Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Armengar

Real Name Armengar   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Armengar
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description ?!
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 12, 2002, 13:37
Total Comments 977 (Graduate)
User ID 12814

User comment history
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

News Comments > Individual Orange Box Games Next Month
28. Re: No subject Mar 7, 2008, 11:53 Armengar

I like steam pricing, its generally cheaper to buy on steam with our exchange rate.

Its not the cough that carries you off but the coffin they carry you off in.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Jedi force Unleashed Feb 6, 2008, 16:15 Armengar

lego looks good! xbox laptop look shite! Just my opinion!

News Comments > DNF in 2008 on PCs and Consoles? - Updated
27. Re: No subject Feb 6, 2008, 16:08 Armengar

I had a proper sound blaster when I was playing duke nukem 3d (one with the physical volume control on it). My ati Rage 3d+ was a monster of a graphics card - it was PCI too! Better than my Tseng Labs ISA card that it replaced.

Oh the joy. I remember playing on the university network (when it worked - some loon kept stealing the terminators and T pieces to make T-Rex's). Mouse look? What mouse look

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: PTC Jan 26, 2008, 12:06 Armengar

It beggar belief that people STILL host severs in the US. With all the shite that lawyers fire at people I would *never* host any of my stuff in the US.

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Update - New CTF Map
13. Re: TF2 MMO Jan 26, 2008, 12:04 Armengar

better than nothing! Time to fire it up I thinks. Its a shame that the new Well isnt a patch on the old TFC well but still, its a great game.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
35. Re: No subject Jan 23, 2008, 16:16 Armengar

I like to reduce my tomatoes over a low flame then add to my bean ridden chilli at a later stage. I dont make 6 alarm chilli, probably only a 3 alarm but after a big batch it gets eaten on EVERYTHING till I get bored (then freeze any remainder)

sorry , im just a heathen

14. Plantage Jan 17, 2008, 12:54 Armengar

I thought plantage was a game. never mind

News Comments > StarCraft Patch
7. Re: No subject Jan 17, 2008, 12:46 Armengar

I use no-cd's and mini images for nearly ALL of my games. And i've bought every last one of my games. I keep all my DVDs and CDs in a big wallet and the boxes are either in the bin or in the attic.

I am certainly no pirate. It is welcome for any company to realise that it is pointless to keep using dvd/cd checks. It especially annoys me when they have online keys anyway!

News Comments > Grand Chase in US
2. Re: No subject Jan 16, 2008, 02:27 Armengar

"Real time 3D special effects complete with 2D graphics displaying detailed animation colors"

sounds up to date I bet blizzard are having non stop meetings about how to sink this battleship...

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: EA? Jan 16, 2008, 02:24 Armengar

I dont think they are trying to link EA with COD4, I think it is the link between EA and overinflated piracy numbers

News Comments > Tuesday Hardware Reviews
1. 3850 black edition Jan 15, 2008, 15:57 Armengar

I bought the cheapest 3850 I could as I thought it might be a decent card for its price. Obviously I thought Id overclock it to see what it would do. I left the catalyst auto tunr running. It reckoned I could get 770MHz core and 1094 RAM. I ran my usual games at the highest res I can (1440x900) and on high settings. I played supcom and TF2 quite happily for a couple of hours with no distortion or artifacts.

I got cold feet int he end and loweres them to 700 & 900 till I can find a better cooler than stock though. Just goes to show that you dont need to pay the extra for a good overclocker!

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 & Source Patches
4. Re: TF2 exploits Jan 15, 2008, 14:18 Armengar

TAKE HEED!

>>> This inane blathering from mOOzilla has been hidden. Donít feed the trolls! <<< Show Post

download, install, use!

This comment was edited on Jan 15, 14:19.

14. Re: G15 Jan 15, 2008, 02:43 Armengar

I love my G15 keyboard (old one). I actually have a new G15 too -the paint fell off most of the "well used" keys on my G15 and logitech sent me a new one but it is so horrid I keep using my old one!

I'm also worried about how little mess there is. My office is a rotting cesspool of paperwork. More paperwork and even more paperwork. The only nice things are the 4 year old potted oak trees on the desk (4 years old and they are only 3 foot high!). There would be more paperwork if it wasnt for my wife....

I also dont get the vegetarian rant. They complained about labeling so the guy explains a different way of looking for vegetarian food (use Kosher products that are labeled U & D and there will be no meat or meat products in it) and they also sent a pre printed coupon that happens to have a recipe on it.

did he expect to get personalised coupons? Does he find looking for Kosher "D" products offensive? I found the reply helpful and useful.

This comment was edited on Jan 15, 02:46.

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: To much WoW is bad Jan 14, 2008, 17:18 Armengar

I dont know Fion. Some people's computer addictions can destroy lives and families. I had to lay a techie off once because he was late to work, played games at work and was generally abusive. The reason? He was addicted to Asherons call. If his gaming went bad the night before he'd stay on all night and even into the wee hours of the morning.

He'd also log on at work and play whenever he could. It was a problem for him but he wouldnt take help and lost his job over it.

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
8. Re: The Crysis Hardware Experiment. Jan 14, 2008, 03:06 Armengar

256mb cards worthless? Not according to my ATI 3850. It was a WONDERFUL card for its money. Sure I dont run AA but since I run at native on my LCD monitor then it isnt too much of a problem. I turn shadows off and run at medium/custom settings.

looking good so far

5. Tata Jan 11, 2008, 02:34 Armengar

You wouldn't catch me in that car. I bet it is REALLY safe. Would you seriously want to drive that around heavy traffic? I think not! My wife had a ford Ka for a while and that (at least) had 3 stars ncap!

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Reznor Jan 11, 2008, 02:32 Armengar

Ignorance is bliss I suppose. Maybe only 30,000 people liked his album. I found it lacklustre and wouldnt have bought it anyway.

Also taxing one country will not help people downloading in another. Also who gets the taxes? In what proportion?

News Comments > MS to Buy Logitech?
5. Re: No subject Jan 10, 2008, 13:05 Armengar

ye gods no!

I lurve my g15 and MX518, if M$ get their claws on logitech then they will simply churn out crap under the logitech brand so we have to buy m$ crap

News Comments > More Crysis Patch Workarounds
1. No subject Jan 10, 2008, 13:02 Armengar

so rather than pulling the patch and reworking it they offer 3rd party workarounds.

nice & professional.

19. Re: No subject Jan 9, 2008, 02:41 Armengar

Actually I was wrong. There isn't a minimum speed limit. Your vehicle must be CAPABLE of at least 30mph. Sorry about that.

977 Comments. 49 pages. Viewing page 28.
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo