Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8695 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Goggle Glass Apr 29, 2013, 15:00 The Half Elf

My guess would be something to what most android phones have already by just touching 2 devices together you can share items.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Watch_Dogs in November
8. Re: Watch_Dogs in November Apr 29, 2013, 14:56 The Half Elf

GIMME!
Then take this and marry it with Assassin's Creed

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 28, 2013, 02:38 The Half Elf

As a ex-drug users there is no way in hell I would send that to ANYONE, EVER!

But the dad one was funny as hell along with the on my way to cvs get ready to pee in a cup.

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: etc., etc. Apr 26, 2013, 00:08 The Half Elf

Cutter (in all seriousness) if we came on this site as a new gamer and read all your posts we'd think the same about you. He served his country, did so in very hostile situations, and was a gamer. How hard is it to not say ANYTHING negative for a fallen gamer?  

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Apr 25, 2013, 01:01 The Half Elf

which piece of crap?

Fable 3 is a HORRIBLE un-optimized port, do NOT purchase it for the PC.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 24, 2013, 13:26 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Apr 24, 2013, 11:08:
Cutter wrote on Apr 24, 2013, 11:00:
I really wasn't planning on getting another Xbox anyway but that grabage with Pizza Hut and those other shitty apps and all the ads ensure that will never happen.

Like I said, it seems like they're a lot more focused on this living room multimedia mess than actually getting decent games to play.

If I buy a console, I'm buying it as a game player. Not because I want to order pizza or surf the web. I have other devices that do those a lot better. I'm not interested in trying the MS solution.

But any console is about the game ON it, not necessarily about the games they make (with exception to Nintendo and even Sony to a degree). Majority of consoles are about 3rd party developers.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Origins Multiplayer?
3. Re: Batman: Arkham Origins Multiplayer? Apr 24, 2013, 13:23 The Half Elf

If they would have had Co-op for Arkham City to play as Batman and Robin (or Catwomen) then it would have been awesome.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Star Trek: The Video Game
11. Re: Ships Ahoy - Star Trek: The Video Game Apr 23, 2013, 22:48 The Half Elf

I ended up getting it for 17 bucks, so I can't really complain, but the voice acting is as Bones would say.. 'Dammit Jim I'm a Doctor, not a carpenter!'  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Star Trek: The Video Game
3. Re: Ships Ahoy - Star Trek: The Video Game Apr 23, 2013, 20:44 The Half Elf

It's no Elite Force, but it's not bad. Really could have benefited from LA Noire's face tech.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2013, 10:59 The Half Elf

Anyone watching the news out of Boston this morning?  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
5. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 18, 2013, 16:34 The Half Elf

You can revive Heroes as long as you totally ignore the last season. Make it a bad dream or something I don't care, but bring back the original writers.  

News Comments > Team Bondi Closed?
11. Re: Team Bondi Closed? Apr 18, 2013, 16:32 The Half Elf

Yeah but what kinda 'perks' would you get from a Whore if you just threw in 5 bucks?  

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Apr 18, 2013, 00:13 The Half Elf

All I have to say is that as good as 2 (or in this case like 5) different things are seperate, they should NEVER, EVER be combined!  

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Apr 12, 2013, 20:52 The Half Elf

Dear lord I thought he was already dead. Genius does not even describe this man's talents.  

News Comments > Star Trek: The Video Game Footage
3. Re: Star Trek: The Video Game Footage Apr 10, 2013, 20:36 The Half Elf

First AAA Trek Game MY FUCKING ASS! *goes and reinstalls Bridge Commander*  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
2. Re: Morning Interviews Apr 5, 2013, 17:21 The Half Elf

Did they ask him about what happened to the story in KOTOR 2?  

News Comments > MMO Patch Plans
3. Re: MMO Patch Plans Apr 5, 2013, 17:20 The Half Elf

Did they ever get all the hacking/cheats under control?  

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Apr 4, 2013, 21:50 The Half Elf

I have a question. How much real 'innovation' is left in gaming?
Do we have to have everything be innovative to actually enjoy the game?

News Comments > Steam Top 10
19. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 31, 2013, 20:27 The Half Elf

Did anyone get Bioshock from GMG and take the cash back instead of the store credit? If ya did, have you received the money yet?  

News Comments > New Assassin's Creed and New Splinter Cell in Development
22. Re: New Assassin's Creed and New Splinter Cell in Development Mar 28, 2013, 18:36 The Half Elf

But the thing is the Ass Creed series has always been by 2 teams that 'leap frog' each year, so how is it any different from what they are currently doing?  

8695 Comments. 435 pages. Viewing page 38.
< Newer [ 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo