Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for toT

Real Name toT   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname toT
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 16, 2002, 08:04
Total Comments 103 (Novice)
User ID 12833

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 11, 2014, 20:58 toT

I assume CC means Comedy Central? Why are you people talking about CC? They haven't shown a single episode of Archer, which is a show on FX. I guess it is just simpler to spout off some conspiracy theory bullshit about our government than it is to RTFA. This decision was just smart business by FX, the producers, and everyone else involved. Only an idiot that wants to commit business suicide wouldn't make this change, and only an idiot wouldn't see that, and would instead think it is some dark government conspiracy. Maybe you should spend more time at tinfoilhats.com or something?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

16. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 3, 2014, 18:43 toT

I will definitely be using the Amazon link next time I order a bunch of junk from there. I would get a Patreon account and use that if that is the way you went as well. This is also my only whitelisted site on my adblocker.

But, I would still ***LOVE*** to have a BluesNews t-shirt. I think you had them briefly back in the 90s(??) but I missed out. In fact, I wouldn't just get one, I would probably get 4 or 5, so that I could keep wearing them until I collect social security or something. I know I am not the only one here who would buy one or multiple shirts.

Blue, there is money in my wallet, waiting to be given to you in exchange for clothing. Please take it!!

News Comments > etc.
2. Cap'n Crunch Sep 29, 2014, 15:32 toT

About Mr. Draper...
http://news.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=10237&cid=473791

This comment was edited on Sep 30, 2014, 15:12.

News Comments > Styx Next Month; New Trailers
4. Re: Styx Next Month; New Trailers Sep 27, 2014, 16:02 toT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzEF9UOs_ug  

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
7. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Aug 17, 2014, 19:52 toT

DangerDog wrote on Aug 17, 2014, 18:13:
You're only covered if you have Old Glory insurance.

For when The Metal Ones decide to come for you

News Comments > The Sims 4 Subscription Plans
8. Re: The Sims 4 Subscription Plans Jul 21, 2014, 16:03 toT

DangerDog wrote on Jul 21, 2014, 15:26:
The only enjoyable thing to do in sims is to make a pool, get your sim in the pool and then take away the ladder.

Bad News! They have confirmed that pools won't even be in the game at release. I guess this one is going to be even more stripped down than all the other sequels were when they released.

News Comments > Destiny Still Destined for PCs?
9. Re: It will come Jun 14, 2014, 14:40 toT

Has anyone tried actually using a mouse and keyboard with this game yet? The PS4 does support the use of K/M through either bluetooth or USB.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
4. Re: Evening Consolidation May 30, 2014, 17:26 toT

Cutter wrote on May 29, 2014, 19:13:
Yeah I'd just be happy if they got a good RDR port out for the PC nevermind another game. 7 years since the last one isn't what anyone would consider a franchise. They'd consider that Valve Time.
2014 -2010 = 7?
They started working on RDR in 2005, and released in 2010. If they announce a sequel at this E3 for release next year, it will be right in line with the timeline the last game had.

News Comments > Into the Black
16. Re: Into the Black May 15, 2014, 14:21 toT

jdreyer wrote on May 15, 2014, 13:31:

The kid had two gashes on his leg where the dog bit requiring stitches.

This.
You obviously didn't see the version of the video that shows the nasty bite on the leg where the dog clamped down.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
10. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 30, 2014, 15:37 toT

Cutter wrote on Apr 30, 2014, 15:03:
Excitingly, the voice commands you can use with the system will be updated. Unlike Xbox One, you don't need the PlayStation Camera to use voice commands, but we found the options to be quite lacking at launch.

Wtf? The PS4 is a Spybox as well?

If you don't have the camera, the PS4 only listens if you are using some sort of microphone, such as with a headset or the crap earbuds they packed in with the machine.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
11. Re: Morning Tech Bits Apr 22, 2014, 15:11 toT

Redmask wrote on Apr 22, 2014, 14:36:
Cutter wrote on Apr 22, 2014, 14:11:
Hey jackass! I've listed them all before. I have neither the time nor desire to reiterate them every time...

If you didn't have time, you wouldn't be responding and reading, if the information is so readily apparent then you should have no problem giving some examples and comparing them to other corporations to prove that they are in fact worse.

I don't like Apple outsourcing assembly labor but its hard to fault them when everyone is doing it.

If there is one thing I have learned from these boards, it is that Cutter has plenty of time.

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Mar 21, 2014, 19:37 toT

Boo Hoo Hoo!
#dealwithit

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
4. Re: Sunday Consolidation Mar 9, 2014, 19:10 toT

Ouya Inc. should get those documentary makers to take all their crappy little ouya boxes with them and bury them in the ET crypt.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
6. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 9, 2014, 14:08 toT

For people having trouble with Randy's fart tutorial, I found this on another board, it might help…

"Ignore everything the game is saying to do and move the little arrow on the edge of the oval until it's at 9 oclock and hold it there until the game tells you to release. The game does a bad job of saying what it wants you to do, but what it's actually saying is that each fart has a specific cursor position you need to hold to trigger it and you can use a or d to reach it. You dont have to be mashing a or d or timing it or anything, just use either one of them until your trigger is at 9 oclock (Where the waves get biggest) and then leave it there until you're told to right click. The QTEs in this game are actually incredibly simple but the game does such a poor job telling you what to do that they're a thousand times harder as a result."

News Comments > John Carmack Offers QuakeCon Talk
7. Re: John Carmack Offers QuakeCon Talk Jan 31, 2014, 14:06 toT

My guess would be to announce Fallout 4. They should probably just change the name to Bethfest or something though. A Quake (or even Doom) game hasn't been the star of the show for a long time now.  

123. R.I.P. Hudson Nov 25, 2013, 18:15 toT

Blue, so sorry for the loss of HtWD. She was like a member of the extended family for everyone that is a regular reader here, I'm sure. My condolences to you, Mrs. Blue, and Gunnar  

44. R.I.P. The Wonder Dog Nov 25, 2013, 18:12 toT

Blue, so sorry for the loss of HtWD. She was like a member of the extended family for everyone that is a regular reader here, I'm sure. My condolences to you, Mrs. Blue, and Gunnar  

15. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 13, 2013, 16:50 toT

Yes, that was a fun mission. Too bad the cloud servers seem to be down now. At least for me.  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 13, 2013, 12:18 toT

I don't think I'll be challenging you to a rematch anytime soon PHJF! Guess I need to brush up on my duffer skills. Good Game last night, had fun with the BSNS crew once again. I seriously need to get a headset I guess.

Also Blue, I wouldn't worry too much about actual friend requests, since before you start any mission or activity you have a method to invite crew members. I always invite crew members first and give them a chance to join, then i'll invite the unwashed masses once crew members have had a chance to respond. Then you all end up in the same freeroam provided everyone selects the freeroam option at the end of a mission, rather than quitting out of the voting screen.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
23. Re: GTA:O Oct 11, 2013, 01:24 toT

Yes, that was a good time! When you were not able to find me again, it was because I quit for dinner, so it actually wasn't R*'s fault there. I guess I could have sent a text or something to say adios. I guess I should probably finally pick up a mic... Any good and cheap-ish suggestions for one? I've never really looked into a headset setup for PS3  

103 Comments. 6 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo