Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8730 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
6. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 4, 2013, 01:12 The Half Elf

The Soundtrack SUCKED in GTA5 compared to ALL other releases since 3.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Oct 3, 2013, 23:17 The Half Elf

Did ya see the Gauntlet?

Oh how I wish I had a nice job/office to display such trophy's of nerdgams.....:(

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

News Comments > Terraria 2 Plans
5. Re: Terraria 2 Plans Oct 3, 2013, 23:06 The Half Elf

My biggest complaints with Terraria are 1) no multiplayer browser or easy way to join/host games, and 2)having to make the back walls of structures.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
18. Hey Blue Oct 2, 2013, 15:08 The Half Elf

2 Questions: 1) Can we use your logo for the GTA club, 2)is there a HD version of the logo anywhere?  

4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 2, 2013, 11:39 The Half Elf

My cut and paste skills suck but with Blues permission recreating the Blues logo in the gta5 crew editor. Unless Walt wants to remake it. Hopefully have it done today. And be kind, haven't made anything like this since forza 3 heh.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Oct 2, 2013, 03:25 The Half Elf

Amazing GTA video.

If you want to see something truly beautiful, at night get a 3 star wanted level with helicopters and go jump in the lake or ocean. The spotlight/water effects are amazing along with 99% of the sub trips.

News Comments > Space Engineers Trailer; Early Access This Month
6. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 2, 2013, 03:19 The Half Elf

Maybe because it's alpha footage?  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 2, 2013, 01:10 The Half Elf

I did myself once (being the III) I got my great grandfather's information and an article in the LA Times about my dad's liver transplant.

Googling my relatives was rather interesting, including mug shots and court info. Being as this happened in the hometown my dad's side of the family is from and my great grandfather being a federal judge (died 2 years before I was born), I wish I was a fly on the wall of the courtroom.

News Comments > Mighty No. 9 Kickstarter Ends Today
11. Re: Mighty No. 9 Kickstarter Ends Today Oct 2, 2013, 01:07 The Half Elf

Dmitri_M wrote on Oct 1, 2013, 16:20:
The Half Elf wrote on Oct 1, 2013, 10:26:
April 2015 release date?!? Damn it looks sexy, but no.
You mean they gave an honest deadline and you're unhappy but you'd back it if the date was unrealistic then whine about how the beta is crap or something?

Not a whine, as I will purchase it on day of release, but with my budget, and the release roughly 2 years away, that's just too far away for me to consider paying for now.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
4. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 2, 2013, 01:01 The Half Elf

DO NOT let Batz drive the car in a police getaway...

As for glitches, my first car that you get the full insurance on and what not for free went poof. Then again this was trying to play at noon this morning, but still completed the missions.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
20. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 1, 2013, 13:24 The Half Elf

Lamar is a bitch ass punk whore. If there was ONE character that I could kill in the game it would have been him. Followed by Michael's son, and his Wife.  

7. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 1, 2013, 11:58 The Half Elf

When I worked for Lowes, I'd occasionally help out with delivery, which included removing old units (fridges, washer/dryers). Removed a 50 year old Maytag that finally gave up the goat. Replaced with a Whirlpool with a 2 year warranty.

They don't make them like they use to.

News Comments > Mighty No. 9 Kickstarter Ends Today
4. Re: Mighty No. 9 Kickstarter Ends Today Oct 1, 2013, 10:26 The Half Elf

April 2015 release date?!? Damn it looks sexy, but no.  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 1, 2013, 10:25 The Half Elf

Lens Flares: THE MOVIE, now with a Star Trek Theme!

And the Gravity link was awesome.

9. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 1, 2013, 10:23 The Half Elf

It's basically like the Single Player game only co-op, with a different story that takes place a few months before the single player story.  

News Comments > SimCity Modding Discussion
4. Re: SimCity Modding Discussion Oct 1, 2013, 10:22 The Half Elf

Yakubs wrote on Oct 1, 2013, 09:35:
Here's the first draft:

The SimCity player should be allowed to mod their own game however the fuck they want. If someone gets offended then oh well.

Yes because I really want a city full of penis buildings ala Spore...

6. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 1, 2013, 09:53 The Half Elf

It's sorta working.

The character creation is rather interesting, you have 2 sets of grandparents, and you can adjust them to see what you'll look like, sorta like Fallout 3/The Sims.

Sadly Lamar is back... (HATED HIM).

News Comments > New NVIDIA GeForce Beta
5. Re: New NVIDIA GeForce Beta Oct 1, 2013, 02:35 The Half Elf

Got the Terria patch and these drivers and performance is pretty bad.  

25. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 30, 2013, 17:48 The Half Elf

International Airport, every time I drive up it blows up.  

22. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 30, 2013, 17:01 The Half Elf

Now the bad news, every time I go to the hanger, the c130 blows up. Yay Rockstar!  

8730 Comments. 437 pages. Viewing page 28.
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo