Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8958 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Oct 23, 2014, 20:49 The Half Elf

3D Realms website 'about' has a picture of Carmack and Romero, sorta funny, but no mention of them.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Specs; Trailer
3. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Specs; Trailer Oct 23, 2014, 20:46 The Half Elf

Well my 560ti is finally being phased out  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer
17. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Oct 21, 2014, 22:51 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Oct 21, 2014, 21:59:
The Half Elf wrote on Oct 21, 2014, 20:37:
Creston wrote on Oct 21, 2014, 20:36:
I don't think Bull is romanceable, buddy, sorry...

Fuck the romance, all I want is to... er wait.... *ahem*

The sons of the Prophet were hardy and bold
And quite unaccustomed to fear,
But the bravest of all, at least so I am told,
Was Abdulah Bul Bul Ameer.

If you wanted a man to encourage the van,
Or harass the foe from the rear,
Or to storm a redoubt, you had but to shout
For Abdulah Bul Bul Ameer.

Happy

Aww Cutter... your not the heartless bastard of Bluesnews.com that everyone makes you out to be!

You.... complete..... me.

16. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Oct 21, 2014, 22:49 The Half Elf

NewMaxx wrote on Oct 21, 2014, 22:43:
Cpmartins wrote on Oct 21, 2014, 22:37:
You can, indeed, bang the bull. The bad boy is bi!
http://i.imgur.com/Ggf14ua.jpg

Let me get this straight...as a heterosexual male I have only two choices in the game and that is only 1/3 of female characters available, only one of which is not bisexual. Wow...talk about needing a SJW.

Yeah but look at the other guy we get to bang. As a gay guy, Dorian looks like a fruitcake especially with that mustache. Looks like your screwing a feminine version of Mr Fantastic and Dr Strange's love child. Meh.

Is it bad that now I have the urge to play my Cow Shaman in WoW?

News Comments > etc., etc.
13. Re: etc., etc. Oct 21, 2014, 22:45 The Half Elf

jdreyer wrote on Oct 21, 2014, 21:36:
The Half Elf wrote on Oct 21, 2014, 20:47:
Yeah he did expose her for being a pre-op transexual trying to lie her way to the operation. Then again you really aren't a transexual until the operation is done so not sure why the community labels them this way. Regardless of being a he/she/it/whatever, when your trying to scam people out of money under false pretenses you SHOULD be exposed. There should be no 'safety shield' regardless of race/creed/color/sex/sexual orientation/whatever/etc.
Destructoid should have done the right thing when they found out after they were pushing the crowdfunding in the first place. The women has/had issues that were obviously pretty serious when she tried to commit suicide on her Twitch channel.

Aren't you transsexual even without surgery? You're not gay or bi.

According to the dictionary it's someone who has had a sex change assignment (or gender reassignment). It's really not a 'being gay or bi or straight' (from what I know) but more about the person not identifying with the sex they currently are. I've heard about guys becoming women and wanting to be with men, and men who are now women who want to be with a women. Sorta like the character in Orange is the new Black. He had the sex change, but still wants to be with his wife, but doesn't show interest in other women or men.

But to answer your question, Not really. there is pre-op and post-op transexual's.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 21, 2014, 20:49 The Half Elf

I call it the giant tan box monster in the basement that makes hot air cold and cold air hot. Sometimes I hug it and give it giant fuzzy wafers that the guy at the store called a 'filter'.  

8. Re: etc., etc. Oct 21, 2014, 20:47 The Half Elf

Yeah he did expose her for being a pre-op transexual trying to lie her way to the operation. Then again you really aren't a transexual until the operation is done so not sure why the community labels them this way. Regardless of being a he/she/it/whatever, when your trying to scam people out of money under false pretenses you SHOULD be exposed. There should be no 'safety shield' regardless of race/creed/color/sex/sexual orientation/whatever/etc.
Destructoid should have done the right thing when they found out after they were pushing the crowdfunding in the first place. The women has/had issues that were obviously pretty serious when she tried to commit suicide on her Twitch channel.

6. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Oct 21, 2014, 20:37 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on Oct 21, 2014, 20:36:
I don't think Bull is romanceable, buddy, sorry...

Fuck the romance, all I want is to... er wait.... *ahem*

This comment was edited on Oct 21, 2014, 20:51.

4. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Oct 21, 2014, 20:33 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on Oct 21, 2014, 20:29:
Redmask wrote on Oct 21, 2014, 19:20:
Some of that VA is terrible, what were they thinking with the Bull one?

Yeah, Freddie did a good job with James Vega, but I don't really like him for the Bull either. He actually does a good job acting as it's pretty different from the way he usually sounds, but it just seems so off for that character.

Oh well. Still looking forward to this.

Do I get to sleep with Vega er... Bull guy this time?

6. Re: etc., etc. Oct 21, 2014, 19:40 The Half Elf

Yeah, reading the comments really make Mike 'shine'.  

News Comments > Free & Paid Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor DLC
4. Re: Free & Paid Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor DLC Oct 21, 2014, 19:38 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Oct 21, 2014, 19:32:
The Half Elf wrote on Oct 21, 2014, 19:27:
I'm just not digging the game. Instead of making a interesting challenging game, they just throw endless orc's at you.

It reminds me of Diablo (in a good way) in that it scratches a particular itch really well. But if you don't like what it offers, nothing else is going to save it for you.

I love it, but I understand it's not everyones taste.

The best way I can describe it, is like a new ubisoft franchise game. AC 1 and Watch Dogs aren't bad, but they lack real depth until the 2nd or 3rd game gameplay mechanics wise.
SoM feels the same way. AC4 and the Arkham Series got it right, and WBIE/Monolith was trying something 'new' with a pretty good IP, but just couldn't make the combat stick out beyond action based QTE combat.
Don't get me wrong I really like the Boss/minion system, story is decent, voice work is spot on, but I feel like I'm playing a recycled lesser version of previous good games.

News Comments > Free & Paid Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor DLC
2. Re: Free & Paid Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor DLC Oct 21, 2014, 19:27 The Half Elf

I'm just not digging the game. Instead of making a interesting challenging game, they just throw endless orc's at you.  

2. Re: etc., etc. Oct 21, 2014, 19:26 The Half Elf

Wow.. Mike is a dick.  

News Comments > Dying Light Four-Packs
3. Re: Dying Light Four-Packs Oct 21, 2014, 15:23 The Half Elf

While the parkour looks interesting it looked interesting in Brink as well. And Dead Island and Riptide were just so meh.  

News Comments > Alien: Isolation Corporate Lockdown DLC This Month
4. Re: Alien: Isolation Corporate Lockdown DLC This Month Oct 21, 2014, 15:22 The Half Elf

I'm not sure why but still my biggest reason for not getting this game (besides money) is that the Alien is walking. Now I know it's been awhile since I last saw Alien, but it just seems so unnatural especially of the game videos I have seen.  

News Comments > Jade Raymond Leaving Ubisoft
32. Re: Jade Raymond Leaving Ubisoft Oct 20, 2014, 18:28 The Half Elf

DangerDog wrote on Oct 20, 2014, 16:25:
Now this chick I could see giving her game a high review score for exchange of certain "gratuities", that shething Quinn - barf!

harassed less?

Really? Is there any reason to link that bullshit?

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Oct 20, 2014, 15:42 The Half Elf

No wonder it was canned.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
15. Re: Morning Interviews Oct 20, 2014, 15:18 The Half Elf

But... my gamerscore says AHM A GAMER! I mean it's called GAMERscore for a reason!

DUH!

News Comments > I am Bread Trailer
8. Re: I am Bread Trailer Oct 20, 2014, 15:15 The Half Elf

So much for the 10 second rule...  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 20, 2014, 00:08 The Half Elf

I believe this is Gunnar's first solo Halloween, so why not go the extra mile and make the kids giggle with a costume for him? Plus you know we love to see the pictures as well.  

8958 Comments. 448 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo