Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8958 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation Dec 12, 2013, 01:32 The Half Elf

If you go by launch titles alone from the 360 and PS3, the 360 had a very solid line up, and once again with the Xbone. Pure hardware wise, the PS4 has nailed it with the game share button.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Some Security Help... Dec 12, 2013, 00:21 The Half Elf

How would I check that?  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

1. Some Security Help... Dec 11, 2013, 22:49 The Half Elf

Twice now Steam has started up and started 2 different games. How do I go about seeing if anyone else is logging onto my computer, and what steps do I need to do to make sure noone else is.

Thanks.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online in April
76. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online in April Dec 11, 2013, 22:09 The Half Elf

Creston jack-off what?!?

*cough*

Anyway... I hope this fails within 2 years. There is none of the exploration, self-made characters, charm that was used in any of the Fallout/Elder Scrolls games. Visually it's fairly ugly, and even F2P I wouldn't play it.

News Comments > Leaked Fallout 4 Details?
1. Re: Leaked Fallout 4 Details? Dec 11, 2013, 22:03 The Half Elf

*gets out paper bag and try's not to pass out*  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 11, 2013, 14:09 The Half Elf

mch wrote on Dec 11, 2013, 10:43:
1badmf wrote on Dec 11, 2013, 10:41:
about the hobbit, i feel if you guys love tolkien's work at all, then i have to mention something as a PSA; watch the 1977 rankin/bass animated version. it's way better than this drivel in only an hour and change of runtime.

Oh man I remember that from when I was a kid. Good call I need to find a copy of that!

The worst part of seeing both the animated version and the new version is how 'wrong' the song 'Misty Mountains Cold' is.

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Dec 11, 2013, 07:12 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Dec 10, 2013, 23:24:
That Holiday Express toy train is cute. I think it should be this year's Snuggle Truck so everyone add it to your Wishlist!

*Releases the Guard Dogs, Set's the Alarm, Closes the Blinds, and Turns off the Lights*

NO!

News Comments > Double Fine announces Hack 'N' Slash
5. Re: Double Fine announces Hack 'N' Slash Dec 11, 2013, 02:59 The Half Elf

Wasn't trolling, just watched the video, and what Blue posted.  

3. Re: Into the Black Dec 10, 2013, 23:26 The Half Elf

Halo drop into the facility to get some sort of bio-agent to use against Godzilla. Red Smoke due to bad visibility of the drop, and to see where other members of the team are dropping. They are dropping into San Francisco, so my guess is to have an idea of where everyone is landing due to the size and destruction of the city.  

News Comments > Double Fine announces Hack 'N' Slash
1. Re: Double Fine announces Hack 'N' Slash Dec 10, 2013, 23:23 The Half Elf

So is the Kickstarter money being used to develop this game?  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
57. I present.. Dec 10, 2013, 17:36 The Half Elf

The Half Elf's Guide to Escaping any Shopping Situation:

1) Watch Rain Man.
2) Practice your Rain Man Impersonation
3) Repeat Impersonation When Trapped in a Shopping Environment
4) Drop to Floor and Screech
5) If All Else Fails, Make Sure Your The Driver Next Time, So You Can Leave The Evil Demi-Shopper, and Proceed to Safety.

Remember, Your Safety Should Come First. You are just there as Morale support for questions like 'What do you think of these pants?' And to carry all the shit to the vehicle and cram it all in, all the while they are on their smartphones Facebooking about the new shit they just bought.

News Comments > Unannounced Blizzard Game Revealed
27. Re: Unannounced Blizzard Game Revealed Dec 10, 2013, 14:41 The Half Elf

Anyone else gotten into the Hearthstone beta but unable to connect to it?  

News Comments > NSA's Game Spying
200. Re: CONSUME Dec 10, 2013, 05:00 The Half Elf

200 I Win!  

News Comments > etc., etc.
5. Re: etc., etc. Dec 10, 2013, 01:40 The Half Elf

Gonna tell ya right now that the HRC has had it's own internal issues with 'rights'. Nothing good comes of any organization that is full of angry bitter queens full of vile and poison. It's like the scene from American Psycho with the business cards except, everyone is in the bathroom trying to choke the shit out of each other when no one is looking.

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
5. Re: Sunday Consolidation Dec 8, 2013, 23:08 The Half Elf

Perfect example is the LEGO games, that started off having online multiplayer, but was dropped from the rest of the LEGO games.  

News Comments > Telltale Announces Tales from the Borderlands
10. Re: Telltale Announces Tales from the Borderlands Dec 8, 2013, 19:38 The Half Elf

I enjoyed Borderlands 1 and 2, but after the 10th run of multiple characters it quits being fun and becomes a grind.  

News Comments > No Man's Sky Revealed
3. Re: No Man's Sky Revealed Dec 8, 2013, 14:49 The Half Elf

Where the hell has this gem been hiding?  

News Comments > The Division Engine Trailer
4. Re: The Division Engine Trailer Dec 8, 2013, 14:48 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on Dec 8, 2013, 14:08:
It sure looks purdy. I really hope this game will live up to its premise and hype, because it could be really awesome.

This and No Man's Sky both have my full attention.

News Comments > Telltale Announces Tales from the Borderlands
4. Re: Telltale Announces Tales from the Borderlands Dec 8, 2013, 14:35 The Half Elf

Must keep milking Borderlands to pay for Aliens:CM.

Sorry but I'm Borderlands'd out.

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Dec 6, 2013, 22:45 The Half Elf

I don't think it would be exciting enough in it's current setting. If you could do say a Steampunk/Shadowrunner/Waterworld setting you'd be onto something that I'd be interested in.  

8958 Comments. 448 pages. Viewing page 30.
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo