Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for PAnick

Real Name PAnick   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Panick
Email Concealed by request
ICQ 123637049
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 25, 2002, 14:19
Total Comments 382 (Amateur)
User ID 14014

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
30. Dragon Jan 16, 2003, 18:34 Panick

Yeah! Dragonheart, thats the one! Man I have been racking my brain for hours on end since I watched http://beer.youaremyfriend.com/

thx

Edit: oh and one more thing: http://TheDooM3Guy.youaremyfriend.com/

This comment was edited on Jan 16, 19:55.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Counter-Strike 1.6 Plans
33. Re: No subject Jan 14, 2003, 17:33 Panick

Well, after reading the "how-to-become-leet-at-CS-guide" I will now own the servers. (yeah right)

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=395

(man how i laughed!)

News Comments > Unreal II Trailer
83. im good Jan 14, 2003, 04:51 Panick

Well, as by bushboy's statement, I must be the type 3 person. Which means that I will always have 2X the fun type 1 or 2 will ever have.
...Wait a sec..I like mmorpgs also..and RTSs..and RPGs...wow, I must be the happiest guy on earth!

Edit: spelling...and stuff

This comment was edited on Jan 14, 08:21.

74. problem? Jan 13, 2003, 08:37 Panick

Thanks Chance. Like he said, I have no problem with you Nostromo. What made you think I had?

I was just wondering about Dr.Del's sudden outburst of flaming. (like he's doing again BELOW me)

63. Re: Remember the days when . . . . Jan 12, 2003, 10:22 Panick

um...what is your problem?

News Comments > Black Hawk Down SP Demo
31. ouch Jan 10, 2003, 09:27 Panick

I downloaded the demo after i read all the posts =)
It ran perfectly with all the settings on max...until I went inside the house. God damn! talk about choppy fps, I must have had 6-7 frames per sec. Bah, doom3 runs alot better on my computer. Oh well, never liked the Delta Force games anyway...too bad, it was a good movie.

News Comments > On PC Halo
44. pos? Dec 23, 2002, 09:29 Panick

..there might be just one single good thing about this crap.
It will run extremly good on my upgraded-for-doom3-leetnes-computer(when i get my new gfFX).

Edit: Oh, and what #3, #4, #8, #13, #27, #38, #42 said!

This comment was edited on Dec 23, 09:37.

News Comments > NVIDIA DX9 Gunmetal Demo
30. works fine Dec 22, 2002, 19:28 Panick

Well, the demo works, altough I don't se the big deal.
Got Win2k, 2,0 P4, 512 Rambus, gfTi4600, 41,09, dx9. Runs smooth and all but nothing special about the graphics or anything else. I haven't really read up on the new things, CG and dx9. But don't we need like a gfFX and some new nvidia drivers for the new stuff to work?

Oh well, looks like it might be a fun game...for 20...30 min. Reminds me too much of X-Com Enforcer (doing the same thing for 50 levels)

News Comments > DirectX 9.0 Released
19. dx9 Dec 20, 2002, 20:31 Panick

Can anyone who has tried dx9 say something good about it?

I got a gf4 Ti4600 so it wont do me any good, and I have win2k so i cant uninstall it either.

So I was wondering if dx9 gives any increased speed or anything at all, overall in games. If all the latest games even still work, etc etc...

News Comments > Splinter Cell Demo
26. works Dec 19, 2002, 11:21 Panick

thanks XEON, got the hang of it now.

News Comments > Splinter Cell Demo
22. good game... Dec 19, 2002, 09:41 Panick

the graphics are good, ran very smoothly. The Infra-red (sp?) vision is the best i have ever seen in a game yet.

Question: How do u do that "wall-split-jump-thingy" so u can hang between two walls?

News Comments > UT2003 Demo Definitely This Week (Maybe)
45. Re: t3h d3m0 Sep 10, 2002, 17:00 Panick

great, just what i tough

thx Geese

News Comments > UT2003 Demo Definitely This Week (Maybe)
43. t3h d3m0 Sep 10, 2002, 16:53 Panick

"Also in a small IRC chat Mark Rein mentioned that the demo is just under 100mb when zipped and contains 4 maps (2 DM, 1 CTF, 1 Bombing Run), however, only one model is being included and the demo won't have all the weapons
."

Ok, only 1 model will look pretty boring on deathmatches but i guess its for cutting down on the demos size. I hope when they mean "not all weapons" that they leave out maybe the redeemer and that satelitte(sp?)-beam weapon (something like the ion-cannon in command&conquer) and not like 50% of all the weapons.

News Comments > BANDITS Demo
7. love it Sep 6, 2002, 17:05 Panick

damn i was suprised, didnt know what to expect but this game really suprised me. Its great, I mean really funny ,great gfx and the music is just right. The controlls are almost perfect except that its a little anyoing that u cant have on option to move the turret independently and drive some other way in the mean time, instead of going the same way u point the turret all the time. Or maybe I have just missed that option...

Anyway, time to test the mp part.

This comment was edited on Sep 7, 10:53.

News Comments > UT2003 Demo Update
54. its sad Sep 5, 2002, 09:07 Panick

the sad thing is that they have a great engine that gives GREAT graphics and anyone who wants to play the game "proffesionaly" will turn off EVERYTHING. Just like q3....

News Comments > Project Nomads German Demo
12. Re: English version? Sep 2, 2002, 11:59 Panick

Hmmm, build a lighttower, then some kind of motor to drive the island, then some turrets to shoot stuff, and windmills for power...that much i figured out...then the other island started shooting at me and my whole island exploded. I think I'll wait for the english release. The graphics are pretty ok, nothing special.

News Comments > X-Com & Firaxis?
13. Re: Arguably? Sep 2, 2002, 10:43 Panick

OMG!! X-COM: Terror from the Deep was (and almost still is) THE best game ever!!1

News Comments > Battlefield 1942 Gold (Really!) & Ship Date
43. Re: YES!!! Sep 1, 2002, 14:48 Panick

Tiny Poem, u seem to have a very hard time understanding sarcasm As Scottish Martial Arts said, japs speak japanese. (I have watched so much japanese anime that I understand most of what they say )Just read what they say.

I got a question for ya: If u play the germans, what language will they speak...?

This comment was edited on Sep 1, 14:50.

News Comments > New 40-Series Win2K/XP Detonator Drivers
41. Re: No subject Sep 1, 2002, 05:59 Panick

yep, i did try it and it did help a little with the blurry textures, but for example, JK2 still looks almost black and white. (All the colors are gone for some reason) And all my games still has much lower fps then with the 30.82.

The thing is, if i want more fps in a game i can lower the graphic quality myself. I dont need a driver for it.

News Comments > New 40-Series Win2K/XP Detonator Drivers
36. Re: Not to Troll Aug 30, 2002, 17:29 Panick

I hear ya Merlin, I got Ti 4600 too, and have crappy visual quality and all my games get a frame rate drop with the 40.41. Damn, I was really hoping for that "25% performance increase" Oh well, back to 30,82 i guess...

382 Comments. 20 pages. Viewing page 19.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo