Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Nuhauser

Real Name Nuhauser   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Nuhauser
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 21, 2002, 15:04
Total Comments 206 (Novice)
User ID 12864

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ] Older >

News Comments > Dying Light Expansion Announced
14. Re: Dying Light Expansion Announced Jul 30, 2015, 01:29 Nuhauser

I just want to know if this is the version that has an ending, and especially if that ending is a QTE (there must be a better name for them, thankfully Quicktime itself is dead). Lots of people complained about this. Hoping the devs listened because it was bloody awful having a huge battle only to see it end while screaming "I didn't fucking do that!"  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Video
6. Re: Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Video Jul 23, 2015, 07:00 Nuhauser

24 minute demo. Player takes 1 shot the entire time. Sure as hell ain't COD.

Cryengine looks good but obvious framerate issues make me very glad I did not buy an Xbone. The stealth gameplay is nothing new unfortunately, so this just seems like more of a rehash of stuff like Sniper Elite. Again.

This comment was edited on Jul 23, 2015, 22:33.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
6. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 15, 2015, 11:41 Nuhauser

"as minority, as a woman, as gender discrimination whistleblower" None of these have anything to do with her leaving Reddit. She was the face attributed to some very unpopular decisions, specifically closing a popular forum called "Fat People Hate" and firing the person responsible for moderating the even more popular "Ask Me Anything" forum. This made a lot of users angry, and she became the focal point of some rather silly behavior. Hopefully the front page will be back to cat pictures and Pokemon soon enough.  

News Comments > Op Ed
11. Re: Op Ed Jul 14, 2015, 10:26 Nuhauser

I really cannot fault any of the "demands" Smart is making, however, I am not a game developer. Someone care to enlighten me as to how these are not realistic? For instance, the external executive producer and accountant ideas seem especially good for clearing up most of the "what are you doing and when will it be done?" type questions.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies - Shadows of Evil Revealed
4. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies - Shadows of Evil Revealed Jul 9, 2015, 22:30 Nuhauser

So this is a multiplayer only, sort of "Left for Dead" thing right? I'm just having trouble seeing why Perlman and Goldblum bothered, hell one of those avatars even looks a little like Perlman.  

News Comments > ELEX Announced
13. Re: ELEX Announced Jul 3, 2015, 03:49 Nuhauser

I just want to say that while Pirahna Bytes has been one of my favourite gaming companies for many years, I really haven't played anything from them that I at least finished (much less enjoyed) since the original Risen. Very much hoping this changes with ELEX (regardless of its MFing etymological/ontological status).  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
8. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 18, 2015, 21:47 Nuhauser

Bundy wrote on Jun 18, 2015, 14:13:
She gives me the creeps. Everytime I see one of these articles there's a picture of her smiling regardless of the context. Like she loses this huge lawsuit, her lawyers look all serious and she's there smiling away. Like she wants to eat your baby.

Gives me the willies.

That's part of her media training, and yes it is creepy. It's like a robot doll trying to cross the uncanny valley.

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Jun 18, 2015, 21:29 Nuhauser

Fuck Escapist for putting up unskippable videos in front of Zero Punctuation.  

News Comments > Logitech's $400 Racing Wheel
11. Re: Logitech's $400 Racing Wheel Jun 11, 2015, 10:55 Nuhauser

My Momo from days of yore is still doing fine. I *really* want a clutch pedal but no frigging way I'll pay 400$ for one. As to dude taking fish oil cuz the force feedback is giving him an RSI, my hat is off to your dedication. Were I you I would turn down the FF though.  

News Comments > Retail Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Next Month
5. Re: Retail Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Next Month Jun 9, 2015, 02:13 Nuhauser

nin wrote on Jun 9, 2015, 00:36:
Nuhauser wrote on Jun 9, 2015, 00:27:
Emailed Steam, got told to send them a copy of my bill, 24 hours later they email me a new CD Key.

Wow! I'm amazed they'd do that. Kudos to them.

Yes, I was pretty impressed too. One of those "why didn't I do that in the first place?" moments. Ah, now I remember, I didn't want to sit at the party downloading the game. We played Team Fortress 2 instead...

News Comments > Out of the Blue
26. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 9, 2015, 02:08 Nuhauser

Really not sure why you guys are so late to the GOT hate on party. The very moment I saw the Sand Snakes I was reaching for the fast forward button. Unfortunately, with episodes like the last 2 there is no way this show will be cancelled any time soon, though I'm not sure it will get to a 7th season. There are pretty much only 2 major plot points to go next episode, which takes us up to the end of the most recent novel (insofar as the TV series has anyfuckingthing to do with the novels at this point). If GRRM can publish his last novel this summer, then we can get this train wreck over with next winter and get back to watching sports.  

News Comments > Retail Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Next Month
3. Re: Retail Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Next Month Jun 9, 2015, 00:27 Nuhauser

My last EB experience: went to get a copy of Dead Island so I could play it at a LAN party. Take it to the counter and get handed an open box. I mentioned this to the cashier yokel, who tells me this is what they do for all PC games, so they can keep the discs behind the counter "but don't worry, it will install fine, nobody's used the key." Get to party, install game, *CD key in use*.

Call EB, "I dunno what's wrong, once you've opened it you can't return it though." Yeah, opened the sticker that fucker put on the box he already opened.

Emailed Steam, got told to send them a copy of my bill, 24 hours later they email me a new CD Key.

Fuck EB Games. Fuck buying games retail.

News Comments > BioShock Series Has Sold 25M
8. Re: BioShock Series Has Sold 25M May 31, 2015, 20:04 Nuhauser

Brumbek wrote on May 31, 2015, 16:35:
I have one thing to say and no one better dare correct me: BioShock 2 is the best BioShock by far.

Bioshock 2 had the tightest story, that's for sure. Only reason I disliked Infinity was because of the mouse acceleration (though I believe one can disable that now). At the time I just found it too frustrating to enjoy.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
20. Re: Out of the Blue May 30, 2015, 23:35 Nuhauser

Julio wrote on May 30, 2015, 18:00:
PHJF wrote on May 30, 2015, 17:03:
I saw Fury Road a grand total of three times. Figure I need to do my part to ensure that an actually good movie makes money for a change.

No thanks, I'd rather not support feminist propaganda movies.

How does that work? If it weren't for the men in the movie, the women would all have died.

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
12. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs May 30, 2015, 21:05 Nuhauser

Mr. Tact wrote on May 30, 2015, 20:50:
he attempted to contract several murders.

Finding it strange that this fact hasn't been highlighted more. Ulbricht is a dangerous psychopath who tried to hire people to commit murders for him.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Massive campaign uses router exploit kit to change routers' DNS servers. May 28, 2015, 01:15 Nuhauser

Know what I'm doing as soon as I get home.  

News Comments > Evening Patches
6. Re: Evening Patches May 27, 2015, 02:06 Nuhauser

Tom wrote on May 26, 2015, 20:16:
It's pretty mediocre, sadly. Someone got my hopes up and I bought it kind of impulsively. Biggest buyer's remorse I've felt in ages.

I have it but haven't had a chance to get into it yet (Witcher 3, GTA V). There is a good review for it on Worth Playing that I recommend if you are interested in it. Essentially it's a game that requires the player to invest considerable time before really enjoying it.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Syndicate Announced
10. Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Announced May 12, 2015, 22:50 Nuhauser

Cutter wrote on May 12, 2015, 22:26:
1. This already looks dated...to PC players. So start making actual PC games for PC gamers.

Ubi gives not a squeaky fart for PC gamers and have not for years. Had I my druthers this franchise and company would have died long ago, and the good people working on it would be drumming up their own kickstarters and early access games.

News Comments > GeForce Witcher 3 & Arkham Bundles
7. Re: GeForce Witcher 3 & Arkham Bundles May 6, 2015, 01:43 Nuhauser

HoSpanky wrote on May 5, 2015, 20:42:
Have had 3 games recently that freaked out from SLI, which is why I switched to a faster single card.

What cards were you running in SLI? I've been wanting to do SLI for many years, thinking it might be worth it with the rig I have now.

News Comments > DiRT Rally Early Access
8. Re: ArcheAge Head Start Issues Apr 28, 2015, 02:21 Nuhauser

Trevellian wrote on Apr 27, 2015, 22:44:
I don't have a steering wheel so I don't know it's compatibility. I was using a DS4 to play.

I could play Dirt 2 and 3 just as well with a 360 controller as with a wheel and pedals, meaning the controls were very "mushy". RBR was much more demanding however, and therefore more rewarding. I remember spending many hours on the RBR tutorial stage alone.

Looking forwards to checking this out, it's got some pretty big shoes to fill though.

206 Comments. 11 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo