Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 9769 (Guru)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
9. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 14, 2015, 16:31 The Half Elf

RedEye9 wrote on Sep 14, 2015, 11:46:
Only 3 dollars a day for commercials to be piped directly to your brain.

Dammit, I cleared my cookies and got splashed with Cutter vomit.

Levels of aggression, physical hostility and anger can be found at a higher concentration in individuals who express homophobic attitudes. Poor dude.

Cutter is homophobic? Wow for all his homophobic hatemongering over the years I guess I shouldn't have him on my friends list.
Or served him pancakes in bed.

*runs off crying*

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 13, 2015, 00:59 The Half Elf

Cynips wrote on Sep 12, 2015, 14:57:
Video games... are there such a thing as audio games too?

Red Light, Green Light. Simon Says.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Saints Row III & IV Free Weekend
3. Re: Saints Row III & IV Free Weekend Sep 11, 2015, 12:18 The Half Elf

there we go!  

News Comments > Saints Row III & IV Free Weekend
1. Re: Saints Row III & IV Free Weekend Sep 11, 2015, 11:35 The Half Elf

Without net for a few days while I change providers, otherwise I'd post my usual screenshot of all the fun Batz and I have in this game.  

News Comments > Win10 Minecraft Adding Cross-Platform Co-op
2. Re: Win10 Minecraft Adding Cross-Platform Co-op Sep 9, 2015, 10:41 The Half Elf

Not really. If it was with the console version's I'd be impressed.  

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Sep 9, 2015, 04:10 The Half Elf

Ok is there a way to filter out all the flash game bullshit on Steam anymore?  

News Comments > DOOM Mythbusters
36. Re: MB's VGs Episode Sep 9, 2015, 04:08 The Half Elf

And yet Happy Days went on to be a major network success for several years AFTER he jumped the shark.

have they done some crazy shit before? Yup. Is it still better then half the shit kids watch these days? Better then 1 women potentially sleeping with 20 guys before only sleeping with 2 and then marrying one of them? Yup.

News Comments > Laborious Legal Briefs
7. Re: Laborious Legal Briefs Sep 7, 2015, 19:47 The Half Elf

Question, if I have the right to face my accuser in the US... wouldn't that mean that the 3 anon guys suing would non be anon, and then their significant other's could file for divorce and get the money they get from suing Amazon, GoDaddy, AM, etc?

I joking tell guys on bachelor parties that when they say 'I Do' they automatically loose half of their property in the divorce...

News Comments > Steam Top Nine
20. Re: Steam Top Nine Sep 6, 2015, 21:35 The Half Elf

RedEye9 wrote on Sep 6, 2015, 20:35:
I stirred up the trolls, sorry folks.

No, you just need to learn to let it the fuck go and move on with your life. If the epitome of your existence is to be a fucktard on a website then congrats.

Everyone has opinions, many of them in life will NOT be to your liking, agree to disagree and move on.

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Sep 6, 2015, 21:31 The Half Elf

Lets take GTA 4 or 5 for example. Then we'll take Morrowind/Oblivion for example.

GTA 4/5 had tons of npc dialog, but also had several different lines of dialog for the major characters of the game, and the same in GTA 5, and even Red Dead Redemption. Example in GTA5, when you kill the Biker from GTA4, and go drive to meet the rest of the lost, Trevor has 3 different dialog's he can use on the drive there (sadly I found out cause I jumped the gun and kept spooking The Lost and had to restart the mission).

Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim has NPC dialog, NPC dialog with other NPC's, plus all of their attack dialog. Which also includes, grunts, screams and whatnot.

Dialog hasn't been an issue for Beth. While the story in New Vegas was better, I personally thought the 'world' was better in Fallout 3.

News Comments > Rise of the Tomb Raider Multiplayer Cut
8. Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider Multiplayer Cut Sep 6, 2015, 15:21 The Half Elf

Yosemite Sam wrote on Sep 6, 2015, 13:15:
Well based on my experience with ToO I can tell you why, they have no idea how to get it to work. The Temple of Osiris is a complete utter broken mess playing coop.

Temple of Osiris isn't even the same fucking game.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
5. Re: Streaming VS Sex Sep 5, 2015, 21:59 The Half Elf

I think it depends on the situation. I've had times where I was so damn hot and bothered that it wasn't about how long. But I've had time where I've been very romantic and draw things out for hours.

News Comments > Star Citizen August Update; Audio Video
24. Re: Star Citizen August Update; Audio Video Sep 5, 2015, 15:49 The Half Elf

crumbs wrote on Sep 5, 2015, 12:18:
Waaa waaaa waaa!

Hahahaha. Always makes my day seeing all the boys on blues news whine and cry over this game.

Waaaaa! Not going to be released until 2017 waaaa! It's a scam waaaa!

While secretly I'm sure most of the boys here would gladly pay 40 bucks to be part of it... but don't make enough much money living in mama's basement.

Rofl

You mean like someone who has to make a second account on Bluesnews, to bitch and moan about people who have genuine concerns about a game that so far hasn't lived up to any of the expectations of it's kickstarting pitches?

News Comments > DOOM SnapMap Trailer
14. Re: DOOM SnapMap Trailer Sep 5, 2015, 09:51 The Half Elf

Take generic room 1-10, click. add generic corridor right turn 1-10... etc etc etc.

1000's of shitty generic throw together maps.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Interim Patch
11. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Interim Patch Sep 4, 2015, 14:35 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on Sep 4, 2015, 14:14:
Continued improvements and bug fixing for a Windows 7 specific memory issue that occurs on configurations with 8GB of system RAM and some NVIDIA GPUs during extended game play

Well, who on earth has THAT as their gaming PC configuration???! {/sarcasm}

Thanks for spending literally zero minutes testing your game, WB.

It get's worse. According to the VRAM-O-Matic™ (like in GTA 4 and 5) you need just OVER 4 gigs of video ram to run at max settings.

Adding support for latest DLC and Season Pass, you mean that you're giving that away to anyone who bought the game right?

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Interim Patch
6. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Interim Patch Sep 4, 2015, 12:37 The Half Elf

....right out of 'the box'?  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
22. Re: Evening Interviews Sep 4, 2015, 11:21 The Half Elf

I have spent 0 dollars on Star Citizen and I agree with Kxmode.  

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Sep 2, 2015, 19:47 The Half Elf

Awwww  

News Comments > X Rebirth Patch; Linux & OS X Beta; New Game Plans
3. Re: X Rebirth Patch; Linux & OS X Beta; New Game Plans Sep 2, 2015, 18:06 The Half Elf

Drayth wrote on Sep 2, 2015, 17:42:
X: If you Squint Real Hard you can Pretend it's Star Citizen

Is that before or after the shroom hallucinations begin?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Cycling Awesomeness. Sep 2, 2015, 16:21 The Half Elf

*waits for Baseball season to end before Cheering on The Cubs in the NFL*  

9769 Comments. 489 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo