Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8699 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Aug 1, 2013, 07:43 The Half Elf

I had one many many many many moons ago because my dad was a tech head. If ya wanted to watch Teddy have a seizure, put a rolling stones cassette in him.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation Jul 31, 2013, 21:02 The Half Elf

And the PS4 COULD give me a blowjob 20% better then the XBone. The problem is, is it going to take some sort of dedicated PS4 dev to squeeze the juicy out of the system to get better performance then the XBone, like the PS3/360?  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

News Comments > New GeForce Beta Drivers
8. Re: New GeForce Beta Drivers Jul 31, 2013, 20:54 The Half Elf

The last Beta drivers killed Direct X 11 in The Secret World, so rather hesitant to try these.  

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Origins Multiplayer Details
5. Re: Batman: Arkham Origins Multiplayer Details Jul 31, 2013, 12:36 The Half Elf

Jerykk wrote on Jul 31, 2013, 12:28:
Yet another example of adding MP when nobody asked for it.

I disagree, I've been asking for multiplayer, but co-op campaign. If they single player holds as well as the first 2 games, multiplayer is just more gravy.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 31, 2013, 11:21 The Half Elf

Why not do Crackdown 1 and 2?

As for the Wii U, again the only game I want is the Lego game and MAYBE a new Zelda game. Can you play the last Zelda game (Shadow whatever) on the Wii U?

News Comments > Watch Dogs Trailer
14. Re: Watch Dogs Trailer Jul 31, 2013, 07:50 The Half Elf

Watch it in 1080, and 1) it's night, but 2) when he starts following her you can see down the street and the game looks fine. Just looks like the video suffers from a bad choice of time/event.  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
6. Re: Evening Interviews Jul 30, 2013, 08:34 The Half Elf

In Blizzard defense (dear lord be gentle), how much money was Blizzard loosing to gold sellers, private auctions, etc? Not to mention how many customer service issues from people who were ripped off by taking advantage of said 3rd party services?  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
3. Re: Evening Consolidation Jul 30, 2013, 02:28 The Half Elf

That's why you buy the little charging station, and buy a second battery like I did for the 360?

Oh and wait for xmas retail store sales which (for every year since the 360/PS3) have been dirt cheap.

News Comments > Op Ed
40. I have a question... Jul 30, 2013, 02:27 The Half Elf

How much shit could you/would you take before you finally just went off and told everyone to eat shit and die?

Not saying anyone is right or wrong, but personally, if I was dealing with that on a regular basis, it wouldn't take me very long.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed IV Multiplayer Video
1. Re: Assassin's Creed IV Multiplayer Video Jul 30, 2013, 02:21 The Half Elf

GO AWAY AC4! I do not wish to see or speak of you, until you are within my grasp!  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 29, 2013, 18:25 The Half Elf

Here is still my issue with Sony and the PSN. Finally used my free code to get 2 months free of Playstation Plus. Still have to download the game, install the game, and delete the old download. If Sony can streamline this like Microsoft/Xbox Live, then I'm all for it, but right now it's still a fucking pain in the ass.  

News Comments > Saints Row IV Still RC Down Under
14. Re: Saints Row IV Still RC Down Under Jul 29, 2013, 18:23 The Half Elf

Ozmodan wrote on Jul 29, 2013, 11:12:
Stupid game, hope it flops. At least the Aussies have the huspah to condemn it.

There are tons of bad parents out there that will let their kids play this.

Ok so went over to a friends last week and they have a PS3. His roomate has 2 kids, one 10 and the other 12. Considering Assassin's Creed and Grand Theft Auto 4 were they games they were playing the Saints Row series is pretty tame.

BTW, I also taught my 4 year old nephew how to properly drive a bus in Grand Theft Auto 4 (private online game, no cops, and volume turned off due to the language of the pedestrians). That's right, I took a rated MA game and turned it into a fucking BUS SIM for a 4 year old!

Grow the fuck up.

News Comments > Meridian: New World Announced
3. Re: Meridian: New World Announced Jul 28, 2013, 23:37 The Half Elf

Meridian 59? *tilts his head to the side like a dog*  

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
3. Re: Google Babel Jul 28, 2013, 22:57 The Half Elf

Plus I just figured out how to use my 'Voice to text' thingie on my Android, and holy crap, I can text like a pro!

*hugs his Android*

This is the droid I've been looking for!

News Comments > Saturday Previews
3. Re: Saturday Previews Jul 27, 2013, 22:37 The Half Elf

I still have a mousepad when this was a 2d game (from many many many moons ago) in the vein of Crusader No Remorse.  

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Jul 26, 2013, 05:34 The Half Elf

Because Gearbox can't make any money off of the Aliens CM DLC, they have to milk the holy shit out of Borderlands 2.  

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Jul 26, 2013, 02:53 The Half Elf

I bought it as well, sadly it only includes the base game. I have all the rest of the series, but was hoping it would give me steam keys for them and didn't mind donating to Red Cross  

News Comments > Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Video
3. Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Video Jul 24, 2013, 05:59 The Half Elf

Been pretty much avoiding anything to do with Black Flag, but DAMN, Watch Dogs and this? GIMME!  

News Comments > Watch Dogs Limited Edition
8. Re: Watch Dogs Limited Edition Jul 19, 2013, 09:39 The Half Elf

Lorcin wrote on Jul 18, 2013, 22:41:
Kinda off topic but from this announcement "Xbox OneŽ, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft" and from Capcom's Strider announcement "Xbox OneŽ, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft".

Has nobody told microsft yet that advertising yourself as 'an all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft' will turn consumers off in droves? This is like Philip's CDI all over again.

Any more then the years of Sony calling the Playstation a computer?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 17, 2013, 18:50 The Half Elf

Seriously noone picked up the Anchorman humor here?  

8699 Comments. 435 pages. Viewing page 35.
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo