Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8771 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 16, 2014, 17:12 The Half Elf

wtf_man wrote on Jul 16, 2014, 09:41:
NSA Recruiting College Students. Cheating on tests, snooping on roommates plusses.

... and peeping tom skills utilizing holes in gym / locker room walls will get you right in.

So in other words... they want the cast from Porky's?

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
22. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 16, 2014, 14:19 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Jul 16, 2014, 12:00:
Happy Level-Up Day to Me!
Toff

SQUEEEEEEEEE!

Congrats Cutter.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Jul 15, 2014, 20:27 The Half Elf

Humble 2k Bundle was a mess. From the cost of Xcom and Bioshock Infinity, to linking to my Steam account via the spanish webpage.  

23. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 15, 2014, 20:17 The Half Elf

jdreyer wrote on Jul 15, 2014, 14:57:
The Half Elf wrote on Jul 15, 2014, 13:47:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 15, 2014, 09:30:
Thursday. Smoking day. Bison, hens, sausages, and a brisket. Can't wait!

And my invite got lost in the email again because.....?

You'd seriously consider driving from Cinci to Minneapolis for Bat's brisket?

Hey man, when you can't cook you'll drive quite a ways for good meal. Not to mention that I think Bats and I would go out drinking and cause some chaos lol.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
13. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 15, 2014, 20:15 The Half Elf

My original Gameboy died recently and was wondering if anyone could recommend a repair company for it?

Thanks.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 15, 2014, 13:47 The Half Elf

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 15, 2014, 09:30:
Thursday. Smoking day. Bison, hens, sausages, and a brisket. Can't wait!

And my invite got lost in the email again because.....?

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 14, 2014, 22:59 The Half Elf

Cool... sorta lol. If ya ever come by on a Friday/Sat night I'm typically on the patio covering the gate.

And technically I'm a Kentuckian by blood

News Comments > Arma III Bootcamp Update
3. Re: Arma III Bootcamp Update Jul 14, 2014, 22:57 The Half Elf

Is the game done yet?  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 14, 2014, 11:48 The Half Elf

Here's where I work on weekends as a bouncer.
http://www.hofbrauhausnewport.com/ (Take a look at the Google pics of it).
Usually don't work Sundays, but they wanted 3 guys just in case with the World Cup final game, and the Cincinnati Reds game (about 10 mins walking distance from Great American Ballpark). It wasn't bad until it rained at 3pm and drove all our Beirgarten (patio) business inside and we hit capacity in 30 seconds, so we told people that if they wanted service they could go around the side to the patio (the gate on the left), but wouldn't be allowed inside. AND due to the storm it also knocked out the Direct TV and Wifi out for 15 mins. AND we were looking at a possible influx of the rain delayed/postponed Reds game. Potentially 3 guys vs 400+... not good odds.
Thankfully everything was fairly peaceful during the game, but holy shit when Germany finally won the place went fucking nuts. Started throwing out idiots left and right.
Don't get me wrong, Soccer fans have a energy that is simply unmatched by any sport in the US by a landslide, but holy shit they just explode, which explains all the riots afterwards.

They should offer us Hazard Pay Beers after that mess.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 13, 2014, 13:04 The Half Elf

Would you rather stand under a cloth/plastic umbrella during a massive hail storm?  

News Comments > On Sale
11. Re: On Sale Jul 11, 2014, 23:44 The Half Elf

Hey lets play Mass Effect! Oh yeah, yet another game where I don't have a choice about fucking the brains out of the big hunky guy, unless I'm a women. Then again Mass Effect was all about choices.. until the end right?  

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. Jul 7, 2014, 14:05 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Jul 7, 2014, 13:03:
Cockwaffles sound yummy. Biker

Even I don't want a cockwaffle.. .bleh.

News Comments > Sunday Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Sunday Crowdfunding Roundup Jul 6, 2014, 12:11 The Half Elf

You always sorta wonder how much commitment actors have to their jobs, but watching Burton cry when they hit the initial goal made me understand the level of dedication he has.

Bravo.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jul 6, 2014, 12:02 The Half Elf

* Hair care products sold separately.  

News Comments > Green Man Gaming Indiependence Sale
1. Re: Green Man Gaming Indiependence Sale Jul 5, 2014, 12:52 The Half Elf

The Playfire Rewards is crap. You can only earn money from select new games.  

News Comments > Far Cry 4 $130 Kyrat Edition Detailed; New Trailer
18. Re: Far Cry 4 $130 Kyrat Edition Detailed; New Trailer Jul 5, 2014, 11:32 The Half Elf

Anyone else remember the Farcry 3 E3 trailer that was nothing like it was in the game?

No deal Ubisoft.

News Comments > Evolve Alpha Signups
10. Re: Evolve Alpha Signups Jul 5, 2014, 01:55 The Half Elf

I would say Squee.... but considering this is from the Left 4 Dead folks, and Cutter ruined Squee for me...

NOM NOM NOM!

Also there are more then 4 hunters from the interview I was listening/watching to from E3

News Comments > Transformers Universe Beta Opens Tomorrow
2. Re: Transformers Universe Beta Opens Tomorrow Jul 3, 2014, 11:22 The Half Elf

Um it's not a Moba.. last time I tried it it was crao but not a moba  

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Change Plans
1. Re: Battlefield Hardline Change Plans Jul 2, 2014, 19:38 The Half Elf

Complaint 1-100 Price: I'm sorry due to the cost of making this list, we had to leave something off. Remember you can pre-order it for 60 bucks!  

News Comments > Summer Sales Ending
31. Re: Summer Sales Ending Jun 29, 2014, 23:55 The Half Elf

I'm a gamer.

I play shit on whatever platform I'm having fun on. Be it from Tetris back on the good old 1st gen Gameboy, Pokemon series on a 2Ds, Super Star Wars on a SNES, Sonic the Hedgehog on a Sega Genesis, Warhawk on the Playstation, Zelda on a N64, Halo on a Xbox, Metal Gear 2 on a PS2, Infamous on a PS3, All the Forza's on the 360, and just about everything else on my PC.
Oh and I have a soft spot for Are you Smarter then a 5th Grader on my Android Phone/Tablet, along with a copy of Minecraft for Consoles/PC/Tablet, even though my phone and tablet both have GTA3 on them as well.

Shut the fuck up, and quit worrying about what other people say and enjoy what you want, where you want it.

8771 Comments. 439 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo