Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8796 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
16. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 12, 2013, 17:44 The Half Elf

Whats funny is how many people in the armed service are NOT going to get a XBone due to the kinect. Another piece of add on trash that no one will want to deal with.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Previews
7. Re: Evening Previews Sep 12, 2013, 02:32 The Half Elf

Ok I just read the 2nd link, it won't be coming with GTA5, but in October?!?>  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

News Comments > Evening Previews
5. Re: Evening Previews Sep 12, 2013, 00:55 The Half Elf

nin, ever see another kid ruin a birthday present, or christmas present?

YOU'RE RUINING CHRISTMAS NIN!

*runs off crying*

News Comments > Steam Family Sharing Announced; Will Allow Game Lending
52. Re: Steam Family Sharing Announced; Will Allow Game Lending Sep 11, 2013, 18:50 The Half Elf

Ok where is Prez? I want to be his bestest friend ever  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 11, 2013, 11:49 The Half Elf

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
9. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 11, 2013, 11:48 The Half Elf

CrimsonPaw wrote on Sep 11, 2013, 11:18:
I'm somewhat looking forward to Planetside 2 for the PS4. I played it a little on my PC but that game made it feel its age and ran at a rather uncomfortable frame rate. In terms of F2P games, it seemed more enjoyable than other F2P games like Dust 514.

I'm gonna pull a nin and start my hype countdown - Almost 2 months to GO!!! Thankfully I have a Disney World trip in a 4 weeks to give me another short term item to look forward to between GTA V and the PS4 release.

Bring me back a Churro from Mexico in Epcot.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Map Leaked
21. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Map Leaked Sep 11, 2013, 00:40 The Half Elf

I hope that scale is correct.

Fuck it's gonna take me forever to explore all the water in the mini-sub.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Ghosts Trailer
1. Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Trailer Sep 11, 2013, 00:16 The Half Elf

I've never been a huge CoD fan, but I have to say I am impressed.  

19. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Map Leaked Sep 11, 2013, 00:13 The Half Elf

GTA4 wasn't perfect on release for the PC, the patches smoothed it out and the settings can be highly jacked up compared to the console version.

As for the current gen interfaces, even with a few ad's the 360's interface is 10 times better easier to navigate and use then the PS3's

My one question I have for GTA5 is will trains/subway's be working in multiplayer? The only fault I could find in RDR and 4 was there was no MP train/subway.

5. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Map Leaked Sep 10, 2013, 21:44 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Sep 10, 2013, 21:04:
Come to papa!!!!!

I demand you purchase the 360 edition just so I can torture you, the way you the way you have tortured everyone else the last 2 weeks.

34. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 10, 2013, 17:14 The Half Elf

I wanted to thank all of you for your words of support this last month, as it's been a very interesting time in my life, especially with yesterday being my dad's birthday (I really need to find out if I pissed off some sorta cosmic entity with how this all runs date wise).
The one question I got from everyone is 'How are you doing?' and I would tell them that 'I don't know', but looking back on what happened I have to actually say 'I'm ok'.
With my dad, I was too young and ignorant and never had the opportunity to say what I wanted to say so many years ago, but with my mom I look at it this way: I got to tell her that I loved her, and she isn't suffering from her constant health problems, and as much of a non-religious person that I am, I find comfort that she and my dad together.

And again to all of you, you have my heartfelt thanks, as this has been my outlet during this enduring time.
Heart

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
8. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 10, 2013, 16:09 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Sep 10, 2013, 10:56:
Stop wasting time on your phone. I don't text or surf on my phone. I use it for work and emergencies and that's it. I pay $12 a month for an hour's talk time and I always have time left at the end of the month.

See Cutter this is why you are so unhappy and angry all the time. Use up those extra minutes at the end of the month and reach out and talk to someone about your pent up feelings

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Liberation HD Announced
7. Re: Re: Assassin's Creed Liberation HD Announced Sep 10, 2013, 16:07 The Half Elf

Minuit wrote on Sep 10, 2013, 13:31:
I was interested for a moment, but then read the title again and found out that the game was not called "Assassin's Creed Librarian".

There's a distinct lack of first person, open world, stealth librarian video games on the market and I was hoping Ubisoft had done something to fix that.

Have you ever played a Elder Scrolls Game?

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Liberation HD Announced
4. Re: Assassin's Creed Liberation HD Announced Sep 10, 2013, 13:29 The Half Elf

I just couldn't bring myself to finish 3 before trading it in. Hoping 4 brings back the goodness of 2 and Brotherhood.  

26. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 10, 2013, 13:28 The Half Elf

eRe4s3r wrote on Sep 10, 2013, 11:24:
By the way, all the horror stories and my own personal problems with EVGA cards made me buy an Gigabyte 670GTX and forgo all others...... no issues ever since that decision. YMMV

I still have my EVGA 560ti 1gig and haven't had any problems with it. And with the last upgrades to my system there isn't anything I can't run at max settings.

24. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 10, 2013, 13:25 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Sep 10, 2013, 09:45:
<Blue's technology woes>

So, ya got that PS4 ordered?

nin when did you become a payed shill for PS4/GTA5? And how do I make money off of this as well?

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Sep 9, 2013, 21:30 The Half Elf

nin... you've gone from GTA5 whore, to someone I want to cut off their internet access to for the next 8 days  

News Comments > etc.
10. Re: etc. Sep 9, 2013, 16:48 The Half Elf

Don't forget every npc has dialog as well, so the voice work is a good portion of that.
Not even sure why they need marketing, Both Sony and MS will push it as day 1 purchases for the new systems.

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
2. Re: Saturday Interviews Sep 7, 2013, 22:21 The Half Elf

I like Pete. I know he tends to get caught up in his own words at times, but he's one of the few dev's left that I really enjoy hearing him talk about stuff. Be it games or a project or whatever.  

9. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 7, 2013, 18:10 The Half Elf

I have no clue wtf the city was we drove through in Arizona back in 90 moving to Indianapolis, but I swear to god the only 'civilized' place was the waffle and steak. And with all the guns and horses it was like Deadwood having a 7-11 in it.  

8796 Comments. 440 pages. Viewing page 36.
< Newer [ 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo