Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8865 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Gone Gold - The Evil Within; Specs Revealed
12. Re: Gone Gold - The Evil Within; Specs Revealed Sep 25, 2014, 22:07 The Half Elf

Deleted.

Pre-Order Aliens Isolation for a real Survival Horror game.

This comment was edited on Sep 25, 2014, 23:38.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Gone Gold - The Evil Within; Specs Revealed Sep 25, 2014, 21:38 The Half Elf

Deleted.

Pre-Order Aliens Isolation for a real Survival Horror game.

This comment was edited on Sep 25, 2014, 23:38.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Sep 25, 2014, 21:32 The Half Elf

what if you were in a relationship that wasn't doing so well? You 'wake up' and are told this is your husband/wife. Do you feel obligated to try to have a relationship with them, and what if children are involved?

Think I'd want the baggage then trying to grow up again as a adult.

5. Re: Gone Gold - The Evil Within; Specs Revealed Sep 25, 2014, 20:30 The Half Elf

Wetworks24 wrote on Sep 25, 2014, 19:01:
Looks like my 670 4gb will last me till the 20nm Maxwells hit next year. Looking forward to this game.

According to Bethesda,

Note: We do not have a list of minimum requirements for the game. If you’re trying to play with a rig with settings below these requirements (you should plan to have 4 GBs of VRAM regardless), we cannot guarantee optimal performance.

http://www.bethblog.com/2014/09/25/the-system-requirements-within/

You still sound like your a paid schill for this game.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Sep 25, 2014, 19:19 The Half Elf

Because Aussies want to pay even more for the overpriced Pre-Sequel?  

News Comments > New NVIDIA Drivers
9. Re: New NVIDIA Drivers Sep 25, 2014, 17:58 The Half Elf

Best possible gaming experience for a Borderlands game?!?  

News Comments > Watch Dogs Bad Blood for Season Passes Released
1. Re: Watch Dogs Bad Blood for Season Passes Released Sep 24, 2014, 21:11 The Half Elf

While I enjoyed Watch Dogs, lack of a robust multiplayer didn't leave me wanting to revisit Chicago.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
18. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 24, 2014, 18:13 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Sep 24, 2014, 14:24:
Woo! Packers are number 8 overall!

And no shit the Maple Laffs are dead last. Growing up in Toronto the one thing worse than being a Leaf fan is being surrounded by them. It's really more akin to a cult. Those people are waaaaaay out of touch with reality. At the start of every season they're just rationalizing away like mad how this, somehow this will be the year they'll go all the way. It's really beyond sad when you're watching it first hand.

As a long time bartender I'd be standing behind the bar as the drunken louts desperately try to convince themselves the Leafs are worth loving. That they'll somehow win. That the MLSE isn't just some hearltess corporation that only cares about money and that so long as they keep making money hand over fist that they know they'll never have to buy a winning team anyway. Forty-seven years since a cup. Hell the last time they even made the playoffs was what? 15 years ago now?

The Leafs will never win in my life time. In my 40s now and even if I live to be 100 I still sincerely doubt they'll ever win another cup. The MLSE knows they don't have to pay for a winning team, so they won't. The Leaf "nation" will still be there regardless, forking over their cash for Leaf merchandise up the wazoo, and still telling themselves each new seasons that this is the year they do it! Someone could do a doctoral dissertation on mass-delusion by studying the 'Leaf Effect'.

Welcome to Cincinnati.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 24, 2014, 15:57 The Half Elf

HorrorScope wrote on Sep 24, 2014, 10:06:
At the end that whole thing was to bring internet connectivity back to little Jimmy at the diner. Day saved!

Can't be any worse then NCIS where ya have 2 idiots beating on the same keyboard. Not to mention the really shitty buddy/buddy comedy bits that are always cringe worthy.

News Comments > Borderlands The Pre-Sequel Trailer
6. Re: Borderlands The Pre-Sequel Trailer Sep 24, 2014, 01:08 The Half Elf

DangerDog wrote on Sep 23, 2014, 22:15:
At least it shows actual gameplay, I'll give them props for that.

The same exact gameplay that the first 2 games had with exception of low gravity and Claptrap can somehow now jump, but couldn't in BL 1 or 2?

Next thing you know they'll explain that midiclorians in Claptrap's system were only good until the batteries died?

News Comments > Big Pharma Announced
6. Re: Big Pharma Announced Sep 23, 2014, 00:29 The Half Elf

All this needs is a Breaking Bad/Walter White tie in like Plague Inc's Planet of the Apes!  

5. Re: Into the Black Sep 22, 2014, 23:09 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Sep 22, 2014, 23:06:
The Half Elf wrote on Sep 22, 2014, 22:58:
Anyone else having problems watching Youtube videos tonight?

Not so far...

Been unable to load the link Blue has or watch anything on YouTube, but the rest of my net seems fine... anyone have any ideas?

3. Re: Into the Black Sep 22, 2014, 22:58 The Half Elf

Anyone else having problems watching Youtube videos tonight?  

News Comments > Steam Discovery Update
2. Re: Steam Discovery Update Sep 22, 2014, 19:52 The Half Elf

1300 crappy new titles, with 100 or so being Early Access trash.  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 19, 2014, 13:39 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Sep 19, 2014, 12:32:
This is a new Canadian band that's making waves on the indie scene. Give them a listen and enjoy. The song is pretty addictive.

Always - Marry Me Archie

Problem is I can barely hear the lyrics over the music.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 19, 2014, 10:56 The Half Elf

As a Home Depot employee who works only with contractors, it's been 'interesting' dealing with this. Which to say hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be, but from a consumer level isn't fun.  

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
6. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Sep 18, 2014, 22:20 The Half Elf

Still would pay 60 bucks for updated graphical version of Jedi Knight Outcast or Academy.  

News Comments > The Evil Within TGS Trailer
14. Re: The Evil Within TGS Trailer Sep 17, 2014, 19:19 The Half Elf

Wetworks24 wrote on Sep 17, 2014, 09:27:
I've already preordered The Evil Within. Not going to watch this trailer because I heard it has a major spoiler. I'm going black on this title until it comes out.

And from your posting history you sound like a paid shill.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
10. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 16, 2014, 15:25 The Half Elf

SpectralMeat wrote on Sep 16, 2014, 09:12:
Looking forward to check out the Forza Horizon 2 demo tonight.

Since I no longer have a console I highly miss the Forza series, and would greatly appreciate your feedback compared to the first Horizon.

News Comments > MS to Reveal $2.5B Mojang Deal Tomorrow?
1. Re: MS to Reveal $2.5B Mojang Deal Tomorrow? Sep 14, 2014, 10:26 The Half Elf

Nice knowing you Minecraft.  

8865 Comments. 444 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo