Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Xil

Real Name Xil   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Xil
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Apr 29, 2002, 19:42
Total Comments 409 (Amateur)
User ID 12935

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 27, 2015, 12:55 Xil

Happy anniversary you two !  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sunday Interviews
13. Re: Sunday Interviews Apr 27, 2015, 01:28 Xil

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/33uplp/mods_and_steam/cqom1kq

that was a good one, sadly no response from Gabe on that

News Comments > On Sale
6. Re: On Sale Apr 27, 2015, 01:07 Xil

Kosumo wrote on Apr 26, 2015, 18:04:
Anyone got any advice on if Thief is worth buying at the price of a Big Mac?

Pros and Cons?

Or would I enjoy eating, then later, shitting out Macdonalds more? (I'm indiffent to Macdonalds/fast food - it is what it is)

I can't speak for the PC, I got Thief on the PS4, shortly after I finished Styx Master of shadows. I did play all the old Thiefs back in the day on PC.... anyway its one of the few games I have not finished, maybe because Styx did it so much better or maybe because it just not that good... I just don't have the urge to pick it up and finish.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Microsoft Health and Band Updates Bring New Cycling App Integrations, Insights and Features. Apr 24, 2015, 12:18 Xil

MajorD wrote on Apr 24, 2015, 11:21:
This just became a little more attractive to me now; but it still can't give me the HUD my Edge 305 does that I need/like when cycling. Gonna have to do some more research.

Was a small docu on tv here the other day about the law office or something like that in London who sort of ordered/firmly requested their employees to have these health apps running on their phone/watch and allow then in sight into it....

sorry I find that scary

News Comments > Mad Max Trailer
14. Re: Mad Max Trailer Apr 23, 2015, 11:48 Xil

The Half Elf wrote on Apr 23, 2015, 10:09:
Looks interesting, but watching the video I can't help but want another Interstate 76 game.

/drool

News Comments > Square Enix Reveal Progress
8. Re: Square Enix Reveal Progress Apr 7, 2015, 12:29 Xil

After reading that several times I have come to the conclusion I am to old for this twitching viral tweeting stuff...... and I don't care !  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 3, 2015, 11:10 Xil

geeez..... me I am getting my arse handed from the bloody nightmare boss.... but fun fun game despite the frustration  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
21. Re: Morning Interviews Mar 26, 2015, 11:49 Xil

ASeven wrote on Mar 26, 2015, 09:31:
First Pillars reviews are in and it appears the game is nothing short of amazing. Seems we have a true classic in our hands.

Glad I backed this up, bye bye social life.

omg I totally forgot it would be out this month.... gah I am sucked in by bloodborne and now this..... /bye bye sunlight

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
1. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Mar 21, 2015, 10:00 Xil

because there is no such thing as a virus in iOS, how dare these apps make people think that !!  

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Day One Patch & Other Details Revealed
2. Re: The Witcher 3 Day One Patch & Other Details Revealed Mar 21, 2015, 09:57 Xil

My two days with Geralt were one of the most beautiful, most exciting and overwhelming experiences I have experienced in my 33 years gaming life

this is what matters and I don't really care if its with a mouse, a keyboard, a controller or a pitchfork

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 19, 2015, 14:22 Xil

IAMLIT_REFLEX wrote on Mar 19, 2015, 10:49:
A GAME LIKE ROCK BAND IN 1080P AT 60 FPS???? THAT'S MORE AMAZING THAN A GAME LIKE RESIDENT EVIL WHERE EVERYTHING IS PRE-RENDERED EXCEPT PLAYER/ENEMY MODELS RUNNING AT 60 FPS!!!

MIND-BENDING!!!!!

lol

News Comments > Legend of Grimrock for OS X
5. Re: Linux next? Mar 19, 2015, 13:31 Xil

Ant wrote on Mar 18, 2015, 20:17:
Linux please.

they said from the start that Linux might never happen so I got the GoG version and finished it using Wine ages ago, so even if Linux then I won't even bother

News Comments > Atari and Llamasoft Spar Over Tempest Game
3. Re: Atari and Llamasoft Spar Over Tempest Game Mar 19, 2015, 13:22 Xil

Good old Jeff God I still got his Merak VHS video, he was smoking big time back then while play with this Trip-a-Tron

Maybe your right Cutter, but still, atari just wants money they not done anything with Tempest 2000 and Jeff simply believes its still the 70's ... he loves his games, its his passion... but sadly that means little the days and they bury him silly accusations while at the same time screwing him over with Tempest X

/sad

6. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 16, 2015, 12:53 Xil

Frags4Fun wrote on Mar 16, 2015, 10:04:
I'm also looking forward to Bloodborne. I wonder if it will be as good as Dark Souls.

Same here, from what I saw it feels "faster" but that not a bad thing, there is room for both games

7. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 11, 2015, 14:05 Xil

Am really looking forward to Bloodborne, hope it can capture me as much as the dark/daemon souls did.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 3, 2015, 12:49 Xil

Vulkan looks good, they not bound to being backwards compatible with openGL which is good, they can start with a clean slate, even more so then DX12.

some more info here

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 3, 2015, 12:21 Xil

there sure is a lot of Stairway to heaven hearable in the Spirit track, or actually the other way around I guess.

family members of Spirit frontman Randy Craig Wolfe (a.k.a Randy California) filed the suit against Zeppelin, seeking monetary damages and a writing credit for the now-deceased Wolfe,

its probably more about the monetary damages then a writing credit, but that last part makes it sound more like a noble cause.

Wonder what the damages could be on such an iconic song if they where found guilty

News Comments > Shadowrun Online Renamed; Launches Next Month
5. Re: Shadowrun Online Renamed; Launches Next Month Mar 3, 2015, 11:46 Xil

nin wrote on Mar 3, 2015, 09:39:
I'd be all over this if it wasn't online...just finished Returns and had a blast (my queue is REALLY behind) and about to start Dragonfall DC...

your confusing me Nin, I thought it was online but now after reading that I am more like "oooooh its not online, hmmm maybe should look at it" and then you post "if it wasn't online..." /heeeelp

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 27, 2015, 10:14 Xil

if you get 185 changes a day from a massive amount of contributors (4171 in past 15 months making 83000 changes) I do agree he is better of venting his frustration so people know how to not contribute then to be all nice and soft and gentle. In the end your contributing to a pretty cool piece of software and not having x-mas dinner with him.  

News Comments > Sid Meier's Starships Next Month
5. Re: Sid Meier's Starships Next Month Feb 26, 2015, 00:32 Xil

Creston wrote on Feb 25, 2015, 23:17:

PC gamer's preview today said there was still quite a bit of depth to it, even if it was a cheaper game.

I'm pretty interested in it, it looks pretty promising so far, and for $15...

A dutch site, (tweakers.net) had a preview/hands on with the game but where only allowed to play 3 turns, after reading that I had the idea it would take at least another 6 months to get a good game out (they where allowed 250 moves with beyoond earth preview)

409 Comments. 21 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo