Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8859 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Dec 6, 2013, 22:45 The Half Elf

I don't think it would be exciting enough in it's current setting. If you could do say a Steampunk/Shadowrunner/Waterworld setting you'd be onto something that I'd be interested in.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
45. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 6, 2013, 19:47 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on Dec 6, 2013, 11:10:
1badmf wrote on Dec 6, 2013, 11:07:
nor do I, most of the time. i won't touch coffee, and beer only to get a buzz on at parties bars. i don't actually like it. i think it's safe to say based on this rock solid scientific foundation that creston and i are in a third category that abstainers of both are in fact superior.

AYE!!!!
Superior?!? Have you tried to play Borderlanda with Creston?

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Dec 5, 2013, 23:42 The Half Elf

I love Sally Fields, but she is no Rosemary Harris. Whoever wrote her 'speeches' in the first 3 movies was brilliant.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
4. Re: Evening Consolidation Dec 5, 2013, 23:33 The Half Elf

He's 19 years old buying a Console for his son.... If he didn't pre-order one, doesn't he have a better use for the money?  

News Comments > Vector Jumps Onto Steam
10. Re: Vector Jumps Onto Steam Dec 5, 2013, 17:08 The Half Elf

Back in my day we just had darkness....  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
5. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 4, 2013, 12:38 The Half Elf

Tumbler wrote on Dec 4, 2013, 12:17:
Destiny gets info blow-out, courtesy of GameInformer’s January issue

The more things change the more they stay the same.

I'm worried about microtransactions this gen already. Let's talk about microtransactions in Destiny. (@Gameinformer)I don't want to bother getting excited about upcoming games if they're going to be like Forza 5. I know we can count on you GameInformer, let's ask the tough questions!

You know that GameInformer's only purpose to get pre-sells for Gamestop right? Being Gamestop's magainze and what not.

50 million hours killing zombies and driving cars on the Xbone? Considering there isn't anything else to do on it gaming wise that's worth a damn...

15. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 3, 2013, 14:32 The Half Elf

Ahumado wrote on Dec 3, 2013, 14:05:
Time to man up Blue. Your persistent crying is old and feminine. If you didn't want more attention for yourself you would have just wrote it and kept it to yourself. Let everyone move on. I have loved all my dogs as much as you loved Hudson but I didn't milk it for attention when they died

You sir, are a fucking asshole.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 3, 2013, 14:29 The Half Elf

Thank you Blue, I know that talking about it helps with the pain, but the memories are forever, and that is what I cherish.  

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. Dec 2, 2013, 20:06 The Half Elf

So instead we'd have more mod projects turn into full retail turds? Or have to wait a decade? DayZ and Black Mesa Project come to mind.  

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Dec 2, 2013, 15:38 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on Dec 2, 2013, 10:20:
Cool that another excellent modder landed himself a job in the industry, though going to Bungie is like getting drafted by the Cleveland Browns...

Anyway, good luck to him.

Ok I can understand the Bungie-Console hatred, but the last 'dud' in Bungie's career was ODST, which was still good. Not often you hear of a company buying itself back from a publisher.

News Comments > On Sale
58. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2013, 09:41 The Half Elf

Is Battlefield 4 any good? I keep hearing horror stories and just can't waste the money on a dud.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
21. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 28, 2013, 11:45 The Half Elf

I would love to see a doc on building the city. From sketches to designing the whole 9 yards.  

33. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 28, 2013, 00:33 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Nov 27, 2013, 21:41:
Well, she zipped the roller *UP TOWARDS MY ARM*. Have you ever felt blood forcefully squirted back into your body? It hurt so fucking bad that I immediately got nauseated and nearly passed out.

Oh god! That made me squirm just reading that...

I'm surprised you didn't blow a vein, and how the fuck was she not fired for gross negligence?

31. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 27, 2013, 19:15 The Half Elf

Flatline wrote on Nov 27, 2013, 18:51:
nin wrote on Nov 27, 2013, 12:01:
Jivaro wrote on Nov 27, 2013, 11:59:
Kotaku is reporting that EA is working on a new Star Wars open world game. Since "open world" is about as misused a term as "RPG" these days...I suppose that could mean anything.

Grand Theft Bounty Hunter/Rebel, please!

Can you imagine Red Faction Guerrilla done with a Star Wars theme?

What about more in the vein of Prototype? That way ya cover your crazy saber stuff, and shooter/bounty hunter stuff.

News Comments > etc.
22. Re: etc. Nov 27, 2013, 17:50 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Nov 27, 2013, 12:46:
I want my tallywhacker to be voted Big Cock Johnson's Schvantz of the Year award!

Pics?

28. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 27, 2013, 17:29 The Half Elf

Julio wrote on Nov 27, 2013, 17:06:
Verno wrote on Nov 27, 2013, 09:33:
My family doctor retired last year and a pair of women have taken over the practice. They seem to rotate depending on availability which doesn't let you build much of a familiarity or comfort level either.

Sometimes the second sentence is good, but not in this context

Hah.
My mom's doctor's office was like this, which made it a pain in the ass to schedule doctor's appointments, not to mention repeating medical issues to another doctor.

And before anyone gifts me anything on Steam, please take those funds and buy food/supplies, or donate it to Child's Play or something like that. I appreciate the offer's but there are better places the money can be spent

This comment was edited on Nov 27, 2013, 17:41.

25. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 27, 2013, 16:17 The Half Elf

CptRanger on Steam I had to go into the Snuggle Truck™ Gamer Protection Program after last years assault

EDIT:
Ok Changed it to TheHalfElf

20. By the way... Nov 27, 2013, 14:58 The Half Elf

Blue, how are you and Mrs. Blue doing?  

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $33 Million
9. Re: Star Citizen Passes $33 Million Nov 27, 2013, 14:51 The Half Elf

At this rate, I'm going to offer to do all of RSI's laundry, just so I can check their pockets for change.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
6. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 27, 2013, 13:40 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Nov 27, 2013, 09:15:
7 items most prized by computer collectors.

#8, a voodoo card.

Just found my first 3dfx card the other day digging through boxes. Mechwarrior 2 in all of it's accelerated glory... only to end up with 8 copies of Mechwarrior 2 that came with all video cards after that

8859 Comments. 443 pages. Viewing page 26.
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo