Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ed

Real Name ed   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Learning
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 18, 2002, 22:11
Total Comments 200 (Novice)
User ID 13436

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Jan 17, 2014, 20:49 Learning

Seems like $25 is a good price for BF4, what do you think?  

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern weather or not they are genuine"-Abraham Lincoln
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
18. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 24, 2013, 10:43 Learning

I'm so sorry for your familys loss Blue.RIP Hudson.  

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern weather or not they are genuine"-Abraham Lincoln

News Comments > AMD Bundle Adds Blood Dragon
1. Re: AMD Bundle Adds Blood Dragon Apr 11, 2013, 21:57 Learning

Thanks AMD,free is always nice.  

News Comments > Giant Aliens: Colonial Marines Patch
2. Re: Giant Aliens: Colonial Marines Patch Mar 18, 2013, 21:48 Learning

$5 sounds about right.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 26, 2012, 11:21 Learning

I can't think of any reason to get windows8.  

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
2. Re: Sunday Mobilization Sep 9, 2012, 21:26 Learning

I wonder how much they make per kindle for advertising ?  

4. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 5, 2012, 22:03 Learning

Lets hope the other dogs don't make fun of him.  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 27, 2012, 12:00 Learning

Congratulations.Many more to come.  

News Comments > The Repopulation Footage
2. Re: The Repopulation Footage Apr 9, 2012, 13:32 Learning

The Repopulation??Is this game about making babies??I may have to look into this.  

News Comments > Fan Created Wing Commander Saga Nears
5. Re: Fan Created Wing Commander Saga Nears Mar 16, 2012, 22:31 Learning

Taxes arn't such a sure thing.  

News Comments > Modern Warfare 3 Free Weekend Start Tomorrow
1. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Free Weekend Start Tomorrow Feb 15, 2012, 21:27 Learning

I think I'll give this a try,I'm wondering if it has voip in the game?Anyway the price is right.  

News Comments > BF3 Patch Plans Summary
4. Re: BF3 Patch Plans Summary Jan 31, 2012, 12:15 Learning

That does'nt sound to bad .Have they put in VOIP yet?At least my squad could help me.I played bf2 and 1 and enjoyed them both.I also liked Desert Combat but I heard that BF3 is set up so you can"t mod it into a modern Desert Combat.I think that whenever BF3 gets voip I'll pick it up.I don't mind being gunner as long as I can talk to the driver.  

News Comments > BF3 Patch Plans Summary
1. Re: BF3 Patch Plans Summary Jan 31, 2012, 11:15 Learning

A thought just crossed my mind now,I was going to buy this game when it comes down in price but I wonder if by that time people who are playing now will have so much rank and weapons perks that a newcomer will stand no chance at all in the game.I'm old and slow so I'm at a disadvantage to begin with.  

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 10, 2012, 11:23 Learning

Over 30 years ago I was eating a hostess cupcake as I walked through a back passageway at the power plant I worked in.I took the paper that the cupcake was on and slapped it aginst the wall where it stuck for no less then 4 years.I retired last year and before I left for the last time I took a walk through the area and there was still a circle on the cement wall from that cupcake after more that 30 years.Lets see some health food beat that.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 10, 2012, 11:09 Learning

Theres a program called "decrapifier" that will help you clean out all that junk they put in some new computers.  

News Comments > Tech Bits
1. Re: Tech Bits Dec 29, 2011, 13:32 Learning

First I see there are labor problems starting up a little in China then I see robots may replace manual labor and I wonder where things like that will take the Chinese in the next 5 or 10 years.I'm not sure on the numbers but I know they have hundreds of millions of very poor people to take care of.Also the Chinese have really been expanding their military.Things may get interesting.  

News Comments > Modern Warfare 3 DLC Image
3. Re: Modern Warfare 3 DLC Image Dec 22, 2011, 14:14 Learning

$1.99 a minute.  

News Comments > BF3 Free Physical Warfare Pack
2. Re: BF3 Free Physical Warfare Pack Dec 20, 2011, 22:27 Learning

Thanks,now where is the VOIP ??  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 10, 2011, 16:17 Learning

Time really goes by.And you know the older you get the faster it seems to go.I have a question,think back to when you played Doom,have computers come as far or farther then you thought they would since then?  

News Comments > No Battlefield 3 VOIP Changes Today
1. Re: No Battlefield 3 VOIP Changes Today Dec 6, 2011, 10:05 Learning

Now what the hell does that mean?  

200 Comments. 10 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo