Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Beaver

Real Name Beaver   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Muscular Beaver
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 28, 2002, 23:21
Total Comments 1790 (Pro)
User ID 12928

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > CD Project Founders Resign
11. Re: CD Project Founders Resign Oct 9, 2010, 13:51 Muscular Beaver

Eldaron Imotholin wrote on Oct 9, 2010, 08:52:
The Witcher 2 is still a PC exclusive.

Stop kindling the flames of bullshit.

Oooohkay.
http://www.destructoid.com/the-witcher-2-will-be-coming-to-consoles-too--168883.phtml

Oh that is so lame... You will PAY for your use of inappropriate dialogue!
- Mojo Jojo
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > CD Project Founders Resign
5. Re: CD Project Founders Resign Oct 9, 2010, 07:06 Muscular Beaver

Icewind wrote on Oct 9, 2010, 01:56:
As long as this doesn't negatively impact the quality of Witcher 2, I don't care.

Maybe its the result of its "quality".
Reminder: This time its coming out for consoles, too.

Lets hope not - on both accounts.

- Mojo Jojo

News Comments > 12 Million WoW Subscribers
52. Re: 12 Million WoW Subscribers Oct 7, 2010, 20:10 Muscular Beaver

Activision-Blizzard is a corporation. They live from good news and die from bad ones. From my experience such numbers are often vastly overstated. If they really had those numbers, they would be proud of them and would show the population numbers on the server list. But they dont.

Anyway, Im going to play again too in winter. For whatever reason I would really enjoy leveling and some Battleground PvP again with my Druid and Mage.

This comment was edited on Oct 7, 2010, 20:35.

- Mojo Jojo

News Comments > Icewind Dale Complete on GOG.com
9. Re: Icewind Dale Complete on GOG.com Oct 6, 2010, 15:15 Muscular Beaver

Awesome?
BG 1 & 2 and IWD 1 & 2 had epic music!
I still have quite a few tracks of those, which still give me goosebumps. Some combat music tracks were simply stunning.

- Mojo Jojo

News Comments > World of Warcraft: Cataclysm in December
24. Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm in December Oct 4, 2010, 15:31 Muscular Beaver

I'll wait and see. Will prolly wait 2 months after release again so I wont have that much frustration with it.
However, my hopes are not very high. BC was ok, even though I didnt like the setting and thus the atmosphere, and the adding of resilience destroyed my reasons to raid, but WotLK was far, far, far worse. Felt like some stupid facebook game after that.
Still I gotta say, aside from the Paladin and Deathknight crap going on for the first year (was prolly more), the PvP balance has improved. Not much, but its noticeable.

- Mojo Jojo

News Comments > US Army on MoH Taliban Controversy
14. Re: US Army on MoH Taliban Controversy Oct 2, 2010, 17:36 Muscular Beaver

In the end of the day its just pixle`s / polygons on a screen so who care what they are called....
Agreed. Most of the people claiming games could be mistaken for reality, have that problem themselves.

- Mojo Jojo

News Comments > Bohemia Interactive Acquisitions
3. Re: Bohemia Interactive Acquisitions Oct 1, 2010, 07:35 Muscular Beaver

Maybe that means more DLC for ArmA 2. For once DLC I like.

About bugs and patches: Whine, whine, whine. Or rather flame, flame, flame.
If you dont like having awesome support in a true PC game, then go play your console shooters that are polished, but are so dumbed down that that you literally lose IQ points when playing them - which you can see at all those idiotic flames.

ArmA 2 works wonderfully. It still has bugs, but as many forgot, thats normal on real PC games and has never been different, especially from such a small developer making such a complex game.

- Mojo Jojo

News Comments > GOG.com Re-launch Tomorrow [Updated]
78. Re: GOG.com Re-launch Tomorrow [Updated] Sep 22, 2010, 17:55 Muscular Beaver

Verno wrote on Sep 22, 2010, 17:44:
He didn't show any emotion whatsoever in his response, insofar as I can tell over the Internet so I have no clue what you're going on about here. You've also ignored direct evidence that they said they were shutting down the service. One thing is a direct message, the other is something you interpreted.

Yeah, thats why he insulted me first opportunity.
I didnt ignore that fact, but I put it into the right perspective when I read the whole news about it.
I would expect something like that from people who use that service so much.
I mean seriously, I actually saw this on german gaming websites where they stated that GOG is 100% axed. Funnily, without me telling them that this is completely false, they removed it just 30 minutes later. Even they got it. Blues got it too, but some of you people didnt get it. Why? I dont know. Maybe you should have read more about it, if its so important to you? Maybe you should have read the article till the end?

- Mojo Jojo

70. Re: GOG.com Re-launch Tomorrow [Updated] Sep 22, 2010, 17:42 Muscular Beaver

Kajetan wrote on Sep 22, 2010, 17:33:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Sep 22, 2010, 17:26:
Even if it was a joke, albeit a bad one, why the fuck would you flip out like that? People here are reacting as if they tried to kill their children...
You dont get it, do you? Even if it is explained to you a hundred times?

But let's stop here. You dont see it, therefore further words and explanations are useless. Do not waste more time and energy. Because this is NOT about some murdered children, but only about a bad, very bad and ill-concieved PR stunt.

Yeah, I dont understand it because I am looking at it from a distance and being cool. And you enraged individual have the complete overview because youre objective in your rage. Youre that objective that you completely ignored my multiple statements that there were enough hints that stated that they wont axe GOG completely, but rather planning a redesign.

If its so bad, then let em know how you hate them for it. Tell them they are now on your shitlist and if they ever pull something like that again you will come over and burn their house.

God, this is getting too childish. Youre so dense because of your hate, we should indeed stop here.

- Mojo Jojo

65. Re: GOG.com Re-launch Tomorrow [Updated] Sep 22, 2010, 17:36 Muscular Beaver

Pyloff wrote on Sep 22, 2010, 17:30:
I admit I enjoy your posts, but this one was generic and tired. Come down off that mountain.

1. I dont post here enough to have fans.
2. The comprehensive view up here is quite nice. Im not coming down, but I invite others to come up here and look at it from here.

If you think its arrogance, so be it.

EDIT: alright, got it, wasnt directed at me.

This comment was edited on Sep 22, 2010, 17:44.

- Mojo Jojo

59. Re: GOG.com Re-launch Tomorrow [Updated] Sep 22, 2010, 17:26 Muscular Beaver

Kajetan wrote on Sep 22, 2010, 17:20:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Sep 22, 2010, 17:13:
Come on... seriously...
Yes ... seriously! You dont have to agree, you dont even have to "get it". Just drop that arrogance and respect the fact, that some people are angry at GOG for that PR stunt.

I dont respect what I see as useless rage.
Even if it was a joke, albeit a bad one, why the fuck would you flip out like that? People here are reacting as if they tried to kill their children...

Somehow I wish this did happen with Steam. Maybe, just maybe some people would have come to their mind then. But I guess if it was Steam, all would be laughing.

BAD GOG! BAD! Knife

- Mojo Jojo

51. Re: GOG.com Re-launch Tomorrow [Updated] Sep 22, 2010, 17:13 Muscular Beaver

Kajetan wrote on Sep 22, 2010, 17:06:
Are you one of those people, who cannot be offended? Who stay calm all the time, never a loud word, being zen and such? Are you a monk?

There are people, customers who feel offended by this campaign. You are not. Thats okay. But denying them their feelings (you are not allowed to feel offended. If so, you must be stupid as i am smart) is disrespectful and arrogant.

Ill ignore your insult, because I guess youre still in senseless rage about... whatever.

I am offended by Publishers who pack DRM in their games, cut features and do bad ports. You should notice that I am pretty easily offended from my post history.
However, I dont see a reason here, since, as I said, they hinted multiple times that it wasnt a full closure but rather a redesign.
I mean I would understand such a hysteria if Ubisoft came out and said they now want a $15 rent for each 5 hours you play their games, because they already have a very bad reputation and it wouldnt really be surprising to hear something like that from them. But GOG?
Come on... seriously...

- Mojo Jojo

44. Re: GOG.com Re-launch Tomorrow [Updated] Sep 22, 2010, 16:58 Muscular Beaver

Dunno whats is up with you guys. Need your weekly hysteria and senseless bashing?
It was pretty obvious right from the beginning that this was either a misunderstanding or planned that way. They gave enough hints that it wasnt a full closure.

GOG closing with such short notice while they have Witcher 2 around the corner? Yeah right.

Nice that they have BG1 now. Im not sure if I should buy it. I still have the original here which runs great on Windows 7, even with the Widescreen patch.

- Mojo Jojo

News Comments > Arma 2 Mission Editor Tutorial
1. Re: Arma 2 Mission Editor Tutorial Sep 18, 2010, 09:04 Muscular Beaver

Haha, I still havent tried it again. I made some very nice coop missions back in the OFP times, and so I know how much time it involves to make a good mission.
Anyway, this isnt just a mission editor. You can even make movies with this.
I just wish I could get some good voice talents for free and I would start making missions again.

- Mojo Jojo

News Comments > Supreme Commander 2 Patched
2. Re: Supreme Commander 2 Patched Sep 16, 2010, 08:39 Muscular Beaver

I wish the first part would have gotten so much attention patch-wise. It would have needed em much more than this dumbed down console RTS.  

- Mojo Jojo

News Comments > Blizzard on Cheating
22. Re: Blizzard on Cheating Sep 15, 2010, 14:50 Muscular Beaver

Verno wrote on Sep 15, 2010, 08:57:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Sep 15, 2010, 08:03:
Actually its because of buying PC games that cut features, freedom and customer rights while increasing prices.

People should definitely deny themselves enjoyment to make a political statement about a hobby just because you do.

Nope, but those people should just STFU about features being cut, support being shitty, more draconic DRMs being implemented and content being "ported" to DLC or "2 more parts". Because when they buy games that do just that, they directly support such practices and have no right to whine unless they want to make a complete and utter idiot out of themselves.

- Mojo Jojo

17. Re: Blizzard on Cheating Sep 15, 2010, 08:03 Muscular Beaver

Verno wrote on Sep 15, 2010, 06:44:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Sep 15, 2010, 04:33:
You guys want pity for buying this POS? You deserve what you got. Its people like you who help killing PC gaming.

Yes, you monsters are killing PC gaming through your continual purchases of PC exclusive franchises!! You should be ashamed of yourselves for buying games you enjoy!!!!1 Wait a min....

Actually its because of buying PC games that cut features, freedom and customer rights while increasing prices.

- Mojo Jojo

13. Re: Blizzard on Cheating Sep 15, 2010, 04:33 Muscular Beaver

You guys want pity for buying this POS? You deserve what you got. Its people like you who help killing PC gaming.

Anyway, so I guess this game will be on the Top 10 for years aswell. Just because cheaters have to buy new games all the time. Look at CS:S.
I wouldnt be surprised if Blizzard planned this. In fact, if I look at the 10+ year old cheat that is still possible, even with their new Super Duper Hyper Go Go Samurai Perma-Internet Battle Net, I am pretty sure they did.

- Mojo Jojo

News Comments > Oblivion Film TM
4. Re: Oblivion Film TM Sep 13, 2010, 11:06 Muscular Beaver

What will it be about? Running hours through dead and sterile countrysides?  

- Mojo Jojo

News Comments > Neverwinter Interview
4. Re: Neverwinter Interview Sep 10, 2010, 12:05 Muscular Beaver

WTF, I thought its an MMO. Where did I get that idea?
Are they serious? Singleplayer only online possible?
What were they smoking? Ubi-weed?

- Mojo Jojo

1790 Comments. 90 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo