Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Shawn Bancroft

Real Name Shawn Bancroft   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Milkman Dan
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 26, 2002, 20:42
Total Comments 63 (Suspect)
User ID 12749

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > UT2003 Demo Patch Planned
41. Finally, not another paramilitary game Sep 16, 2002, 01:26 Milkman Dan

I personally have been waiting for ANYTHING that hasn't been another paramilitary game. Of course, now it's trendy, 5 years from now the 14 year olds will be saying "I am much more mature now, I don't play those military games anymore, me and my homies play Bridge Online now, beotch!"

I was underwhelmed by BF1942. Yes, the vehicles are kinda fun, but the actual soldier portion of the game is poorer than any other fps I have played to date.
I mean, a couple bullets from a gun kills you, but a rocket or 2 at their feet doesn't? Bleh.

I guess the point of the matter is, every game is going to have someone that likes/dislikes it. If you don't like UT2003, don't buy it. I think I will play something online now, possibly UT2003, but definitely not BF1942. To each his own.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
21. Re: Oh, man Jul 2, 2002, 01:51 Milkman Dan

Wussies. I have a 18.5 planets lifestyle.

Galactus ain't got crap on me.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re:Act Mar 26, 2002, 15:43 Milkman Dan

Of course, if this stuff does come to pass, I certainly hope the RIAA and MPAA both lose the royalties from blank tapes, cdrs, etc. It was based on the fact that people could make copies of copyrighted material. If these institutions get the copyright they want, they must lose their free gravytrain that they don't have to lift a finger to get. What comes around, goes around.

This comment was edited on Mar 26, 15:45.

63 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo