Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8735 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Previews
2. Re: Evening Previews Sep 6, 2013, 21:12 The Half Elf

FUCK SAKE NIN!

Every time Blue goes to post a GTA5 story ya need to run across the street from your van and turn off his power. As a ex-addict, all this fucking build up is more then my nervous system can handle!

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Starpoint Gemini 2 Early Access
1. Re: Starpoint Gemini 2 Early Access Sep 6, 2013, 21:10 The Half Elf

Hey there Starpoint Gemini 2, your looking kinda sexy...  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 6, 2013, 18:10 The Half Elf

When I was 3 or 4 my family went to go buy a car, and my sister pushed me off a large brick planter which caused me to split my head open and had to get stitches. All it takes is a little blood and a kid screaming bloody murder to get a really good deal on something.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 6, 2013, 11:18 The Half Elf

I really think I could handle the Robocop reboot, until they changed the suit black, as I was surprised it was that 'Corvette Stingray Blue' that they had in the original movies.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
5. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 6, 2013, 11:10 The Half Elf

Anyone else wish they had an amazing apt/condo that overlooks the city and enough money to put a 50+ inch TV/Xbone One out on their patio, and enough rich snobbish people that just wander around like nothing is going on?

Damn I wish I had Oprah money.

News Comments > Evening Previews
5. Re: Evening Previews Sep 4, 2013, 21:07 The Half Elf

Shaddup Donnie... er nin!  

News Comments > Watch Dogs Trailer
12. Re: Watch Dogs Trailer Sep 4, 2013, 20:58 The Half Elf

Cutter, as someone who's had alot of shit going on lately I offer you this gift

*hug*

Happy Thoughts

8. Re: Watch Dogs Trailer Sep 4, 2013, 19:23 The Half Elf

Creston your net connection is so bad you really don't have to worry about it anyway

*Hacking Creston*
*Connection Interrupted.......*

And yes the 3rd is Creed 4.

I think Ubisoft is becoming my fav PC Publisher with exception of UPlay.

2. Re: Watch Dogs Trailer Sep 4, 2013, 18:13 The Half Elf

*starts twitching*

GTA5 you look super sexy and all that, but let me tell you, if you don't live up to my expectations I have 2 more trophy games lined up to take your place in a New York minute.

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Ultimate Upgrade Pack 2 Released
1. Re: Borderlands 2 Ultimate Upgrade Pack 2 Released Sep 3, 2013, 22:36 The Half Elf

Please keep buying shit for Borderlands, as our plans for Aliens CM have failed horribly!  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 3, 2013, 20:09 The Half Elf

Steam down for anyone else?  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 3, 2013, 18:29 The Half Elf

jdreyer wrote on Sep 3, 2013, 17:28:
Hi again! Just, uh, checking in.

This is why we can't be Facebook friends.... ever.

20. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2013, 23:47 The Half Elf

Seems Rockstar finally allowed email changes, praise the lord...  

13. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2013, 22:06 The Half Elf

I hate the social club due to being unable to update my email from a old ass rr.com email I've had forever.

But due to my short term disability being approved I may be able to pick up a copy for the 360.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 28, 2013, 11:33 The Half Elf

I had the same thing happen to me on one of two 'Hell trips to Florida in a white 2 door car only to get stuck in Georgia for 48 hours'. From Indianapolis to Orlando, got nailed coming over a rise (thankfully just out of the construction area)in Bowling Green KY. and was ticketed. Being stupid and naive and having (at that time) no intention of coming back to the Tri-state area ended up costing me 250 bucks about 3 years later when I was pulled over driving my mom's car with an expired tag.

Speaking of mother, she was making really good recovery from her colon being removed, but was having some sort of minor blockage. She was refusing to have the hose put down her nose/throat/stomach initially, and with the help of my elder nephew and my mom's Pulmonologist (amazing women who's worked with my mom for years)we got her to agree to wear a breathing mask to pull CO-2 from her lungs, and really do what was needed to get her better faster and out of the hospital.
After some chatting it was decided that minor surgery was required to get rid of the blockage, which was scheduled at 8am this morning, so me and the nephew went to my sister's place so I could babysit them for the evening.
So from 6-10:30pm everything was fine. Sister got home early, we chatted about the surgery and how mom was going to fight, and keep positive about getting out of the hospital.

Long story short, just before I left my sister's the hospital called her, and informed her that she had coded and a team was performing CPR on her. She called her neighbor to watch the nephews and headed to the hospital and up to the floor she was on. We stopped at the nurses station and there was only 1 nurse there. Looking down the hallway towards her room I saw a crash cart out in the hallway.
If you have ever worked with nurses or been in a hospital unit you know that nurses typically aren't the quiet types, and you also know the quiet of a unit after they had been unable to save a patient after 30 mins of CPR. My ex was a Critical Care Registered Nurse, and when he came home from work after loosing a patient you could just read it in the body language.
The nurse walking down the hallway from my mother's room had that walk. I have never in my life experienced that much anticipation. And it was to my soul. And my world came to a crawl waiting for the nurse to walk another 10 feet to us. She said 'I'm sorry to inform you....' and I just turned and walked away.
With everything else that had happened this month, my father's transplant on my birthday, and dieing on May 24th, my mother dies 4 days before my sister's birthday, and 3 days before my sister's wedding anniversary on the 27th.

They cleaned her up so we could see her, and considering it took my 16 years to forget the last 4 numbers on my father's heart monitor when they took him off life support, I didn't want to see my mom. I had just seen her hours before with no indications that anything was wrong, but I couldn't live with myself if I didn't say goodbye.

My mom never feared death, knowing that my dad would be waiting for her and after many close calls I pray they were re-united last night. The only thing I could say was 'Give him a hug for me'.

News Comments > Watch_Dogs PC Features Planned
9. Re: Watch_Dogs PC Features Planned Aug 27, 2013, 14:34 The Half Elf

Angrius Maximis wrote on Aug 27, 2013, 14:12:
Assassins Creed 3 sucked on the PC the combat controls were some of the worst I have experienced

Let's give credit where it's due shall we? Ubisoft's PC ports as of late have been very good with not being direct from console ports and supporting DX11 features etc.

Pretty sure the controls have little to do with the tech side of Ubi's ports, (since Ass Creed 1) have been quite good.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 24, 2013, 15:52 The Half Elf

If I could grow a little more facial hair I could cos-play as the guy from Breaking Bad.

Is it bad that I've seen about 30 mins of the entire series and never knew it was the father from Malcom in the Middle?

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
3. Re: Saturday Consolidation Aug 24, 2013, 15:34 The Half Elf

The only problem with the last controller was the directional pad was crap.  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Leaks?
7. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Leaks? Aug 24, 2013, 14:24 The Half Elf

While Sony is looking to destroy Microsoft with the next gen consoles, the 360 is head and shoulders a better system over the PS4.

Also I will get the PC version, but I can buy the 360 version and turn around and sell it to family and make most of my money back

1. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 24, 2013, 11:47 The Half Elf

It must be April 1st... it must be April 1st... it must be... *starts crying*

As for the NASA gear, I mean come on now, couldn't we make a full sized Sandcrawler with it?

8735 Comments. 437 pages. Viewing page 34.
< Newer [ 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo