Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for PAnick

Real Name PAnick   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Panick
Email Concealed by request
ICQ 123637049
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 25, 2002, 14:19
Total Comments 382 (Amateur)
User ID 14014

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Hits the Newsstands
53. Re: Obligatory HL reference Apr 22, 2003, 20:49 Panick

All they need to do now is releas it on time. The graphics arent very good but pretty nice for todays games, I just hope this wont be a "DNF-Diakatana-Breed-Halo" case.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Op Flashpoint 2 Confirmed
14. Re: Cool Apr 16, 2003, 14:18 Panick

Well I don't wanna be rude but G4 MX is a REALLY sucky card.

News Comments > Postal 2 Demo
119. Re: fredrickson Apr 14, 2003, 18:26 Panick

I have to agree tha I am pretty interrested in what fred is saying all the time...

....or not

News Comments > Postal 2 Delivery Date
196. Re: Postal 2 Perfect 10\10 Apr 7, 2003, 13:38 Panick

Hmmmm....this game is pretty sucky. IS this supposed to be the same engine as ut2k3? The ragdoll is the only thing thats reminds me of it. And where's the fun? Killing eveything? Sure, it's fun for the first hour, piss on people, set them on fire, cut the head off, kick the corpse around...

But it gets pretty old fast.
It would have been great to have a multiplayer football game with a head though.

News Comments > On Doom III & the Xbox
48. Re: Hello Halo Apr 6, 2003, 19:00 Panick

Hehe, I'll be right beside you then, picking those mushrooms....

38. Re: ps2 d3 Apr 6, 2003, 17:40 Panick

"(i.e. pretty games are useless if they don't have good gameplay to complement it)."

*cough* Unreal 2 *cough

PS. I just hope the same thing won't happen to D3

24. Re: No subject Apr 6, 2003, 15:01 Panick

I goadda agree that I'm looking forward to STALKER a little more then doom3. I played the D3 alpha (damn good graphics), and the full game will be ALOT better obviously, so it can't really fail in much then the gameplay/story. Stalker have the best nature maps I have ever seen, and the maps are supposed to be HUGE....

...but who said i can't enjoy both?

News Comments > Jedi Academy (JK3) Announced
5. Re: swanky Apr 3, 2003, 14:58 Panick

oh im so NOT suprised....it's gonna be released for Xbox. This means we need to wait about 3-4 months so everyone can buy it for the console before the PC release is gonna come. Just like...um...Splintercell...KOTR...Enclave...(I'm not even gonna mention Halo)...and that mech game that should have been for PC and so on and so forth...

News Comments > Devastation Multiplayer Demo
27. Re: No subject Mar 21, 2003, 11:37 Panick

And did you get Half-life for free?

News Comments > Breed Demo & Release Plans
12. Re: Breed Mar 12, 2003, 13:45 Panick

I don't have much faith in Halo cause it IT's NOT what it tried to be in the beginning.

News Comments > MechWarrior Movie Plans
13. Re: ugh... Feb 28, 2003, 09:42 Panick

I was so happy until i saw "young heroes in their late teens and early 20s"....wtf?

Like someone said, this is gonna be a lame0 Sci-Fi Dawsons Creek movie, with probobly very bad CG.

FUCK!! It's like there is some rule that movies of games HAS to suck...

News Comments > Star Wars Galaxies Contracts
25. Re: such a shame Feb 7, 2003, 11:45 Panick

The delayed features include "player-owned cities, drivable vehicles, player-generated missions, and the Dark Jedi character class."

Well i dont care at all about the cities, no drivable vihecles suck major ass though.

And not being able to be a dark jedi...?? so there will be no saber fights at all cause everyone will be a good/light jedi? or de they just fight some npc's? or just chop at some rats and spiders? Comon!

Still....i never wanted to be a jedi. I just want to hunt down rebell scum in my white, shiny stormtrooper armor

*sigh*

News Comments > John Carmack on 3D
68. Re: Space Feb 4, 2003, 08:18 Panick

And all this has what to do with John Carmack on the subject of the current state of 3D cards?

News Comments > Why No Unreal II Demo
137. Too bad... Feb 2, 2003, 08:09 Panick

This game could have had a great mp. While you play thru the game you will get missions like "defend this area/guy" for a while. So you get a few turrets and laserbarrier fields that you can set up where ever you want. Sometimes you even get some pals that you assign where they are to defend. You will notice that these guys come in light, medium and very-big-ass-armor(looks damn awsome).

Don't you think this could be pretty neat if you could like choose armor and set up defenses in a mp game? The bigger the armor you choose the bigger the guns you can have etc etc. Yeah it has been done a few times already(tribes, team fortress, Natural Selection, so on and so forth) and I think it could have worked with the pretty big maps that are in U2....oh well...

130. Re: Unreal Weapons Feb 1, 2003, 13:04 Panick

Somebody asked if the game really had only 7-8 hours gamplay. Well I finnished the game just now and i estimate it took about 6-7 hours. Mind that I play new games with good gfx very slowly. Expecially with U2, I mostly walked around watching all the textures and effects (cause they looks so damn good) Every enemy I killed I took a closer look at. I think I found all the "hidden" spots etc. If you play the game on hard maybe you will get 1 or maybe 2 hours more out of it...

It is great game, but I don't think I will play it again for a while. Maybe when I get that new 3.06 Ghz P4, and when I choose if im gonna buy Gf FX or Radeon, I will replay it just to see how many more FPS im gonna get

Oh, and I said that if UT2k3 ran good on your computer with the highest settings, U2 will too. Well scratch that!
If you play this game with the highest setting it will get pretty choppy at times, while somtimes it runs like hell...

News Comments > Enclave Demo
17. Re: Mmmmm, Blade... Jan 29, 2003, 20:18 Panick

Blade of Darkness was a great game. This Enclave (never heard of it before) looks VERY promising cause the demo is simply amazing! I just played some U2 and thought that it had pretty good gfx and very nice textures etc etc. Then i just wanted to try this game out for a change and I'm blown away. Have you guys tried the game on all the highest settings? Thats the most crisp/best textures i have ever seen. And even though I ran u2 pretty good, this game ran in like 120 fps at least! Im really gonna look out for this game when its released.

99. No subject Jan 29, 2003, 18:40 Panick

I godda agree, Fairlight is teh roxx0rz

And damn that installation took time, but at last I'm playing u2 and it's great. If UT2K3 ran fine with all the highest setting on your comp, this game will run just fine too (as for me!!!) Maybe im gonna buy tihs game...

*back to fragging*

Edit: Only a few bad things. There are ALOT of LONG loading times. And the animations for the characters are pretty stiff...

This comment was edited on Jan 29, 19:36.

News Comments > Star Wars KotOR Date Slips
7. Re: No subject Jan 29, 2003, 14:04 Panick

I think Creston hit it spot on. Like all other games M$ gets it's hands on, the PC version of it needs, for some reason, a little more work suddenly...

News Comments > GeForce FX Articles
27. Re: Bye Bye, Nvidia Jan 27, 2003, 16:18 Panick

yeah, but I think we can all agree that the whole world's PC-gaming community is shouting out a big WTF!? today

382 Comments. 20 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo