Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8702 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
23. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 7, 2013, 20:21 The Half Elf

Julio wrote on Jan 7, 2013, 19:24:
Kosumo wrote on Jan 7, 2013, 16:26:
one guy once had a testical ripped and still played on

Sometimes its not worth playing through the pain, that's one of those times.

Why do you think they have extra balls in sports?

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

20. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 7, 2013, 19:17 The Half Elf

Anyone else get a 38 meg X-Com patch? I haven't touched it in a few days but was surprised to see Steam downloading something.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

News Comments > On Standalone DayZ DelayZ
8. Re: On Standalone DayZ DelayZ Jan 7, 2013, 18:47 The Half Elf

Kinda hoping the stand alone DayZ would use the ARMA 3 engine.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
8. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 7, 2013, 13:35 The Half Elf

*still wanting the Wii U Lego game for the 360 or PC*  

News Comments > NVIDIA's Cloud Gaming
13. Re: NVIDIA's Cloud Gaming Jan 7, 2013, 13:24 The Half Elf

Anyone else notice that Nvidia is setting itself up to be in a prime spot in the cellphone/tablet/portable gaming market pretty rapidly?  

News Comments > NVIDIA Portable Announced
21. Re: NVIDIA Portable Announced Jan 7, 2013, 13:13 The Half Elf

Wish they'd go with a 360 controller setup with the sticks. Worst problem I have with the PS3 controller is that 1) it's tiny 2) the sticks are just too damn close to each other.  

20. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 7, 2013, 08:52 The Half Elf

Rigs, if they ever add spikes, caltrops, oil slicks, and/or any number of Interstate 76 weapons to Nascar then I am allll for it.  

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Jan 7, 2013, 02:21 The Half Elf

Just started playing this again last night (never got past the 1st mission) and some of the stuff (like aim being based on how many points you put into it) is just cringe worthy. Mass Effect had it right.  

16. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 7, 2013, 02:20 The Half Elf

NO NO NO TO NASCAR. I'd rather watch Golf and Lawn Bowling then watch cars make left hand turns! Baseball is 2nd runner up as it is BORING as HELL!

Need some sort of BattleBots type show to bet on.

News Comments > Deus Ex Design Documents
14. Re: Deus Ex Design Documents Jan 6, 2013, 23:47 The Half Elf

90% of Epic Mickey was outsourced, so take Deus Ex HR's Boss fights x10 and that is what ya get. I'd like to play it but again these really crappy Nintendo Wii or Wii U exclusives suck.  

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Jan 6, 2013, 22:49 The Half Elf

Being able to disappear in the middle of a bright room right in front of a baddie staring at you makes for a good game?  

News Comments > Deus Ex Design Documents
11. Re: Deus Ex Design Documents Jan 6, 2013, 20:57 The Half Elf

I SIR Half-Elf am posting the following message:

I have nothing of value to add to this conversation therefore I shall just insert random shit here.

RANDOM SHIT HERE

Yours Truly,
Half-Elf

er wait..

SIR Half-Elf

PS: SIR Half-Elf was here.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
12. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 6, 2013, 19:01 The Half Elf

Frags4Fun wrote on Jan 6, 2013, 18:27:
Kosumo wrote on Jan 6, 2013, 16:45:

Yes, I get scared in the water in real life.

You're not alone.

All my parents watched growing up was Jaws and Poltergeist. Great when every house you live at in California has a pool..

I haven't found sharks yet.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
5. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 6, 2013, 14:39 The Half Elf

As I stated in the Nvidia driver thread, the new drivers make the game alot more smooth, and the story just got alot more interesting after saving Oliver.  

News Comments > New NVIDIA GeForce Drivers
4. Re: New NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Jan 6, 2013, 14:38 The Half Elf

Well I got a noticeable (and nice) performance boost in Far Cry 3 DX11 with them.

And while I don't think I'm that far into the game, the story got realllly dark talking to the girl fixing the boat.

Killing is like winning

Now I'm more interested in the story.

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
1. Re: Sunday Mobilization Jan 6, 2013, 13:49 The Half Elf

Still waiting for ATT to upgrade the HTC One X....  

News Comments > Steam Linux Stats - Linux Console This Year?
1. Re: Steam Linux Stats - Linux Console This Year? Jan 6, 2013, 13:35 The Half Elf

Question:
If you have never used Linux before (namely Ubuntu) and never used Windows 8 before, how likely is the average joe going to switch to it just for gaming?

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
1. Re: Sunday Consolidation Jan 6, 2013, 13:32 The Half Elf

If anything I'd bet this is for the Theme Parks like the Mickey you could buy that would tell you what was going on where in the parks.  

News Comments > THQ Sale Update
9. Re: THQ Sale Update Jan 6, 2013, 13:22 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Jan 5, 2013, 23:42:
The Half Elf wrote on Jan 5, 2013, 23:23:
Yeah but I had no problems with GFWL or securom with either batman game or SR3. If you want to see a worse case scenario of GFWL go play Fable 3 on the PC.

Well SR3 didn't have it. The Arkham threads on steam forums are another matter entirely.

See here, here, here, here, and here.

edit: And just because you have no problems doesn't mean everyone has no problems.

nin no offense, but those posts are made by the low end of the gene pool. When you can't use a Home key in GFWL? When you can't even follow simple directions how to activate your game? One of the posts even flat out says that I'm not a PC Gamer please make it as simple as possible....

News Comments > Game Reviews
2. Re: Game Reviews Jan 6, 2013, 04:21 The Half Elf

The Walking Dead one was fairly bad, not to mention the only part free is the 1st part, not the whole thing.  

8702 Comments. 436 pages. Viewing page 48.
< Newer [ 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo