Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8702 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
3. Re: Sunday Consolidation Sep 29, 2013, 12:23 The Half Elf

You have to download it, then install it, then delete the download right? One of the things that really hurt my impression of the PS3, and unless Sony really get's it's shit together with PSN, people will pay the extra 100 bucks for a One out of convenience.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 28, 2013, 23:30 The Half Elf

Rigs explain that to those of us who really don't know wtf your talking about..

CUBS SUPERBOWL 2014! WOOOOT

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
6. Re: Saturday Mobilization Sep 28, 2013, 20:54 The Half Elf

password locks or not, there are quite a few game apps out there that purposely are designed to get as much money as possible from you as easily as possible.  

11. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 28, 2013, 19:44 The Half Elf

Prez wrote on Sep 28, 2013, 18:38:
Redmask wrote on Sep 28, 2013, 15:38:
nin wrote on Sep 28, 2013, 14:18:
Yep, had all of this week I could stand...

Same but I'm on vacation for 2 weeks starting yesterday, yeah baby!

Shut up! I am working the next 17 days straight (night shift natch) so I don't wanna hear it! Why does my brutal schedule preclude you from being happy about yours you ask? Shut up, that's why!!

Ha only kidding. Enjoy!

Enahs is that you?

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
16. Re: Saturday Interviews Sep 28, 2013, 19:42 The Half Elf

Prez, I call dibs on your Steam account, btw I have about 100 Railroad Sim addon coupons if ya want em  

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
2. Re: Saturday Metaverse Sep 28, 2013, 17:22 The Half Elf

Coming here to Cincy next, trying to get in on it  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 28, 2013, 16:47 The Half Elf

xXBatmanXx wrote on Sep 28, 2013, 16:04:
Ugh had to work for last 3 days, er nights, finally can get back to LS!

You mean Lap Dances right Bats?

I'm getting closer and closer to getting the c130 out of the military base. Already got the attack helicopter and jet fighter. But I've found a few 'safe' spots in the military base, and once I get the c130 I'll post a guide
God I wish I had some sorta way to record my gameplay sessions.

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
2. Re: Saturday Mobilization Sep 28, 2013, 16:43 The Half Elf

Difference is a kid can't go up to the supermarket machines and just push a button and mommy and daddy's credit card is credited, or their phone carrier accounts.  

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
2. Re: Saturday Interviews Sep 28, 2013, 13:45 The Half Elf

Tried getting back into Rip Tide today and it just makes me twitch, and not in a good way.  

News Comments > Steam Controller Announced
40. Re: Steam Controller Announced Sep 28, 2013, 01:40 The Half Elf

Why don't they do a freaking lap pad, 1 part mouse 1 part nostromo keypad?  

22. Re: Into the Black Sep 27, 2013, 23:04 The Half Elf

HorrorScope wrote on Sep 27, 2013, 22:02:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Sep 27, 2013, 21:53:
Between the ps3 and xbox controller, I am not sure what needs to be fixed. I don't think they are broken.

For some types of games they are ideal but for others they are second rate. The games most pc players play... second rate. They are not the best choice for FPS, RTS or Driving. They are second rate to all of those.

So I believe the point of this design is to enhance the speed and accuracy of the gamepad to get closer to mouse functionality. If not, I have no clue what they are doing.

Aim Assist is console lose.

Go through the Big Picture game list, vast majority are designed for consoles, Big Picture was designed to be used by a current gen controller, and they layouts for the next gen consoles are the same. Why would you be so stupid to try to reinvent the wheel when you know that 1) what the main 2 console system controller are for the next 7 years, 2)what the controller setup has been for the last 2 generations?
I just don't understand Valve's thinking on this.

14. Re: Into the Black Sep 27, 2013, 21:57 The Half Elf

Bats look at the button layout around the screen, and look at your game collection, or any game you've played on a 360 or PS3, how well would that work for ya?  

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Sep 27, 2013, 21:55 The Half Elf

Lucasarts was dead long before 2013.

Hopefully Star Citizen is everything we hoped and prayed for and Disney will take notice, and do something with Xwing. But I'd kill for another Jedi Knight game.

10. Re: Into the Black Sep 27, 2013, 21:45 The Half Elf

The pads IF they work are great, but they fucked up majorly with button location. Going all the way back to the NES, you keep the buttons on the right so they are easily accessible with your right hand, and that way your not taking your hands off the movement stick/pad to click buttons.  

News Comments > Dead Island: Riptide Sale, Free Weekend
31. removed Sep 27, 2013, 18:45 The Half Elf

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Sep 28, 2013, 09:06.

29. Re: Dead Island: Riptide Sale, Free Weekend Sep 27, 2013, 18:33 The Half Elf

How about you both STFU, your both pretty, just put on your big girl panties and put in your tampons.  

26. Re: Dead Island: Riptide Sale, Free Weekend Sep 27, 2013, 18:01 The Half Elf

If you haven't bought the game already, wait another few months for the Steam Xmas Sale and it'll probably be 5 bucks.

OR wait until Steam does a free weekend, play it for free then decide... oh wait..

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
5. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 27, 2013, 13:51 The Half Elf

Not a guide or 'tips' Blue, more like a 'we read the achievement list and threw together a crappy list'.  

News Comments > Morning Patches
3. Re: Re:ARMA 3 Sep 27, 2013, 12:38 The Half Elf

Does it actually include Single Player in the patch?

BTW how god aweful is the voice over work and the 'enemy... spotted... south...' from the previous games?

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Sep 26, 2013, 22:08 The Half Elf

Gives new meaning to 'I survived the 80's'  

8702 Comments. 436 pages. Viewing page 28.
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo