Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Steele Johnson

Real Name Steele Johnson   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Steele Johnson
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Apr 5, 2002, 20:41
Total Comments 913 (Graduate)
User ID 12787

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
24. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 12, 2013, 16:31 Steele Johnson

The 5 Reasons the Video Game Industry Is About to Crash. article was spot on!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Bug Tracker
27. Re: Battlefield 4 Bug Tracker Dec 12, 2013, 02:03 Steele Johnson

This is a cool idea. I respect the developers for trying to get this game stable even after they were told to release too soon. Good for them! Aside from the temporary defects, this game is loads of fun! I think I'll be playing this game for quite a while!  

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online in April
85. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online in April Dec 12, 2013, 01:59 Steele Johnson

This game looks horrible. Why make a last gen game with last gen animation, graphics, and the same boring gameplay? Disappointed.  

News Comments > NSA's Game Spying
194. Re: NSA's Game Spying Dec 10, 2013, 01:34 Steele Johnson

The only people who care about the nsa are the ones who are up to no good. All the rest who complain are just paranoid freaks! Haha!  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Patch
17. Re: Battlefield 4 Patch Dec 10, 2013, 01:20 Steele Johnson

While I do get a little pissed when publishers release buggy games, I'm willing to give them a chance because this game is so flippin' fun!

I'm also one of the few who thinks the single player is great! I mean, I think it's just so people can get used to the controls, etc before you jumping into mp. But what they've done is pretty darn good imo.

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
2. Re: Sunday Consolidation Dec 8, 2013, 19:51 Steele Johnson

There are lot of shitty multiplayer games out there. Gamers have been asking for more co op games for years, and still, designers and devs just don't know what to do. It surprises me considering that almost everyone has a broadband connection and is always online, not to mention that pcs and now newer consoles have more than enough memory. Come on devs, make more multiplayer and co op games. Screw single player, there are enough of them already!  

News Comments > Windows/Xbox Convergence Coming?
60. Re: Windows/Xbox Convergence Coming? Dec 5, 2013, 01:28 Steele Johnson

It amazes me to see all the bashing when this is something that people have wanted for years. To be able to sync and share across all ms devices is exactly what will make their products way more useful for business and consumer. I'm surprised most of you don't see it. Or maybe you do and just bash because it's cool? Seriously, if this is true, they'll pull waaaaay ahead of the competition and set a new standard that will be expected with other products.  

News Comments > Quoteworthy - NVIDIA: PC "Far Superior" to Next-Gen
33. Re: Quoteworthy - NVIDIA: PC Nov 30, 2013, 20:48 Steele Johnson

jacobvandy wrote on Nov 30, 2013, 14:15:
Steele Johnson wrote on Nov 30, 2013, 13:53:
Most homes don't even have a pc anymore.

Way to talk out of your ass there, Johnson. The US Census reported in 2011 (latest year data is available) that 75.6% of households have at least one personal computer. If you're purporting that more than 1/3 of those households have gotten rid of it in favor of a tablet or some junk within the past two years, I might have to ask what exactly it is that you're smoking...

That's bullsh!t. I don't need some crap census. I can easily look around for myself. Every family member, every friend I have, every co-worker has ditched pc in favor of some sort of phone/tablet as their main computer within the past few years. Are you really saying that people rather go sit at some desk somwhere to read their email/peruse the web when they can easily carry it in their pocket or have on their endtable and use it while lying down in bed or on the sofa? I appreciate your support for the pc , but you are way wrong. If that census is true then the people interviewed are talking about their old laptop/desktop that's collecting dust while they're carring around their main computer in their pocket.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
9. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Nov 30, 2013, 18:10 Steele Johnson

At least ms is trying to save face while google just blatenly passes your data around to anyone who will pay for it, including nsa. Your gmail, Andoid phones, everything you type into Chrome, etc, etc. Yet the smelly Hipsters still continue to bash ms (because that's what smelly Hipsters do) when google just goes along their merry way doing what they want with your data without even telling you and you don't give it one thought. LOL!  

News Comments > Quoteworthy - NVIDIA: PC "Far Superior" to Next-Gen
23. Re: Quoteworthy - NVIDIA: PC Nov 30, 2013, 13:53 Steele Johnson

Most homes don't even have a pc anymore. Even businesses are started to incorporate tablet apps into their business rather than using laptops. So the only market these guys are in right now are old-school pc enthusiasts who are gamers. So their argument is moot. Those of who care already know, and those of us who dropped laptop/desktop for tablet don't care. Most homes who have tablets and smart phones will buy a console for gaming rather than "reverting back" to the 'ol pc. That's if they even care to play games on their tv than their tablet or phone.  

News Comments > On Sale
49. Re: On Sale Nov 28, 2013, 22:47 Steele Johnson

Ray Marden wrote on Nov 28, 2013, 20:26:
If the $20 BF4 promo ended, your next bet is Lamestop and/or Amazon. Lamestop will be selling BF4 for $25.00 tomorrow, but I don't recall if it was the PC Master Race version as well.

Otherwise, Amazon's Lightning Deal on BF4 is starting in ~45 minutes (6:10PM PST, 9:10PM EST) and it should be going up for $25.00.

Also, for all the new PS4 owners, the $30.00 PS+ deals are going live tomorrow.
Even I will pay $2.50/month (average) for free games.
Skipping the BF4 deal for now,
Ray

The BF4 deal is still working. I just used the instructions on dealzon and got it for $20. I know what I'm doing this weekend!

http://www.dealzon.com/deals/cheap-battlefield-4#bf4-pc

News Comments > SMITE and 100K Launch Tournament in March
4. Re: SMITE and 100K Launch Tournament in March Nov 26, 2013, 16:08 Steele Johnson

Panickd wrote on Nov 26, 2013, 14:44:
SMITE, their MOBA game that's currently in beta testing

Isn't this perpetually true of every MOBA? They're all constantly being added to as F2P titles so they're all sort of in an endless beta where you pay to have the privilege of "testing" that OP persona before they're nerfed for general release.

What's even worse these days is that they call alpha and beta testing "early access" and put a price tag on it. Whatever happened to true beta testing where testers report bugs and recommend enhancements?

News Comments > John Carmack Leaves id Software
84. Re: John Carmack Leaves id Software Nov 23, 2013, 19:04 Steele Johnson

Good move on his part. id hasn't created a good game in a long, long time. The guy is a technical genius. Anyone would be lucky to get a tech advisor like him.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
32. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 18, 2013, 21:03 Steele Johnson

This is a new record for Sony. Over a million bad reviews in just 1 week!  

News Comments > X Rebirth Launch Trailer
35. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 14, 2013, 20:34 Steele Johnson

Ooze fest or snooze fest? Hmmm  

News Comments > Windows 8.1 Mouse Fix
26. Re: Windows 8.1 Mouse Fix Nov 12, 2013, 01:35 Steele Johnson

Didn't you know that Blues News is one of the biggest MS/Windows hate sites? Meanwhile, 99.9% of BN readers run Windows for their gaming. I really hope they all switch to SteamOS when it comes out, them maybe they'll start bashing something else they use everyday lol!  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
8. Re: Op Ed Nov 12, 2013, 01:27 Steele Johnson

Creston wrote on Nov 11, 2013, 22:35:
LibertyOrDeath wrote on Nov 11, 2013, 20:52:
Bing is a very good search engine these days.

Really? You might want to look up that article from a few days ago where Bing had a malware attack site as the #1 result for a search query.

That has happened with google search thousands of times. The only reason you see articles now is because all the stupid hate towards MS.

I deleted my gmail account and stopped using google search a while ago because all they want to do is own everything you type into the Internet. You guys all diss MS yet you let google sell all your pii without even asking your permission, and you don't think twice about it! lol

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
41. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 12, 2013, 01:10 Steele Johnson

I'll let you guys weed out all the hardware defects and overheating problems with your day one purchases and buy each console in about 2 years when they come out with cooler running slim models. Gonna skip the steambox all together. Seems pointless. I already have a box that runs steam games as well as millions of other apps. Doh!  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
9. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Nov 6, 2013, 12:51 Steele Johnson

This company hasn't put out a good game in 10 years.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Nov 1, 2013, 00:21 Steele Johnson

Why is that guy writing articles about high-end graphics cards if he doesn't even know how they're used?  

913 Comments. 46 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo