Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8863 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 2, 2013, 01:10 The Half Elf

I did myself once (being the III) I got my great grandfather's information and an article in the LA Times about my dad's liver transplant.

Googling my relatives was rather interesting, including mug shots and court info. Being as this happened in the hometown my dad's side of the family is from and my great grandfather being a federal judge (died 2 years before I was born), I wish I was a fly on the wall of the courtroom.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Mighty No. 9 Kickstarter Ends Today
11. Re: Mighty No. 9 Kickstarter Ends Today Oct 2, 2013, 01:07 The Half Elf

Dmitri_M wrote on Oct 1, 2013, 16:20:
The Half Elf wrote on Oct 1, 2013, 10:26:
April 2015 release date?!? Damn it looks sexy, but no.
You mean they gave an honest deadline and you're unhappy but you'd back it if the date was unrealistic then whine about how the beta is crap or something?

Not a whine, as I will purchase it on day of release, but with my budget, and the release roughly 2 years away, that's just too far away for me to consider paying for now.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
4. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 2, 2013, 01:01 The Half Elf

DO NOT let Batz drive the car in a police getaway...

As for glitches, my first car that you get the full insurance on and what not for free went poof. Then again this was trying to play at noon this morning, but still completed the missions.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
20. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 1, 2013, 13:24 The Half Elf

Lamar is a bitch ass punk whore. If there was ONE character that I could kill in the game it would have been him. Followed by Michael's son, and his Wife.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 1, 2013, 11:58 The Half Elf

When I worked for Lowes, I'd occasionally help out with delivery, which included removing old units (fridges, washer/dryers). Removed a 50 year old Maytag that finally gave up the goat. Replaced with a Whirlpool with a 2 year warranty.

They don't make them like they use to.

News Comments > Mighty No. 9 Kickstarter Ends Today
4. Re: Mighty No. 9 Kickstarter Ends Today Oct 1, 2013, 10:26 The Half Elf

April 2015 release date?!? Damn it looks sexy, but no.  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 1, 2013, 10:25 The Half Elf

Lens Flares: THE MOVIE, now with a Star Trek Theme!

And the Gravity link was awesome.

9. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 1, 2013, 10:23 The Half Elf

It's basically like the Single Player game only co-op, with a different story that takes place a few months before the single player story.  

News Comments > SimCity Modding Discussion
4. Re: SimCity Modding Discussion Oct 1, 2013, 10:22 The Half Elf

Yakubs wrote on Oct 1, 2013, 09:35:
Here's the first draft:

The SimCity player should be allowed to mod their own game however the fuck they want. If someone gets offended then oh well.

Yes because I really want a city full of penis buildings ala Spore...

6. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 1, 2013, 09:53 The Half Elf

It's sorta working.

The character creation is rather interesting, you have 2 sets of grandparents, and you can adjust them to see what you'll look like, sorta like Fallout 3/The Sims.

Sadly Lamar is back... (HATED HIM).

News Comments > New NVIDIA GeForce Beta
5. Re: New NVIDIA GeForce Beta Oct 1, 2013, 02:35 The Half Elf

Got the Terria patch and these drivers and performance is pretty bad.  

25. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 30, 2013, 17:48 The Half Elf

International Airport, every time I drive up it blows up.  

22. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 30, 2013, 17:01 The Half Elf

Now the bad news, every time I go to the hanger, the c130 blows up. Yay Rockstar!  

18. Re: May I present... Sep 30, 2013, 16:27 The Half Elf

Here is what I did. Take whoever owns the airport hanger (Frank for me), take a taxi to the south side bridge entrance and when ya get there take the taxi. Fly through the gate and up the hill and make the next left and follow the fence. There is a opening into the 'moat' around the military base. Enter it and turn right towards the Traffic Controller Tower. Stop about halfway there and you should drop all your stars if you wait long enough. Once you do SAVE THE GAME via the phone. Now you have a nice easy spot to get to pretty much anything on the base.

I'll have to post pics of the route I took but this should put ya in a good spot to get the Attack Heli and Jet.

13. May I present... Sep 30, 2013, 13:03 The Half Elf

Big Bertha

After 100 failed attempts I finally figured out how to get this baby out of the military base (actually my 2nd time cause the 1st time I was almost to the aiport and was taking a picture, and accidentally bailed out of the plane trying to close the phone) without a single shot fired!

I'll post my guide later today, right now I need a cig and booze to celebrate!

8. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 30, 2013, 11:14 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Sep 30, 2013, 10:48:
Cutter wrote on Sep 30, 2013, 10:46:
So is the mini-sub usable? Anything to see and do with it?

Eventually you can dive out of it to explore wrecks. I hear using it to collect nuclear waste is also a money maker.

23k per waste if you purchased the dock on the west side of LS. Also take Michael there during the daytime and talk to the stranger on the dock, you'll get the diving gear. And lastly (not tried this yet) if you have a Cargobob you can hoist the sub like during the mission. Going to try this to see if there is anything in the Lake later today.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Beta Preloads
7. Re: Battlefield 4 Beta Preloads Sep 30, 2013, 10:59 The Half Elf

Ok have to give credit to Origin, 'Game will be released Oct 1st, 4am'.  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 30, 2013, 10:03 The Half Elf

One more day till GTA Online \o/

STILL haven't gotten the c130 out of the military base (or survived once out of the base). But getting closer and closer, plus I've found several spots that you can 'hide' in the base to loose the 4 star's and give you roughly another 20-30 seconds.

Hope Rockstar allows 'straight' flying with helicopters if you have 100 flight skill in a patch.

This comment was edited on Sep 30, 2013, 10:15.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Beta Preloads
3. Re: Battlefield 4 Beta Preloads Sep 30, 2013, 09:56 The Half Elf

Still rather have Battlefield 2143....  

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
12. Re: Sunday Consolidation Sep 29, 2013, 22:32 The Half Elf

Um didn't they have pre-loading on PSN? As for Sony fucking up, I mean it's the first time right? Unless you count when their entire online network was hacked and shut down? And having to contest 2 charges made to my account over a year later after I changed my password twice (one for PSN and one for Planetside 2)?  

8863 Comments. 444 pages. Viewing page 35.
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo