Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for shred.

Real Name shred.   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Shredder133
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 27, 2002, 05:25
Total Comments 54 (Suspect)
User ID 13173

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > Vampire Next Week
2. Re: vampire Nov 9, 2004, 16:33 Shredder133

I don't quite know how to feel about this one... it looks pretty cool, but I'm going to wait for reviews or at least a demo on this one. It is pretty neat that we get 2 source based games on the same day though.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > EverQuest II to Ship, Beta to End
2. Uneventful? Nov 5, 2004, 20:39 Shredder133

Is it just me or are there not a lot of people paying attention to this game's release? After all, it is everquest 2. I don't really care, but it just seems like no one cares....

News Comments > More Half-Life 2 Preloads
20. Re: No subject Oct 15, 2004, 01:20 Shredder133

All this "gold tomorrow" stuff is getting old. Now the people saying are saying "if not tomorrow, then soon". Well, I haven't heard that before. I really want hl2 and it's pretty irritating when the only news are a bunch of rumors about it.

News Comments > C-S: Source Next Week
116. Wish pricing was available... Sep 29, 2004, 19:40 Shredder133

I hate not knowing how much the steam options will be. If it's the same as retail, no way, but if it's 10 or 15 bucks cheaper (not likely, i know) then i'll probably go that route.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Deee-luxe?
1. Not bad i guess Sep 24, 2004, 00:18 Shredder133

Not a bad price, but considering that I dont' care about the tshirt or strategy guide, I'd be wasting that money. I just hope I can get hl source withought having to pay extra.

News Comments > Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Official
22. Additions... Sep 10, 2004, 13:00 Shredder133

Having played morrowind for 100s of hours (and not quite beating it yet.. dagoth ur remains still) here are things that could push this new game to a higher level-

Having a town and it's characters shut down at night and having npcs call for help if they see you in their house at night. Also, instead of that crime being reported thing, make a guard see the incident or make the npc run to a guard before it can be reported.

No cliff racers (yes, i know there is a mod for this)

Dynamic shadows

Can't wait for this game. Looking forward to seeing new pics...

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Using DOOM 3 Engine?!
21. ? Sep 9, 2004, 23:15 Shredder133

Omg, a bad decision involving DNF? Who would have thought??? I won't even begin to care about this game until I see a tech demo.

News Comments > Quake IV Details Soon
18. Loved Q2 Sep 9, 2004, 00:24 Shredder133

Quake 2 was my favorite mp game ever. Had a blast with the sp, that was until i installed a patch and lost all of my saved games. Have really high hopes for this one, even more so than for doom 3. Raven hasn't let me down in the past, so I really hope they pull through with this one.

News Comments > Vivendi Gets Irrational
14. another reason to hate ea... Aug 2, 2004, 18:29 Shredder133

I was over at planetdoom and apparently some people were working on a system shock mod for doom 3. Well, this is the result I guess....

http://rebooted.purkaia.net/dead_letter/

News Comments > Vivendi Gets Irrational
9. RE: SHOCK Aug 2, 2004, 15:23 Shredder133

Haha, I thought about ss3 immediately when I saw this. I read somewhere like 2 years ago that they might make ss3 for playstation 2 only or some crap like that. At least we know that won't happen. Hopefully someone there knows about their massive fan base and decides that it would be a very good decision to make this game...

News Comments > DOOM 3 Previews
30. Re: Sad thing about it... Aug 1, 2004, 20:34 Shredder133

That's a good point. We don't want gamers turning against the computer game industry like what RIAA has done to the music industry. If someone hates you then they'll want to pay even less...

News Comments > DOOM 3 Trailer
106. chainsaw Jul 31, 2004, 23:06 Shredder133

About the chainsaw.... Came across this picture today. Too bad there isn't anything being cut up by it in the pic...

http://www.ironnerd.com/temp/high.jpg

News Comments > Manhunt Murder?
45. Re: Why? Jul 29, 2004, 15:32 Shredder133

While the game could have had an influence, who bought the game for the kid? Who didn't check and see what kind of game they bought for their kid? Who didn't see that it was obviously a very adult game? This is why I say it comes back to the parents, because they have the power to stop a lot of things from happening..

News Comments > Manhunt Murder?
42. Nothing new Jul 29, 2004, 15:09 Shredder133

I remember that some parents tried to blame power rangers years ago (like 10 or something like that) when two 6 year olds stoned a kid to death. I mean, that was power rangers. If it happened then with a kids show then it's going to happen for anything involving anyone older. It's just an easy scapegoat...

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Imminent?
38. steam Jul 28, 2004, 23:18 Shredder133

I completely agree with you guys saying you would rather have the physical cd. If I pay 50 bucks for a game than I'm going to want to make sure I know exactly where it is. As far as the release date, I'm still a bit weary of this date because they did this last year and it got delayed a year. I just want them to finish this game and release it already..

News Comments > History of DOOM Video
24. 3 flavors... Jul 23, 2004, 15:02 Shredder133

I'll tell you exactly why there are 3 versions- ppl like myself who use an older laptop can't view the hi res version (but can hear it). I just wish there were more medium or low-res links....

News Comments > Game Movies - DOOM 3
49. Yea Jul 17, 2004, 21:44 Shredder133

Omg, if they made a system shock 3 (which they should after the ending of shock 2) I would have a heart attack....

43. Cool Jul 17, 2004, 20:59 Shredder133

So it's pretty much assumed that rtcw2 will be on the doom 3 engine? I can't wait to see what games are going to use the d3 engine.

25. Re: Overlooked Soundtrack Jul 17, 2004, 16:57 Shredder133

I thought that clip that id released sounded really cool, but when I play doom 3 I don't want to have music drowning out the creepy sound effects and stuff that is going to make the game really scary....

12. Wow Jul 17, 2004, 14:48 Shredder133

That's what I'm talking about! I can't wait to see this game running on a fast computer (not mine unfortunately)...

54 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo