Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Steele Johnson

Real Name Steele Johnson   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Steele Johnson
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Apr 5, 2002, 20:41
Total Comments 953 (Graduate)
User ID 12787

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Gone Gold - Dungeons 2; Specs Released
7. Re: Gone Gold - Dungeons 2; Specs Released Mar 26, 2015, 00:09 Steele Johnson

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Mar 25, 2015, 16:50:
Slashman wrote on Mar 25, 2015, 15:27:
ItBurn wrote on Mar 25, 2015, 11:23:
To me, if there's no first person view, there's not much interest.

Ummm. OK. Dizzy

To be fair, Dungeon Keeper 1 had 1st person Possession mode, and it was arguably pretty useful in some battles. I can't remember if Dungeon Keeper 2 had that also, my ratio of DK1:DK2 time spent is about 15:1.

Why would you want to copy that game? That game got way too much hype for what it was.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam Link Announced
12. Re: Steam Link Announced Mar 4, 2015, 00:49 Steele Johnson

It's all about where you want to sit your ass down. And that's about it. Steam machines, streaming, yadda yadda. It's not very exciting. Go make a game or something.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
23. Re: Evening Tech Bits Feb 24, 2015, 01:08 Steele Johnson

Men are starting to leave, too. It's becoming a very stressful industry and extremely monotonous. A new technology comes out evey week now, whether it be a comp language, a website, even hardware, and all it does is the same thing in a different way. There's now a million ways to print "Hello, World". How exciting.  

News Comments > Ship Ahoy - Total War: ATTILA
12. Re: Ship Ahoy - Total War: ATTILA Feb 18, 2015, 01:55 Steele Johnson

I bought Empire Total War when it was released and all it did was crash... and they never fixed it. Even today when I start it up, I can't even get through the first 10 minutes without it crashing. I paid full price for that pos game. The forums were always filled with people complaining about the same crash... that they never fixed.  

News Comments > Game Reviews
21. Re: Game Reviews Feb 13, 2015, 00:59 Steele Johnson

I hate reviews on video.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
5. Re: etc., etc. Feb 12, 2015, 07:44 Steele Johnson

Omni wrote on Feb 11, 2015, 20:20:
Peter Molyneux is full of shit.

That article is both sad and hilarious! For someone with a reputation for not delivering what was promised, he really went all the way with this one! And directed it at some young kid who actually won that silly mobile game. I'm embarrassed for Peter Molyneux. I mean, that is pretty darn low. He should just give the kid a million dollars at this point just to save face.

News Comments > PC Assassin's Creed Rogue Next Month
7. Re: PC Assassin's Creed Rogue Next Month Feb 5, 2015, 21:22 Steele Johnson

When you start to lose track or get confused over the various flavors of a game, it's time for them to stop making them.  

News Comments > SEGA Layoffs
4. Re: SEGA Layoffs Jan 31, 2015, 02:05 Steele Johnson

It wouldn't be a complete 3 year cycle without a sega layoff.  

News Comments > HATRED Preorders
14. Re: HATRED Preorders Jan 29, 2015, 23:42 Steele Johnson

Looks fun for about 20 to 30 minutes.  

News Comments > WildStar Changes Planned
16. Re: WildStar Changes Planned Jan 16, 2015, 01:04 Steele Johnson

How do games like this even get released? Don't the people who work on it know that it's too grindy and not really fun? That's kind of like releasing a new car that rides bumpy, squeaks, and has very little pickup. What's the point?  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
7. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 11, 2015, 22:43 Steele Johnson

Jerykk wrote on Jan 11, 2015, 20:25:
Steele Johnson wrote on Jan 11, 2015, 18:39:
REHD is going to bring back great feelings of the golden age of pc gaming. Seems to be a great new theme, especially with devs making games like D:OS and Wasteland 2. Now is the new "best time" to be a pc gamer.

Wha? RE was never a PC series. Some of the games were ported to PC but they were console games first and foremost. Make no mistake, I think now is a great time for PC gaming but "RE" and "golden age of pc gaming" don't really have anything to do with each other.

Who said anything about it being a pc series? Replaying it on the pc will remind me of the golden years of pc gaming because the last time I played it was in '97 (one of the best years for pc gaming) on my pc! (not on console)

5. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 11, 2015, 18:39 Steele Johnson

REHD is going to bring back great feelings of the golden age of pc gaming. Seems to be a great new theme, especially with devs making games like D:OS and Wasteland 2. Now is the new "best time" to be a pc gamer.  

News Comments > Origin PC CEO: Steam Controller Finalized; Steam Machines "Pretty Much Dead"
24. Re: Origin PC CEO: Steam Controller Finalized; Steam Machines Jan 8, 2015, 05:25 Steele Johnson

The 'term' Steam Machine is dead, not the product. On the other hand, what the hell is a 'living room pc'? I hardly see anything new there. The whole stupid concept was based on MS opening their own app store, which was actually something expected with MS following Apple and Google's lead by opening their own mobile app stores. I'm not sure why Gabe got so angry about that, but now he just looks like a big fat fool and should have just spent the money on making Steam better and building cool games. But instead, throws the Linux buzz word around like some kind of threat to MS while MS hardly cares what they did. Epic fail.  

News Comments > Roberts on Star Citizen in 2015: "No Finish Line"
46. Re: Roberts on Star Citizen in 2015: Jan 3, 2015, 13:25 Steele Johnson

I heard it as "please keep us employed for the next 5 years because we all hate corporate bs". Part of me can relate to that, because top heavy management generally f's up every company and can slow the pace way down. But on the other hand, when you don't have anyone cracking the whip, there's risk it will never get done.  

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
1. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Jan 3, 2015, 13:11 Steele Johnson

Requires subscription to read about the hacking. Anyhow, looks like old tech was used to fight the hackers: land-line phones. lol  

News Comments > Steam Tops 8.5M Concurrent Users [Updated]
11. Re: Steam Tops 8.5M Concurrent Users Jan 3, 2015, 13:09 Steele Johnson

Simon Says wrote on Jan 3, 2015, 11:05:
ONLY 8.5M? I thought Steam was the revolutionary shiznit and everything hearing people talk about it here...

Find a dictionary and look up the word "concurrent".

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 20, 2014, 01:10 Steele Johnson

[VG]Reagle wrote on Dec 19, 2014, 18:51:
I have windows 10 preview. I use it daily. Its OK. Its better then that crap called windows 8.

I still wish MICROSUCK would die though.

Sorry, not gonna happen. They have so much money that they could survive at a loss for 50 years. So you better get used to them sticking around for a long time.

News Comments > Larian's "Leaked" RPG Plans
11. Re: Larian's Dec 20, 2014, 01:06 Steele Johnson

I love D:OS. They can have my money!  

News Comments > Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns
38. Re: Valve Apologizes as Hatred Greenlight Campaign Returns Dec 17, 2014, 11:14 Steele Johnson

Let's start the hype engine so that lots of people buy this shitty game. I see what you've done there.  

10. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 14, 2014, 20:12 Steele Johnson

Quinn wrote on Dec 14, 2014, 18:28:
My god Steam is becoming a fucking mess. Indie & early-access & Free To Play garbage everywhere I look. I personally don't upgrade my PC for 1200,- every 3 years to play that weird arcady shite. Immersion, man. Some quality RPG stuff. No sidescrollers or random generating maps crap. Hate to see this becoming the new PC thang.

/rage
(seriously, open your Steam app on your smartphone right now and feel where I'm coming from)

83 hours into DA:I and still got 3 huge areas to explore. Loving it. Can't wait for The Witcher 3 either. Luckily not all devs resort to the low-effort-big-cash-in shite Steam is swamped with these days.

Weird. I feel like you're me. Same feeling about Steam and I'm at the same point in DA:I as you and loving it. Weird.

953 Comments. 48 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo