Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8473 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 11, 2013, 17:55 The Half Elf

Thanks to Bats I unlocked Aliens: CM early and so far it's not looking good.
Visuals look pretty dated, the AI is along the lines of a id software game (see player rush at them), the story is pretty piss poor, and haven't had a chance to try out the multiplayer. It seems Sega was just trying to make some money off of the game and pushed it out the door. I wonder what happened to all the extra time they had to work on the game went.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
24. Re: etc. Feb 11, 2013, 16:09 The Half Elf

Why do you think Disney is going the same route?

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

News Comments > Steam Top 10
6. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 10, 2013, 13:26 The Half Elf

No Zombies, Skyrim already had zombies.
Just needs multiplayer. Nothing fancy just allow people to play along in one giant sandbox.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Feb 6, 2013, 00:45 The Half Elf

More like
DUDE You're getting THE Dell!

News Comments > TTimo: id "Lost Interest Towards the PC"
5. Re: TTimo: id Feb 5, 2013, 23:17 The Half Elf

Rattlehead wrote on Feb 5, 2013, 22:52:
Creston wrote on Feb 5, 2013, 22:00:
Hopefully Carmack will have tons of fun programming shitty-looking games for decrepit hardware.

Bye John!

Creston
You must be crazy or blind, because RAGE is one of the best looking games of all time, on console or PC.

Rattlehead

Unless you turn around really fast or look at things really close.

News Comments > Take-Two Takes $400MM
4. Re: Take-Two Takes $400MM Feb 5, 2013, 23:14 The Half Elf

GET EM CUTTER!

GET EM GOOD!

24. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 5, 2013, 17:08 The Half Elf

Close and restart Steam Creston.  

News Comments > DayZ Video Blog
2. Re: DayZ Video Blog Feb 5, 2013, 12:12 The Half Elf

That was the one thing I really liked about the Dead Rising series. You didn't have super crazy olympic athletic zombies, just tons of them.  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 5, 2013, 12:00 The Half Elf

InBlack wrote on Feb 5, 2013, 08:59:
Waffles > Flapjacks > Pancakces. IMO. Still pancakes are cool and Im gonna get my girlfriend to make me some today coz Im a lazy chauvinistic bastard.

French Toast > Waffles > Flapjacks >Pancakes.

Fixed that for ya!

OH
MAH
GOD...

CHURRO WAFFLES?!?!

News Comments > Morning Q&As
16. Re: Morning Q&As Feb 4, 2013, 17:56 The Half Elf

Orphic Resonance wrote on Feb 4, 2013, 13:48:
Beamer wrote on Feb 4, 2013, 11:36:
I'll never get this much venom, or such stupid things like "Dung Seige."

Did he hurt you? Yeah, Dungeon Siege wasn't great, but Total Annihilation is still better than any other RTS - it actually ruined them for me.

I have no real care about Christ Taylor one way or another, but it's so damn weird to me that others do.

so you are trying to tell me you've never talked shit about a game, or a developer, or a company.. to any extent?

whatever you say buddy

That's the thing, your just talking SHIT. No Facts, just blathering. I think you need to start a support group with deger.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Feb 4, 2013, 11:23 The Half Elf

I really would like to know what became of the face tech that LA Noire was using.  

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Racism Discussion
60. Re: Borderlands 2 Racism Discussion Feb 3, 2013, 22:51 The Half Elf

Ya know Tina is voiced by Ash from 'Hey Ash Whatcha Playin?' right?

Seriously the game has fucking midgets (which it calls midgets) all bondaged up on riot shields, acts of murder against a grandmother and the only fucking thing someone can come up with is RACIST?

Even Fox news does a better job of covering crap like this.

15. Re: Super Bowl Feb 3, 2013, 22:46 The Half Elf

Not a huge football fan, but damn that was exciting. Really wish the 49'ers would have won.  

News Comments > Super Sunday Consolidation
3. Re: Super Sunday Consolidation Feb 3, 2013, 13:50 The Half Elf

Dumping Forza Horizon's and returning to Midtown Madness? Crimson Skies? Mechwarrior 4 updated to 2013 graphics?

TELL ME I NEED TO KNOW!

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Racism Discussion
15. Re: More Big Picture Details Feb 3, 2013, 13:49 The Half Elf

But if Tina was black it would be ok, just like it would be ok for me to call other gays faggots? (which I don't unless they are flaming faggots, in which case I just beat them with their own purses and stab them in the eyes with their overpriced shoes they bought after watching a episode of Sex in the City, but that's another story)...

*goes off to watch Louis CK describing a Cinnabon as a fat faggot treat and isn't offended in the least bit*

News Comments > Amnesia Fortnight 2012 Released
4. Re: Amnesia Fortnight 2012 Released Feb 2, 2013, 12:38 The Half Elf

Ok, now I'm starting to get pissed.

'Give us money to make game X', that I get. What I don't get is how all this other stuff is being made and with what money. From the trailer they split up the entire company into small groups to make separate OTHER games for 2 weeks.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: U.S. Senator: Jan 31, 2013, 10:04 The Half Elf

Maybe there should be a age cutoff for running for office? How about some sort of common sense testing?  

12. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 29, 2013, 20:10 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Jan 29, 2013, 13:29:
InBlack wrote on Jan 29, 2013, 09:52:
nin wrote on Jan 29, 2013, 09:36:
Uranus takes a pounding more frequently than thought.

The jokes write themselves...

"Thanks Cutter." I loled. I really did.

I'll never tell while the sun is shining.

Glomp

*locks the deadlock and slide chain. throws the curtains closed and then peeks out of the corner*

*whispers* They are watching......

News Comments > Morning Q&As
8. Re: Morning Q&As Jan 29, 2013, 20:04 The Half Elf

If you sold your soul to EA and watch your company burned to the ground wouldn't you turn to alcohol?  

News Comments > GRiD 2 Trailer and Screenshots
19. Re: GRiD 2 Trailer and Screenshots Jan 28, 2013, 20:05 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on Jan 28, 2013, 13:24:
The Half Elf wrote on Jan 28, 2013, 11:41:
They lose me at drifting Mclarens.
Since the Forza series I just can't fucking stand figure skating.. er... drifting, and to show off a RACING game with guys in RL drifting is unforgivable.

Just out of curiosity, why is it unforgivable? What's wrong with drifting?

Creston

It's the cars they are in that they can't drive that's unforgivable. It's like owning a Ferrari and going to the local McDonald's parking lot and doing donuts.

Ok you guys missed the RL in my post means REAL LIFE. You don't take Mclarens with Mclaren drivers and drive shitty with them on a track to show off a driving game.
If they were going for the Forza Horizons, or Need for Speed sorta feel I would understand that to a point, but racing has always been about 2 things. 1)Best time, 2)first across the finish line.

Next thing you know they'll show Micheal Schumacher skidding and drifting around corners in a F1 car.

8473 Comments. 424 pages. Viewing page 31.
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo