Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8767 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ] Older >

News Comments > Dead Island: Riptide Sale, Free Weekend
29. Re: Dead Island: Riptide Sale, Free Weekend Sep 27, 2013, 18:33 The Half Elf

How about you both STFU, your both pretty, just put on your big girl panties and put in your tampons.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Dead Island: Riptide Sale, Free Weekend
26. Re: Dead Island: Riptide Sale, Free Weekend Sep 27, 2013, 18:01 The Half Elf

If you haven't bought the game already, wait another few months for the Steam Xmas Sale and it'll probably be 5 bucks.

OR wait until Steam does a free weekend, play it for free then decide... oh wait..

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
5. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 27, 2013, 13:51 The Half Elf

Not a guide or 'tips' Blue, more like a 'we read the achievement list and threw together a crappy list'.  

News Comments > Morning Patches
3. Re: Re:ARMA 3 Sep 27, 2013, 12:38 The Half Elf

Does it actually include Single Player in the patch?

BTW how god aweful is the voice over work and the 'enemy... spotted... south...' from the previous games?

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Sep 26, 2013, 22:08 The Half Elf

Gives new meaning to 'I survived the 80's'  

News Comments > X Rebirth Trading Trailer
5. Re: X Rebirth Trading Trailer Sep 26, 2013, 15:29 The Half Elf

Someone get a spray bottle of water for Creston and Ray STAT!  

News Comments > GTA Online Microtransactions Confirmed
9. Re: GTA Online Microtransactions Confirmed Sep 26, 2013, 01:17 The Half Elf

from what I read the best investment is the 10 Cent Theater, but the return is 264k.  

News Comments > GTA Online Microtransactions Confirmed
4. Re: GTA Online Microtransactions Confirmed Sep 25, 2013, 23:19 The Half Elf

I have no fucking clue how people are able to afford all the properties in the single player game after the story ends. Mike bought the 10 cent theater for 20 mill, and the car recycling place. Had frank buy all the other properties (Hookies, Marina, Helipad, Airport Hanger, Los Santo's Customs, and the cab company, with exception of the submarine dock, which I had Trevor buy along with Pitchers.

There just isn't enough income without glitching money to buy the rest of the properties.

*goes back to hunting the elusive c130*

25. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 25, 2013, 14:38 The Half Elf

My issues with the PS3 controller was 2 fold. 1) Size, it's just not made for big hands. 2)Location of the sticks, and pressure triggers. Microsoft nailed the controller layout, and while the PS4 controller is wider, but the sticks are barely moved at all in the gif. Haven't had my hands cramp up so much playing Infamous 1 and 2, then I have since the NES days.  

16. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 25, 2013, 11:24 The Half Elf

Still the cost of it is so damn cheap compared to what EA would charge ya.

I still want a PS4, but I want the 360/180's controller

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 25, 2013, 11:02 The Half Elf

As i have mentioned before I let my nephew play GTA4 when he was 4 (now 7). Just created my own free roam game, with no cops, turned off the volume and let him drive buses. He was just happy driving around in a big city like a normal person in RL would drive.
That being said, I would probably let a 15+ year old have the game (if I was the parent), but no way in hell would I let a younger child play it.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Sep 25, 2013, 04:01 The Half Elf

I am finding it very frustrating trying to steal the c130 from the military base. Jets are cake, but the damn f'ing tanks on the base are insane.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Sep 24, 2013, 22:44 The Half Elf

It was nice hearing Phil Collins back in a GTA game, but overall I think the music and radio stations were a bit flat compared to previous games, especially 4.  

News Comments > Shadow Warrior to Get More Wang
5. Re: Shadow Warrior to Get More Wang Sep 24, 2013, 22:39 The Half Elf

I won't pay more then 20 bucks for it.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
12. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 24, 2013, 19:20 The Half Elf

Working 1 holiday season at Gamestop showed me that roughly 1 in 10 parents actually gave a damn about the ESRB Rating, the rest didn't give a damn as long as it shut up the child they were with.  

News Comments > Op Ed
12. Re: Op Ed Sep 24, 2013, 13:07 The Half Elf

Then again, Steam originally was designed to be a high speed internet pipeline that couldn't get enough backing and became the piece of software we know now.

That being said, with as much gaming as I do on my PC, until everything in my library (or at least AAA titles) run on Linux, I have no interest in it (and granted I've not used it as well).

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 24, 2013, 11:46 The Half Elf

Calling BS on the 5 star, unless there is some magic way to get your headlights repaired while driving at :51 then back at 1:03 then missing again.  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto Online Microtransactions?
33. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Microtransactions? Sep 24, 2013, 10:05 The Half Elf

xXBatmanXx wrote on Sep 24, 2013, 09:22:
hahahha Some funny stuff in this video on YouTube - Mythbusters GTA style....

Defend the House has done quite a few Myth gaming video's over the years

And while I could have that vehicle, I follow Trevor's lead and destroy anything related to The Lost, including going back to their trailer park over and over to eradicate them.
Now to steal the C130...

Also finding there is no efficient way to make money after the story ends, except for the stock market and it takes ALOT of manipulation.

I don't see how anyone is buying the golf club without using the money exploits.

This comment was edited on Sep 24, 2013, 10:16.

19. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Microtransactions? Sep 24, 2013, 03:33 The Half Elf

Both Beamer.

I have to agree Rigs, that all the commercials for GTA5 have it running silky smooth...

And after clicking on the link it does appear GTA Online will have RL money options. Sad...

This comment was edited on Sep 24, 2013, 03:45.

11. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Microtransactions? Sep 23, 2013, 23:20 The Half Elf

Seriously, at the rate you guys play I feel like the Kingpin....

BTW... Success!

8767 Comments. 439 pages. Viewing page 32.
< Newer [ 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo