Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description "I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. Wonderful, have you tried it?" -Walter Bishop
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 8700 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 21, 2013, 20:39 The Half Elf

No Warhawk or Twisted Metal?!?  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
19. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 20, 2013, 05:55 The Half Elf

Um Batz, I'll fix the background, but our Crew color is currently Purple, not Blue.

Gonna see if there is a alpha background/transparency.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

News Comments > More Free Endless Space DLC Next Month
2. Re: More Free Endless Space DLC Next Month Oct 19, 2013, 04:20 The Half Elf

I bought it, but like most 4x games I just can't get into them as much as I want to.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: etc., etc. Oct 19, 2013, 03:18 The Half Elf

The problem is when you make something off of a game, I honestly believe you have to provide 'fan service', or you end up alienating the 'core' of what made it so popular (and profitable) to begin with, the fans.

That's why at the end of the Avengers movie I was overwhelming giddy (yes I'm a man-child), knowing exactly who the purple guy with the big toothy grin was. Or as much as Doom sucked, appreciated the 1st person gun view. And lastly why I never care to see the Max Payne movie, and really can't stand the Resident Evil movies.

News Comments > Watch Dogs Delayed to Spring 2014
14. Re: Watch Dogs Delayed to Spring 2014 Oct 15, 2013, 15:25 The Half Elf

But you also don't release another huge sandbox game right after the biggest sandbox game in entertainment history was just released.  

8. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 15, 2013, 13:16 The Half Elf

Watch Dogs delayed till Spring 2014 ;(  

News Comments > AR/VR Headset Kickstarter
2. Re: AR/VR Headset Kickstarter Oct 14, 2013, 23:22 The Half Elf

I have to wonder why she was fired. Especially how close between the fire date and Valve announcing Steam Box.  

13. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 14, 2013, 14:16 The Half Elf

I just can't stand large scale servers, I'm typically in the 24 or lower servers.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
2. Re: Morning Interviews Oct 14, 2013, 14:00 The Half Elf

Least they didn't call it Dragon Age 3.

Personally I didn't mind the combat in 2, but everything else about the game was meh.

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 14, 2013, 12:05 The Half Elf

So does it include the original Kingdom Hearts?  

News Comments > Spice Road Demo
2. Re: Spice Road Demo Oct 14, 2013, 11:42 The Half Elf

Is this the game that you play as the Spice Girl's selling illegal items on the internet for Bitcoins?

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $21M; Video & Hangar Patch Released
2. Re: Star Citizen Hits $21M; Video & Hangar Patch Released Oct 14, 2013, 10:57 The Half Elf

All of the above.  

News Comments > LEGO Marvel Superheroes Demo
1. Re: LEGO Marvel Superheroes Demo Oct 14, 2013, 10:40 The Half Elf

YAY!

More TT goodness, didn't need a demo for that.

This comment was edited on Oct 14, 2013, 11:42.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 13, 2013, 14:05 The Half Elf

xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 13, 2013, 12:54:
Oh, yeah, I also fixed the crew logo a bit, so it looks a little closer to how it should (man are the tools for that crude!).

Yea, which is why I just used a default one and hoped someone else enjoyed messing with it. So frustrating....I swear other people import stuff somehow, cause there are some really cool things out there, but I just scratch my head wondering how they did them....

Yeah sorry about the logo time/real life issues have been cropping up, plus it's a pita to use.

News Comments > Steam Controller Demonstration Video
7. Re: Steam Controller Demonstration Video Oct 11, 2013, 16:17 The Half Elf

Beamer wrote on Oct 11, 2013, 16:09:
The constant swiping and lifting in FPS seems frustrating to me.

THIS, and again the button layout is just STUPID.

19. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 10, 2013, 17:11 The Half Elf

PHJF wrote on Oct 10, 2013, 16:57:
The fuck, Ohio State is literally right in the middle of Ohio, you swine!

And unlike Palin I can actually see Ohio from my front yard!

11. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 10, 2013, 16:12 The Half Elf

xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 10, 2013, 15:03:
Creston wrote on Oct 10, 2013, 11:29:
Had a blast on GTA Online last night. (Thanks for letting me tag along with ya, PHJF! Also: Show-off! )

Anyone going to be on tonight? Hit me up: Creston918. (on PS3.)

Ill try and get on and get through the first parts on ps3....no promises though.

Thanks Batz, leave me all alone on the 360 version *sniffles*

Some really fun/tough mission at 25, but the auto invite feature is rather... fubar'd at times.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 10, 2013, 13:51 The Half Elf

New Nexus 10. I have the original Nexus 7, and beyond being the 'tiny' version, haven't had a issue with anything performance wise.

Then again I'm strangely addicted to the 'Where's my' Disney games.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
4. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 10, 2013, 04:05 The Half Elf

On my tablet maybe?  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 9, 2013, 22:40 The Half Elf

Hell I remember TNG costing 1 mill per episode but 3.5 per episode with no CGI/FX? O_O  

8700 Comments. 435 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo