, 12:07 POO ASS

BLUE,

I AM SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOSS. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THIS TOUGH TIME.

YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS,
POO ASS

News Comments > Call of Duty Demo Open Letter
359. POO ASS COMMENT Aug 29, 2003, 02:26 POO ASS

WHAT Up GUys this si POO ASS again wiht mor coments.

THE MONEY WE would spen on FILEPALNET MEBMERSHIP we should DONATE TO BLUE TO HELP HIM OUT AND HLPE OUT TEH SITE WE LOVE

taht is a good use of the money and not for filePalnet!

POO ASS OUT

36 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo