Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for anon@24.76

Real Name anon@24.76   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname anon@24.76
Email anon2476@hotmail.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 5, 2002, 00:25
Total Comments 358 (Amateur)
User ID 13255

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

News Comments > Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta in August
32. Re: Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta in August Jul 18, 2009, 01:27 anon@24.76

What does DLC stand for in this context?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Newell: Most DRM "Dumb"
43. Re: Newell: Most DRM Dec 4, 2008, 04:25 anon@24.76

We shouldn't have to keep the disc in the drive to play it when we have already purchased the game. We shouldn't have to worry about DRM software fucking up our computers. We shouldn't have to worry about install limits....We shouldn't have to do a lot of things in this world...but we do them anyways to get what we want.

No, only idiots like you put up with that crap. Smart people would use the cracks and workarounds that increase the games performance and its ease of use.

News Comments > EA CCO Departs
9. No subject Apr 29, 2008, 05:34 anon@24.76

New Creative Officer: hmm.... I know!!! lets just release the same game, with slightly improved graphics! hurray! my degree in creativity is paying off!

Old Chief Creative Officer: you have learned all that I can teach you.

News Comments > Vivendi/Activision Approved
9. Re: No subject Apr 17, 2008, 02:48 anon@24.76

USA people are just sad because their dollars are losing more and more value.

News Comments > BioShock Deactivation Tool
37. Re: zirik Oct 14, 2007, 02:42 anon@24.76

Hey Zephalephelah, have you ever sung happy birthday at a birthday party? Because if you have, then YOU ARE THE THIEF.
You should be getting your hands cut off.
That song is still under copyright, and any public performance without paying royalties to ASCAP is theft.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: uwe boll Oct 1, 2007, 04:45 anon@24.76

Well, the criteria for the fight was that they had to have published a negative review of one of his movies in the last year, and not weigh over 200 or so pounds. How many movie critics, especially internet ones, have you seen that could do any kind of fighting?

News Comments > Crysis Movies
11. Rambo!!! Jun 11, 2007, 02:51 anon@24.76

Check it out
http://www.firstshowing.net/2007/05/19/john-rambo-iv-feature-trailer/
Rambo 4 trailer, its new and awesome!

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Shadowrun
46. Re: No subject Jun 3, 2007, 06:06 anon@24.76

In a followup to crestons point.
There have been several recent studies that show that the people who try to fight back against their rapists recover much quicker and much more completely than the people who just surrender to being raped.

News Comments > Piracy versus PC Gaming
106. Re: Online distribution solutions Mar 10, 2007, 03:47 anon@24.76

almost all online distributions are the antithesis of open source. They load all the stuff with DRM crap.
DRM can not be open source. If it was then the publishers wouldn't be in control of the software you purchased.

News Comments > Piracy versus PC Gaming
100. Re: Pirates=Losers Mar 10, 2007, 02:36 anon@24.76

Very few young people think that copying something is the same as stealing it. Not matter how many times the propaganda tries to tell them it is.

Most young people dont even think its wrong to commit most sorts of intellectual property infringement.

Its going to interesting to see how this turns out in the USA as they grow up.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
4. Re: Forget the mouse.. Mar 4, 2007, 03:26 anon@24.76

a monkey would be awesome.
If you were losing you could just command it to either throw its feces or jerk off at your opponent.
Talk about interactive!

News Comments > Determinance Demo
13. Re: No subject Feb 17, 2007, 04:34 anon@24.76

hey beamer! i have good news for you.
Sexy Beach 3 is out.

News Comments > Supreme Commander Preorders
17. Re: It's amazing! Feb 14, 2007, 05:07 anon@24.76

verybad:"bah. If I preorder it, can I get a version that's compatible with Win2K instead of going WinXP or Vista?"

well, i dont know about preorders, but if you pirate it, you can. They include some extra dlls you can copy over to get it working.
Apparently the pirates care more about the users than any sort of certified for windows gaming logo crap.

News Comments > Sunday Q&As
7. Re: No subject Feb 11, 2007, 23:55 anon@24.76

what the hell? so I assume they read up on bioshock and thought that an underwater setting sounded pretty cool...

News Comments > Warmonger, Operation: Downtown Destruction Announced
15. Re: No subject Jan 9, 2007, 06:01 anon@24.76

your multiplayer examples of why this would be bad are wrong!
Those things would be awesome.
If some player got on a roof and took out the stairs, then eventually the other players would totally blast the shit out of that building. And if you blasted a hole that your enemy then falls into.... too fucking bad, hes in a hole, he can kill himself or you can drop a grenade for him.

Things like this would be great in a game sortof like Operation Flash Point or even BF2, super open levels so it doesnt matter that you can go anywhere. You dont need lame restrictions like magic walls and crap in mil sims like that.

Imagine at the end of the round, the level could be totally wrecked. It could start off like some nice urban setting with sky scrapers and stuff, and by the end its all like 9/11 ground zero, hehe.

I dont think any computer could handle that right now, but in a few years I hope.

News Comments > Epic China
21. Re: No subject Sep 24, 2006, 04:21 anon@24.76

yah, its a misuse.
Like calling Bush a Hitler, you think its a tiny bit true, but you look like a giant idiot for saying it.

The real sweatshops are the ones with horrible working conditions that result in actual physical problems. Or like the Ipod factory that had made the workers live in an attached dorming house.

And why would you think they had to work 17 hour days for the 3d modeling?
the worker cost is just under half of the USA worker cost.
How much do you make per hour? Probably more then twice minimum wage. So all china division has to do is reduce your wage to that of a mcdonalds employee and they get the same profits.

Its also funny that Europe and Japan is cheaper, even with higher wages, the fact that they have Publicly-funded health care probably makes it cheaper.

News Comments > Epic China
19. Re: No subject Sep 24, 2006, 03:22 anon@24.76

Hahaha, this is really funny.
I didnt see these 3d artists complaining when all the textile and factory jobs were outsourced, so why should anyone care when the same thing happens to them?

Also, I dont really see how this can be compared to sweatshops. Really how are 12 year olds going to lose their fingers or whatever using computers? Even the worst computer using job would be better than almost all factory/textile/farming jobs there are.

Even though moves like this will destroy the market in the future, in the present it will increase stock price and that lets the CEO get his huge multi-million dollar bonuses. So what if in X years the company collapses? The CEO will be gone or even if hes not, there is no punishment for him.

News Comments > Just Cause Dated
9. Awesome! Sep 1, 2006, 00:37 anon@24.76

Pepsiblue is the height of refreshment!

News Comments > Evening Previews
2. Re: sad stuff Aug 25, 2006, 01:26 anon@24.76

no I think he means tangible as in the fact that your character uses some science stem cells to improve himself in specific ways. Its like more leg muscles, fancy eyes ect... Rather than +1 strenght, +2 perception, or whatever.

News Comments > SiN Episodes: Emergence Patch
11. Re: Steam=No Problems Jul 19, 2006, 01:26 anon@24.76

Although some people have never actually tried steam, its just the very idea of it that sets them off.
Like national id cards or gun registrys. Even if some people dont like them because the initial implementation is messed up, that doesnt mean that other people dont hate it because of its very idea.

358 Comments. 18 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo