Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 9775 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > etc., etc.
6. Re: etc., etc. Jan 25, 2016, 22:49 The Half Elf

Not like anyone here would point out our age or how old we are.. not naming names... CRESTON!  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam Top 10
20. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 25, 2016, 04:00 The Half Elf

I've bought games that turned out to be underwhelming to say the least, but I'll still play them to get my money out of it.  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

15. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 25, 2016, 00:49 The Half Elf

dangerman77 wrote on Jan 24, 2016, 17:45:
nin wrote on Jan 24, 2016, 15:58:
mag wrote on Jan 24, 2016, 15:29:
Cutter wrote on Jan 24, 2016, 15:22:
Yosemite Sam wrote on Jan 24, 2016, 14:34:
Nice to see Dragon's Dogma at the top, game deserves it.

No it doesn't. One of the worst games I've ever played. I don't how anyone could even reasonably say it was a good game.

lol

It cutter shits on something that generally means it's at least ok, if not decent.

He didn't buy it or play it. Last week he/she watched a Twitch stream and said he/she'd wait for $10.

According to his steam profile he's put in 24 hours so far. Guess you told him!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: De-icing concrete could improve roadway safety, guard against corporate espionage. Jan 24, 2016, 22:16 The Half Elf

question is, how much would it cost to 'turn on' the driveway.  

News Comments > MXGP2 Delayed; New Trailer
2. Re: MXGP2 Delayed; New Trailer Jan 24, 2016, 22:04 The Half Elf

I'd settle for another Motorcross Madness game.  

9. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 24, 2016, 17:19 The Half Elf

I actually sorta agree with Cutter. It's not a bad game (never play Shadow of the Colossus) but I love the boss fights. Not keen on having to walk up and open a door every time I enter and exit a building, and the UI just reminds me of a monstrous ugly PS2 game.  

News Comments > Into the Black
10. Re: Into the Black Jan 24, 2016, 05:52 The Half Elf

Actually was refering to Disneyworld during the summer. And I didn't want a train set when I was a kid, I wanted to use my dad's train set as a kid. Granted he was 6'6 and I only came up to his belt (half the basement was a train set), but my dad was the biggest kid ya ever met (and a pretty good model builder until my mom caught my dad and his best friend blowing up WW2 boats in the pool with bottle rockets and other low end fireworkds).  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 23, 2016, 15:48 The Half Elf

DangerDog wrote on Jan 23, 2016, 15:16:
that blizzard rant guy has a serious case of chainsaw teeth

The Blizzard rant was stupid and had some issues with facts. Just comes across like a 10 year old throwing a fit using more adult words.

News Comments > etc., etc.
7. Re: etc., etc. Jan 23, 2016, 14:02 The Half Elf

Wallshadows wrote on Jan 23, 2016, 12:13:
I am definitely a fan of the Louis-Dreyfus effect. Then again, I've always had a thing for mature women.

You look like a jawa farmer, of course you like mature women, that way their breasts are lower and closer to your face

1. Re: Into the Black Jan 22, 2016, 19:43 The Half Elf

RUN KITTY RUN!  

News Comments > No Mods for The Division; PC Specs Revealed
1. Re: No Mods for The Division; PC Specs Revealed Jan 22, 2016, 19:42 The Half Elf

We will see what the beta brings.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
14. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 22, 2016, 17:27 The Half Elf

He is a Walrus after all.  

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2016, 14:30 The Half Elf

Blue as a person who is not 'hot' friendly food wise, if you'd like to send me a jar, I will use it as a heating device this winter

It doubles as a air freshener right?

8. Re: Into the Black Jan 22, 2016, 03:14 The Half Elf

Kxmode wrote on Jan 21, 2016, 22:03:
This is so awesome! Minitur Wunderland - Hamburg, Germany. The world's largest railway exhibit.

It's like visiting Disney World on your computer.

Yes watching fat overweight tourists wearing spandex (only American's for some reason) sweat in Florida summer humid heat, while walking side by side and taking up ALL walkways so you can't get away from the smell of burnt body cheese and sweat is just what I want to have access to at home.

News Comments > Mortal Kombat X DLC Skipping PC; Backlash Ensues
14. Re: Mortal Kombat DLC Skipping PC; Backlash Ensues Jan 21, 2016, 23:30 The Half Elf

TheEmissary wrote on Jan 21, 2016, 17:32:
necrosis wrote on Jan 21, 2016, 12:50:
TheEmissary wrote on Jan 21, 2016, 10:46:
This type of thing has happened a few times on a number of platforms. For instance the PS3/360 versions of Grand Theft Auto 5 Online no longer get the DLC packs.
This I think is a drastically different situation.

Actually the GTA Online example might be worse. The players with a 360/PS3 bought a game they thought was the definitive version and a year later PC/Xbox One/PS4 version comes out. The versions used to have parity in terms of features now the next generation versions are the only ones that have DLC support. The people that want to continue playing GTA Online are either stuck with the content freeze on the PS3/360 version or buy new copy to get the content that was expected.

It is pretty horrible for the people that enjoy Mortal Kombat X but it isn't like Netherstorm isn't releasing content they announced. I can see getting worked up over this if the PC version was announced months ago officially and not assumed it would be.

Um it's more due to the limitations of the last gen consoles more then anything else. And the content released for the 360/PS3 has been quite a bit more then previous GTA games combined after release.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 21, 2016, 23:26 The Half Elf

Still hoping Red Dead Redemption makes it on that list, or they release a HD version.  

News Comments > Tom Clancy's The Division Interactive Map
4. Re: Tom Clancy's The Division Interactive Map Jan 21, 2016, 23:24 The Half Elf

I know what ya mean I'd love to pre-order it but until I get some beta feedback (and play it myself) I won't buy it.

I will say at least it's not 'looking' like the typical Ubisoft formula of AC/Far Cry/The Crew.

3. Re: Into the Black Jan 21, 2016, 21:07 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Jan 21, 2016, 19:40:
I see a lot of female comments there objectifying that male and making inappropriate comments. Where's Anita and the SJW patrol to stop that?

STFU CUTTER!

*gets popcorn and watches again*

News Comments > Tom Clancy's The Division Interactive Map
2. Re: Tom Clancy's The Division Interactive Map Jan 21, 2016, 21:06 The Half Elf

I really hope it doesn't suck.  

8. Re: Into the Black Jan 21, 2016, 00:52 The Half Elf

It takes a lot of work to redesign all those ships with 1 different element to sell the toys. And to rework one of the previous released movies into something 'fresh' with even more stupid fucking plot holes.

They NEED to bring George back just for the story if nothing else. Fuck, Hollywood needs help. Star Trek Beyond is just The Search for Spock without the Genesis Device.

9775 Comments. 489 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo