Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8704 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ] Older >

News Comments > Saints Row 4 Meet the President Trailer
2. Re: Saints Row 4 Meet the President Trailer May 7, 2013, 13:29 The Half Elf

Coulda sworn it said Saints Row 4, not Infamous 3/Prototype 3....

Sorry Volition, not gonna join you on this adventure.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black May 7, 2013, 04:19 The Half Elf

Also went from a 650PSU to 700wPSU

Um here is what I dug up on http://ark.intel.com/products/65523

Still have my EVGA 560ti card with 1 gig of ram, and Far Cry 3 runs silky smooth now with everything on.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Guess who's back! May 7, 2013, 02:17 The Half Elf

After a week of no computer use (poor Nexus 7 has never been used/abused so much) I'M BACK!

So from this:
P7N SLI Platinum MB
Intel® Core2 Duo Processor E8400
(6M Cache, 3.00 GHz, 1333 MHz FSB)
and 4 gigs of crap ram

to

ASRock Z77 Extreme 4
Intel i7-3770k LGA1155
8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800

That new computer parts smell NEVER gets old.
Now to spend 3 hours in Windows Update and it's off to see if I can choke this system on a game

*HUGS* I missed you all... even Cutter

News Comments > Pacific Rim Game Rating Sighted
4. Re: Pacific Rim Game Rating Sighted May 6, 2013, 09:53 The Half Elf

Shogo with giant monsters please!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
54. Re: Out of the Blue May 1, 2013, 01:34 The Half Elf

Well I think I narrowed it down to 2 options. Noticed a black spot on (looks like it,s burned out) on a black wire on a 4 pin that plugs into the power spot on the motherboard for the CPU. Or the motherboard finally bit the big one. I have a MSI 7340 sli motherboard and a Intel duo core 8400. Think I'll just go ahead and replace the mb and CPU and ram in a few weeks. Ugh
If anyone can check out microcenter.com and guide me towards a CPU mb and ram for under 400-450 I'd appreciate it.

Stupid tablet.

38. Tech support time Apr 30, 2013, 17:38 The Half Elf

So did my yearly cleaning out of the computer case and even pulled the CPU and redid the paste. Now I get power but can't get to the bios. Any ideas would help cause this nexus 7 ain't cutting it.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 30, 2013, 13:04 The Half Elf

The FBI story is rather funny.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
7. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 30, 2013, 12:12 The Half Elf

When consoles have the power of the original Alan Wake demo machine then I'll start paying attention.  

News Comments > Respawn's Debut an MS Console Exclusive?
2. Re: Respawn's Debut an MS Console Exclusive? Apr 29, 2013, 20:13 The Half Elf

Halo is still a strong franchise, same with Forza.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Goggle Glass Apr 29, 2013, 15:00 The Half Elf

My guess would be something to what most android phones have already by just touching 2 devices together you can share items.  

News Comments > Watch_Dogs in November
8. Re: Watch_Dogs in November Apr 29, 2013, 14:56 The Half Elf

GIMME!
Then take this and marry it with Assassin's Creed

7. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 28, 2013, 02:38 The Half Elf

As a ex-drug users there is no way in hell I would send that to ANYONE, EVER!

But the dad one was funny as hell along with the on my way to cvs get ready to pee in a cup.

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: etc., etc. Apr 26, 2013, 00:08 The Half Elf

Cutter (in all seriousness) if we came on this site as a new gamer and read all your posts we'd think the same about you. He served his country, did so in very hostile situations, and was a gamer. How hard is it to not say ANYTHING negative for a fallen gamer?  

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Apr 25, 2013, 01:01 The Half Elf

which piece of crap?

Fable 3 is a HORRIBLE un-optimized port, do NOT purchase it for the PC.

6. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 24, 2013, 13:26 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Apr 24, 2013, 11:08:
Cutter wrote on Apr 24, 2013, 11:00:
I really wasn't planning on getting another Xbox anyway but that grabage with Pizza Hut and those other shitty apps and all the ads ensure that will never happen.

Like I said, it seems like they're a lot more focused on this living room multimedia mess than actually getting decent games to play.

If I buy a console, I'm buying it as a game player. Not because I want to order pizza or surf the web. I have other devices that do those a lot better. I'm not interested in trying the MS solution.

But any console is about the game ON it, not necessarily about the games they make (with exception to Nintendo and even Sony to a degree). Majority of consoles are about 3rd party developers.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Origins Multiplayer?
3. Re: Batman: Arkham Origins Multiplayer? Apr 24, 2013, 13:23 The Half Elf

If they would have had Co-op for Arkham City to play as Batman and Robin (or Catwomen) then it would have been awesome.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Star Trek: The Video Game
11. Re: Ships Ahoy - Star Trek: The Video Game Apr 23, 2013, 22:48 The Half Elf

I ended up getting it for 17 bucks, so I can't really complain, but the voice acting is as Bones would say.. 'Dammit Jim I'm a Doctor, not a carpenter!'  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Star Trek: The Video Game
3. Re: Ships Ahoy - Star Trek: The Video Game Apr 23, 2013, 20:44 The Half Elf

It's no Elite Force, but it's not bad. Really could have benefited from LA Noire's face tech.  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2013, 10:59 The Half Elf

Anyone watching the news out of Boston this morning?  

5. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 18, 2013, 16:34 The Half Elf

You can revive Heroes as long as you totally ignore the last season. Make it a bad dream or something I don't care, but bring back the original writers.  

8704 Comments. 436 pages. Viewing page 38.
< Newer [ 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo