Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for anon@24.76

Real Name anon@24.76   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname anon@24.76
Email anon2476@hotmail.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 5, 2002, 00:25
Total Comments 358 (Amateur)
User ID 13255

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 1942 Patch
67. Re: About Fileplanet Nov 30, 2002, 15:10 anon@24.76

Don't they already have a CD key check? so why the hell do they check the physical cd for online play?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > 64-Bit UT2003
25. Re: 64-bit? baff... Nov 26, 2002, 15:00 anon@24.76

sweet jeebus!

We are not talking about the colour depth!
we ARE talking about the underlying system!

News Comments > Platoon Marches In
12. Re: Speaking as a Vietnamese... Nov 19, 2002, 18:29 anon@24.76

"The movie was great, but why would you want to play as a US soldier? Isn't it more interesting to play as a VC? Too often we've taken the role of the West.
"

It would be cool, setting ambushes, sniping the unhatched driver of an unsuspecting tank...
No way that this would be allowed today. It would be un american...

News Comments > Grand Theft Alibi
36. Re: No subject Nov 19, 2002, 18:12 anon@24.76

"
"Maybe a bunch of stupid kids will jump off cliffs and clean up the gene pool by ridding us of their presence."

Something such as stupidity does not end with death.

Hopefully, you will learn in the future that violence is not the only solution to enormous problems.
"

No ones saying people should go and kill other stupid people, we are just saying that if someone is stupid enough to do everything in computer games, it would be nice if they would just play computer games where the stupid actions will only hurt themselves.

News Comments > The High Price of Hacking?
116. Re: hacking law Nov 18, 2002, 14:25 anon@24.76

Im thinking of the fundy christian type of religion.
according to this source
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0037/0037_01.asp
and this
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0041/0041_01.asp
we can do anything we like as long as we want, but just before you die you just have to "take christ into your heart" and straight to heaven you go!

All those stupid bastards that helped others and did good deeeds, they go to hell!

News Comments > Hitman 2 & Sikhs Follow-up
71. Re: What all of this comes down to... Nov 10, 2002, 23:03 anon@24.76

"...an Italian person would have a right to demand The Sopranos be cancelled because it portrays some Italian people as a criminal organisation. "

Heh, the italian american defamation leage has tried to get the Sopranos cancelled. Thats pretty much why the Sopranos is digging into them this season (the thanksgivings day episode; all the references to the fact that the orginator of the leage was a mafia member...)
The makers of the Sopranos have more balls i guese

News Comments > Army Game Fallout
209. Re: No subject Nov 7, 2002, 19:08 anon@24.76

"Saddam Hussein has used weapons of mass destruction. He used them in the Iranian War and on the Kurds of his own country"

You do know that the USA actually supplied those chemical weapons TO Saddam, for the specific purpose of using them on Iran...

News Comments > Hitman 2 Backlash
214. Re: AhrimaaN Nov 5, 2002, 17:36 anon@24.76

" No matter how much you play the "it's only a game" card, very very few people will concede to you that a game involving rape is going to be in any way enjoyable, credible or worth their time.

It'd never get produced, and if it did it'd get banned within seconds. "

Wrong on all counts, welcome to the wonderful world of horrible japanese computer games!!

There you can find games like biku (stalking and rape simulator) or Battle Raper(like streetfighter but with different "finishing moves").

I think its pretty clear that the only restrictions are regional based, and right now, in the USA, even if hitman 2 had you defiling the muslim holy sites, I don't think you could find too many politicians that would complain, and risk getting the backlash.

This comment was edited on Nov 5, 17:50.

News Comments > Hitman 2 Backlash
206. Re: still,... Nov 5, 2002, 00:54 anon@24.76

"Anyways, i was reading through the posts when i came accross these quotes by Dr Del:"everyone who wears a turban is a terrorist", "Sikhs .. ignoarant people", "kill Sikhs"

"a lot of awareness of what a Sikh is, that they are .. from the Middle East, that they are .. terrorists of Osama"

"

Whoa, dr del sure is messed up.

I think this is a game more to his liking.
http://www.resistance.com/ethniccleansing/catalog.htm

News Comments > Army Game Fallout
68. Re: See Bowling For Columbine Nov 1, 2002, 18:08 anon@24.76

"
It's like SoF .. I thought it was cool that you could damage different body parts by where you hit on the model, but it was unnecessary to be able to dismember the player models.

Unfortunately I can't play the game due to my crappy system .. I'll get around to it. But I had heard that there is virtually no gore in this game .. and that a bullet only leaves a red dot."

You gotta try SOF2, its even better. No longer do the limbs just sort of fall off, you can now see the bones that they were previously attached to!

Also, headshots are much cooler, half the skull is missing and often some chunks of the brain are splattered on the wall and floor.

News Comments > Death in a Cyber Cafe, Part Three
41. Re: Honestly... Oct 27, 2002, 22:27 anon@24.76

"
As for the "One less idiot..." ideas, one has to (should) come to the realization that we are all idiots in our own way. Should we all die right now? No; at least I hope not.

With our being "idiots," we all need to either die right now or have compassion and understanding for each other.
"

Im pretty sure that are varying degrees of being an idiot. If you want to waste all your compasion on people who think its a good idea to test out bulletproof vests, while wearing them, or people who think its a good idea to ride in a shopping cart attached to the back of a car, go right ahead.
I wont be losing any sleep over it.

This comment was edited on Oct 27, 22:28.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
17. Re: Clockwork Children? Oct 18, 2002, 01:27 anon@24.76

[i]Activists trying to change the status quo will use PR savvy tactics. It is the only way to change the status quo. The intelligent response is not to say 'I'm sick of so and so group' but to evaluate what they say on its merits, and to respect the right of people to try to influence others. [/i]

I, and I think most other people as well, are just sick of PETA.

Some of the stuff PETA has campaigned for is good, but recently most of it is crap. I dont think most people want to become hardcore vegans, but if you wanted to obey PETA you would.

PETA are like the trolls of message boards or newsgroups, but in real life.

61. Re: graphic logo Oct 9, 2002, 17:10 anon@24.76

<i>Maybe I misunderstood what you guys are saying, but the point of a democratic society is that everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion</i>

No one is saying morgan should be banned for having his opinion. People are just stating their OWN opinion, that morgan/his opinion is stupid.

News Comments > DOOM: The Movie Update
80. Re: PG13 might be a good idea... sort of Sep 30, 2002, 19:38 anon@24.76

Why the hell do we need a movie?
they already made a comic!!!
http://www.planetquake.com/articles/doomcomic.shtm

News Comments > NOLF 2 Demo Released
80. Re: I am also having audio problems Sep 21, 2002, 04:47 anon@24.76

"Installed the demo when it came out. It worked perfectly. Last night, I downloaded a bumch of Windows XP Critical Updates and Service Pack 1,...."

And thats why most people dont instantly install all the crap microsoft pushes out the door...

I don't really expect XP to be that diffrent from the other versions of windows, once something has been screwed over by a patch/upgrade it stays screwed up, windows just wont give up the new files...

28. Re: Doggie Kimonos Sep 8, 2002, 22:39 anon@24.76

Well, the apple on a stick sortof makes sense when you looka the the picture... Little dogs like that look like rats, and rats like apples!
But really, I think its supposed to be one of those things a kimono wearing woman would put in thier hair.

Also for EXTRA humour, check this out. Its the Japan to English translation of the page. Its funnier!

"Monstrous beast handle of faint colour"

http://babelfish.altavista.com/urltrurl?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ekizochika.com%2Fyukata%2Findex.html&lp=ja_en&tt=url

35. Re: No subject Sep 3, 2002, 23:20 anon@24.76

And to think, with all the people pirating Quake1, id still made enough money to buy fancy cars and make quake2...

News Comments > X-Com & Firaxis?
15. Re: Arguably? Sep 3, 2002, 01:15 anon@24.76

check out this, alot like Xcom http://www.ufoaftermath.co.uk/

Also terror from the deep was just Defender with a different texture set.

Also moo3 should be comming out soon, probably before christmas www.moo3.com

38. Re: Dog and Cat Aug 29, 2002, 00:29 anon@24.76

"hit and killed last year during his spring break by a Suburban(that's an SUV)"

I heard that in many places in the UK/Europe the big metal bumpers on SUVs are against the law, because they kill way more people, even in slow speed collisions.

News Comments > BF 1942 Demo Patch Plans & More
11. Re: Splash Damage for RPG / Voting Aug 27, 2002, 03:23 anon@24.76

" It makes sense to have splash damage for RPG rockets. When I send a rocket at someone's feet like in Unreal Tournament, the intended person is affected by splash damage. The same should be true in BF 1942 but it isn't."

Why? BF1942 isn't some magical fantasy land.
The rockets are ANTI-TANK rockets with shaped charges, so when they hit something all their force goes forward. To burn through tank armour and kill the people inside said tank.

If they just exploded in all directions, then they would not very much damage to the tank, and the tanks would roll over everything.

If you want splash dammage, you want an RPG, but then the tanks would be pretty hard to stop.

They have very

358 Comments. 18 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo