Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 9283 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

News Comments > APB Reloaded Bans, Shames Cheaters
2. Re: APB Reloaded Bans, Shames Cheaters Jul 30, 2014, 20:12 The Half Elf

Hell the fucking hacks/cheats for this were out of control back when it was just APB, and they are just now addressing it?  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 29, 2014, 15:24 The Half Elf

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 29, 2014, 12:56:
Creston wrote on Jul 29, 2014, 11:41:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 29, 2014, 09:40:
Went to feed the dogs, and I noticed a few of the food nuggets had escaped the bucket. My wife was right there, so I held some up, and said "this is how we get ants" - the moment was lost on her. Still enjoyed it though....

That's a terrible, terrible waste of high comedy.

In all fairness....she had just got up....and although she likes the show - quotes are often missed. hehehehe

Oh, went to the dog park today with my posse......

SQUEEEE! Ok Batz if ya ever need a babysitter (for the wuppies) let me know. I'll even sorta feed and wash that pink thing in the middle too.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
11. Re: RE: GaymerX Jul 29, 2014, 15:05 The Half Elf

GaymerX, finally a place I can go and find a straight acting gay guy that wants to bump nasties and play a little co-op afterwords  

News Comments > LEGO Batman 3 Comic-Con Trailer
2. Re: LEGO Batman 3 Comic-Con Trailer Jul 27, 2014, 16:34 The Half Elf

Yeah sorta wondering why they just don't call it Lego DC Universe, unless they don't want to confuse it with DCUO or Marvel Universe.  

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Jul 25, 2014, 18:59 The Half Elf

Go ahead Blue, it's your day, go buy that little lizard that has caught your eye.  

News Comments > BioWare Teases Gamescom Shadow Realms Reveal
12. Re: BioWare Teases Gamescom Shadow Realms Reveal Jul 25, 2014, 14:05 The Half Elf

NKD wrote on Jul 25, 2014, 11:25:
Eh you guys need to take your fucking pills. This is interesting and different than what we've seen from Bioware in the past, and it's a new IP. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

The Chosen One and pills.... Is this a Matrix Reboot?

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 24, 2014, 14:12 The Half Elf

When I lived in Escondido I went to the last San Diego CC in the old downtown center, and the 1st one in the current Convention Center. Still have my SDCC Wizard #1 signed here somewhere.

And we all know that Blue would never shave his face to roleplay Wonder Women. But after that picture from the old QuakeCon I think he'd make a great Riddler.

News Comments > Steam Controller Redesigned?
1. Re: Steam Controller Redesigned? Jul 23, 2014, 18:01 The Half Elf

Called this awhile ago. You don't just throw away the sticks from the main console controller generation.  

News Comments > The Crew Video Interview
3. Re: The Crew Video Interview Jul 19, 2014, 00:45 The Half Elf

BigShot wrote on Jul 18, 2014, 20:47:
Nope...I really DO NOT "dig" action driving. I dig SIMULATED driving with SIMULATED physics. This looks as if it's going to be a hit with the 10-15 year olds.

I'd much rather spend my money on a TDU3 (with TDU1 physics or better), thank you.

TDU 1 and 2 were simulated? Did you play the same game I did? You want simulation go play any of the Forza Motorsport series (not Horizon)

News Comments > The Crew Closed Beta Monday
1. Re: The Crew Closed Beta Monday Jul 17, 2014, 18:18 The Half Elf

If anyone has a code for this let me know Very interested in this.  

News Comments > Carmageddon: Reincarnation Early Access Update
4. Re: Carmageddon: Reincarnation Early Access Update Jul 17, 2014, 11:01 The Half Elf

Any multiplayer planned?  

29. Re: Thor is now a woman Jul 16, 2014, 17:13 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on Jul 16, 2014, 16:43:
What? Wha... what... the fuck, Marvel?

Disney wants another Princess.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 16, 2014, 17:12 The Half Elf

wtf_man wrote on Jul 16, 2014, 09:41:
NSA Recruiting College Students. Cheating on tests, snooping on roommates plusses.

... and peeping tom skills utilizing holes in gym / locker room walls will get you right in.

So in other words... they want the cast from Porky's?

22. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 16, 2014, 14:19 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Jul 16, 2014, 12:00:
Happy Level-Up Day to Me!
Toff

SQUEEEEEEEEE!

Congrats Cutter.

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Jul 15, 2014, 20:27 The Half Elf

Humble 2k Bundle was a mess. From the cost of Xcom and Bioshock Infinity, to linking to my Steam account via the spanish webpage.  

23. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 15, 2014, 20:17 The Half Elf

jdreyer wrote on Jul 15, 2014, 14:57:
The Half Elf wrote on Jul 15, 2014, 13:47:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 15, 2014, 09:30:
Thursday. Smoking day. Bison, hens, sausages, and a brisket. Can't wait!

And my invite got lost in the email again because.....?

You'd seriously consider driving from Cinci to Minneapolis for Bat's brisket?

Hey man, when you can't cook you'll drive quite a ways for good meal. Not to mention that I think Bats and I would go out drinking and cause some chaos lol.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
13. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 15, 2014, 20:15 The Half Elf

My original Gameboy died recently and was wondering if anyone could recommend a repair company for it?

Thanks.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 15, 2014, 13:47 The Half Elf

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 15, 2014, 09:30:
Thursday. Smoking day. Bison, hens, sausages, and a brisket. Can't wait!

And my invite got lost in the email again because.....?

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 14, 2014, 22:59 The Half Elf

Cool... sorta lol. If ya ever come by on a Friday/Sat night I'm typically on the patio covering the gate.

And technically I'm a Kentuckian by blood

News Comments > Arma III Bootcamp Update
3. Re: Arma III Bootcamp Update Jul 14, 2014, 22:57 The Half Elf

Is the game done yet?  

9283 Comments. 465 pages. Viewing page 30.
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo