Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Nuhauser

Real Name Nuhauser   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Nuhauser
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 21, 2002, 15:04
Total Comments 185 (Novice)
User ID 12864

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
22. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 23, 2015, 00:01 Nuhauser

Wasn't expecting to find an awesome article about Spalding Gray on Blue's News this morning. Thank for that.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2015, 22:47 Nuhauser

Didn't George get into a previous tiff with his neighbours over building a studio on his land? Thinking his goals might be a little more antagonistic than altruistic.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Apr 14, 2015, 09:31 Nuhauser

The original site mentions a "project sponsor", thinking this is the equivalent of a photoshop mockup waiting to be funded.  

News Comments > Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Revealed
21. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Revealed Apr 7, 2015, 21:48 Nuhauser

Wetworks24 wrote on Apr 7, 2015, 19:08:
Screenshots look good. The only complaint I had about the original is that you could max out the skill tree (get all of the desirable talents) before completing the game, I hate when games do that.

Better that than have you max out your skills, customize your favourite weapons, gather all your favourite potions and gewgaws, only to walk into a cut scene and find yourself without anything, facing a boss fight. (*I'm looking at you Dying Light, you sniveling wretch*).

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Operator Trailer
16. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Operator Trailer Mar 30, 2015, 22:42 Nuhauser

Is it just me or do they keep showing the same map? Seems like this is the one they showed the game play trailer for months ago (with the players talking to each other) and now they're doing a cinematic trailer in the same space. Hell, it even looks like some of the same game play.  

News Comments > Hardware Reviews
2. Re: Hardware Reviews Mar 18, 2015, 23:44 Nuhauser

Article claims it is an exclusive brand associated with "Overclockers UK". What I want to know is why they would bother with a special edition GTX 970 after the recent problems associated with the ram on that card.  

News Comments > RIDE Demo
2. Re: RIDE Demo Mar 18, 2015, 23:22 Nuhauser

They really need to ditch the music and let us hear what the bikes sound like.  

News Comments > Far Cry 4: Valley of the Yetis Walkthrough
3. Re: Far Cry 4: Valley of the Yetis Walkthrough Mar 10, 2015, 03:55 Nuhauser

Tried my best but could not get through that trailer with the volume turned up.  

News Comments > Dying Light DLC & Hard Mode Next Week
8. Re: Dying Light DLC & Hard Mode Next Week Mar 5, 2015, 01:19 Nuhauser

Very disappointed there is no further content for the story yet. There were a few let downs in this game. Seemed like the more work you put into a side quest, the less it paid off at the end. And the ending itself (or rather the lack of any ending whatsoever) left me feeling cheated, as much for the way we "played" it as for what actually happened.

Still, it took me a t least 2 weeks to finish it playing each night after work, and I really enjoyed it while it lasted.

News Comments > etc., etc.
38. Re: Anita is a Humanist? Feb 5, 2015, 01:30 Nuhauser

beremot wrote on Feb 4, 2015, 23:38:

Gator has become the pejorative for GamerGaters, i.e. "Gator" instead of "Gater."

But ... you probably knew that already.

I had no idea.

18. Re: etc., etc. Feb 4, 2015, 20:58 Nuhauser

Cutter wrote on Feb 4, 2015, 19:10:
The only thing this demonstrates is what a liberal bastion Harvard is, and how dumb they are. Hey Harvard, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd love to sell you cheap.

Fringe community from famous university invites fringe critic in vain attempt to be relevant. Nothing to worry about. Can anyone name past recipients of the "Harvard Humanist Award" without looking them up?

Thought so.

News Comments > The Sims 4 Get to Work Announced
1. Re: The Sims 4 Get to Work Announced Feb 4, 2015, 20:30 Nuhauser

What was the final word on this version? Are the enhancements of a "new" Sims any better than what was taken away?  

News Comments > Windows 10 Free with Raspberry Pi 2
21. Re: Windows 10 Free with Raspberry Pi 2 Feb 3, 2015, 00:50 Nuhauser

the company went anti-GG.

Sorry, what does that mean?

News Comments > Next-Gen Grand Theft Auto V Bonuses for Returning Players
21. Re: Next-Gen Grand Theft Auto V Bonuses for Returning Players Oct 29, 2014, 00:03 Nuhauser

It would be fun to play with mouse and keyboard for the online portion. Seriously, I've played a ton of content on both my PS3 and my 360 but I still cannot abide a thumbstick controller.  

News Comments > Multiple DiRT Games Hinted
5. Re: Multiple DiRT Games Hinted Jan 6, 2014, 19:39 Nuhauser

theglaze wrote on Jan 6, 2014, 18:27:

GT5 and GT6 had much better dirt/gravel physics anyways...
Glad to hear this. Been playing GT6 for the last 2 weeks and have not yet tried out the offroad tracks/cars. I just recently discovered I can plug my Logitech wheel into my PS3 (completely gobsmacked, I really should have gotten the PS3 a long time ago). Have not enjoyed a racing game this much since GTR. Just wishing the graphics were a little better.

News Comments > Multiple DiRT Games Hinted
3. Re: Multiple DiRT Games Hinted Jan 6, 2014, 17:23 Nuhauser

I just cannot get into drifting. It completely ruins driving games for me. It looks cool watching it on TV but I'd much rather get from A to B quickly than worry about random style points. So yes, if they could bring it down to RBR, Rally Trophy, and good ole Colin McRae I'd be happily amused.  

News Comments > Thief Trailer
10. Re: Thief Trailer Dec 18, 2013, 22:21 Nuhauser

Squirmer wrote on Dec 18, 2013, 18:42:
Thief is all about sneaking, whereas Dishonored also takes from the Deus Ex philosophy of multiple playstyles.

Yeh, you do need to be more of a backstabbing bastard in Thief, and that's the way I am playing Deus Ex HR right now. Sneaking around and knocking everybody unconscious if I can. Dishonored gives you some powerful offensive options but you can get through it in a similar fashion.

I agree about the similarities in the story, making both games about an armed antihero in a steampunk dystopia doesn't really leave a lot of room for innovation. Next we'll have Garrett as a pirate and all hell will break loose.

News Comments > Thief Trailer
6. Re: Thief Trailer Dec 18, 2013, 17:59 Nuhauser

As far as this game being similar to Dishonored is concerned, of course it is. This is the game that Dishonored is based on. I'm just hoping the story for this game is better than whatever the hell was going on in that trailer.  

3. Re: etc., etc. Dec 9, 2013, 20:59 Nuhauser

Hold on there old hoss. It's for members of the LGBT community, which means you are treated with respect regardless of your sexual preference or identity. So unpaid overtime regardless of what happens in your bedroom.  

News Comments > Golden Joystick Winners
11. Re: Golden Joystick Winners Oct 25, 2013, 22:39 Nuhauser

Am I the only one who finds putting "in association with xxx" into the title of each award to be really annoying? Took me a moment to realize that "Most wanted in association with Playfire" means this is the award for the game they are most looking forward to.  

185 Comments. 10 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo