Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for bothersome

Real Name bothersome   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname bothersome
Email drewsundin@hotmail.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Mar 19, 2002, 00:10
Total Comments 363 (Amateur)
User ID 12695

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ] Older >

News Comments > Warcraft Movie Plans
32. Re: No subject May 9, 2006, 13:49 bothersome

Ummm.. have you read any of the warcraft lore? There is nothing in the story there that even closely reminds me of LOTR except for maybe some of the same types of creatures. The story and history of the land and the peoples is very detailed and unique.

This comment was edited on May 9, 13:49.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

30. Re: No subject May 9, 2006, 13:14 bothersome

I somehow don't see them doing the Arthas falling thing... maybe as an "opener." I think it'll have something to do with the fall of the Lich King Arthas... it'll probably be in between WoW and WoW2. I'm sure we'll see Medivh in all his splendor return as well.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Posting on slashdot says it all... May 9, 2006, 11:04 bothersome

So let me get this straight - WB will charge DVD prices for a less-than-DVD quality download crippled with DRM (and without the special features and art) - and will use other people's computers to serve the bits.

Wow - lower quality, same price point, crippled DRM, and they don't even pick up the cost of hosting.

I'm sold - how do I get my computer to act as a server for them? Because I've always wanted my $45/m for internet to be used at the will of media companies to avoid the hosting fees associated with "allowing" users to download DRM crippled overly-expensive movie releases. Huzzah!

2. Legendary Pictures May 9, 2006, 09:54 bothersome

Same studio that did Batman Returns and the new Superman movie. This could be good.

News Comments > Titan Quest Demo Wednesday
8. Re: No subject May 8, 2006, 22:27 bothersome

I enjoyed sacred for a couple of months, but went back to Diablo actually. Blizzard always has had something good with their art direction department that makes a game withstand the test of time even though the graphics have aged.

3. Re: No subject May 8, 2006, 20:42 bothersome

WTF? You never played it????? You should pick it up!! Even now Diablo 2 with the expansion pack is one of the best gaming money can buy.

1. No subject May 8, 2006, 20:38 bothersome

WOOT!!! Just finished running through D2 again at work. Ready for something new!

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. No subject May 8, 2006, 12:36 bothersome

WOW! Is that a 1990 game? It looks absolutely crapola. Don't get me wrong. Graphics don't make a game (See Gal. Civ2), but this looks to be missing any sort of art direction. and yes... I realize its for some sort of Mobile game... still, no excuse to look THAT bad.

This comment was edited on May 8, 12:38.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
5. No subject May 8, 2006, 11:22 bothersome

Tae Bo for Wii...

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. No subject May 8, 2006, 10:26 bothersome

The wii functionality sounds really awesome! I'm 29 and actually think I would enjoy standing in my living room and actually sword fighting or fishing or playing tennis even more than just sitting there with a keyboard and a mouse. This may be just what gaming needs. I'm really looking forward to hearing more about how this works and how well it plays.

Even more, Emagin playing it with the Emagin visor though... wouldn't that rock!

News Comments > The Early Show
1. 2004 Video? May 3, 2006, 11:32 bothersome

Make sure you don't download the 2004 Warhammer Online E3 Video...

News Comments > Crusade Announced
18. Re: No subject May 3, 2006, 09:25 bothersome

How long to an Arcanum MMORPG??? Now that would freakin' ROCK!!!! I don't think a fallout MMORPG would cut because the roll playing would just be everyone being freakin' rude to everyone else...

News Comments > Half-Life 2: Episode One Preloads
50. Re: No subject Apr 30, 2006, 09:26 bothersome

Damn... still haven't finished the first one...

News Comments > EA Spouse Follow-up
2. Re: No subject Apr 27, 2006, 11:35 bothersome

Paving way for her book deal...

News Comments > Neverwinter Nights Patch
4. Re: No subject Apr 27, 2006, 11:33 bothersome

I agree with the Bethesda stuff... I'm already putting my copy of Oblivion up on ebay and stopped playing it. Can't find the excitement of the game... sure it looks great and has lots of content, but dunno... just seems like a chore to play..

News Comments > D&D Online Free Trial
3. Re: No subject Apr 22, 2006, 00:07 bothersome

was thinking the same thing... thought it normally took at least a year to see this...

News Comments > Rise and Fall: Civilizations at War Demo
4. No subject Apr 21, 2006, 11:20 bothersome

I thought Rise of Legends was OK... but not anything I would pay $50 for. It kind of lacked in real art direction for me. .. dunno... I just didn't like how it looked on my end machine. Gameplay was decent, but I felt like I had done it all before.

Will give this one a try and see if its any different.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. not seeing a reason... Apr 18, 2006, 11:09 bothersome

Vista - I'm really not seeing a reason to upgrade for business or as an end user... The fact that the GUI requires such a steep overhead is depressing and makes you wonder how much this overhead will take away from the performace of actual applications. The hardware requirements are too high for the added benefit. MS should realize that people want a nice looking, low overhead, cheap OS... I'm still expecting google to announce their OS very close to Vista's release.

This comment was edited on Apr 18, 11:10.

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: It's OK! Apr 13, 2006, 10:41 bothersome

Attended one of those once... For a dinner, I bet you were very hungry afterwards!

News Comments > HoMM5 Limited Edition
13. Re: Copy Protection vs. Copy Protection Apr 6, 2006, 06:42 bothersome

heheh... looking forward to the no starforce version...

363 Comments. 19 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo