Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Xil

Real Name Xil   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Xil
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Apr 29, 2002, 19:42
Total Comments 420 (Amateur)
User ID 12935

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ] Older >

News Comments > CDPR on Witcher 3 Graphics Downgrades
39. Re: CDPR on Witcher 3 Graphics Downgrades May 21, 2015, 11:41 Xil

McTurbo wrote on May 21, 2015, 10:48:
I am fine with the way things are. the game is excellent despite unrealistic expectations of both the devs and the players. As the game got bigger and more developed i understand and even accept the cuts required to make it work on consoles. Yet i also expect that at some future date you will release the HD textures we seen for the PC at least and let us play with the settings till we are happy with them.

I dont feel like i was lied to or misled and touched up screenshots and unrealistic videos are just part of marketing that we see from nearly every game or even product commercial.. (ive yet to get a burger that looks like one on TV in 42 years....)

what i am going to do is sit back and take this very very fine game for a ride and enjoy every last ounce of joy i can wring from it..

This, the game experience is simply brilliant, that is what counts in the end

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
8. Re: Sunday Safety Dance May 18, 2015, 11:53 Xil

Cutter wrote on May 17, 2015, 17:53:
Which is more frightening? That a plane can be hacked that easily, or that clowns like him are actually doing it?

more frighting is that he did it via the entertainment system !!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. New Method For Making Wood Corners For Drawers Or Boxes. May 16, 2015, 12:06 Xil

That fascinated me more then I thought, pretty clever  

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs May 16, 2015, 11:53 Xil

and who is surprised by that ?  

News Comments > Legends of Eisenwald in July; New Trailer
1. Re: Legends of Eisenwald in July; New Trailer May 16, 2015, 11:47 Xil

this one I am looking forward to  

News Comments > Evening Previews
1. Re: Evening Previews May 16, 2015, 01:12 Xil

Legends of Eisenwald, looking forward to this one, the last kickstarter update said it will be released 2-june  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation May 15, 2015, 11:55 Xil

Divinity Original Sin - Enhanced Edition coming to consoles.
and Mac and Linux (finally)

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs May 2, 2015, 13:16 Xil

When it sued, United said such ticketing schemes violate its fare rules. For one thing, the tickets capture seats that will go unused, and an airline would have no way to sell those unused seats.

but you already sold them, if the person is using them or not does not mater I would say

United also argued that hidden-city ticketing can delay flights as gate agents await travelers who donít show up.

that makes more sense, so let travelers "sign out" mid way or maybe make correct ticket from A to B cheaper then the from A to C via B ticket ??

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
6. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup May 2, 2015, 00:30 Xil

MacLeod wrote on May 1, 2015, 20:31:
And built on open-source platform to make it easier to figure out how to circumvent.

Because Security through obscurity has worked great so far....

News Comments > Steam Game Bans
28. Re: Steam Game Bans Apr 30, 2015, 13:08 Xil

dizave wrote on Apr 30, 2015, 12:56:
Dude I realize my comment was over the top but i'm just so confused. Every game I have ever been hardcore into has been ruined when i realized the amount of people cheating. Youtube reveals the hidden truth and its so frustrating. There are websites where you can pay actual money for software that allows you to cheat. I mean, I understand it. I understand why one might want to use video games to learn or advance their programming skills etc. But, don't shit on valve for trying to prevent this because there is a potential for abuse before said abuse actually is an issue.

I do get your point and I am not defending cheaters, but it will be abused, hacked accounts, childish developers who don't like your criticism, you name it. And you then have to talk to that same developer because Valve hides behind them and won't help you get access to your paid/bought game.

News Comments > Steam Game Bans
22. Re: Steam Game Bans Apr 30, 2015, 12:41 Xil

dizave wrote on Apr 30, 2015, 12:24:
The bluesnews commentators are completely out of touch. I don't belive any of you actually play games. You all just like to complain about anything and everything. Valve makes an effort to kick douche bags off my servers and all you have to say is "im worried this power will be abused"? WTF is wrong with you? If Valve decides to start banning legit players then we can get upset. But any effort to prevent you from wall hacking or aim boting in the games I paid for is fan fucking tastic. Anyone that thinks any different is either part of the problem or should go back to ISIS. Get the fuck out of my games so I can enjoy them they way they are indented to be played.

But its not Valve banning, it's Valve letting the Developer Ban people's access to their bought games on Valve.

So I cheated on the online part of the game, fine, ban me from your online servers but banning me from my game on valve means also banning me fromm the offline part ?

and yes it will be abused amd miss used, that is how these things go

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 27, 2015, 12:55 Xil

Happy anniversary you two !  

News Comments > Sunday Interviews
13. Re: Sunday Interviews Apr 27, 2015, 01:28 Xil

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/33uplp/mods_and_steam/cqom1kq

that was a good one, sadly no response from Gabe on that

News Comments > On Sale
6. Re: On Sale Apr 27, 2015, 01:07 Xil

Kosumo wrote on Apr 26, 2015, 18:04:
Anyone got any advice on if Thief is worth buying at the price of a Big Mac?

Pros and Cons?

Or would I enjoy eating, then later, shitting out Macdonalds more? (I'm indiffent to Macdonalds/fast food - it is what it is)

I can't speak for the PC, I got Thief on the PS4, shortly after I finished Styx Master of shadows. I did play all the old Thiefs back in the day on PC.... anyway its one of the few games I have not finished, maybe because Styx did it so much better or maybe because it just not that good... I just don't have the urge to pick it up and finish.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Microsoft Health and Band Updates Bring New Cycling App Integrations, Insights and Features. Apr 24, 2015, 12:18 Xil

MajorD wrote on Apr 24, 2015, 11:21:
This just became a little more attractive to me now; but it still can't give me the HUD my Edge 305 does that I need/like when cycling. Gonna have to do some more research.

Was a small docu on tv here the other day about the law office or something like that in London who sort of ordered/firmly requested their employees to have these health apps running on their phone/watch and allow then in sight into it....

sorry I find that scary

News Comments > Mad Max Trailer
14. Re: Mad Max Trailer Apr 23, 2015, 11:48 Xil

The Half Elf wrote on Apr 23, 2015, 10:09:
Looks interesting, but watching the video I can't help but want another Interstate 76 game.

/drool

News Comments > Square Enix Reveal Progress
8. Re: Square Enix Reveal Progress Apr 7, 2015, 12:29 Xil

After reading that several times I have come to the conclusion I am to old for this twitching viral tweeting stuff...... and I don't care !  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 3, 2015, 11:10 Xil

geeez..... me I am getting my arse handed from the bloody nightmare boss.... but fun fun game despite the frustration  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
21. Re: Morning Interviews Mar 26, 2015, 11:49 Xil

ASeven wrote on Mar 26, 2015, 09:31:
First Pillars reviews are in and it appears the game is nothing short of amazing. Seems we have a true classic in our hands.

Glad I backed this up, bye bye social life.

omg I totally forgot it would be out this month.... gah I am sucked in by bloodborne and now this..... /bye bye sunlight

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
1. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Mar 21, 2015, 10:00 Xil

because there is no such thing as a virus in iOS, how dare these apps make people think that !!  

420 Comments. 21 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo